Seducing Mom Ch. 09

Story Info
Fun with Mom's boss and her friend.
9.2k words
4.55
112k
50

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers

As planned, I stopped by the house to pick up some things. I got Jane's key and put it on my key chain. Then, looked around and got all the stuff I needed for the weekend. I stopped by the store and picked up a few items and headed to Jane's. It was almost 6 when I got to her place. Her car wasn't there, so I drove to the next block, parked, and got all my things. I walked to Jane's used to key to get in. Once inside, I quickly started getting things set up. It took me over an hour to get everything ready for the weekend, and all in such a way that Jane wouldn't notice when she first came in. I pulled out some high-protein snacks and some crackers to have with some water. I stripped down to my nylon shorts, got in my hiding spot, waited, and started thinking.

I remembered what Sarah and Jenny had told me separately about going light on carbohydrates and heavy on protein and water in the hours before you knew you'd be having a lot of sex. I thought back to 'raping' mom and how good I felt. I thought back to mom and Sarah's domination and humiliation of me. I didn't like it, but I did learn a few things. Now, I'd be putting it all to the test, and even though it was going to be secret; I knew I couldn't screw it up. I figured if I gave Jane what she wanted, she'd be nicer to mom at work. It got to be 8 and Jane wasn't home yet. I thought the plan through over and over again. I thought about all the women in my life and how incredibly lucky I was. I thought about living with Kathy and Sue, and maybe even Sarah and Cindy. My cock was rock hard at 9 and Jane still wasn't home.

Finally at about 9:45, I heard a car drive up. Moments later, I heard a key unlocking the front door. I heard Jane drop her purse and satchel and the sound of her heels going across her kitchen. She got a bottle of wine out of the refrigerator, opened it, poured herself a glass, and walked across the kitchen back into the living room. She turned the TV on and sat down. I could just see her black heels and stockings from my spot. My cock was just throbbing in anticipation. I could feel my face getting flush, my heart pounding, and the butterflies in my stomach. Then the phone rang, and in a slightly slurred voice Jane answered. "Hello? Oh hi Roger... Yeah, I made it home OK... No, I'm not that drunk, just a little buzzed... Yeah, I've heard of it... I don't know Roger... I was planning to do some yard work and clean house tomorrow... No, Roger, and stop pushing... No! I'm alone right now, drinking some wine, watching TV and waiting for the weather, and then I'm going to bed... GOOD NIGHT ROGER!" Jane slammed the phone down and said to herself, "I might be alone tonight, but that's better than being with you—you miserable fucking loser!" Then she got up, went back to her kitchen, poured herself another glass of wine, and went back in the living room. This time I got to see her, as she took her business coat off. She was wearing a black business suit, with a royal blue, silk, button-up blouse. Her blouse was tucked into her dress, which fell just above her knees and had a high slit up the back. She pulled her blouse out of her dress, grabbed her jacket and started heading my way.

"This is it Joe!" I thought to myself as she walked down the hallway. Then, she stopped beside a bench in her hallway, laid her coat over the arm, stooped over and almost fell before catching herself, and took off her heels. She just kicked them under the bench and turned around to go back to the living room. "NO!" I thought. Then I thought about sneaking out there and just attacking her in the living room, but decided to stick with my original plan. I settled down a bit and the 'butterflies' went away as the news came on. She watched the news and weather and then turned the TV off. She went to the kitchen, put her glass in there, and cut that light off. Then she went back to the living room and cut that light off. Without turning on any lights, she made her way back to the bedroom—This was it!

As Jane entered the room, she reached for the light switch. When she flipped it and nothing happened (because I took the bulbs out), she said. "Oh shit!" Then she walked toward her bathroom. As she got closer, I came out from my spot, grabbed her and threw her on her bed. She screamed a bit before I covered over her mouth. The surprise was complete! Jane struggled under me for a few minutes, while I maneuvered myself over her upper chest. I grabbed one of her wrists, then reached down her bed pole for my cuffs, and cuffed that wrist. Then, I cuffed her other wrist the same way. Suddenly, she realized it was me and said. "Oh Joe. I'm so glad you came over tonight!" Without answering her, I moved down Jane's body, groping her breasts along the way and got on top of her legs. Despite her kicking and squirming, I reached under her, unsnapped and unzipped her dress, and in one motion removed them from her legs. Then I grabbed one of her ankles, pulled it to the corner, reached for my rope I had there, and tied that ankle down. As I was grabbing her other ankle, Jane asked in a distressed voice. "Joe, if that's you, please say something!"

