Seducing Mom Ch. 07

Story Info
The story takes another twist.
10.4k words
4.61
80.7k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers

Kathy's alarm went off at 6 and she got up with me as Cindy and Jenny just stirred a bit, said goodbye to me, and went back to sleep. Kathy whispered, "Last night was great. We're going to have to do this again, but right now I'm really tired. How are you this morning Joe?"

"I'm tired too. We went too late last night and today is going to suck." I replied.

She asked, "Do you need a Coke?" I nodded as I finished dressing and followed her to the kitchen. She said, "Here you go." As she handed me a can and went on grinning. "I'm going back to bed. You have a good day at work. We have a dinner party we must attend tonight. The Superintendent is throwing it at his place, as an end-of-year celebration, and expects us all there. It always goes late into the night, so call me tomorrow when you get off."

I agreed and left for my house. There were five messages on the machine. It was mom. "Joe, your grandmother has a horrible accident and this time she's in the ICU and not doing well. Please call me as soon as you get this!" Her voice was panicked as I listened to the other messages. There was one from her boss. She wanted to let her know that she had things ready at the office Monday and that mom would go on paid leave of absence with the work and projects she was giving mom. The other three were from mom and went late into last night. I called grandma's house and mom answered. "Joe, where have you been?"

"Kathy's" I replied before she cut me off.

"Mom fell down the steps to her basement. She wasn't even supposed to be on the steps. This time she broke her hip and pelvis and she has a serious concussion! They have her in the ICU and at least she's conscious now, but in a lot of pain. What's you're work schedule like?"

I replied, "I started 12+ hour shifts yesterday, and I've got to be in at 8 today, tomorrow, and Monday. I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday, but I go back Thursday." I glanced at the clock and noticed it was 6:45 and then told her about her boss' message asking about it.

She replied, "OK, here's the plan. Sarah is staying until Tuesday night. Then she has to go back to work for a week or so. I'm coming in tomorrow night and will go to work Monday, pick up a bunch of papers, projects, and files, so I can work on them here. You will be delivering things back and forth for Jane (one of her bosses) and I. I'll tell you more about that when I get there. I gotta run, we'll talk tonight. By the way, let me have Kathy's number, so if you're there, I can reach you."

I gave her Kathy's number and we said our good-byes. We didn't know then, but mom would wind up spending most of the remaining summer at grandma's house, coming back every couple of weeks for 2-3 days, while Sarah was there. I would go there on my days off and deliver things between her and her boss. I got a uniform for work and went to the bathroom to shower and get ready. The shower did help wake me up a bit, but I was still dragging that day. I got into work and that Saturday was very busy, and my being tired didn't help. I finally got off at 9:30, and my boss told me not to stay up late that night the next day would be busy too. It was all I could do to stay awake on the drive home and then when I got into the driveway I realized this would be the first night I haven't had any sex in a long time. I went in and there were no messages. I decided to have a glass of mom's wine and go to bed.

I was awakened to the phone ringing at 6:30 the next morning. It was mom. "Good morning Joe. Mom is well enough to undergo surgery tomorrow, so I'm heading in. I don't know if I'll make it back tonight, or not. If not, you'll need to go by my office on Tuesday before you head this way and pick up all the things Jane has for me to work on, OK?"

"Yes, mom." I replied before she went on.

"Put all the bills on the table. You'll have to start bringing those for me too. Jane will mail my paycheck and I'll call the bank and make sure you can deposit it for me. We also need to talk about how much money you'll need for food and such, because I think this will go on for a while." We talked for a few more minutes about grandma and then said our good-byes. I got ready for work and left. It was busier than it was the day before. Then about 3, it slacked off and mom came by to see me. I took a break and went to see her. As I joined her at the bar, she said. "Hey Joe, Sarah and I talked about it and I decided to head back today, get some things at the house, meet Jane at the office, and head back this evening. I can't stay long, but I wanted to see you and let you know how things are going. You look tired." I nodded as she added. "Your grandmother is getting better and Sarah sends her best." We went over how she wanted the bills done and gave me her boss' number so we could make arrangements for dropping delivering things mom completed and picking up new work. Then mom said, "Well, I need to go see Jane at the office and pick up my first load. I left you some money on the table for food and emergencies. It should be more than enough to get you through the next week or so. Your grandmother is out of it most of the time, so I see no reason for you to come this week. Sarah and I agree that you don't need to see her like this." She got up and pecked me on the cheek as she said. "I hate to leave you alone like this, but I know you'll manage. NO parties, OK?" I nodded and she added. "I'm going to see Jane now and then I'm heading back." She waved goodbye and left.

I worked the rest of my shift and headed home. Mom left a message saying she made it back and there were two messages from Kathy. "I have great news Joe! At our party last night the Superintendent announced that I will be the Vice Principal at my school! Anyway, he also let me know that I have to go to the Capitol for training, starting tomorrow and going for the month. Please take care of my lawn, and get my mail and papers. I will..." The time cut off, so I hit the button again, and it was Kathy going on in a faster voice. "OK, this thing cut me off. Anyway, I promise I will pay you when I get back and make it up to you, if you know what I mean. I told Jenny, I couldn't find your number; but I didn't feel like I should give it to her. Give her a call at 123-4567 when you have a chance. She really wants to see more of you too! We'll see you in a few weeks."

"Damn it!" I thought for a moment. Mom and Sarah didn't want me there. Kathy and Cindy were out of town. Then I realized, there was still Jenny! I grabbed the money mom left and put it in my wallet as I listened to the Kathy's last message again as I jotted the number down, then erased everything, noted that it was 8:30, and called Jenny.

A man's voice answered with a heavy Asian accent. "Hello, Lee here."

I said, "Hello, is Jenny there?"

In an agitated voice he asked. "Yes she is, now who are you?"

I replied, "This is Joe."

He asked, "Joe the lawn boy?" I replied and he went on. "Oh OK. It is late Joe and Jenny is very upset with you. She has been awaiting your call for a couple of hours. Just a moment." I heard him yelling something in an Asian language. Then I heard her in the background, getting louder as she got closer to the phone.

They talked briefly in their language, and then she yelled into the phone. "Joe, it's very late! You were supposed to call me earlier!"

I was confused and replied. "Sorry Jenny! I just got off work and got Kathy's messages, so..."

She cut me off and went on yelling. "Joe, you must keep up Kathy's lawn, get her mail and papers, and bring them to me!" Then she said something in her language away from the phone before she said, in a much lower voice. "That is my father. He or my mother stays with me when they get in an argument. If you hear a click, stop talking, and I'll start yelling again." Then she went on, just above a whisper. "I had fun the other night and wanted to see you again tonight, but he is here. What is you number?" After I gave it to her, she went on. "I can't see you tonight, but one of my friends who lives closer to you can, and after I told her about you, she said she'd like to meet you."

"What?" I asked.

She went on. "Her name is Beth. She is to be married soon, but her parents and in-laws prearranged it. He openly sees other women and even has them stay with him, so it is OK for you to see her. I will call her and give her your number so she can call you tonight, OK?"

After a short pause, I replied. "OK, sure."

She said, "OK, then. I promise you will like her. She is younger and has not been with a man for a while, just me. I'm going to call her now. Good bye and have fun with Beth tonight." Before I could say good bye, Jenny hung up.

I got a soda and sat by the phone. The wait seemed like and eternity, but it was only about 10-15 minutes later and the phone rang. I grabbed it and answered. Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Joe?"

"Yes, are you Beth?" I asked in reply.

"Yes." Beth said, before she went on. "Jenny has told me much about you today. I would like to go see you tonight, would that be OK?"

"Yes!" I quickly replied.

She asked for my address, and when I gave it to her, she quickly replied. "I will be there in about ten minutes. See you then." She hung up.

I thought that she must live really close to me and then I realized that I was still wearing my uniform and all dirty from work. I quickly stripped on my way to the bathroom, hopped in the shower, dried off, and got a pair of shorts on as I heard a knock at the back door. I threw my uniform down the stairs as I went to the back door. I opened the door and it was Beth. She was short like Jenny, and as Jenny had said, she was younger 20-25, she had long black hair that went down over her petite ass. She was wearing 'Daisy Dukes' and a tight yellow T-shirt that revealed her breasts and nipples, which were bigger than Jenny's. She was drop-dead gorgeous! I looked her over in the light from the kitchen as I said. "Beth. Come in. I didn't even here you pull up."

She just smiled and replied. "Nice to meet you Joe. No, I walked over from the my apartment." I knew the apartments and they were just two blocks away. Beth came in, and I shut the door behind her. Before I could lock the door, Beth grabbed me right there and we locked in a deep kiss. She kicked her flip-flops off, as I started backing her toward my room. We were kissing, stripping, and fondling each other as we slowly moved in unison toward my room. Under her shorts, Beth was wearing a black lace thong, which just barley covered her strip of pubic hair. We got on the bed as I kissed, licked, and sucked her hardened brown nipples. She was lightly stroking my erect cock as we laid down together. We just caressed and fondled each other as we kissed. Beth reminded me a lot of Sue. It must have been her younger age, but having sex with younger women is different than for more mature women.

I rolled her over on me as I asked between kisses. "Beth, are you on the pill?"

After another kiss she whispered, "Yes. She pulled away and went on. "And I also have a diaphragm in, as Jenny told me. She said with both our ages, we need extra protection. If I get pregnant now, both families would shun me." We embraced and continued kissing as I rolled her on top of me. She was getting wetter as we started swaying our hips and grinding against each other. Then she reached down and eased my tip into her pussy. She was just a tight as Jenny and it almost hurt as I we both slowly eased my cock into her wet pussy. It took longer to ease it all the way in and I could feel the diaphragm as I got deeper. As with Jenny, I could feel Beth's cervix as I drove all the way in. We started slowly as she began softly moaning, and the pace remained slow for a while and then the rhythm got erratic. Again, it reminded me of Sue. She would go fast and shallow for a few thrusts, then slow and deep, then fast and deep, and then the fast G-spot grinds, all while she pause momentarily along the way. A few minutes of this passed and I finally grabbed her hips and got her into rhythm with my thrusts. She began moaning much louder, as she settled into the rhythm. Soon her moans became screams and yells as I felt her getting wetter and her pussy muscles contracting. I could see she was sweating heavily and knew she was getting close, which was good because I was getting close too.

I reached up and grabbed for her nipples and her hands went over mine as she guided me to squeeze them harder. As I squeezed them fairly hard, Beth went wild. She was slamming herself down with all her force as she went almost all the way up my shaft. After doing this about ten times, she let out a loud and deep scream as she slammed herself down on me and rocked back a fourth with quick, grinding motions. I felt her pussy muscles contract around me as she flooded me and it sent me over the edge. We were both screaming as we thrust and ground against each other. We were both still moaning and panting heavily as we slowed down and stopped. As Beth caught her breath, she said. "Jenny is right! Having sex with you is great, and just leaves you wanting more. I've never had an orgasm like that with my fiancée, or even with her!"

She rolled over to my side as I asked, "Can I get you a drink or something to eat?"

She leaned over and kissed me and said, "Just get me a glass of ice water please. I need something wet and cold." I got up and went to the kitchen to get her ice water and a Coke. When I got back to my room, Beth was just lying there on her back and she smiled when I came in and said. "So, you're getting married and earlier Jenny mentioned that is was prearranged, (At that time, I honestly and naively believed that was a thing for fiction stories.), and that you he sees other women? Is that right?"

After taking a sip of water Beth replied, "Yeah, it's all fact. ONE BIG fact and we're to be ONE BIG happy family in September, back in Korea." She had a sarcastic tone as she went on. "Korean culture is very different than Western culture Joe. It's OK for the men to do as they please and see whoever they desire; BUT us women...OH NO! We're just supposed to get married, forget about our dreams, stay at home, keep the house clean, and have babies—preferably sons!"

She was getting upset and I could see tears welling in her eyes as I said. "I'm sorry Beth. I didn't mean to piss you off."

She replied, "It's OK Joe. Right now I wish there were a way out of all this, but there's not. Like Jenny said, if I get pregnant, both families will shun me forever. I just wish I could escape it all. It's like a nightmare you just can't wake up from." She took another sip as I wiped her tears away and she smiled and said. "You know what? I'm not going to let that get me down tonight. Let's forget about it for now. You are my temporary escape!" We put our drinks down and started kissing again. Soon, we were embraced and caressing, kissing, and fondling each other. I was getting hard again and I could feel her wetness building. She was pulling at me to get on top of her this time. I slowly get between her legs and eased my erect tip close to her pussy. She grabbed it and pushed it in as she thrust up to meet me. I went in her easier this time, but she was still tight. We could kiss because of the size difference, but within minutes, we were both getting close again. We were moaning and getting into a good rhythm again and suddenly there was a voice at my bedroom door!

"Hello kids!" We both stopped in surprise and turned around to see Jenny standing there, naked. She came over to join us on the bed as she went on saying. "I slipped my father a 'Mickey' and crushed a couple of sleeping pills and mixed them into a stiff drink for him. As he finished it and I could see him nodding off, I told him I had to come see you. That is where I am parked. I just let myself in the back door and followed the line of clothes as I stripped myself!" She leaned over and gave me a long kiss and then did the same with Beth as she said, "Please don't stop." Beth and I went back to fucking as Jenny took turns kissing, licking and sucking us. Beth came again quickly and I continued to fuck her as she recovered a bit.

As she caught her breath, Beth said. "We need to let Jenny have a turn now."

I stopped and pulled out of her as Jenny got up and said. "Alright Joe. You know how I want it!" I stood up and faced her as I stooped down a bit so she could hop up and wrap her legs around me as she held my shoulders.

Beth asked, "Is this it Jenny?"

Jenny replied, "This is it Beth! This is the position I was telling you about." Jenny was already wet as she reached around and guided my erect tip into her tight little pussy. It took a while for us to work my cock all the way into her pussy, she was flexing her hips all the way. Once I was all the way inside her, Jenny's flexing increased as she picked herself up and down. She started her high-pitched squealing almost immediately and within minutes she was screaming out my name. The tip of my cock was slamming into her cervix with every stroke. She was starting to squirt as her muscles began contracting and she just froze. Then all at once she let out a huge scream, gasped, and then yelled. "OH GOD YES JOE! YES! YES! FUCK ME HARD! OH BABY FUCK ME HARD!" Then she went up, almost too far and just started slamming herself down against the base of my cock. I was lifting her up and pulling her down by her small hips. She was screaming, gasping, and repeating the same thing over and over as orgasm after orgasm swept over her. I came between her fourth and fifth orgasms. She continued to ride me as she came one last time. Jenny was gasping as I lowered her down, and when she tried to stand on her own I had to catch her because her legs were like noodles. Beth and I laid beside her on the bed, caressing her sweaty body. As she recovered, she kissed Beth and said. "You HAVE GOT to try that Beth! It is AWESOME!"

Beth said, "I saw that." Then she looked at me and asked. "How are you Joe? That looks tiring."

I replied, "It's not that bad with smaller women. I'm not that bad. I just need to get hard again, but I'll go really deep and I was slamming against your diaphragm earlier."

Beth replied, "I know. I can feel it crooked in there right now."

Then Jenny said, "Why don't we go to the bathroom and try to fix it. Joe, would you get me a glass of wine please?" We all got up and they went to the bathroom together as I went to the kitchen for a glass of wine. I met them in the hallway on the way back and followed them into my room as Jenny said. "Joe, we had to take it out, so please let Beth cum and pull her off of you before you get close again." I nodded in agreement and Jenny went on. "Why don't you lie down on your back and Beth and I will get you ready." As I laid down, Jenny and Beth got on each side of me as Jenny asked Beth. "Have you ever done this before." I watched Beth nod back and forth as Jenny went on. "OK, Joe her is special. In fact he's somewhat unique. I don't know if it's because he's 18, in good shape, very blessed, or all three. Most men, cum once and that's it. They either need at least an hour to 'recharge' and some are done for the night. Joe here starts getting hard within minutes. In fact, Cindy said she thought you stayed hard once after cumming." I nodded, she smiled and went on. "How about if I show you how to get him hard, you two can fuck standing up, then after you've cum once or twice or however long Joe will last, I'll show you how to finish him off on the bed." Beth nodded, and Jenny asked me. "Does that sound OK to you Joe?" I nodded and moaned in agreement as she went down and got started. I started getting hard as they both took my cock and took turns kissing, licking, and sucking it. Jenny would explain what she was doing, show Beth, and then Beth would try.

bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers