Seducing Louisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,211 Followers

He smiled and kissed her deeply. "My dearest angel," he laughed and placed another kiss on her nipple. "Tonight is your night. If you in the future want to reciprocate what I just did, I would love to feel your sweet lips wrapped around my cock, but I would never insult you by demanding such an act from you and certainly not tonight."

Louisa relaxed again. The thought of performing something like that scared her. Her girlfriends had told her about boyfriends who'd demanded being sucked and that was one of the reasons she'd held on to her virginity for so long. Funnily, the thought of bringing Stan pleasure in that way didn't turn her off, it excited her, but she was conscious of not knowing what to do, or how, and she was glad she could deal with that another time.

Stan kept caressing and kissing her and soon Louisa's body was on fire again. Her moans got louder and the movements of her hips told him that she was more than ready to receive him. He stretched across her to a nightstand-like shelf protruding from the wall and pulled out a packet and a tube from a drawer. From the packet he took a small foil wrap and then he tossed it back into the drawer. He settled back next to Louisa, opened the foil and took out the condom.

"My darling," he said softly, "will you help me put the condom on?"

She nodded breathlessly and together their hands moved towards his engorged shaft. He placed the condom on his swollen head and then he took her hand in his, guiding her as she rolled the condom onto his thick eight inches, letting her feel the power and the heat protruding from his hips. As the condom wrapped him safely he held her hand there, squeezing his manhood, showing her how the sheer pressure of her hand gave him pleasure. He then brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it.

"You did great," he reassured her and then he reached for the tube. "You were very wet before, but I'm big and I don't want to hurt you so I'm just going to squirt a little bit of lube on you. It'll be cold, but that'll only last a few seconds."

He applied a generous amount of clear gel in and around her opening and true to his word it warmed up in no time. Louisa shuddered slightly with nerves as he placed his knees between hers. He noticed it and leaned forward to kiss her. He played a bit more with her breasts on his way up and soon she was on fire for him again, angling her hips to invite him inside. He placed his head at her opening and pushed gently, parting her lips and letting his engorged head enter the tight and warm canal. They both moaned with pleasure as they joined. The sweet pressure on his cock made him grit his teeth so as not to charge straight in. As he could feel her muscles relaxing he pushed himself further inside until he came to a stop. Once more he waited for her to adjust to his thickness.

At this point he stopped, adjusted his position so that he could lean forward and take her in his arms. He parted her lips with his tongue and kissed her passionately as his hips forcefully thrust towards her, forcing his shaft through her barrier and breaking in where no man had been before. She cried out and he released her lips. She was in pain and the tears were rolling down her cheeks. He gently kissed her tears away, but didn't move his hips. He could feel her muscles struggling around him and it was extremely difficult not to start moving. Her sobs soon disappeared and they started kissing again. She wrapped her legs around him, an action to tell him that the pain had ebbed away and she could now only feel pleasure.

Slowly he withdrew from her warm cave until he was almost completely out and then he slid back inside, welcomed by the movement of her hips. With long, deliberate strokes he built up a rhythm that she was happy to join. They both moaned with pleasure as he filled her, completed her. She felt her juices flowing, aiding his movements, making their union even more pleasurable. With each stroke she felt him moving deeper inside her and the pressure that he put against her clit made her wild with desire. He kissed her again. Their tongues explored each other's mouths with the fervour of someone on the brink of starvation. For a brief moment he broke the contact between their lips and started sucking on her nipples, only to possess her mouth again. His grunts and her moans filled the softly lit room as the pace of their love-making increased.

Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist and her fingernails dug deep into his shoulders. He slammed his hips against her soft buttocks repeatedly, increasingly hard. Then came the moment she realised just what sex was all about. It started as a sweet tingling sensation in her most private cave, currently filled with Stan's throbbing manhood. It soon spread throughout her body. She cried out in surprise and passion and clung on tight to him as her body started shaking uncontrollably. The increased pressure around his shaft was all it took to push him beyond the point of no return and he groaned with satisfaction as he started shooting his load in release after release.

They both panted as though they'd just run a marathon and Stan softly turned over, with Louisa still in his arm and his slowly shrinking cock still nested in her warm cavern. He caressed her lips with his and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand.

"Thank you, my lovely," he whispered to her. "You've given me such a beautiful gift tonight."

"Thank you for making it special," she replied, feeling very shy all of a sudden.

"I would like to fall asleep with you in my arms right now," he said with a concerned look on his face. "But I think I need to get you into the shower."

He withdrew from her carefully and stepped off the bed. Then he leaned forward and picked her up in his arms as though she weighed no more than a child. She understood his concern when he placed her in the twin size shower and she felt a trickle of blood running down the inside of her thighs. He joined her in the shower and turned the water on hot. As the steaming water caressed their bodies he took a bar of soap in his hand, wrapped his arms around her and started soaping her soft, white skin. He was very careful around the battered opening of her pleasure centre in case she was sore, but still managed to tease her. He spent what felt like a lifetime soaping and cleaning her heaving breasts and by the time he'd finished she was on fire for him again.

With a shy, but slightly wanton, smile she took the bar of soap from him and started returning the favour. His surprised smile soon turned into a satisfied grin as she took the opportunity to explore his body, run her hands through the black mat on his chest, and eventually wrap her hand around his rapidly hardening cock. After a few strokes he grabbed her arms and forced them around her back as he pressed her against him. Her breasts were squashed against his chest as his mouth once more took control of hers. Panting, he released her and smiled into her face.

"My love," he said with a cheeky smile, "if I let you do any more I will not be able to stop myself again, and I really think I need to give you the chance to recover from before. Please, come to bed with me and sleep in my arms tonight. I want you to be the first thing I see in the morning."

Stan stepped out of the shower and towelled himself dry as Louisa finished washing her hair. He gave her a little privacy as she dried herself and when she stepped back into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around herself he came towards her, proud of his nudity and the effect she was having on him. He wrapped his arms around her and let the towel fall to the floor.

"You won't be needing that tonight," he said before he picked her up and placed her on the bed that had been covered with new, clean sheets.

She lay on her side and he wrapped himself around her. She could feel his hardness against the back of her legs and his hand cupping her breast, and it felt comforting as she drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight my love," he whispered as he turned the light off and the last thought in her head was that she was falling in love.

Louisa heard some faint sounds and was only just starting to realise that she was waking up in a man's arms for the first time in her life when the bedroom door opened. The short man she'd seen with Stan the morning they first met stepped into the bedroom, said Stan's name and was then interrupted by an angry order from Stan, in a language Louisa didn't understand. Stan turned her around in his arms and kissed her.

"I'm so sorry about that, my darling," he said apologetically. "Please stay here while I deal with this."

He opened a wardrobe and pulled out a dressing gown as he left the bedroom. Louisa listened in fascination as she heard the rapid speech of the foreign language outside the door. She recognised Stan's voice, and the voice of the man who'd just walked in on them, and then there was at least one more man outside. She felt very vulnerable in her state of nudity. Soon the outer door closed and then she waited a few more minutes until Stan came back, carrying a tray. He put the tray on the side of the bed before taking off his gown again and slipping in next to her and kissing her again.

"I've brought breakfast," he said and handed her a coffee and a warm croissant. He explained to her that the guys who worked for him weren't used to him having female company in his bedroom, which accounted for their rude awakening. His confession warmed Louisa's heart. He'd felt so experienced the night before that she'd felt a pang of jealousy thinking about all the women who'd brought him pleasure before. It was as though he could read her mind.

"I have had lovers before you, as I'm sure you realise," he smiled as she blushed. "But you are the first woman I've taken home to this apartment. You're the first woman I've ever been in love with."

Louisa nearly choked on her croissant. He was in love with her too?

"You're in love with me?" she whispered.

"I think so," he said, looking insecure for the first time since they'd met. "I know we've only just met and we have so much to learn about each other, but I've never felt this way before. I sincerely hope that you will give me a chance and maybe fall in love with me too..."

"I think I already have..."

He put his coffee to the side and then took away hers. He gathered her in his arms and kissed her with more passion than she could ever imagine. They clung to each other as their mouths joined and their tongues fought a passionate battle. His hands seemed to be everywhere, igniting hundreds of little fires all over Louisa's body. Then he pulled away, breathing heavily while reaching for the drawer with the condoms.

"I'm sorry, my love," he panted. "I can't wait any longer. I need to be inside you."

"Please..." was all she could say as she parted her legs, opening her moist folds like a dewy rose. He needed no further encouragement but plunged his swollen manhood into her sweet pond with a loud groan.

Gone was the tenderness of the previous evening. What they felt now was raw animal lust and she clung on tight to him as they moved their bodies in unison. His long deliberate strokes in and out of her slippery channel got increasingly faster, accompanied by their passionate moans. With her legs wrapped around him she encouraged their fiery union to greater depths. Louisa wondered how it was possible that only 24 hours earlier she'd been happy and content with her virginity and now she couldn't imagine spending another night without being filled with Stan's love. She looked into his eyes and saw the fire that was burning for her. His brow was covered with pearls of sweat and his chin looked dark and ominous, yet adding an exciting roughness when he moved so kiss and suck on her breasts.

"Oh Stan," she panted. "Staaaaaaaan..."

"Yes, my love. Give in to it!"

The shudder intensified and the muscles that nestled around his shaft spasmed as her body gave in to the powerful climax of their vigorous lovemaking. With a final thrust he came to rest deep inside her and released his own orgasm in forceful jets. He collapsed on top of her and pulled her into his arms as he settled on his side, with his manhood still safely resting inside her.

He kissed her softly and caressed her flushed cheek. "I don't think I love you anymore," he admitted. "I know I do."

A tear fell from Louisa's eye as she took in his confession.

"Don't cry, angel," he kissed the tear away. "That makes me feel even worse about the news I have to share now."

"What's wrong?" Louisa asked nervously, anticipating that he was going to admit to already being married, or something even worse.

"After last night I don't ever want to spend another night apart, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to leave you for a whole month."

"A month?" Louisa despaired at the news.

"Yes, that's why we were so rudely interrupted earlier. One of my ventures back in Europe is experiencing some problems and I have to go there and solve them in person. My flight leaves in three hours."

"Three hours?" This was getting worse by the minute.

"Yes, my darling. I have no time to spare. Take your time and have a long bath before you go. One of my men will be waiting with a car downstairs when you're ready to leave and he'll take you home. I'll be in touch with you as soon as I can and I'll come and see you the moment I return. Please wait for me."

With those words he got out of the bed and as Louisa finished her now tepid coffee she watched as he threw some clothes into a small suitcase and disappeared into the bathroom. She heard the shower and then he came out again, hair still moist, freshly shaved, and wearing business attire. He walked over to the bed and pulled Louisa into his arms.

"I love you," he whispered against her lips. "I promise I won't be long."

And then he was gone.

Louisa spent the next couple of weeks in deep yearning. She got a few phone calls from Stan, but she was either in class or at work and only received short messages. After the first week a courier arrived with the keys to a car and an envelope. It read: 'My darling Louisa. I have heard how cold the winter is getting so I've arranged for you to have this car to take you to and from work and school. There's a key card in the glove compartment that will let you into the garage and the apartment if you need to warm up. Feel free to use them as your own."

She felt strange about going to Stan's place without him being there, but she felt closer to him in the place where they'd made love. Then she received another letter. "I have booked a flight for you to go and see your mother for the holidays. Please use this credit card to pay for a hotel." In the envelope were a ticket and a credit card in her name. She was grateful for his generosity, but felt awkward about using his money. She didn't want to disappoint him by turning down his generosity and managed to find a reasonably priced motel near her mother's nursing home for the holidays. On Christmas morning she had a delivery. It was an exquisite necklace with matching earrings. The note attached said "I will be back on New Year's Eve. Please wear these when I pick you up at 8."

She jumped for joy at the news of Stan's return. She spent a difficult day with her mother whose condition had deteriorated enormously since the summer. It was with a strange mixture of a heavy heart and exciting anticipation that she returned from her visit with her mother. When she came to open the coffee shop the next morning she was surprised to find her boss there.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. "I thought you'd quit. I've got the new girl coming in today."

The colour drained from Louisa's face. "Why would you think that?"

"Because the big blonde guy who's been hanging around outside whenever you've been working came in and said that you wouldn't be able to work for me anymore. I was annoyed at first, but then he told me that you'd found a replacement. I interviewed her and she's starting this morning."

Louisa didn't know what to say. Then the big blonde man came inside and she'd recognised him as one of Stan's employees. She also realised that she'd seen him around quite a lot lately. He'd popped up all over the place.

"Can I have a word with you?" he asked in a heavily accented voice. She agreed and they went outside. He started explaining. "I'm Peter and I'm in charge of Stan's security. He asked me to keep an eye on you while he was gone. He's a very powerful man and he's made a few enemies in his career. He also has a lot of money and now that you've been seen with him he was concerned about your safety. It wasn't his intention to force you out of your job or scare you in any way, but I've received some disturbing news and we thought it best to pursue this line of action to keep you safe."

He might as well have been speaking a foreign language. Louisa couldn't comprehend these perceived threats to her safety. "But I don't understand."

"Stan promises that he will explain everything when he returns. Until then he's made a small deposit into your bank account to make up for your lost earnings at the coffee shop until other arrangements can be made. There will also be someone from my team watching out for you at all times. It will either be me or one of these guys." He handed her two photos of rather intimidating looking men. "Stan has full faith in them and they'll be wearing the same uniform that I'm wearing. If you see anyone else trying to pose as one of us I want you to use this phone to call my pager. I will have someone with you within minutes, at any time, day or night."

Peter walked her over to her car and handed her an envelope before retreating into the shadows. The brief note from Stan told her that he'd booked her into a luxury beauty treatment on New Year's Eve. He asked her to relax and enjoy it and pack a bag for a few days. Louisa woke up with butterflies in her stomach on New Year's Eve. She was grateful for the pampering she received as it helped push her nervousness about seeing Stan again to the back of her head. It had been five weeks since their one night together and so many odd things had happened since then. She was afraid that her growing desires had somehow made more of their brief time together than was really there and that he'd be disappointed in her once they met again.

She was given the full works and when she looked at herself in the mirror, with her hair expertly tamed and professional makeup applied she blushed, thinking of the intimate waxing she'd endured. Then a stylist entered with a dozen gowns, all in the same shade of blue. She explained that she'd been instructed to find Louisa an outfit that matched her eyes and they chose one that brought out her feminine curves and Louisa felt like a princess. Two hours later she inspected herself in her bedroom mirror as she put on her new jewellery and placed the last few items in her battered old holdall. There was a knock on the door and her knees turned to jelly as she opened.

Stan smiled and handed her a single, perfect red rose before he took her in his arms. He looked even more handsome than she remembered in tailor-made tuxedo.

"My darling Louisa," he smiled. "I was afraid that you were going to turn out to be just a figment of my imagination, but here you are, lovelier than ever before. Are you ready to go?"

Louisa grabbed her bag and he carried it out to a limousine, explaining that he didn't want to drive tonight as driving meant that he couldn't hold her in his arms. She was surprised to see them pull up outside his apartment building as she'd expected a restaurant. He laughed at the look on her face.

"I didn't want anyone else to disturb us tonight."

When they reached his apartment she was stunned by its transformation since she'd been there only the day before. The dining table was set for two and a waiter handed them champagne flutes as they entered. Stan handed her bag to someone and he walked her to the panoramic window.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,211 Followers