Seducing Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers

It didn't take those two five minutes to get me rock hard again. Then Jenny said to us. "OK you two, your turn. Get up." We got up and faced each other as I stooped down again to pick up Beth and pull her around my waist. Once Beth was up with her legs wrapped tightly around my waist and her arms wrapped around the base of my neck, Jenny told her. "Beth, you have to reach around and guide Joe's cock into your pussy. He can't let go of you." After a bit of hesitation, Beth turned loose with her right arm and reached around. She found my erect cock, guided the tip into her pussy, and quickly threw her arm over my shoulder. Then Jenny said, "OK, Beth. This takes a bit of explaining. You have to flex your hips and ease Joe's cock all the way inside you. Then you can flex your hips up and down harder, as Joe pulls you up and down. Don't worry about falling, I watched Joe doing this with Cindy the other night!"

Beth shot me a glance and asked. "You did THIS with CINDY?" I nodded and she added. "Holy shit!" It took a bit longer to ease my cock all the way into Beth's wet pussy. As I got close to being all the way in, I was hitting her cervix. It felt a lot better without that diaphragm in there, but I remembered I needed to be more careful this time. It didn't take long for Beth to get the rhythm right and get close. Within minutes her moans turned to screams and she was beginning to squirt. I felt her muscles contracting as she yelled out. "OH YES THIS FEELS SO GOOD. OH GOD! I'M HAVING AN..." and her words streamed off into screams as she came. She didn't squirt, but I could feel her juices running down my leg. She continued to flex her hips through another orgasm within a minute or so and it was bigger than her first. As she came, I could feel myself getting closer. I quickly stooped down as I pulled her off of me. She was still coming down from her second orgasm, but I knew I need to pull out of her right then. Beth was able to stand as I got on the bed and kegelled. She caught her breath and said. "That was AWESOME! Thank you Joe." She got on the bed and we kissed for a moment as Jenny joined us.

Then Jenny said, "OK Beth. We need to finish Joe off with a blowjob." They went to my still throbbing cock and Jenny told Beth. "OK, he's close. See his sack? See how tight it is? He's close! Now just take it in your mouth all the way in and start sucking his cock hard, taking it all the way in until it hits your throat. As your lips get close to his head tighten them and suck a bit harder. When he cums, he will explode inside your mouth, if you do it right. Just swallow it all down. It tastes a bit salty, but its not bad. Just continue to suck hard. It drives men crazy as they cum and right afterward. OK?" Beth nodded in agreement as she took my cock and started sucking it. After a few moments, Jenny pushed Beth's head down a bit further and told her. "You have to go deeper Beth." She started sucking deeper and harder and I was getting close again very quickly. I started moaning and flexing my hips lightly, with Beth's sucking rhythm. She was doing really well for her first time and I said so between my moans, which were getting louder. I soon felt that little twinge before the storm, and I immediately yelled out and exploded in her mouth as she moaned a bit and Jenny yelled. "Oh yeah Beth, suck Joe as hard as you can now! Suck him dry and swallow every bit of his cum." Beth did as wave after wave hit me with yells. She quickly figured out my sensitive spot and honed in on it as I started bucking on the bed. I've always enjoyed when a woman does that, but its so sensitive right afterwards.

As I recovered, Beth and Jenny moved up beside me and we kissed for a bit. I could taste my cum in Beth's mouth. We stopped kissing and got our drinks as Beth said something to Jenny as I had then figured out, in Korean. They went on for a bit. I noticed that Jenny got somewhat agitated and raised her voice with Beth. Then Beth looked at me and said. "I'm sorry Joe. That was rude of me. Jenny is right, it was rude of me to talk in Korean, in your house, in your presence, knowing you can't understand what we are saying. Please accept my apology." I nodded and embraced her in acceptance and she went on. "She's right, I should not have done that. As she told me, we are lovers now and should have no secrets. I was just hoping..."

Jenny cut in. "I told you that is NOT an option. Joe can't be a part AND be our lover. OK? It won't work!"

"What won't work?" I asked.

Jenny then went into a lecture, "Well Joe, Beth just had this wild, after-sex thought. She was asking me in Korean if she could stay with you and your mother...here. First, it's only a block or so away. That's too damn close! Second, how long would it take for her family or her fiancée's family to figure out where she was and why. She be shunned not only be her family and his; but the entire Korean-American community. This is NOT a good thing—In fact, in the Korean culture it is worse than death! If a Korean, or Japanese, or Chinese, etc., is shunned by their family; they are truly alone and have nowhere to call home anymore. It is the ultimate dishonor in most Asian cultures and it still happens. You loose your friends too, because it's considered dishonorable to have any relationship with the shunned whatsoever and it is strictly forbidden. You cannot understand our culture. It exists, to a lesser extent, even here in America; but shunning is still a part of that culture. As her elder cousin, I must watch over her. It is also considered rude to use Korean in America, especially in the house of an American, more especially us as women doing it in the presence of a man." She lightly tapped Beth on the shoulder and went on. "OK, our names are not truly 'Jenny' or 'Beth' those are nicknames, easier for Americans to pronounce, spell right, and ACCEPT as American. Our birth names are X and Y (I'm not even going to attempt them here out of respect!). Jenny asked me about living here with you instead of an adjoining apartment with her fiancée. I said 'No.' Then she asked about you just making her pregnant, and I said 'definitely not'!"

Suddenly the phone rang. I looked at the clock it was just after 11. I jumped up and feared the worst: It was mom calling to tell me bad news about grandma. I dashed to the kitchen, grabbed the phone, and answered. "Hello?"

"Joe, its Sue!" She said in a frantic voice as I was trying to figure out why she'd be calling me here so late. She then said, "Things didn't work out as planned here! My dad hurt me! It's a long story and I don't have much money. I can't reach mom, Cindy, or Jenny. I need help RIGHT NOW! I'm stranded at the airport and don't have enough to get a taxi home! Please come pick me up, and if you still have my key, give it back to me so I can get to my house. Please Joe! I know it's late and you probably have to work in the morning, but I need you help NOW! I need a way HOME and someone to talk with and keep me company tonight! I tried my other friends and they are either not home or can't help. I'm running out of time here. Please tell me you can pick me up and bring me home. I'm at the Pan-Am arrival area and I'll be outside. PLEASE help me!"

I immediately replied. "Sue, I'm on my way. Jenny is here with me. I'll let her know and maybe she'll come with me. We're on..."

She cut me off. "Can I talk to her with the time I have left?"

I yelled. "Jenny, come here—QUICKLY—its Sue. She's at the airport and its an emergency!" Jenny was with me in a flash and Beth was close behind. I handed the phone to Jenny and whispered, "This doesn't sound good at all."

Jenny took the phone, as I took her free hand and she gripped it tightly as Beth embraced her side and stayed quiet, and said in an agitated voice. "Sue, are you alright?" A short pause and she went on. "OK we're all on our way! Pan-Am? What happened? Aren't you supposed to be in Europe with your father? Another pause I could hear Sue's voice now and could tell she was screaming, but couldn't hear her words. Then Jenny broke in. "It's OK Sue. We're on our way! This call is about to end. We're coming! Hello! Sue? Hello?" She hung the phone up, looked at me, and said. "Joe, we have to go now! This is bad, really bad! C'mon let's all get dressed and go to the airport. Joe, you'll have to drive. Something terrible has happened and she can't be alone tonight!" She paused and added as we all got our clothes on. "Joe, we'll have to play that by ear. Please, just go along with what I say. What time do you have to work tomorrow?"

"8 to 8 or 9" I answered as I pulled my T-shirt over my head and headed toward my room for my wallet and keys.

I heard Beth ask. "What's going on? Who is Sue?"

Jenny spoke up as I heard them shuffling and trying to get dressed in the hallway. "Sue is Kathy's daughter, you know my coworker you met with Cindy once?" She paused for a moment and added. "Well, Joe and Sue went to their Senior Prom together and became somewhat of an item at the end of their senior year. Now Joe has Sue's key to their house. C'mon, we have to go quickly. She doesn't need to be there alone at this time of night!" We got in my car and as we pulled out, Jenny said. "Joe, drop Beth off on the way. She doesn't need to be here for this." I turned toward the apartments and followed Beth's directions. She gave us both peck on the cheeks and wished us luck. I headed for the airport with Jenny frequently saying "Faster!" as she offered quicker directions. Finally, she said. "Sue was able to tell me that one of the businessmen that went with her father and her, and his family, tried to rape her. She said she kneed him in the groin and then kneed her father when he didn't defend her and we got cut off. This is really serious Joe." After a pause, she added. "She can't be alone tonight and she may want to be with you tonight. You know she was very fond of you when she left. I just don't know right now, but if she does, I'll stay in another room of your house so I can be there in the morning when she wakes up. Will that be OK?"

"Yeah." I replied, trying to collect my thoughts while I concentrated on driving. I wasn't sure what I felt. It was shocking to me and I could feel tears welling up as I thought about Sue and what she must be feeling. I also felt anger, if not rage, toward her father. Then I thought about Kathy. This would devastate her!

Then Jenny broke up my thoughts, as she grabbed my leg near my knee, and said. "Oh shit Joe! We left you're room a mess, with wet sheets! We'll have to change the sheets out when we get back, because Sue can't go to her house tonight. I'm sure by now her father has left messages, and Sue doesn't need to hear them; but they need to be saved for Kathy." She paused and asked, "Joe! Are you OK? Look, you've got to be strong for her tonight, and me too probably! What are you thinking right now?"

I replied, "I don't know Jenny. I really don't know. I care about Sue a lot. I'm sad, mad, and shocked right now. How could her own dad let this happen? That's what really makes me mad! Then I think about Sue and Kathy and just want to cry."

Jenny broke in, "I know Joe. I really haven't thought about how to tell Kathy yet, but she needs to know, tonight if we can reach her." I turned into the main airport entrance and Jenny said. "OK, we need to find Pan-Am arrivals...There! Go to the next concourse." I headed toward the next concourse and toward the arrival area. There were very few cars and most of the shuttles and taxis were already gone for the night as well. I saw her first and steered my car toward her. She was sitting on her suitcases, all drawn up and she looked rough. As I stopped Jenny jumped out as I put my car in park. Sue started toward my side of the car and as I got out she ran up, threw a very tight hug around my neck, and started crying.

I just held Sue for several minutes while she had a total melt down. I couldn't hold back anymore and started to tear up—this hurt! Jenny started running her hand up and down Sue's back, reassuring her it was OK. Then I heard a security guy call out. Jenny went over to him and I glanced over to see him help her with Sue's bags. One of them cut my car off, to get the keys to open my trunk. I could hear them loading my bags and talking softly. Then, I heard my trunk shut, and noticed my headlights were turned off. Jenny was back and lightly stroking Sue's back again. After a few more minutes, Sue settled down, reached her arm around Jenny's shoulder, and said. "I'm so happy you're both here. It feels good to be home!"

We all hugged for a moment and she added. "Why don't we go. I REALLY need a warm bath right now!" We all got in the front seat of my car, with Sue in the middle and headed to my house. It was quiet for a few minutes as Sue laid her head on my shoulders. Then she broke the silence. "My daddy hurt me the night before yesterday and I never want to see or speak to him ever again! We were in Paris and he let me drink that night before and I got a bit tipsy. Then, when daddy left the room with another lady, that European business partner of his decided to grab my breasts and thrusting his groin into me. He was a short, fat, and ugly old man. I was shocked first, but then I got pissed and kneed him in the groin so hard he went down on the floor and started throwing up right away. Well, when he got done puking, he screamed at me in French and yelled for daddy. I could hear him in the next room, yelling back and then he came in our room. When daddy came in and saw the other man still down and me standing there, he asked what happened and I told him. He grabbed me forcefully, pulled me to a corner and yelled at ME! He said I was supposed to keep this guy happy and I'd better apologize and make up. I refused. He slapped my face twice. I went back to our room, and latched the room shut so he couldn't get in. I cried for a while, while I could hear him knocking. Then I decided to change, pack my things, get my tickets and some cash from his stash in the room and try to get home. I didn't have enough money to get much food except for the stuff on the flight and a Snickers bar; but here I am, at last!"

"Jesus!" Jenny replied and then asked. "Are you OK? You must be starving! Joe, let's get something to eat on the way home."

Sue replied. "No, please. I haven't bathed on almost three days. I had to layover in London for about 10 hours and New York for another 12, just to get the cheapest rates. Right now I REALLY NEED to soak in a tub and relax. Then, I need to...Hey, where's my mom?"

Jenny explained. "Your mother was promoted to Vice Principal and sent for training. I think I know where she is and we'll call from Joe's." After a pause, she added. "Sue, I don't think you should go to your house right now. I'm sure your father left some bad messages, and you don't need to go there right now, so we'll all go to Joe's."

After some talking, Sue agreed. Jenny had me pull into a supermarket on the way home, so she could get some things to eat and drink and asked us both what we wanted. Sue and I talked while Jenny was inside as we held each other. I told her about grandma and the fact that mom was going to be out of town for a while. Then she said, "Hey, my mom will be out of town for a while! What if we just stayed together at your place? It would be like being married!" I thought for a moment, and Sue had a good idea. Then Jenny came back out with a couple of bags that she put in the back seat.

Jenny got in and said, "OK, let's go. I got a few things I needed too. Oh Joe, what time do you need to go to work?"

As I started the car and drove out, I replied. "8"

Sue asked, "What time is it now?"

Jenny looked at her watch and answered. "It's just past 1. Joe, you need to get some sleep." Sue apologized and Jenny and I reassured her it was OK as I pulled into my driveway. We all grabbed something to carry in. Jenny brought the food to the kitchen and Sue followed me to the guestroom to put her suitcases in there. Then Jenny came back and said, "How about that bath Sue?"

Sue replied, "Oh yeah! Most of my stuff is dirty, but I think I have something clean to wear tonight in one of these bags." She opened one suitcase, left it, and opened another where she pulled out a long nightshirt. Then she said, "I'm going to have to do some laundry tomorrow. Will that be OK Joe?"

I replied, "Sure. The washer and dryer are downstairs and there should be plenty of soap."

Then Jenny said, "OK, we'll worry about that tomorrow. Now, I'm going to draw Sue a warm bath with oil I found along with some wine. Sue, while the tub is filling, why don't you come with me and we'll get you something to eat while you're in the tub. Joe, you need to go to bed." I nodded in agreement, thinking that Jenny wanted to talk with Sue. Then as I went into my room and flicked the light switch, I remembered that I needed to change the sheets and spray my rug with Lysol. I could hear Sue and Jenny talking in the kitchen over the bath water running. Then, as I had stripped the bed, I heard Jenny coming down the hall saying to Sue. "Let me check the water and get the bathroom ready." She came into my room briefly to whisper, "Joe, Beth must have forgotten this. It was in the hallway." She handed me Beth's black lace thong, grinned, and went into the bathroom to cut the water off and get things ready. I grabbed the sheets, went downstairs and started them in the washer. Then I went back upstairs to find Jenny and Sue already in the bathroom. Sue was already in the tub and Jenny was sitting on the toilet holding a tray of food. She had gotten some of mom's nice wineglasses out and poured three glasses. I went to the linen closet and got sheets out. I knocked on the doorframe and Jenny motioned me in. I threw the sheets on my bed from across the hallway and went in to grab the Lysol under the sink. Jenny said, "I poured you a glass of wine, but you need to get some sleep. Sue and I will talk while she soaks and gets something to eat. If we can find Kathy and I think I know where she's staying, is it OK if we call her later?"

I replied, "Yeah, sure." Then I grabbed the glass Jenny left for me and went on. "These are mom's good crystal glasses, so PLEASE be careful with them. If any of them break, it'll be my head!" We laughed as I took the Lysol and glass of wine to my room. Jenny shut the door and I could hear them chatting as I made my bed and lightly sprayed the floor. I put Beth's thong in my sock drawer with Sarah's pink panty and bra set and covered them up. I finished my glass of wine as I took my clothes off and put on a pair of shorts. I waited for the washer to finish, went down stairs, put the sheets in the dryer, and went back up to bed. Sue and Jenny were still in the bathroom talking as I fell asleep.

I was awakened by my alarm at 6:30 and found Sue lying alongside me. She stirred a bit as I got up and cut the alarm off. Sue opened her eyes a bit and said. "I wish you didn't have to go in, but I'll be here when you get home." I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek as she shut her eyes and drifted back to sleep. I grabbed a clean uniform and went to the bathroom to get ready. I quietly cleaned and got ready for work. As I got ready to leave, I looked around for Jenny. She was in the guestroom sleeping. I crept out and went to work. It was a normal Monday at work, busy in the morning and slow in the afternoon and dinner. Sue called for me around 5 and said, "Hey Joe, don't eat dinner there tonight. I'm making you something for a late dinner. Jenny and I took walked to her car and did some shopping, but then she had to see a friend and left just a while ago. She won't be here tonight, so it's just you and me. I'll try to have everything ready around 9. OK?"

"OK, I should be done by then. It's pretty slow right now." The paychecks came in and the manager had finally posted them all. As I finished talking to Sue he handed me mine and I got my first hefty summer check. I actually finished all my side tasks by 7 and it wasn't busy so they cut me loose—I couldn't wait to get home! I stopped by the bank on the way home and put my paycheck in the night drop-off. Then I headed home. When I pulled up, I decided to be a bit funny when I walked in, so I said. "Honey! I'm home!"

bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers