Seducing Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers

Cindy replied, "You blacked out or fainted and scared the shit out of all of us!" She went on, "Jenny, I think you got so worked up, you stopped breathing and fainted. You're still a bit pale, so you probably need a break. And yes, that's what we like a bout Joe. He 'recharges' quickly, unlike other men."

Jenny replied, "I feel fine. In fact, I'm just tingling all over, but I will go take a shower and wash some of this sweat off." As she went to stand up, she kind of wobbled a bit as she went into the bathroom.

Kathy got up and said, "I'll go with you." She followed Jenny into the bathroom and they got in the shower together.

Cindy moved closer to me as she whispered. "Joe, Joe, Joe...What are we going to do with you?" Then, before I could say anything, she grabbed my hard cock, grinned, and asked. "And what are we going to do about this?" We kissed for a moment, but we stopped when we heard Kathy and Jenny moaning over the shower. Cindy looked back at me and said. "I want it deep and hard. Do me doggy-style." She rolled to get up on all fours as I started to move around behind her.

Then the idea hit me, and I said. "Hey, if you want it hard and deep, I have another position I'd like to try with you. Remember what we talked about on the phone last night?" I was thinking that if I fuck Cindy standing up, I could probably fuck just about any woman standing up. I went on. "How about standing up?"

"Sure!" Cindy replied. We got up and she stuck her ass in my crotch and started grinding. I grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples a bit as she continued to grind. Then as she reached down to guide my cock in, I pulled back a bit and turned her around as we kissed. Once we were facing each other, I grabbed her ass and pulled her against me. Between kisses, she said. "Joe, I don't think this will work."

"Sure it will. Kathy and I did it last night." I replied before going on. "All you have to do is keep your arms around my shoulders and wrap your legs around my waist as I pick you up. I'll hold your ass, so you'll have to reach around and guide me in. OK?"

She replied, "I don't know Joe. Won't I be too big. I'm not fat, but I do weigh a bit more than Kathy. I've done this up against a wall or leaning off a counter.."

I said, "Let's at least try it. If I get tired, or it's not working, we'll get back on the bed." With that I kissed her, and started to pull her ass up as she grabbed tightly on my shoulders and brought her legs up around my waist. I had her up on my waist and said. "OK, now reach around and guide me in." She reached around, grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy. I lowered her down around my cock, and said. "Now, just flex your hips and I'll help pull you up and down." I could feel her cervix as I went deeper inside her.

Cindy said, "You're so deep inside me! I think I'm going to like this! Just let me know if you get tired or loose your grip." She was moaning by the fourth or fifth thrust and I could feel her pussy getting really wet as we got our rhythm figured out.

Kathy and Jenny came out of the bathroom and Jenny exclaimed. "Holy shit! Look at them."

Kathy replied, "I did that with him last night and it was incredible." She looked at Cindy and I, and asked. "Are you doing OK Joe?"

I replied, "I'm OK." Then I looked at Cindy and asked her, "How are you doing?"

Cindy replied, "I'm doing great right now." She let out another deep scream as she gasped and continued. "This is fucking awesome! He's so deep inside me right now!" She was moaning and screaming as she got closer. Kathy and Jenny came alongside us and started kissing us and caressing our bodies. That sent Cindy over the edge. I felt her muscles contracting around my cock as she came. She froze for an instant as it her, then screamed out, dug her fingernails into my shoulders, and started fucking me harder as she squirted down my legs. "OH FUCK YES!" She screamed. Then I felt myself building up and I immediately came deep inside her. We continued to fuck as I got soft and then she pulled herself back up and got down.

We both laid on the beds and caught our breath, as Jenny said. "I've got to try that!"

Kathy replied, "Hell, Jenny you fainted just riding him! Besides, Joe looks tired right now. That's got to be hard to do."

I caught my breath and replied, "It is difficult, especially when I'm cumming too. I need to rest a bit."

Kathy and Jenny were kissing and fondling on the other side of the bed. Cindy rolled over closer to me, and said. "That was awesome Joe. That was a really deep orgasm that time." She leaned over, kissed me, and whispered. "Thank you baby." Soon, we were all entangled in a mass on Kathy's bed just kissing, caressing, fondling, and sucking each other. We continued our orgy until well after 1. By then, we were all tired and decided to call it a night, so we all got under the covers and went to sleep. I enjoyed this foursome and knew that more fun would follow.

bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers