Seducing Mom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we caught our breath, Sue was outside the room and asked, "Is it OK if we come in now?"

Sarah replied, "Come on in!" Then she pulled out the bottle of Tequila and we all finished it off as we passed it around.

All the other ladies came in and joined us on the bed, as mom exclaimed. "He did it. He came ten times for us!" She got up and marked the tally. Then they told us of their shopping experience that day as we shared our time. Everyone was hungry and wanted dinner. I was too drained, so they agreed to bring me something back. As soon as they left, I laid on the wet bed and quickly drifted off to sleep. I don't remember them bringing me back dinner, getting me out of that wet bed, and changing the sheets while I ate. I was truly exhausted!

I awoke with the alarm the next morning. Sue was cuddled up on my side, holding me as I got up. I remember that I still felt tired, but got up anyway. I had to get ready for my day with Cindy. It was sunny and warm I noticed, as I went to breakfast alone after showering, grooming, and getting dressed. I decided to take another pill, thinking it might pick me up a bit. Since a cart was gone, I decided to walk to the lodge. When I got there, I saw Cindy and joined her. As I sat down, she asked. "I couldn't sleep anymore so I decided against the breakfast and Champagne in bed at 9. How are you today?"

I answered. "I'm a bit tired, but otherwise feeling good and looking forward to today. The weather's nice. I think your plan for today will be good." We talked as we ate. Cindy did most of the talking, telling me how proud she was that I decided to join the coven, and that she was truly looking forward to getting back to our cabin. At one point, Karen came over to say hi. Then the other ladies joined us. They were going to lounge a bit until it got warm enough to sunbathe, since this was the first day all week that we had sun. Cindy and I finished and left the others as we returned to the cabin.

When we got back and upstairs, Cindy just attacked me saying. "I've wanted you all to myself for a long time baby! Now, I've got you and I'll try not to hurt you!" She was almost ripping our clothes off and once we were naked we got on the bed together, kissing more aggressively than I had ever kissed before. The sex with Cindy that morning was rough and animal-like; but very intense. Whenever either of us came, we came hard, and there was a lot of screaming and panting. She wanted me to slap her ass, pull her hair, pinch or bite her nipples or clit, and she wanted it all hard. She was slapping my ass, pinching my nipples, and digging her finger nails into my back and ass. I came three times, and I don't know how many times she came before we needed to take a break. After she caught her breath, she looked up at the rafters and said. "Hey, I've got an idea." She jumped up as she added. "I'll be right back baby." She went to her room and came back with a box containing a "Love Swing". We read the directions together and decided the log rafters would hold the swing. We through the support ropes over a rafter and tied them off. We had the swing over the bed and once we had it secured and ready, Cindy climbed up into it. I tied her legs to the straps, spreading them open. Then I got up and stood on the bed to fuck her on the swing. That thing was awesome! We fucked hard for about another 30-45 minutes, before Cindy got a cramp and we had to stop. I took the swing down as she worked her cramp out. Then we decided to get ready and find the others.

We found the others at the Recreation Lodge watching a movie and playing pool. We got the same boat I had the past weekend, some water-skis, ropes, and vests. We also got a couple of coolers, one containing beers, sodas, wine, and at Sarah's request, Tequila. The other cooler contained a 'Shore Lunch" as they called it: breaded and seasoned fish, seasoned potatoes for frying, vegetable oil, salad and dressing, fruit, bags of chips and snacks, and wrapped cookies. We also got a small chest containing a camp stove, fry pan, plates, silverware, and cups. Then we took the boat to our dock.

We all changed and went out on the water for the day. Mom and Jenny were the only two to opt out of skiing, but they had fun on the boat and took pictures. It was a lot of fun, especially our stop for lunch on a small island. We set up the stove and started cooking. As the oil was heating, Sarah broke out the Tequila, and all the ladies went topless as I took 'shots' from their breasts and cleavages. We cooked and ate lunch and went back out for the afternoon. We headed in when the gas was getting low, and we were all pretty tired from the day on the water. I moored the boat at the marina and we waited for the crew to take us in. We ate dinner and went back to our lodge. That night, we talked over moving plans as we set up and played Monopoly. As we started, Cindy asked us all. "I just thought of something! What do you say we play a modified version of the quick game? Let me explain my idea...OK there's 28 properties and of us, that would be an even split at 4 each. However, propose that we pull Broadway, Park Place, the railroads, and St Charles Place, since it has a card like Broadway. I played this way once with five players and we excluded everything but the railroads. Those properties were left first-come, first bought. I did the math and it will work out!"

We all thought and agreed. Then Cindy interjected. "I played a more adult version of this game a few years back...In it we got to buy and sell our clothes in the game, as well as buy and sell sexual favors, from opponents...so long as it didn't interrupt the game! The player still needed to be there to move their piece and conduct transactions; so it never got too out of hand. Since we're all a bit tired, I think it might be a good addition!" We all agreed and reshuffled the property cards, accepting both rules. As we started the game, in the first rounds we were all agreeing to give up our clothes. As best I can remember we were all fully naked before we completed two rounds of the board! Then the sexual favor requests and negotiations ensued. We mutually agreed that if multiple players owning a color block agreed to build up houses and hotels, that they could do so together as long as the bank got its money. Things quickly turned into a sort of semi-orgy, with breaks to rolls the dice and the player either making a sexual deal, or paying the cash, rarely. No one won or lost the game, we just slowly turned into another orgy. We decided to abandon the game around 1, and just went into another orgy on the floor—a real free-for-all! With each us taking breaks as needed, we went until sunrise!

After that we decided to get dressed, and without cleaning ourselves at all, went to breakfast. We were all hungry and tired. It was a windy and cool morning we noted as we made our way to the Main Lodge. Karen was at the desk and noticed our disheveled appearance first as she told us. "Oh my! It appears somebody was out up late!" We nodded and I winked and grinned, and I'm sure some of the ladies did too. As we made our way into the dining room, the few people that were there, noticed our appearance and gave us room as the talk lowered to whispers at a few tables nearest the buffet line. We didn't care, and Sarah and Cindy even went over to the bar and got a couple bottles of wine and a bottle of champagne after we started eating. Karen later told us that the other guests figured we just got in from the lake or the local clubs and reminded us that no one else was even close to our cabin. As we ate and drank, Cindy got up, went to the bar and fixed a pitcher of Bloody Mary's for all of us. As we finished breakfast, the wine, and Champagne, we moved on to the pitcher of Bloody Mary's and they were stout! We were all getting tired as we finished the pitcher around 7. We decided to head back to our cabin for some sleep.

When Sue and I woke up at about 1:30 and went downstairs. No one else was up, and we found an envelope from Lady J on the front door. We approached the door and noticed the envelope was addressed to us. We opened it and read it together. Since the others had been back and told her that we had agreed to sign, Lady J was having Karen arrange for a resort Chef come over and prepare the finest dinner for us that night. Her letter was more of a menu: Lobster, Filet Mignon, grilled veggies, French onion soup, fresh-tossed salad, and fresh-churned chocolate ice cream for dessert. She even had the right wines picked out! The others slowly got up as the afternoon went on, and we shared Lady J's menu. Everyone was up by 4, and for some reason the ladies decided we should all get cleaned and dress up, so we did. To this day, I am amazed at what happens when multiple women are getting themselves ready for any event...Us guys just shave, shower, groom, and put something on; but you ladies...you debate, talk and go on and on..., then you try outfits, redo make up (for some reason), try on more outfits; and it just goes on, as it did that afternoon! Oh the drama! The Chef and his crew of three showed up at 6 and they were mostly still getting ready, but the end result was great! They were all in cocktail dresses and I was in slacks and a button up shirt. We all enjoyed a truly memorable dinner. The dinner courses ran over four hours and as we finished dessert and Cognac, the Chef and his crew were cleaning up. With that huge meal, the Cognac, and the lack of sleep, we were all tired when the Chef departed. We talked for a little while before mom, Kathy, and Sarah went to bed. Sue, Cindy, Jenny and I decided to go to our bedroom for a bit of fun before we went to sleep. The four of us went on until after 2. Cindy and Jenny decided to sleep with Sue and I that night as the four of us got tired and cuddled in a single mass.

Mom and Kathy woke us up the next morning around 8:30. We all cleaned up and went for breakfast. We returned, packed our things, and hauled our bags to the cars that morning. Once we had everything packed, we checked out and got an early lunch in the main lodge. As we were leaving, mom discreetly pulled me aside and whispered to me. "Lady J has one more test for you. I don't know what it is, but I have a good idea. This is where many other men have screwed up. Just do the right thing and remember the rules!" I nodded as she hugged me. Then we all departed for home. Sue was riding with me and we were headed to the mansion.