Seducing My Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure was getting to be too much to take. I sat up a bit more so my cock was right in her face. The head was so swollen it was practically shining. My mouth hung open as I gasped for breath. I was losing control of myself, starting to drool a bit. My toes were curling up involuntarily. "I'm gonna cum, Katja... I'm... gonna..." I felt myself start to spasm, and looked down to watch a long thin line of semen spurt up into her hair. She jumped a little. She had never seen a man cum before, and I think it scared her. Not to mention that I was cumming so hard it felt like I was going to hurt myself. It felt like anti-aircraft fire. I shot another stream into her golden hair. My cum looked beautiful there, it hung like jewelry. The third stream was stronger still, and it arced up in the air and shot right over her shoulder. This time she didn't back away. She was fascinated by it all completely enrapt. I spurted several more times, less strongly now, and it licked the bottom of her chin, and dribbled out over my stomach. By this point she was covered with my cum. It was splashed across her hair and it was dripping down her neck. A little dollop had even somehow landed on her bottom lip, and now her tongue tentatively poked out to see what semen tasted like. I was still shuddering, and little bubbles of cum were still dripping out of my cock. It was an immense orgasm.

"I came a lot," I told her, stating the obvious. I was laughing now. The release was euphoric.

"I'm glad, that was fun" she said, wiping the cum off her face and neck. I ran my finger through it and drew little circles around her nipples.

"Next time," I said, "we'll go all the way." It was a statement, not a question. A look halfway between anticipation and panic crossed her face.

"We vill see" see said.

12