Seducing My Cousin Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once when I was falling, he stopped me and I could feel the male strength in his arms and dreamt how it could be if he caught me like a prey in a bears arms, when all you can do is to get eaten. May be, he will hold me hard and strip menaced, fighting and scratching and protesting and make love to me royally.

Soon it was lunch time. While we were proceeding towards the hotel back for lunch, I took a detour to ostensively buy some face cream. I walked across to the small chemist store. Bought myself a pack of sanitary packs (to put out doubts if any in my Mother's mind) and one tube of antiseptic cream and one pack of six ultra thin condoms. I wanted to take no risks. Just in case, Mintu gets going he would ravish me. And an unwanted pregnancy, that too with a cousin would be blasphemous.

After lunch as we walked back to the beach, I asked Mintu, "How does one have a sea bath any way. You know what I mean. My Mom is yelling al the time against my having bath."

Mintu was clever. He suggested, "Just fall down into the water. You can slip and fall isn't it?"

Lunch break.

After two hours went into water again. Frolicked.

I thought to myself, "I have got to get wet. Then my Mother would start screaming that I should go back to the hotel and change immediately. I can ask Mintu to escort me back. Then I have a good chance of getting my sexual needs met."

I could not think of any method by which I could get wet quickly well before it was sunset. I decided to ask Mintu as to how I could bathe in the sea with my mother around.

When I asked, Mintu immediately said, "Just fall down. Your Mother can not stop you from falling down!!"

I thought to myself, "What a great idea." I realized that I was so deeply immersed in my sexual desire and attending to the fire that Mintu had raised in my loins, I had stopped thinking and was getting dumb.

I walked into mid calf deep water, waited for a small wave to come and made it appear that I slipped and fell into the water.

My Mother saw that and raised a shrill reprimand and Mintu rushed to help me. He quickly pulled me up. I stood there, dripping with seas water. My cotton saree messed up and clinging to my body. I was looking like sexy rat dipped in water.

My Mother was upset. She yelled at me, "Go back to the hotel and change. I had told you not to go into the water. Now who will go back with you and attend to your silliness??"

I murmured to her, "I will ask Mintu to come along with me."

"Okay. Mintu. Could you please go along with this silly sister of yours and let her change? And Khuku. Please do not come back to the beach. You stay back there. You are only trouble for all of us."

That is exactly what I hoped she would do.

Mintu walked back with me to the hotel. As we neared the door of the room, I looked around, saw that there was no one nearby. I suggested to Mintu, "Why don't you sweep me up into your arms and take me in? As you would take your girl friend into the bed room?"

Mintu simply scoped me into his arms and pushed the door open and took me inside and placed me on the bed. I gestured to him to shut and lock the door.

He shut the door. I then fished out a new bra, blouse, petticoat and saree. Mintu said, "Let me step out. You can change."

I said, "No. No. I can change with you around. There is nothing secret that I have which no other girl has." I un-wrapped the dripping saree and dropped it to the floor. Then I unhooked the blouse from behind my back and then the clasp of my bra. I faced away from Mintu and peeled off these garments and dropped them to the floor. I knew he was ogling me. I asked, "So what the naked back look like? Sexy?"

He answered, "That is great. But that bra has made a mark on your midriff."

I picked up the dry petticoat and took it over my head and held it with my teeth over my torso. I pulled out the drawstring of my wet petticoat and let is drop.

While I hoped he would step forward and grab me, making me drop the dry petticoat and rendering me totally naked, he was too much of a gentleman. He didn't do that.

I quickly got dressed. He picked up my blouse and bra and sniffed them and said, "That smells real nice."

I asked, "Why. You have never smelt a woman?"

He shook his head to signify "No."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes."

I was facing him. I could see the huge bulge at his crotch.

I asked, "Kee rey. Ota abaar khada hoye gachhey naaki? Bon kay dekhey?"

He blushed and said nothing. I added, "Tui jodi akta mayekey shunktay chaash, ami tokay shuktey deboy aaj rateeray. Aei blouse ta chhhad. Akto janto may eke shukay dakh." ("If you want to smell a woman, leave all these clothes alone. I will let you smell a real life woman tonight, directly.")

Mintu said, "Tai naa kee? Aasto maye kay shokajabey?" ("Is that so? Can I smell the whole woman?")

I nodded with a naughty smile.

He asked me, "Tui kono byata cheley kay shukay chhish?" ("Have you ever smelt a man.")

I answered that smelling them in the bus with their sweat etc was not what I wanted to do.

We stayed in the hotel for the rest of the time. With us kissing and petting each other.

Night fell and the routine of chatting under the mosquito net again came about.

By 1 in the morning we had kissed enough and then I decided that he had to see my upper body naked and I wanted him to atleast kiss and suck my breast, in spite of his gentlemanly behavior.

I suggested to him, "Shunkbee?"

He said "Hain." ("Yes.")

He sniffed me like dog all over making all efforts to avoid touching my crotch. Much that I raised it a little bit to make him sniff my snatch.

While smelling me up, his elbow hit my temple and I was hurt a little.

In order to ease my (very minor pain) he kissed me on my temple and suggested that I must be feeling better. I agreed with him and continued with the kissing each other and caressing each other's face and neck.

The kissing became more and more passionate.

As he was devouring my face and neck and eyes with his kisses, I whispered, "Amaar maaeeye chumu khabie na?" ("Wont you kiss my breasts?")

He whispered back, "Jaa tui khola rakhchchish, shekhanei chumu khaabo." ("I will kis only what you have kept exposed.")

"Taar maney tor girl friend kay nijei nangto hotay hobey na ki?" ("That means you want your girl friend dot strip herself down for you.")

When we stopped for some time, I asked, "Tui tor girl friender maii tipeesh ni?" ("Have you fondled your girl friend's breasts or not?")

He shook his head and indicated "No".

I said, "Shey ki ray. O to nishchoi bhabchey jey tui akta gobyate." ("Shit man. She will think that you are an ass hole, not taking her breasts and caressing them.")

I realized that my strategy to make him tear my clothes off would not work. I suggested to him, "Ne amaar maxi to khulay nay. Maii tey haat diye dakh kirokom laagey." ("Okay. Why don't you pull down my maxi and feel my breasts and see what it is like.")

With that I unbuttoned the maxi and pulled it down. I un-hooked the bra and let my breasts free.

I caught his hands and placed them over my bare breasts.

He felt them. I felt a shiver pass down his body. He gasped and rolled his eyes back and whispered, "Keee jineesh Oooooh. Ki shundor. Aar creamy. Oooooh." ("Wow. What beauty. They are so creamy and soft.")

I could see his hip was nearly moving back and forth to mock a ravishing. He was nearly ecstatic. He pinned me down and showered kisses on my breast one by one.

He licked them one by one and then sucked each nipple.

Soon I had one small orgasm. When I shuddered with the orgasm, he asked, "Does it hurt?"

I answered back, "No no. I love it."

When we took a breather, I asked him, "How do you like it?"

He answered, "Good God. That is nearly heavenly."

After some time of rest he popped a question to me, "Last night did you pull my pajama down?"

I answered, "Hain. Aaami akta purush manusher khada baada dekhtey chaichilam." ("Yes. I wanted to see what a grown erect dick.")

He said, "You are naughty. Aren't you?"

She said, "I kissed it too."

"What. Inst it dirty?"

"No. It was lovely. I loved its smell too!"

I hugged him and kissed him back and said, "Tokay amaar good akdeen dakhabo. Theek acchey? Shodh Bodh hoye galo." ("I promise to let you see my pussy one day. That will make us quits.")

We kissed each other and went to sleep.

The morning routine was no different next day. But I suggested to my Mother, that I may like to just walk in the palm plantations near the beach and not get into water. That I will take Mintu along for safety.

My Mother was relieved.

Soon all the rest were at the beach and I ensured that Mintu came along to the breach for a walk. The moment we reached the beach, I suggested to Mintu, "Eikhaney tui joto joray chumu khetey chash, kheye nay. Aaami eikhaney eshay ammader golpo korar bondobosto koraychchi." ("I arranged for us to come to this place so that we could kiss as much as we liked and rolled on the ground with nothing to stop us.")

Mintu simply grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on my face and said, "Tokay aami nangto koray shunkbo." ("I will strip you completely naked and smell you all over."

I had to ask him to take it easy. I suggested that he take off my blouse and play with my breasts. Some body may come any time.

He did exactly that. He took off my blouse and bra and kissed my breasts and sucked them and squeezed them and swooned with pleasure.

When we were lying on the sand and kissing he asked me, "What kind of treatment do women like when they are to be enjoyed?"

I said, I know what I like.

He asked, "Such as?"

I told him between his kisses, "Amaakey jor koray dhoray chumu kheye, maai teepey jodi keu ador koray taholay khoob bhaloe laagbey. " (I would like you to catch me and kiss me hard. Don't take pity on me. Force my wrist back and kiss me. I want to fight you. You force me and kiss me. Kiss me by force. That is how you should treat me.")

On hearing this Mintu started to hold my wrists down on the sand and devour my upper torso with kisses, bites and licking and sucking.

I ensured that soon he was lying on top of me. I signaled to him by trying to raise my pussy, as if to throw him off.

He fought back. I parted my legs, restrained by my saree.

Mintu started to French kiss me and started pounding my pussy from above my saree, as if fucking me. I could feel his hard dick curled up in his underwear, straining inside to get out and get his pussy.

Instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist raising my saree up.

I had a shattering orgasm and I cried out, "Aaaahj. Ooooh. Aaaaeeee. Ma. Ma. I Love it. Joray thukay jaa."

After a few minutes of thrashing around in orgasmic pleasure I calmed down and told him, Aaamr akta orgasm hoyechchey." ("I just had an orgasm")

He kept quiet.

I suggested to him, "Mintu aami kit or hishi taa kay ektu relax koriye dee?" ("Mintu, should I relieve your dick?"

"Maaney?" ("Meaning?")

"Tokay aami kheechey debo." ("I will masturbate you.")

He shook his head and said, "Aami kheechi na.". ("I don't masturbate.")

It was getting late. We realized that if we are too late a recovery party will be dispatched. So we started back.

That night, we lay next to each other and sniffed each other. I was luxuriating in post orgasmic pleasure. After initial kissing, I suggest to him that we get into the 69 position.

I told him, "Tui amaar good ta kay shukay daakh. Aaami tor baada ta kay shukay dekhchchi." (You can sniff my snatch while I smell your dick.")

I caressed his hard and curled up dick inside his pajama and sniffed it and showered kisses on the dick from over the pajama.

He buried his nose between my legs and took deep breaths.

I slowly gathered my maxi and petticoat up and let it hitch above my groin.

He could see my bush. I suggested to him, "Jaa ichchaa kor aitakay niye." ("Do what you like.")

Softly and caressingly he ran his fingers through my bush and slowly parted my pussy lips and ordered, "Paa phaak kor. Ammakey tor phaank kora goood dekhtey dey." ("Part your legs and let me see the pussy lips wide open.")

I made it appear that I was reluctant. But I was enjoying it. I parted my legs as far as I could.

He dipped his nose in between my slit and breathed in hard. And said, "Aaah. Bhalo gondho." ("Real nice – pussy bouquet.")

He kissed me on the slit and appeared not to exactly know where the clit was located. He licked over the slit and played with my tit bit, form where I piss.

As he has playing with my tit bit, he asked, "Eita Kee? Eikhanthekay tui hishi korish." ("What is this meat? Do you piss from this?)

I moaned and said, "Yes."

While he was at it, I pulled his pajama cord and pulled his underwear down. His large fat dick sprang out, erect and wanting pussy.

We knew that this was not the place or time to make love. So I kissed the dick and sucked it a little bit and started to masturbate him. He stopped me and turned around and said, "Aaami kheechee na. Aaami tokay akdeen choodbo." ("I don't want to shag. I will fuck you one day.")

I knew he was ready to fuck me. And fuck me hard.

He was about to catch me, strip me completely naked and fuck me there and then. I had to cool his ardor and tell him, "Lokhee shona. Eikhaney chudish na. Aami tokay choodtey debo. Eikhaney naa. Ammader jetey hobey." ("Dear darling. Please don't fuck me here and now. I will give you my pussy. But not here and now. We have to go back,")

He is a sweet chap. He agreed. He kissed me many times on my pussy and then made me sit up. He sucked his fingers as if he was having remnants of a candy he liked. He said, "Tor good ta besh mishtee." ("Your pussy is really sweet.")

We got our clothes back in order and lay next to each other for a while.

He asked, "Jokhon baada ta goooder modhey jaye tokhon ki mayeder baytha hoye?" ("When the dick goes into the pussy does it cause pain to girls?")

"Na. Khoob bhalo laagey. Ammadero climax hoye." ("No silly. We love it. We climax too.")

He asked, "Tui kobay choodbi?" ("When will you get fucked?")

"Tokay kalkay chudbo. Lokhi shona ammar. Aami jaani tor koshto hocchhey. Ki kori bol?" ("I will fuck you tomorrow. Darling. I know you are hot and wanting but I have to take care of not getting caught!!!")

He kept quiet.

Soon it was too late. We went to sleep.

Next morning I suggested to my Mother that since this was the last day in Digha and I was tired, I would like to stay back in the hotel room and chat with Mintu.

My Mother agreed readily and said that they would like to go out and will come back only in the evening. The food was lying there. The room key is available. If we go out, we must hand over the key to them before we go off somewhere.

By 11 AM all the rest left for the beach. I had finished my bath. Mintu too has had his bath.

As we settled down, I suggested to Mintu, "Aaajkey tui ammakey koto bhalo bashish janieye dey." ("Today you can let me know how much you love me.")

We sat on the edge of the bed and chatted and occasionally kissed each other. Once in a while he ran his hand over my crotch and I also teased his dick from over his clothes.

Mintu got up and came back after drawing the curtains and checking the door and said, "Khukumoni tokay aajkey ekhunee aami chudbo. Tui jayee bol. Aajkey aami tokay chudbo." ("Khuku say what you like I want to fuck you today and now.")

I said, "Amaakey jor koray jaa korar tai koray nay." ("Do what you like with me, but force me.")

He asked, "Like how?"

I answered, "Amaakey maar dhor kor, haat pa bendhay dey. Jor jobordosti koray nangto koray chudey dey. Aami tokay thamabarr cheshta korlayo tui amakey chudey dey. Kintu tui bhalokoray chudey dey" (You can spank me. You can tie my hands and legs. You must force me to become naked and then fuck me. I will fight you back. But just don't take any nonsense from me. Just fuck me hard.")

Mintu needed no more invitation.

He pulled me up to stand up and hugged me tight and started to kiss me my mouth and running his right palm over my butt. I kissed him back on his mouth.

Hmmmm. Mhhhh. Mmmmmmmmm.

He pulled my saree breast covering down from my chest and caught my waist and started to maul me with kisses and soft bites all over my breasts.

I protested.

He pushed me back on the edge of the bed. As I sat down, he knelt in front of me and pushed me back onto the bed with my legs over the side of the bed.

He grabbed my wrists and started to kiss me all over my front torso.

I was shaking with excitement and anticipation on when he would just strip me completely naked and play with me and then break my hymen.

He made me sit up and wrapped his hands around my waist and started to take off my blouse hooks. They were not coming of. He gave one pull. All the hooks tore off.

I protested and said, "Kee hochchey ta kee?" ("What are you upto?")

"Haramjadi. Chup kor." ("Bitch. Shut up.")

He pulled the blouse off my body and flung it away.

He kissed my breasts from above my bra. While kissing her was fumbling with the bra hook. I helped and took off the hook. He slowly peeled off the bra and kissed my creamy beasts.

Slowly he lowered his kisses and came down to the waistband of my saree and his hands took over my breasts.

His kisses became more and more insistent and went down near the edge of the bed where my pussy was jutting up with my knees bent down the edge of the bed.

As he kissed my thighs and tried to wedge himself between my legs and part my legs, I protested in a way that only women can, "Kee hochey ta kee. Naaa. Ammmar hishi tey haath deesh na." ("What are you up to. No. Don't touch my genitals.")

He just got his hands down below my thighs and said, "Tor paa duto amaar kandhey raakh. Tor hishi taa aami khabo." (Raise both your legs onto my shoulders. I want to eat your pussy.")

I protested. He just mushed up the saree and forced my thighs onto his shoulders.

He held my wrists and very slowly started to lick my inner thighs. I was moaning with pleasure and anticipation.

"Hmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmm. Aaaaah Koreesh na. Please. Koreesh naa." (Please don't. Please don't do that.")

I was twisting and turning with pleasure and anticipation as her kisses came closer to my pussy. He was firmly holding my hands and doing exactly what he liked.

Once he left my hands to play with my breasts. I took my hands to caress his hair and assist him take me.

He didn't take too long to reach the slit of my pussy and was kissing it softly and deftly.

I cried out, "Aaaah Oooooh. O Maaa. Please ammakey bhalo koray shuiye jaa korar kor." ("Make me lie properly and then do what you want to.")

He raised himself up and pulled me by my hand to stand up.

Without any ado, he pulled the diadem of my saree down and pulled out the petticoat cord from inside the petticoat and pulled it and let the petticoat fall down in a circle near my feet.

He pulled his shirt off. While he was doing that I took off his trouser hook, pulled the zip down and let the trouser fall. I caught his underwear band and pulled it down and tried to hold his dick.

Soon he and I were completely naked. His dick up and throbbing and my slit wet and slippery.

He started to play with my luxurious bush

I stroked his dick

I pulled his dick near and said, "Amaar paa duto key tulay dhor. Aaami tor baada ta kay ammar gooder sliteyer bhitorey chalatey chai." ("Please lift me up and hold my legs apart. I want to run the cock over my slit.")

He lifted me up and held me aloft. I caught his dick and ran the tip right into my slit, up and down.

He hissed with pleasure and I was ecstatic.

I hissed , "Hnnnnnn. Ooooo Ma. Oooooh. Aaaaro ekto koro amaakey." ("Oh Mother, This is too good. Please play with my slit.")