Seducing My Future Daughter in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,483 Followers

It seemed like I rode that orgasmic wave for an eternity, but finally it eased, leveling out to a delicious, continuous, plane of incestuous bliss. I slowly regained control of my body even as I reveled in the incredible sensations my son's cock was providing me.

"I love you both sooo much," I sobbed as Lisa crawled into view, her eyes filled with awe and lust, kissing her fiancée first and then leaning down to kiss me, offering me her tongue, my juices still sticky on her face. John's cock seemed to swell even more as he watched his future wife in a French kiss with his mother.

My god, how I craved my son's cock...my love for his thick member in me only equaled by my anticipation of my future daughter in law eating his semen out of my oh so wet pussy! I ached to have more of John in me even though he was burying himself in my womb with each hard thrust. I raised my legs up, pulling my knees back and then wrapping my legs around my son's back, my heels digging into his ass cheeks, urging him even deeper.

John lowered his head, adding his tongue to the duel between myself and Lisa. Her hand cupped my right breast, her palm rubbing over my hard nipple. I slowly ran a hand over Lisa's sweaty body, feeling her heart pounding with desire as she watched mother and son fuck. My hand slid down her stomach and between her legs, easily splicing through her cunt lips and into molten, sopping wet pussy flesh...her juices a hot, liquid stream pouring out of her. My hand slipped easily into her aroused flesh and I curled my fingers into a fist, making her scream with pain and pleasure.

I began fisting Lisa's cunt, keeping in time with my son's thrusts into my clasping pussy. John's pace began to pick up...his long, hard fuck was culminated and I could see his neck muscles tighten as he struggled not to cum.

"I love...you....MOM!" John groaned and with a roar, he buried himself in me to the root and began cumming, his roar quickly drowned by my screams of orgasm as he bathed my insides with his fiery jism, and by Lisa's cries as she came, bucking her pussy up and down on my clenched fist. Again I went to the beautiful place where orgasms live, the world now shrunk down to the cock inside my pussy and the hot, wet flesh spasming around my fist.

When I came back to my world, I was still fist fucking Lisa while she was partially lying on top of me, her face buried between my spread-eagled legs licking my semen filled cunt while John ran his still hard cock over my lips until I opened my mouth and sucked him in, my tongue a furious blur as I licked my own juices and my son's cum off his cock.

Eventually we all collapsed, exhausted from orgasms and we slept. Sometime early in the morning, we again made love, constantly moving from one to another...a mouth, fingers or cock in my pussy at all times...one organism with many limbs making love.

Morning came and both my wonderful darlings called in sick to work. John and I confessed all to Lisa, detailing our love affair back to its earliest heady days. I came clean with John's future bride about my plans to seduce her as a means for easing her into our world, but told her, "I wasn't prepared for the love I have for you...you are more than just my son's future wife and my lover...but I love you as I love John...something almost indescribable that gets more powerful every day.

Lisa admitted her own feelings for me being more than simple lust and confessed to being totally amazed at how turned on she was watching John make love to his mother. We talked all day in bed (between bouts of lovemaking), and John and Lisa insisted that although they would be the ones taking marriage vows, that from this instance on, we were all married to each other.

Three months later on a beautiful June day, I wept with joy as only a mother could as John and Lisa were married in church. They had plans to honeymoon in the Bahamas and after the wedding reception I went with them to the airport in order to drive the car home. Imagine my surprise when John took the car to long term parking. When I asked him why, he turned and grinned, "Didn't anyone tell you? It's your honeymoon too, Mom!"

He unloaded the car and held up my suitcase. "Lisa packed for you, Mom," he said, walking up and taking me in his arms. His lovely bride joined us in our embrace and they took turn kissing me as we waited for the tram to pick us up.

"I tried to pick out what you like to wear, Mom," said Lisa. "But the truth is, we don't plan to let you get dressed much anyway," she added before French kissing me while she and my son ran their hands over my trembling body.

It was a wonderful honeymoon and we sealed our love and devotion with countless incredible bouts of lovemaking. We've returned home and are making a special life for ourselves. My love for my son knows no equal and my love for my daughter in law grows by leaps and bounds every day. As we approach out first anniversary, we celebrate and give thanks for all the blessings we share...not the least of which is the life that even now is swelling Lisa's belly. We are lovers and family and I expect we will all live happily ever after.

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,483 Followers