Seducing Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Jane and answered. "This is better than I ever imagined... or fantasized." Jane smiled and I looked over at Joyce. She was smiling and winked as she reached for my cock and stroked it hard and finished her smoke.

We ate and drank for a bit. Then Joyce asked, "Joe, Jane was saying you have perfected the 'standing and straddling' position without using a wall or table. I'd like to try that now."

Jane said, "I could use a bit more of a break. You two can do it right here if you'd like, but let me get that spare pad first." We waited and Jane brought the pad and another towel. We got on it and Joyce straddled me like the others and eased herself over my cock. She knew this position and got into the rhythm instantly. Then she let one arm loose and called Jane over. She had Jane wrap an arm around us as she wrapped one over Jane's shoulder, so she could play with a nipple. Her and Jane started kissing as we fucked. It was the most awesome sight and is among my memorable fucks still today. Joyce came twice and squirted a bit before I came. Then we all sat down again and took another break. After Joyce had another smoke, she asked. "Who's son is this again Jane?"

Jane answered, "Mary's."

"Hmmm." Joyce replied before going on. "Didn't Mary used to come out Friday nights with your staff?"

"Most Friday nights like you." Jane responded before she touched my leg and asked. "I meant to ask Joe, and I'm not prying, I'm just curious. Does your mother have a boyfriend or something, because even before she went to your grandmother's she stopped coming to our Friday outings."

I replied, "No, she doesn't. I guess with my prom and graduation stuff, we were just busy." I had to think about that after answering though and decided that mom needed to spend some time with her coworkers and friends Friday nights from there on.

Joyce handed me her half-full glass of Vodka on ice and said, "Here Joe, you take that and sip it while I get some thing else on." She dug around her suitcase and pulled out a medium-sized strapon and started putting it on as she said. "Joyce, we're going to start with me fucking you and you sucking Joe. Then Joe will fuck you while you suck me for a while... Then you decide which of us you want in your ass and which in your pussy... After that, we'll take another break and you'll put on the strapon and you two will do the same to me." Jane and I agreed and we got started. Joyce fucked Jane with the strapon until she came, while sucking my cock. Then we switched places on Jane. After that Jane decided she wanted my cock in her pussy and Joyce with her strapon in her ass. We positioned ourselves so I was on the bottom, Jane was riding me close, and Joyce went into her ass on top of us. That was pretty cool and Jane came 3-4 times with only a few minutes of being double penetrated.

Then we took a break and while Joyce cleaned the strapon. Jane and I kissed for a few minutes. Then Joyce joined us in the kissing. We all went back to refill the vodka and get a snack. Then we went back as planned. The only difference was that Joyce wanted my cock in her ass. So, I got on the bottom, Joyce was on me on her back and we eased my cock into her ass with Vaseline, and then Jane fucked her on top of us missionary style. Like Jane, once Joyce was double penetrated, she went wild and came 3-4 times within minutes.

After I came in Joyce's ass, her and I went to Jane's bathroom to clean up, while Jane went to the kitchen to get more snacks. Then Joyce asked in a whisper, "Is that your stuff in the corner?" When I nodded yes, she went on. "I left my name and number in the pile. Call me, OK?" I nodded yes, and she came over to kiss me as we finished up cleaning. Then we went to join Jane in the living room. We had some snacks and went back to the bedroom where we 'played', as Joyce called it, for another hour or so before deciding to change the bedding and get some sleep.

I woke up the next morning to Joyce sucking my fully erect cock, and Jane caressing my chest. When they noticed I was awake Joyce said, "Good morning Joe. OK Jane, straddle his face." Jane sat up and straddled my face. I began licking and sucking her enflamed clit and wet pussy as I felt Joyce get on my cock and ride me. I could hear both of them moaning loudly as I felt myself getting close. Then as I felt Joyce squirting, I came deep inside her. Joyce rode me for a few more minutes then they got off and took turns licking and sucking my cock until I get hard again. Once I was hard, Joyce straddled my face and Jane rode my erect cock. We went on for another 20 minutes or so before I came again. I don't know how many times they each came. After that, we just laid on the bed for a few minutes and caught our breath. Then Joyce got up and told us, "I've got to get moving and pick up the kids." She went to the bathroom and took a shower while Jane and I kissed on the bed.

Jane stopped and asked, "So Joe, is Mary coming back this week?"

"Yes, I think so." I replied.

Joyce came out of the bathroom and dressed in front of us as she asked me, "Joe, would you mind helping me with my suitcase?"

"Sure." I answered as I found my shorts and T-shirt and put them on. I packed my stuff as they both packed Joyce's things.

As she walked out Joyce told us, "That was incredible! I had a wonderful time. We have to do this again." We nodded in agreement as she kissed Jane and said, "I'll call you later." I followed Joyce out to her car and put the suitcase in the trunk. Then Joyce said in a low voice, "Call me later sweetie. I left my number in your wallet too. Maybe we can get together soon, just the two of us." I nodded in agreement as she got in and drove away.

When I got back inside Jane asked, "Do you have to leave right away?" She opened her robe and exposed her body as we went back to her room for one more round. This time we fucked missionary style for about 30 minutes. Then after I came, I got up as she said, "OK, now you can leave. I feel so fucking good right now!" She helped me gather and pack my things. Then I went around the block to get my car and pulled it up in her driveway. As I went back inside to get my things Jane said, "Here you are Joe." She handed me an envelope and went on. "Please don't open it here or try to give it back. I truly enjoyed our time together and look forward to more in the future...Oh and keep the key and feel free to drop in anytime." I took the envelope and stuffed it in my pocket as I embraced and kissed Jane. Then I grabbed all my stuff and headed home.