She started to scream as I finished tying that ankle down. I moved up and covered her mouth. She was spread-eagle on the bed. I got my crotch over hers and started grinding into her, as I fondled her breasts with my free hand. Then I spoke over her muffled screams. "Listen bitch! This is going to happen tonight and there's nothing you can do about it... Oh yeah, we're going to party bitch and I'm going to have you over and over and over." As soon as she heard my voice, her struggling and screaming stopped. She was more at ease now, knowing it was me, and that she was finally getting to live her fantasy. Then I pulled a toy knife I bought from under her bed and stuck it to her throat as I said, "Now listen bitch! You give me what I want and I might let you live. Now, if you're done screaming, I'll remove my hand." She nodded in agreement and I removed my hand. In the ambient light, I could see tears in her eyes, but lust too, so I went on. "Party time bitch!" I got on my knees between her legs and ripped her blouse open. The buttons flew all over the place. Her dark lace bra and panties were exposed to me. I grabbed her bra between her cups and pulled hard. It stretched a bit before tearing loose between the cups.

As her breasts became exposed, Jane pleaded. "No, please don't do this to me. Please, you can have money or anything you want." I grabbed her breasts and fondled them before pinching her erect nipples. She winced in pain and arched her back in pleasure as I squeezed. Then she went on, "Please don't do this to me. Stop now! Please." She squirmed a bit as I reached down for her panties. I jerked them hard and they tore at the crotch. I got up pulled my shorts down and got between her legs. Her pussy was already wet when I rammed my cock all the way inside her with one hard thrust. Jane cried out, "NO! Please stop now!"

With all my pent-up energy, I immediately started fucking her hard. I got close once and stopped briefly to tell her, "You're already wet bitch. That means you like this. You WANT this, don't you bitch?" I rammed her again, feeling myself back down a bit after kegelling. I knew this first one was going to be big for me. I rammed her a couple more times and repeated, "You like this don't you bitch?"

Jane replied in a indignant and rebellious tone. "You fucking bastard! Why don't you just finish and leave you pathetic fucking loser?" I remembered similar lines from the book and what the rapist did. I had other plans for Jane. I continued ramming her hard for another couple of minutes. She was moving her hips with my thrusts now and softly moaning between cursing me. Then I felt the surge of a big orgasm coming. I let out a scream as I exploded deep inside Jane. I continued fucking her as I felt spurt after spurt of my cum leaving my still erect cock. With all the excitement and intensity, I remained hard enough to continue fucking her after I came. I slowed my pace down, and Jane looked up and said. "OK, you bastard. You did what you came to do. Now you need to get off me and leave." I just smiled at here and continued fucking her as my cock grew back to full size inside her. She raised her voice. "Look, you fucking asshole. You blew your wad. Now you need to stop and leave. Go!"

I could feel her hips moving more with my thrusts and felt her getting even wetter as I said. "Oh no bitch! This party is just getting started. You made me feel good once and now I want more. We're going to party all night long!" As I continued fucking Jane, her moaning got louder—she was getting close. She continued to play the part with her 'pleading', but I could see in her eyes that she really liked this. Then I laid down on her and tried to kiss her. She fought until I grabbed a handful of her hair and forced myself over her. At first she closed her mouth and tightened her jaw, but when she let out a moan of ecstasy, her tongue found mine for just an instant. Then she turned her head and spit out. I jerked her back so we were eye to eye, and said. "See, I knew you were enjoying this you little slut. You're my slut now—all mine!" With that, she let out a few screams and I felt her cumming. I continued to fuck her for a few more minutes until I came again. Then I got off of her.

As I got up from the bed, Jane asked. "So you're going to leave now right? You did your thing, so I wish you would go now and leave me. I promise, I won't call the police or tell anyone if you just leave now."

I looked at her tied down to her bed and thought for a second. This was even more intense than when I did it to mom. I walked over beside her head, grabbed my toy knife, put it against her neck, put my flaccid cock in her face and said. "You've got a big mouth SLUT! Here's something to put in it. I want you to suck it hard, suck it dry, and then get it hard again, you little SLUT! Now fuck it with your mouth!" Jane turned her head and opened her mouth as I put the tip in and she started sucking. She may have been a bit rusty, but it didn't take her long to get me hard again. Then I put the knife down, grabbed her head and started forcing her to take me deeper into her mouth. She gagged a few times, but took me all in. I felt myself getting close about ten minutes later. Right before I came, I yelled out. "Now suck me dry you little fucking cum slut!" I shot my cum all over inside her mouth and she gagged a bit, but continued sucking. I told her, "Oh yeah! Swallow it all you cum slut, then lick me clean and make me hard again." As she licked my balls, I added. "That's it, lick your juices off my balls too! You're a good little cum slut and you're all mine." She continued sucking my cock until it was hard again. Then I said, "OK, now my little cum slut. I'm going to untie your legs as long as you promise not to try anything stupid."

I waited for her to agree and then I untied her legs. She didn't kick or squirm at all; so I unlocked her handcuffs. As I rolled her over, I took off what was left of her blouse, bra, and panties. Then I locked her wrists back to the bedposts. Jane was no longer resisting me. I got her up on all fours and got behind her. I started fucking her doggy-style, saying. "Now I'm going to fuck you like the little bitch and slut in heat that you are!" I fucked her hard for a few minutes until I felt her getting close. She was moaning in delight. Then I stopped, pulled out, and reached for the Vaseline I had under her bed. I put a glob of it on the tip of my hard clock and spread it around a bit. I wiped my hand on a rag I found in her house and got back behind Jane.

As soon as I put the tip of my cock against the rim of her ass, Jane jumped and began pleading. "No, please no, not there!"

"Oh yes, my little cum slut. That's where I'm going next and you can't stop me. Just relax and it won't hurt as much, but this is gonna happen." I said as I pushed my tip into her ass. She started squirming, wincing, and breathing heavily as I eased my erect cock into her ass. It took about ten minutes for me to work my way all the way into Jane's ass. Once I was there, I started rocking very slowly and softly. Her winces gave away to moans. As I started fucking her ass a bit faster and harder, her moans became louder. She was loosening up and her moans were becoming guttural screams as I started fucking harder. Suddenly, she screamed out and I felt her quiver as she started fucking me wildly. Her thrusts hurt my cock, but she flooded as she came and the sensations quickly brought me to orgasm. As I pulled out of her slowly, I thought. "Joe, you've created a monster here, a cock loving monster." I got up and gently unlocked the cuffs holding her wrists. Jane was just crashed and limp on the bed as she caught her breath. I let her recover, then I led her to her bathroom and turned on the light. As she looked at herself and me in the mirror and smiled, I said. "Now take those stockings off and get in the shower slut." We got in her shower together and I told her, "You better do a really good job of cleaning me you slut, especially my cock with your shit all over it." She looked down at my flaccid cock, turned on the water, waited for it to heat, and then turned on the shower. She grabbed the soap and started cleaning my body. Her caresses felt divine and I was getting hard again. Then she grabbed her washcloth, put soap on it, and started cleaning my hardening cock. She finished cleaning me, I rinsed and stepped out, telling her. "Now clean that filthy body of yours slut." I grabbed a towel off the rack and went back into her room.

I put the light bulbs back in and the light came on, exposing her soaked bed. Fortunately, I remembered how she squirted when she came and had a pad down. As she walked back in naked, she noticed the light and looked down at her bed. I noticed her wrists had marks on them and hoped they would go away before Monday. Thinking she was probably as thirsty as I was, I grabbed her and led her to the kitchen. I said, "Get us something to drink slut." She opened the refrigerator and got a couple of beers out.

She opened mine and handed it to me as she asked, "Joe, can we take a little timeout?"

"I was wondering when you would ask Jane." I replied.

After a pause, she said. "That was amazing Joe. My legs are still shaking! I've never felt that good and alive before. I want you know, I will never forget tonight for as long as I live."

We embraced as I said, "Tonight's not necessarily over, but if you want to take a time out from being a slut, we can just go make your bed and get in it again."

Jane thought for a moment and answered. "I'm just glad you came over and I'm impressed how you had everything set up. How long have you been here anyway?"

"Since about 6." I replied and took a sip of beer, before going on. "It took me about an hour to get everything set up. Then I just waited... Say, I just thought. If either of us need a break from the scene over this weekend, why don't we just use the others name?"

She looked at me, smiled and replied. "Sure, did I hear you say weekend?"

"Yes you did." I replied as she hugged me. She got out some chips and we ate them as we finished our beers talking. Then we went back to her room to change out the sheets. She was relieved to see the bed pad and brought from home along with another. We changed her sheets and put the dirty ones in the wash with the pad. When we got back to the room, I asked. "Shall we continue?"

She answered, "At this point Joe, I'm your willing slut, your cum slut, as you referred to me earlier. I will do whatever you want."

I thought for a moment, like with mom, I had done my rape and I really didn't want to do much more rough stuff. At that point I just wanted to fuck her more and enjoy her body without it being tied down, so I answered. "Why don't we just got to bed and enjoy each other for the rest of the night Jane? We'll start back up tomorrow." Jane agreed, we turned off the light, and got into bed together.

We started kissing and I decided to work my way down her body—which was quite nice for a lady of her age—I got to her breasts and kissed, licked, sucked, and lightly nibbled on her erect nipples. After a few minutes I continued working my way down her torso to her wet pussy. I started by working all the way up and down her outer labia. As Jane's moaning picked up and her legs spread, her hips began moving with my moves; and I worked my way in a bit deeper. I teased her clit, kissing and licking the area around it, but not touching it. Then I passed over it and she moaned louder and her hips started bucking. When I rimmed her the first time, she jumped and went wild. She started pleading with me to get up and fuck her. The pleading continued between her moans, screams, and panting. Then right before she came, Jane yelled out. "OH GOD JOE! Fuck me please. Make me your slut. Oh God I feel so good right now!" Moments later she came, and flooded my face. I decided to continue, despite Jane's continued pleas and attempts to reach down and pull me up. I felt her getting close again and decided to rim her one more time. She instantly went wild, pulling her legs together like a vise and then straight up as she vaulted her entire body up against her headboard in one motion as she let out a huge scream. She flooded the bed again and damn near blacked out.

I got up alongside her as she recovered a bit, rolled over on my back, and said. "OK, now you can fuck me slut. Got on top and ride me for a while." She took a few minutes to catch her breath and got on top of me. She guided my cock in and started riding me. We started off slow, but the pace picked up quickly. She was cumming in waves within five minutes. I was fully erect, but with all the times I'd already came earlier, I knew I was a while off from cumming again. I decided to start the dirty talk with her as she fucked me, to see how she'd like it. I started by asking, "Do you like being my little slut and just being fucked silly?"

Jane answered, "YES! I love how you're making me feel. I feel so alive and sexy right now... I love being your little slut... I want more and I'll do ANYTHING to get it!"

Another wave was about to hit her, so I waited, continuing to fuck her until she came and recovered a bit. Then I asked, "ANYTHING?"

Jane stopped for a moment, looked me in the eyes, leaned down, and starting fucking me again as she kissed me, saying between kisses. "ANYTHING, baby anything... I like the feeling of being a slut... and I want you to keep coming back to do this to me... to treat me like this... GOD, I'm cumming again!" She came yet again, and I was getting closer myself now, thinking about what she might have truly meant—or was this just the 'pillow talk' Sarah had told me about. Thoughts were racing through my mind, some worrisome and others exciting. As she caught her breath, she stopped and asked. "OK, you're thinking about something. What is it you want? You gave me my fantasy, let me give you yours."

I looked her in the eyes and answered, "Right now, I just want you to fuck me and I want to explode inside you again slut." She started fucking me again. I grabbed her hips and pulled them into me harder and faster. As soon as I felt her pussy tightening again, I came. Jane immediately came with me, and laid down on me as we both recovered. The bed was a wet mess again, so we got up, stripped the bed, put the first load of sheets in the dryer and the second set in the washer. Then we went back into the kitchen for a drink and snack. I looked at her clock and noticed it was almost 2, saying. "Tomorrow is another big day. We'll need to get some sleep as soon as those sheets are out of the dryer."

Jane said, "What do you have in store for me? I mean we've deviated from the book I gave you, and I LOVE it—really. I'm just curious. C'mon, let's take our drinks in the other room and chat a bit." She refilled our wineglasses, took my hand, and led me to her sofa. We sat down together, and she asked again. "What are we going to do?"

bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers