Seducing Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers

Kathy was cumming as I could hear Cindy moaning louder and she said. "Oh Joe. Tell me what you want to do with me when we get together again. I'm so close to cumming right now."

I replied, "I want to fuck you standing up, like I did Kathy earlier."

I heard Cindy yell out on the phone. "OH GOD Yes. I'm cumming! Just the picture..." She streamed off in a series of moans as Kathy continued to cum.

I pulled Kathy down closer to me, kissed her, and let her listen to Cindy. Kathy screamed out. "Oh yes baby, let me hear you scream for us!" All this excitement quickly pushed me into another orgasm, too quick to pinch off. After she caught her breath, Kathy got up with the phone, went into her bathroom, and shut the door. I could hear her talking in a low tone, but couldn't tell what she was saying. Then she asked, "Joe...What time are you getting off tomorrow?"

I answered, "8 or 9, depending on how busy it is. Tomorrow is Friday, so I'd guess 9."

She replied, "You need to come here after work, OK?"

I said, "OK, I'll stop by the house on the way to work in the morning and check things out and come directly here from work."

Kathy was speaking in low tones again, as I wondered what was going on. After what happened to me at grandma's I wasn't too sure about anymore surprises. Kathy came back out and said goodbye to Cindy, handed me the phone, and left the room for a drink. Cindy asked, "Are we alone?"

"Yes. Kathy went to the kitchen." I replied.

She then said, "I'm so glad you were able to mow my lawn earlier and get my mail. I'm even happier that you are able to give Kathy what she needs. You know she's wanted you since your Prom. Oh yeah. When you were at my house did you find my letter?"

"I did." I answered.

Cindy replied, "I figured you'd look there. Say, I was thinking earlier, if you watch my tapes please stick to the store-bought ones. There's some stuff on my private tapes that I don't think you're ready for, OK?" After I agreed, she added. "Make sure you go directly to Kathy's after work tomorrow night, and take good care of her for me. She's a really nice person and it's been a while since she's truly enjoyed the company of a man. I mean she remembers the other night, but she was too drunk." We said our good-byes and I got up and joined Kathy in the kitchen. She opened a bottle, poured a couple of glasses of wine, and had some snacks out.

She handed me a glass of wine and offered a toast. "To us tonight." We clinked our glasses and took a sip. Then she offered a snack and after eating a bite, she wrapped her arms around me and said. "Joe, I feel so good tonight. Thank you for being here with me. You know, I starting to see what Sue sees in you. Let's go in the other room and watch your movie." She opened up the box and said. "The man at the adult store said this is a classic porn movie and a must for a first porn tape for a young man. Its called 'Deep Throat'. I hope you like it." I had heard some of the guys at work talking about that movie and 'Debbie Does Dallas' a couple of times. I was excited as she put the movie in and we sat down together. We were snuggling as the movie started; but within minutes, we were kissing and our matching robes came off as she laid back and I got on top of her. Kathy was much more passionate this time around. Her kisses were softer as were her caresses. She just had a different warmth about her as we made love on her sofa. We came together and then we shifted into a 69 with her on top.

After shifting around once to fuck, we were back in a 69 as the movie ended and the TV went to static. Then she said, "It's late and you need some sleep. You've had a long day, you have to work a long shift tomorrow. Let's go to bed." I looked at the clock. It was 11 and I was getting tired. I grabbed the wine glasses and snack tray, and took them to the kitchen as she rewound the tape. We grabbed our robes and went to her bedroom where we stripped down and got into bed together. She leaned over, gave me a kiss, and said. "Just hold me tonight Joe." We snuggled together and fell asleep.

We awoke to her alarm at 6 the next morning. I had 'morning wood', so Kathy rolled over and I got on top of her and we enjoyed a 'quickie'. Then we went to the shower and cleaned each other. I brushed my teeth, shaved, and got dressed while she just put a robe on. We kissed as I left and she said. "Thank you for a wonderful evening Joe. Call me when you're off, so I'll know when to expect you. OK?" I agreed as I walked out.

As I was driving home, I noticed the storm did a lot of damage to trees and there were multiple crews and people outside already cleaning up. I drove into our driveway and noticed we had a few limbs down. It was 7:15 and I knew I had to hurry. I quickly dragged all the limbs to the curb, like everyone else was doing. Then I noticed our elderly neighbor on his roof. He saw me and told me he had roof damage and was looking over ours and didn't see anything wrong. He added that his basement had flooded and I needed to check ours. I went around the house one more time, looking for damage, and found nothing wrong. I got the paper and the mail and went inside. All the clocks were flashing and I decided to deal with them later. It was 7:30 and I went downstairs. The floor in the laundry was wet and I almost slipped on it. Thankfully that was the only wet spot, the water came in through the window well and seeped down. I mopped it up and took the dirty clothes out of my bag and went upstairs to repack it with clean clothes. I left the wet mop outside and headed to work.

When I got to work the manager was waiting for me in his office with my paycheck. He asked, "You weren't driving in that storm last night were you?" I nodded and he added. "Well you made it in. Good to have you back." We went over the schedule for the next week. It was busy that day and evening, but I managed to get done by 8:30 and it wasn't busy so the manager let me go. I ate dinner there and then called Kathy.

"Hello?" Kathy answered. I could hear the voices of other women talking in the background.

"Hi, it's me." I replied.

"Are you off already?" Kathy asked.

"Yes, things are quiet and the boss cut me loose."

"Great, come on over. We got in such a hurry this morning that you forgot your tape and outfit. I washed it with mine and they're dry now. I guess you could leave them here so you have something to wear while you're here too, but that's up to you. Just come over."

I replied, "I'm heading out now. See you in a few minutes."

As I drove to Kathy's I wondered if someone was with her or it was just her TV. I drove up into her driveway and figured the other voices must have been from her TV, since there were no other cars around. She opened the door as I walked up and invited me in. As soon as she closed the door and latched it, she hugged me and said. "Am I glad to see you." We kissed for a minute. She was wearing her bathrobe and she opened it up and took it off, revealing a white-lace teddy and panties. She asked, "Do you like it Joe?" I nodded yes and she went on. "Would you like me to model for you tonight while you watch a movie of mine?"

I replied, "Yes!" By now, I knew that I loved seeing women in lingerie and sexy undergarments and I still do.

She asked, "Are you hungry or thirsty?" I nodded no, and she went on. "You probably want to shower. So why don't you go in the hallway bathroom and clean up. I left your outfit in there with a towel." I went to the bathroom and she went into her room and closed the door. I showered quickly and changed as I thought that something seemed amiss. I came out and she said. "Just have a seat on the sofa. I'll start this tape and go try something else on for you." She started the tape. It was a black and white and it looked like her bedroom. It was her bedroom; and from the date showing, it was just 2-3 weeks ago! I heard talking on the tape. Then there was Cindy and some Asian woman. I heard Kathy called her Jenny from the background. Jenny was really short, maybe 5'1 at the tallest, and petite. She had long black, straight hair, small breasts, and a small strip of hair covering her pussy. Her and Cindy got on the bed and started kissing. Then Kathy and Sue got on the other side of the bed! I got really hot and hard watching Sue and Kathy together. I could hear them giggling and talking and then moaning. All four of them were getting entwined on the bed, as Kathy came back. She looked stunning and was wearing a bright red, sheer, teddy with black satin ties, panties with black satin trim, and red fishnet stockings.

She said, "Do you like this?"

"Yes!" I stammered in excitement.

She went on. "How about the tape?"

I replied, "I'm REALLY enjoying watching you and Sue together. That is just hot! But who is that other woman?"

Kathy replied, "That's our friend Jenny. She teaches with us and introduced Cindy and I to bisexuality a couple of years ago. Then I brought Sue in on the night of her 18th birthday. This was the last time the four of us got together." Kathy walked over to me and asked as she leaned over to kiss me. "You know what need?" I was puzzled by her question and she asked. "Would you ever want to have Jenny join us? I already know you'd like for Sue to join us, and I KNOW you like Cindy; but what about Jenny?"

"Yes I would." I replied and wondered who wouldn't like Jenny. She had a pretty face and looked hot on the tape.

Kathy stood back up, looked at the tape, and said. "Yes, Jenny is a great friend and lover. I know what we need...More models!" I was really puzzled, and she yelled, "Ladies! Come on out!" Then I saw Cindy and Jenny walk out. Kathy said, "Joe this is Jenny. Jenny this is Joe."

Jenny was wearing a white satin corset, with matching panties, and white stockings. Cindy was wearing a black lace bra and panties, with black lace stockings. My jaw popped open as they approached. I stood up and Cindy gave me a big hug and kiss as Jenny walked up. As Cindy turned loose, Jenny came close for a hug and kiss. We kissed and then she said. "It's nice to finally meet you Joe. I've heard so much about you and I see you're enjoying my work, or you're just happy to see all of us!"

We all laughed as Cindy pulled my robe open and pulled my front panel away, exposing my erect cock. Then I said, "It's nice to meet you too Jenny; and Cindy, I thought you were out of town?"

Cindy replied, "I was, and I will be again Sunday afternoon; but right now I'm here."

Then Kathy asked, "What do we want to do now?" I knew what I wanted to do!

Cindy replied, "Why don't we go ahead and model a few outfits for Joe, since he seems to like lingerie, and then we'll take things from there."

"Sounds good to me." Jenny replied.

Kathy nodded in agreement as she asked. "Does that sound good to you Joe?"

"Oh yeah!" I replied. I do enjoy good-looking women in lingerie. They all smiled and went back to Kathy's room as I sat back down and watched the movie. All four of the women were in an entwined mass on the bed—it was an all-women orgy, and it was hot to watch. I took my robe off and set it aside. A few minutes later, they came out. Kathy was wearing a black silk teddy with matching panties and black stockings. Jenny was wearing and emerald green satin bra, corset, and panty set with black stockings. Cindy was wearing a hot pink, sheer, teddy with matching panties. They paraded around and giggled as I watched them. I said "I like all of the outfits."

"We'll be right back, so don't go anywhere." Cindy joked, as they turned around and went back to Kathy's room. I went back to watching the video. Now they had two double dildos out and Cindy and Sue were fucking each other as Kathy and Jenny did the same. The way they were laid out, Cindy and Kathy were kissing and fondling each other's breasts; and Jenny and Sue were kissing each other. This was getting really hot to watch, and having them modeling, knowing where tonight was heading was getting me hot. I looked over at the clock, it was 9:30 and I realized that this would probably be an all-nighter. I was too aroused and worked up to care! I just watched the tape in awe.

About ten minutes later they came back out. Jenny was wearing a neon yellow lace bra, corset, and panty set, with neutral sheer stockings. Kathy was wearing a taupe lace and satin corset/bustier, matching panties, and white stockings. Cindy was wearing a black velvet bra, corset, and panty set with matching gloves and black-seemed stockings. My jaw dropped! They all looked hot in those outfits, especially Cindy. Then Jenny said, "I think he likes our outfits!"

They all giggled as I just sat in awe. This was too much and I knew I wouldn't last long at all and said. "I'm just in awe. You three are all HOT! Someone pinch me to make sure this is not a dream!"

Kathy came over and pinched my arm as she said. "No Joe! This is not a dream. This is very real!" They all laughed as I just sat there staring. With the exception of that first time with mom, or the time I manhandled her, I don't think I had ever been that aroused. It was almost too much! Then Kathy said to me. "Stay right here Joe. We'll be right back." What else was I going to do? They all went back to Kathy's room and I could hear them talking more as I went back to watching the movie. The four of them had changed places, so now Sue and Kathy were fucking with the dildos, as was Cindy and Jenny. Cindy was kissing and sucking Sue's breasts, as Kathy and Jenny were kissing and fondling each other. It was so hot to watch Sue and Kathy fucking each other and I wondered if I'd ever get them together. Then I thought about mom and Sarah. What they did was too much for me. It was fun at the end, but the whole cross-dressing and anal rapes went over the line. I snapped myself out of those thoughts and started trying to figure out how I could get mom into this. It figured that it wouldn't be easy, but if I could get her, Sarah would follow. Yes, I was getting greedy; but I figured that sooner or later, something would have to be said or done. I realized that I would have to talk with mom about all this and just gauge her response. At that point, I figured it out: I would talk with her about what her and Sarah did with me, and then lay this down later. Her guilty feelings would factor in and this just might work. My thoughts were causing my to go a bit flaccid, but I snapped myself out again. I had it figured out and it was time to focus on tonight again.

Moaning sounds, over those on the tape, coming from Kathy's room broke up my thoughts. I was getting hard again as I heard them all moaning. Jenny had a high-pitched squeal that was intoxicating to hear. I heard it on the tape, and now I was hearing it live. I muted the TV and listened. The three of them went on for several minutes. It was almost 10, and I started worrying that maybe that was it for me that night. Maybe since Jenny had 'introduced' them to the touch of another woman, she was a lesbian and wanted nothing to do with me. Worries were settling into my mind. Suddenly, they all stopped and went silent and moments later, in unison they called. "JOE, come here!" I quickly got up and went back to Kathy's room. When I opened the door they were all naked and entwined on the bed, with lingerie strewn all over the room and candles burning. Cindy looked up at me, from the far side of the bed, as Kathy and Jenny continued kissing, and said. "Joe, get naked and join us!" That was all I wanted to hear as I quickly stripped down and got on the edge of the bed. Then Cindy said as Jenny leaned over and started licking her pussy, "Don't be bashful NOW. Find a mouth, tits, pussy, or ass; and start kissing, licking, sucking, caressing, fondling, or fucking it." After a moaning a bit she added. "By the way, this is an orgy; and you're probably the luckiest man on this planet right now!"

I started kissing Kathy and fondling Jenny's breasts. Jenny moved my hand down to her pussy as Cindy was sucking her nipples. I moved over a bit closer and they sucked my in like a vortex! I just did as Cindy said and started kissing, licking, caressing, fondling, and sucking; mouths, pussies and breasts. I lost track of where I was until Kathy got me on my back, got on top of me, and started fucking. The others just filled in and it all seemed to center around Kathy and I as we fucked. Jenny got her pussy over my face as I was getting close. Kegelling was doing no good here, so I came as I fucked Kathy and ate Jenny's pussy. With all the loud moaning and occasional screams of passion, it was intense. Kathy just got off me as she kissed Jenny and Cindy grabbed my flaccid cock and started sucking it. I ate Jenny's pussy and she tasted good as I worked my tongue in deeper. As Kathy moved down to eat Cindy's pussy, Jenny moved down to suck my cock. Now Jenny and I were in a 69, as were Kathy and Cindy. Then Jenny spun around on top of me, and said. "Just a second." She reached up to the headboard and grabbed a double dildo and handed it to Kathy as she said to her. "Here, we're about to fuck, so you two should too." Kathy grabbed it and she and Cindy repositioned themselves as Jenny started grinding her pussy against my cock as she whispered. "You're so big. I hope we can fit it in. It's been a while since I had a man inside me, but he was Korean too and not as big as you." We kissed and ground for a few more minutes and I could feel her getting wetter. Then she reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. My tip found her hole and it was tight, but I eased it in. Jenny was pushing down too, as we slowly inched my cock into her pussy. Although she was wet, Jenny was extremely tight, and it almost hurt the tip of my cock as it eased inside her. It took about ten minutes for us to get my cock inside her!

Finally, I was all the way in and I could feel her cervix alongside the head of my cock. We both leaned to kiss each other, looked over at Kathy and Cindy who were both moaning loudly by now, and Jenny started rocking and swaying her hips slowly. Her pussy was dilating as we softly fucked, so her pace slowly sped up as did her intensity. When I thought the timing was right, I began to match her moves and grabbed her hips. Her moaning turned to squealing as our pace and tempo picked up. Jenny yelled out. "YES! YES! Fuck me harder Joe!" I started pulling her hips into me and thrusting up even harder. After a few more minutes, he squeals turned into loud, high-pitched shrieks. I noticed that Kathy and Cindy stopped and moved alongside us. Kathy was then kissing Jenny and Cindy was kissing me. I was getting close as Jenny came with a loud shriek. I could feel her cumming and squirting all over. When she screamed out my name again, I looked up and she was red and sweaty. She hadn't fully recovered from her first orgasm when her second, even bigger one hit. Her pussy muscles contracted again, even tighter as she screamed out and squirted. With that I came deep inside her and it was as if my orgasm fed hers. As she felt me cum, she shrieked again and slammed herself down into my pelvis. Suddenly she froze and collapsed on top of me. Jenny was out cold!

Kathy, Cindy, and I all freaked out. I anxiously yelled. "Is she OK? What do I do?"

Cindy answered as she grabbed Jenny limp wrist, checking for a pulse. "Don't panic! I feel a pulse." She got down between Jenny's and my faces and said. "Oh shit! I don't think she's breathing! Joe, get her off you. We need to do mouth-to-mouth!" I quickly but easily pulled myself out of Jenny and as I did, she suddenly gasped heavily and started to regain consciousness. Kathy, Cindy, and I all froze as she gasped, and then I think we all breathed a huge sigh of relief in unison.

Jenny was gasping for air as she just lied on top of me. She started sweating profusely as she regained her composure. I just caressed her back and she said. "What the hell happened?" Before anyone could answer she added. "My God that was awesome! That had to be the most intense orgasm I've ever had! But just as I was really enjoying it, everything went black." Then she paused before going on. "My God Joe! You're already hard again!"

bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers