Seducing Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers

Sue came into the kitchen, smiling, wearing a T-shirt and shorts, and playing right along by saying. "Hi honey. How was your day?" She gave me a kiss and hug before she went on. "Your mom called right after you left this morning. We didn't answer it, but she left a message. Jenny and I had a busy day too. We got up, fixed breakfast, started my laundry—I hope you don't mind--called mom, walked to get her car, went by the bank—mom arranged for me to withdraw some money until she gets back—and went shopping. Jenny had to see her friend Beth. Oh yeah, and mom said it's OK with her if I stay with you until she gets back, but she wants to make sure it's OK with your mom."

"You were busy today!" I replied as I went to the answering machine and hit the button.

Then we heard mom's voice. "Joe, your grandma just went in for surgery. Call me when you get home tonight. OK?" I briefly explained to Sue what happened to my grandma and that mom would likely be there for most of the summer. Then, I picked up the phone and called grandma's. Mom answered, "Joe, you're off early. We just got back and Sarah is getting ready to drive home."

"Hi mom. How's grandma doing?" I asked.

She replied, "Your grandma should be alright, but time will tell. She was still in and out of it when we left earlier. Her Doctor says she'll be in the hospital for another 2-3 weeks though! Then Sarah and I will have to arrange for someone to live in with her to help her around the clock for at least 3-4 months. So, Sarah and I are trying to figure that out. Oh, did you get the money I left?"

"Yes mom." I replied, took a deep breath and went on. "Mom, Sue had to come back early from Europe and she got in late last night. Kathy is gone for training, so I brought her here. She has nothing at her house and I didn't think she needed to be there alone." Sue embraced me as I added. "She's right here and has talked with Kathy who told Sue it's OK if she stays here as long as it's OK with you. Look, Sue is standing right next to me and she can explain what happened because I didn't even get the whole story last night. Do you want to talk with her?"

After a pause mom said, "Actually, I talked with her a bit earlier this afternoon after Kathy called me. We talked for quite a while. Sue and I talked for a while too. Joe, I wasn't sure about this at first; but now I'm very proud of you! She was in trouble and hurt, and you came in and helped her out. How chivalrous! Sue is more than welcome to stay. Given the circumstances, I would have been upset had you left her alone in her house. Just continue to be gentleman and don't push things, if you know what I mean. I'm very proud of what you've done in this situation Joe. Now, you need to take a shower and put something decent on. You two may eat in the dining room if you want; and make sure Sue knows to make herself at home." We said our good-byes and hung up.

I looked over at Sue and asked, "Do I have time to take a shower and get out of these dirty clothes?"

Sue replied, "Oh yeah. I had planned to have everything ready around 9, and it's not even 8 yet, so we have plenty of time. Hey, Jenny and I got your sizes off your clothes and picked something for you to wear. I left it on the foot of your bed, and I also washed your clothes with mine today and put them on your bed too. I wasn't sure where you put them."

I replied, "Thank you! I was going to do all the laundry tomorrow or Wednesday since I'm off. Oh, since I'm off, I'll need to mow Cindy's, yours, and our lawns tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on the weather, because I'm working 8-8 or so Thursday through Sunday."

Sue replied, "OK, sure. That will give me a chance to get some things at the house, get the mail and papers, and listen to the messages I'm sure 'daddy' left. Now, why don't you take a shower while I finish up in here. Let me know when you're out. I need to freshen up a bit and change myself."

I went to my bedroom and saw the clothes she bought on the bed, a pair of slacks, a button up silk shirt, silk boxers, dress socks and a pair of 'topsiders'. I realized Sue wanted tonight to be special. I put up the clothes Sue had washed, dried, and folded; grabbed the clothes her and Jenny picked out for me; and headed to the bathroom. I shaved my face and pubic area, showered, and put some cologne on that mom recently bought for me. I got dressed, cleaned up the bathroom, and went to the kitchen saying. "OK, I'm done. The bathroom is all yours."

Sue replied, "Just in time. I just finished in here for now. Wow, you look really good in that! Would you mind setting the table while I change and freshen up a bit? I won't be long."

"Sure." I replied as she passed by me and went back to the guestroom. I got the nice plates, glasses, and silverware out (as opposed to the everyday stuff, but not my mom's formal dining set.) and took them into the dining room. I went to the hutch, where mom left linens, more important a book on entertaining in the drawer. I looked in the book to see how to set things up and got some linens out. I cleared the table, spread out the tablecloth, and set the table according to the 'semi-formal' setting; one on the end and the other on the corner. I decided to replace mom's normal centerpiece with one that had five candles. A few minutes later, Sue came out. She was wearing a black cocktail dress that showed her cleavage, black stockings and heels. She was made up and had her hair down—She looked stunning! "WOW!" That was all I could say as I approached her.

We embraced and lightly kissed for a moment, before she asked. "You like?"

"YES! You look as good, if not better than you did for Prom!" I replied as I pulled her in tighter to me. We embraced in a much more long and intense kiss for a few minutes. Then she wiped her lipstick off my lips.

Then she said, "Let me check on the dinner." She went to the kitchen and I watched as she bent over to check the oven. She looked so good. Sue pulled a covered roasting pot out of the oven and checked it with a thermometer and turned the oven off as she said. "OK Joe, it's ready. Have a seat and I'll get everything else out." I went to the dining room and sat down as she brought a bowl of salad in with dressings. Then she brought in rolls and a bottle of wine, as she asked. "Would you mind opening this and pouring our glasses?" I grabbed the bottle and opener. Sue returned with two small bowls of French onion soup and said. "This is just a starter." She sat and we ate the soup as we talked, mainly about our high school classmates. As we ate the soup, she offered the warm rolls. Then we had salad. After she finished her salad, Sue got up and went to the kitchen with our dirty dishes and after a few minutes she returned with the Entrée—a Standing Rib Roast! As Sue sat down, she said. "Jenny said you should do the carving. It's a 'man thing' I guess, so it's all yours now." I looked at it and saw five or six rib bones as she added. "Jenny said you should cut the ribs away first. Then if you want to be fancy, cut the fat off the bottom end. She and the butcher recommended I get a larger roast because it cooks more evenly and we can enjoy the leftovers later."

I picked up the carving knife and fork and I remember clumsily hacking the ribs away. This was no job for an 18 year-old short-order cook! I finally cut the ribs away and trimmed the fat off the bottom end. Then I offered her a slice of her chosen thickness and cut myself a thicker slice out of the center, where it was a good medium-rare. Sue had even brought in Au Jus and horseradish. As we ate dinner, conversation drifted toward college and future plans. Then she asked, "Joe what do you want to be? What do you want out of life?"

After a bit of thought, because I still wasn't sure what I wanted to study, but had a good idea; I answered. "I think I'd like to be an engineer, but I'm curious about architecture too."

She said, "Well you know I'd like to be a teacher, but I'm curious about being a nurse too. I guess that's weird. What about what you want out of life? Do you want to get married some day? Have kids? A big house?"

I replied. "Yeah, some day I know I'll get married, but working at the restaurant, and seeing all the other cooks and waitresses that got married, and divorced...the whole thing kind of scares me. It seems like a bunch of them got married because they wanted to at the time or because they had to, whatever. Then they talk about their divorces and split-ups and it all sounds depressing. But then there's the ones that are happily married and it sounds like fun."

Sue replied, "Yeah, and we KNOW about divorces!" We clinked our glasses, then she went on. "Joe, I talked with mom for a while this morning while Jenny was here and then after I got back from shopping and your mom called. We talked for a while...I guess our mothers talked about our relationships, because your mom confessed to me that you've been...well...intimate with her as I have my mom." There was along silence as I tried to figure this out. Then she added, "Mom said you saw the tape of her, Cindy, Jenny, and me. Plus, Jenny said you, her, and Beth were here last night when I called and she went into all of that. By the way, I know Beth too. Jenny hooked us up a couple of times with her, but mom doesn't like her situation, so we have to keep that quiet...Anyway, I'm not freaked out by any of that anymore. In fact, mom even brought up the idea of just the four of us—you, me, and our mothers—getting together when everything settles down. I like the idea! Let's just get it all out in the open, but we'll keep it a secret from everyone else. What do you think?"

After another long silence as I finished my meat, I answered. "I think that would be great, probably pretty intense come to think of it. In fact, maybe we could just all get away and go somewhere."

Sue immediately answered, "What a great idea! We'll have to call our mothers in the morning! But right now, I want a great night with just you. Let's clean these dishes, soak the rest, and then have some more wine." We got up, and cleared the table. Sue put on one of mom's aprons as she rinsed and loaded the dishes, while I put leftovers away and cleaned the table and kitchen counters. When we finished, I opened another bottle of wine and poured us glasses before went back to the living room. Sue turned on the stereo as she said. "I went through your tapes and records and found a few things." She had my soft music picked out and as she started it, she said. "Let's dance a bit." It was slow dancing, and while she had to break at the end of almost every song, we were holding each other tightly and kissing with every dance. After about a dozen songs, Sue asked. "Are you ready to go to bed Joe?"

I immediately replied, "Yes!" She took my hand and led me back to my bedroom. She had candles lit throughout the room and we started kissing as she unbuttoned my shirt. I reached around and unzipped her dress. Sue pulled the straps down over her shoulders and her dress fell to the floor, exposing a black bra and thong. She kicked out of her heels as I kicked my shoes off. We continued stripping down and then slid into bed. I went to reach for my stash of condoms and Sue stopped me.

She said, "My Dr says I've been on the pill long enough now that I don't need to worry about using a condom anymore." She smiles as she kisses me and rolls over on top of me. I ease my erect cock into her tight pussy. It feels so much better without the condom. Sue rides me for about ten minutes before we both orgasm together. We lie there together for a few minutes, just kissing, and then she spins around and we get into a '69' position. With both get each other to orgasm again and continue until we are both aroused again.

Then I said, "Let's do it standing up. I think you'll like this."

Sue smiled and said, "Oh yeah, mom and Jenny told me about this." We faced each other and kissed for a minute as I explained to her what to do and she got up and we started. This would become one more of those memorably intense orgasms for both of us. We probably lasted 15-20 minutes, and the timing was perfect as we came together and she flooded my legs and the floor as we both screamed out in ecstasy. I was getting really tired as I eased her down. We both laid down in the bed, kissing and holding each other as we whispered pillow talk and both drifted off to sleep in each others' arms.

bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers