Seducing Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of that week went the same as the last week, it had become part of our routine. She come home early Friday to pack and head for my grandmother's. Before she left, she came to me naked and said, "Please fuck me sir, before I go." We fucked on the couch and she begged for me to cum inside her and fill her up. When we finished she said, "It's going to be a long weekend for me. Your aunt Sarah and I will take mom out for lunch and shopping tomorrow and then dinner. Then, we all have to plan your open house. Make sure you call your dad and let him know that he and his family are invited. It's the least I can do. Also let him know that I will be civil as long as he and his family do the same." I agreed and she went on, "Now I want you to have fun tomorrow night and get pictures. Make sure you get enough for Sue too. In fact, tell Kathy (Sue's mother) 'hello' for me and ask her how many pictures she'd like as a courtesy. OK?"

I agreed and mom left. The next morning I got up and cleaned my car totally. I then went to pick up my tux and her corsage. I got ready that afternoon and went to pick Sue up, promptly at 5:30. Her mom came down to answer the door. "I said, "Hi Mrs. Jones. How are you? Mom says 'hi' and told me to ask how many Prom picture you'd like."

She replied, "Call me Kathy please. Mrs. Jones makes me sound out. You're looking very nice in your tux tonight. If I were a few years younger I'd let you take me." Of course, Sue wasn't quite ready. Kathy said, "Just have a seat and relax, Sue will be down in just a minute. I'll only need one or two photos of you two." Then she went to Sue's bedroom as I sat in the living room. I started thinking, Kathy is not a bad looking woman, like Sue she was taller 5'8 or 5'9 and attractive in her own way. Kathy was a bit older than my mom, probably in her early 40's and mom was 39. Where my mom was shorter and had a medium build and bigger breasts, Kathy was slimmer and had smaller breasts. Kathy came back out and said, "She's almost done. Say, you know your escaping the father and his questions and guidance here, so here goes: Be safe and respectful with my daughter tonight young man." She said smiling, and she went on, "Normally, she is home by midnight on weekends, but tonight is special, so she can stay out later. Just be safe and have fun."

I agreed and told her "I'll take care of Sue and keep her safe."

She said, "OK then. Consider yourself talked to." She smiled and asked, "So where are you going to college next year?"

I replied, "Right here at the university."

She said, "Well Sue is going away to my alma mater, so I can't say much. Her older sister is just finishing there." She called for Sue and she was coming in just a minute. Kathy went on, "I'll be all alone when Sue leaves. I was just thinking, that I'll need help with the yard, so if you want to make some extra money, let me know." She added, "I'll also have more time, maybe I'll call your mom and see if she wants to go out, or we can just sit around the house, drink wine, talk, and watch movies like we did a few years ago. Do you remember that?"

I replied, "Yes, I do. You should call her." At this moment it hit me, like a ton of bricks. Kathy could be the second woman I crave, IF I played my cards right! I started getting hard just thinking about it. Then my thoughts were broken up by Sue's arrival. She looked simply breathtaking that night. I stood up and all I could say was, "the wait was DEFINITELY worth it! You look beautiful."

She blushed and said, "Thank you, and you look great too Joe."

Kathy blurted out, "I was just telling him, if I were just a few years younger..."

"Stop it mom!" Sue said jokingly.

Then Kathy said, heading to the kitchen, "OK kids. Time for the corsage and boutonniere." She cam back with my boutonniere and handed it to Sue. Kathy talked Sue through pinning it on and even helped a bit. Then it was my turn. Kathy said, "Alright Joe, your corsage is bigger and you need to be gentle with her dress, and don't stick my daughter." I started to pin it on and Kathy came to help me. Once we finished, Kathy told us to wait just a second while she got her camera. She came back and took a couple of pictures in the living room. Then we left for dinner.

We mainly talked about graduation and college over dinner. She planned to stay with her mom for about a week after graduation then she was going to her dad's for the summer, as she always did. That's when the thoughts of Kathy hit me again. After dinner, we went on to the Prom and got our pictures. It was fun, and as soon as the king and queen were crowned, people started leaving for the many parties and some just a quiet place for sex. Sue and I went to a party being thrown by a mutual friend. We had a couple of beers, but decided to leave when a fight broke out.

On the way home I asked, "Do you want to come to my house. My mom is out of town and we'll have the place to ourselves. She's also got some wine and liquor around, if you want more."

She said, "OK, but we can't be too late because I know mom is waiting up for me to get home safely, and I probably shouldn't have much more to drink or we'll both be in trouble."

I agreed and we headed to my house. When we got there she said, "I've got to come out of these heels" I took my coat and tie off as I went to the refrigerator to pull out a bottle of wine. I opened it and poured glasses while she watched. We went into the living room and turned the stereo on. We talked for a bit, then our eyes met and we kissed. The kissing turned to necking and fondling. I reached behind her dress and started unzipping it as she unbuttoned my shirt. Soon, she was down to her bra, and pantyhose and I was in my underwear. We were kissing and grinding on the sofa when she suddenly stopped me.

She said, "We need to use a condom Joe"

I smiled and reached for my pants. As I pulled one out I said, "I just happen to have one right here!"

She smiled as she unhooked her bra and let her breasts fall. I could see her erect nipples and went to suck one as I took my underwear off. She pulled her pantyhose down and leaned back on the sofa saying, "Do you want me to put that on? Mom showed me how with one of her vibrators."

"Huh?" I replied.

She said, "Yes, my mom has showed me how to do this. Heck, when I turned 18 last winter, she took me to the adult store, bought me a vibrator and even showed me how to use a vibrator when we got home, saying it should be my best friend in college. I hope that doesn't sound too creepy. We don't have sex or anything. She just wanted to make sure I knew about these things. Please don't tell anyone, OK?"

I smiled and said, "My mom did the same thing with the condom too, so don't feel bad."

We laughed for a moment then she asked, "Are you a virgin Joe?"

I lied and said, "Yes."

She replied, "So am I. Mom said I need to go slow the first time because it will hurt."

I nodded as she put the condom on my erect cock. We started kissing, necking, and fondling each other's naked bodies on the sofa. I noted that her body was a lot firmer than mom's. Then Sue spread her legs and I massaged her pussy more. She was wet and ready so I got between her legs. As I pushed my cock into her pussy, I noticed how much tighter it was than mom's. Sue was moaning and wincing in pain as I entered her young pussy. At one point she asked me to stop and hold still for a moment. She said, "It really hurts."

I asked, "Do you want to stop?" "NO!" she yelled out. Then she pleaded, "Just go slowly." She was moaning, squirming and wincing in pain as I eased it the rest of the way in. Then all at once her hips started rocking as she moaned, "Oh yes, this feels good. This feels really good now. Fuck me Joe!"

We were both moaning and I felt myself getting closer. While I didn't like the condom, I loved her tight pussy. She starting bucking more wildly as she screamed "OH YES! YES!, Please don't stop!" That pushed me over the edge and I started fucking her wildly as I came. After a few moments we stopped and kissed. Then she said, "That was awesome. I feel so damn good right now!" We kissed a bit longer and she motioned me to get off her. Then she looked at the clock and said, "Shit, it's late. We need to get dressed back up and you need to take me home."

I replied, "Are you sure we don't have time for another?" as I took the condom off and went for the trash.

"No." she said, "It's late and my mom will be up waiting for us." We each got dressed as we kissed each other as she said, "Tonight was special for me Joe. I wanted to tell you that you made this night very special me and I'll never forget it. Thank you so much." Then she leaned over and kissed me again, got up and went to the bathroom to touch up her hair and make up.

When she was ready, we left for her house. As Sue said, Kathy was up waiting for us. After I took her to the door and we kissed one last time, Sue went in and Kathy came to the door asking, "Did you two have fun?"

"Yes." We both replied in unison.

The three of us chatted a bit on their front porch and then as Sue went inside Kathy said, "Don't forget Joe, Sue will be gone right after graduation, so if you need extra money, I'll have yard work for you."

I replied, "I won't forget." And I turned to get in my car. As I drove home, I thought about fucking Sue earlier. It felt good, but honestly not as good as my mom. As I pulled up my driveway, I started thinking about Kathy and my mom. How would I get them together? I went into the house and stayed up most of the night thinking about it. Finally, in the wee hours of the morning, another plan worked into my head.

I went to sleep, knowing I had to work a short shift that afternoon. I was looking forward to ravaging mom's body when she got home. I knew she'd want me as well; so before I left for work, I left her an outfit on her bed. When I got home, she had just gotten in, unpacked, put her outfit on, and was having a glass of wine waiting for me. She attacked me when I walked in the door and we kissed and fucked right in the entryway. It was wild, uncontrolled, uninhibited, as we took each other's clothes off (I ripped her bra and panties!) in the heat of passion.

When we finished she said, "Now, you'll have to tell me all about your Prom and then I have a little surprise for you."

We sat down naked in the living room and I told mom all the details. I added that Kathy said to say 'hello' and that she would be looking for help with her yard this summer.

Then she started, "The three of us planned your open house party and then when mother went to bed, Sarah and I stayed up and had a few drinks and talked. She couldn't stop talking about you and finally confessed that she wished she were a bit younger." She went on, "I acted a bit surprised. But told her that I too found you to be a very attractive young man. I told her that I had peeked in your room more than once to see your jacking off or dressing and that you were hung. So, who knows? Your own aunt may just try to seduce you while she's here. What do you think of that."

"I'm not sure." I said. Then I asked, "How about you?"

After a short pause mom said, "Well...Sarah confessed to me that she hasn't even been with a man in five years. She even joked that she wasn't even sure that stuff worked anymore. After talking about it, we decided to change plans a bit. Now, I will leave Friday night to bring mom hear on Saturday. Your graduation and open house are on Sunday, and I will take the day off and drive her back and then return Monday night. Meanwhile Sarah will plan to fly in Friday afternoon and stay until Tuesday morning. You'll have to pick her up. I'll drop her off at the airport on my way to work that day, or you can take her back." The she smiled and finished, "This way, as Sarah and I discussed, there would be ample opportunity for her to seduce you. Believe me, had you and I never had sex, I would have shut her up immediately. And, by the way, whatever happens is supposed to be a surprise. She made me swear not to say anything, but I'm telling you anyway."

I thought for a few minutes and said, "I guess I could have sex with her."

Mom laughed, "You make it sound like a chore Joe. Besides, she probably knows a few things I don't. She was always a 'party girl' growing up. I did tell her that if she decided to seduce you, that she needed to teach you how to be a great lover and that afterwards she'd have tell me all about it."

We smiled, kissed, and started having sex again. We went to bed early that night and started the week off as we had the last two. Mom and I continued our relationship as graduation was drew nearer.

I'd run into Sue at school and we always talked now. She even called me on the phone a few nights. The weekend before graduation, we went out again and had sex in the back seat of my car. She was sad to be leaving, but she spent most of her summers with her dad. This summer would be shorter for us because our colleges started earlier than high school.

As the weeks passed, I was anticipating my aunt Sarah's visit, wondering if she'd work up the nerve to try and seduce me. Mom would tease me about it, usually after we were recovering from another session of sex. I was also refining my "plan" to get my mom and Kathy in the same bed. The more I thought about it, the more I realized how delicate and complicated it would be. Sometimes, I even told myself it would be impossible, but I did not give up. It would take time and I knew I would need to be patient and careful. It became my quest as graduation was only days away. As much as I hated that Sue would leave in less than two weeks, her departure would put my plan into action. More to come.

12