Seducing My Sister's Boyfriend

Story Info
Lilly makes an unfaithful man out of her sister's boyfriend.
3.1k words
4.4
86k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone I sat in my bedroom finishing up the final page of a report for my sophomore English class when a knock at our front door sparked my interest. I didn't have time to go out and explore, unfortunately. This was my very first assignment in my very first semester of college. I had tested out of all of my freshmen classes, so here I was, barely 18, and planning on finishing my degree before I turned 21. I had to stay focused, no matter how bored I was. When I heard the voices of my family and the mystery knocker I became even more eager to get out of this room.

The guest was Derrick, my sister's boyfriend. He was 23, tall, thin but muscular. He had dark hair, dark, dreamy eyes, and usually just the right amount of unshaven stubble on his face. I put my report to the side while I stripped off my clothes. I couldn't go out there in my loose long sleeve shirt and pajama pants. I needed something more appealing. I stood there in my panties looking around for something to wear, sliding my thumb just inside the waistband in anticipation. I suppose I'm a little short, about 5'2", and had a thin build, or what some would call petite. I loved this about myself because it made my ass and my C cup boobs really stand out. I had light brown hair that hung straightened and down past my shoulders. I grabbed a bra, a tighter-fitting, low-cut, short sleeve shirt and some loose short shorts and was satisfied as I checked myself out in the mirror.

I guess this would be a good time to mention my sister, Rebecca. She's a cunt. She's a top-notch bitch and always has been. She's rude and unpleasant to be around, and terrible to live with. She's even rude to our parents on a daily basis. She's been dating Derrick for six months now. In the beginning she was always sweet to him. She was caring and considerate, and to be honest it made the rest of us a little jealous, since she was never that way with us. Lately she hasn't been so kind to him, and sometimes downright mean. I give it another six months before she starts treating him like she does us. Hopefully for his sake, the spark will have died out by then and he'll be long gone. Oh, one more thing about my sister - she's gorgeous. She is absolutely beautiful. She is the only girl I know that I actually admit is hotter than me. She's got very light brown hair, almost blonde in the right light, and big green eyes. She's thin too, like me, with a great ass. I got the boobs in the family though, so that's one thing I have over her small B's. Sure it was wrong for me to be thinking of my sister's boyfriend like this. After all, he was hers and I didn't have my own. But none of that mattered to me as I exited my bedroom.

"Hey Derrick!" I said as I hugged and greeted him.

"Hey Lilly, good to see you."

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"Well, I was driving through y'all's part of town from my brother's house back to my apartment and I noticed it started to feel like I had a flat. I pulled over and sure enough there was a huge nail sticking into the tire," he explained.

"Oh no..." I said, with a cute and concerned face, my eyes fixed on him.

"Yeah," he continued, "so I stopped at the repair shop up the road and they had a line of cars. It could take a few minutes to get to mine or a few hours the guy said, which is unfortunate because I have some errands to run today. So I just was hoping to wait it out here. So you're mom invited me to go see a movie with them."

My mom and sister had made plans to go to the movies this morning. I was invited, but I really didn't have time. I had to get this report done, which sucked because now that Derrick was going, I wanted to go even more. But at least I would have the house to myself. My dad works every single day. He wouldn't be home until this evening.

"You sure you don't want to come?" my mom asked.

"I really have to get this report done. I'm gonna go shower and maybe perk up a little bit and then finish it."

"Suit yourself," Rebecca said.

I fake smiled and went to the bathroom. I started to undress. As they opened the front door to leave, I heard Derrick's phone ringing.

"Oh ok, well that sounds great then," I heard him say. "Ok thanks."

Derrick spoke again, this time to my sister and mom.

"That was the shop. They said they'll be getting to my car sooner than they thought."

I was intrigued and listened closer as I slid my panties off.

"So I guess y'all can drop me off at the shop if you don't mind and I'll wait there."

"It could still be hours. You could be waiting there forever," my sister said.

"Yeah she's right Derrick why don't you just come with us and get it later? Or you could wait here and have Lilly drive you to the place if they call before we get home," my mom told him.

"Well, she's got the report plus she doesn't even know I'm staying here I wouldn't want to-"

"Derrick it's fine it's two minutes down the street," my bitch sister interrupted. "We have to go I'll see you tonight."

"Bye Derrick," I heard my mom say as the front door shut.

So I was home alone with Derrick. I thought up a plan and hopped in the shower quick. The warm water on my skin, the thought of being alone with Derrick, the naughty plan I had - everything was making me jittery with anticipation. The touch of my own fingers on my skin was arousing me. As I washed my body, running my hands up each leg individually, then to my sides, then my ass, then between my ass cheeks, then up my stomach to my breasts - I was feeling so horny. I reached down and touched my pussy. I had shaved two days before, so there was only tiny little stubble. It was fine; I didn't have time to shave again.

I finished my shower and dried off. What I was about to do required me to work up some nerve. When I was completely dry, I wrapped my towel around my hair and prepared to step out of the bathroom. The way our house was situated, someone sitting on the sofa in the living room could easily see straight down the hallway. I heard the TV on, so I pretty much knew that Derrick would be sitting right there.

I reached for the knob and turned it. My sister's bedroom door at the end of the hall was open, and light from her window illuminated the would-be dark hallway. The air outside the bathroom felt so cool on my skin, I took a deep breath and stepped out. There I was crossing our hallway, completely naked with just a towel in my hair. I turned toward the living room and my eyes met Derrick's. His mouth hung open and my jaw dropped as well. I put my hands up to my mouth in a false show of embarrassment as he stared at my naked body. I stood there frozen, in a fake act of surprise and horror, for several seconds, giving him a show.

"Derrick I -"

He covered his eyes.

"I'm sorry!" he shouted. "The shop called and my car... I'm so sorry Lilly!" he continued. He looked up and then turned away immediately when he saw that I was still standing there. I shuffled into my bedroom.

"Sorry," he shouted again.

"It's ok Derrick I'm the one that was walking around naked. I'm sorry too," I yelled back.

"I'm just gonna be in here watching TV ok?" he said.

I didn't answer. I was wet with excitement. I threw my towel down onto my bed and lay on my back. I was almost giggly with what I had done. I bent my knees and spread my legs. My hand crept down to my pussy. My fingers became damp immediately as I started rubbing in small circles.

I touched myself for a minute or two, and then decided I wasn't finished with him.

"Derrick," I called. "Can you come in here please?"

"Sure."

I heard him walking down the hallway and got butterflies. My bed was directly across from my doorway, so I had a perfect view of the doorway right between my knees. He would have a perfect view the second he walked in.

He started talking before he entered.

"Listen Lilly I'm really really sorry about - woah Lilly what's going on?"

"I need your help with something."

I motioned with my finger for him to come closer. He turned his head.

"No Lilly what are you doing?" he asked.

I didn't answer; rather, I waiting for him to look up at me once more. When he finally did, I took my fingers away from my pussy and slipped them into my mouth. My cute innocent face now held a sexy, seductive look as I licked each one of my fingers, then I put my hand back down and continued to masturbate.

"You really should come closer Derrick."

He obeyed. He walked to the side of my bed.

"Take your dick out please," I begged.

He hesitated so I reached up and unbuckled his jeans. I looked back up at him as I pulled his zipper down. I reached into his jeans and down under the waist of his boxers. I grabbed his dick, which was hard as a rock now. I figured it probably had been ever since he saw me naked. The tip was already wet. I bet he had started rubbing on his dick the second I was in my bedroom. I pulled his dick out and then brought my fingers to my mouth, tasting his precum and licking my lips. His dick had to be seven inches, definitely bigger than the only one I had ever had before. I slid my hand up and down on it while I rubbed myself with my other hand. I wanted more.

I sat up on my elbows and took his dick in my mouth. I looked up towards him as his head leaned back in pleasure. As I turned onto my side, I felt his hand on the back of my head as I sucked. I sucked him slowly at first, then more quickly as I grasped his dick in one hand. He was so stiff in my mouth. I was getting hornier by the second. His hand reached down and cupped my breast. His thumb circled my nipple and then he cupped it again, pinching my nipple in between his first and middle fingers.

He pulled his shirt off and threw it to the ground. Backing up, his dick came out of my mouth as he kicked off his jeans and stepped out of his boxers. He joined me in the bed. We kissed over and over again. His hands explored my body, eventually reaching my ass. He held me with a firm grip, his fingers getting closer and closer to the middle of my ass. His thigh was right against my pussy and I knew it would be soaking wet with my juices. He kissed behind my ear, down my neck, and to my chest. He took my nipple in his mouth while his hand gripped my other tit. His tongue rotated around it and then he sucked. He kissed his way to the other breast. My wet nipple began to cool as his warm tongue embraced the other. Derrick sucked and nibbled me lightly.

He went down further. I got butterflies as he kissed down my stomach, and I knew what was coming next. He kissed down my thigh all the way to my knee then back up. Then he did the other leg. I gasped as I felt his tongue glide up my pussy. He licked me up and down over and over again. He sucked my lips into his mouth and then slid his tongue inside of me. In and out he fucked me with his tongue. Moving up he held my clit in between his lips and I felt his tongue meet it, circle it, flick it, and then move back down inside of me. I was biting my lip in pleasure and could feel my juices running. My legs were shaking. He brought me so close and then stopped. He came back up and kissed me. His mouth was so wet with me.

"Turn over," he said.

Amazed and so happy that his shy nature had been replaced by a more dominant side, I obeyed. He kissed behind my neck. I was so horny and so ready, I just wanted to be his dick, but he was making me wait and I loved it. He pulled up on my hips, letting me know he wanted my ass up. I bent my knees under me. He kept kissing down my back all the way to my ass. I didn't know what to expect. Suddenly I felt the warmth of his wet tongue on my asshole. Immediately my knees went weak. I gripped the bed sheets and felt my knees shaking. He circled over and over again with his tongue, quickly and then slowly, and then even more slowly. I could feel his tongue pass over every ridge of my asshole. This new sensation was so amazing for me. I had never felt anything like this before.

"Fuck me please," I demanded.

Derrick got up on his knees behind me and I felt his big cock enter my pussy. Even though I was dripping wet, he had to go so slow because my pussy was so tight for him. He picked up speed as he went. His bare cock in me was the best I had ever had. I knew he would make me cum so fast. The feel of his strong, firm grip on my hips, the slap of his legs against the back of mine, the overwhelming pleasure of his big, hard dick in me was enough to bring me to orgasm for sure.

Just when I thought it couldn't feel any better, it did. His finger started circling my asshole as he fucked me. I smiled and moaned as he continued to thrust. All of these sensations would put me over the edge. He pressed a little harder as his fingered continued to make rings around it. I needed to feel this.

"Quit teasing me and put that finger in," I said.

It didn't even seem to catch him off guard. My ass was so soaked with his saliva and my wetness that his fingertip entered me without resistance.

"Yes! Yes!" I shouted and moaned. "Oh baby this feels so good."

His finger went deeper. It had to be down to the first knuckle now. He moved it in and out like he was fucking me, but getting in deeper each time. Soon I felt the rest of his knuckles right against my ass, and I knew that meant he had his whole finger in me. I loved the thought of that and the feeling was incredible. He went on, finger fucking my ass while his cock slid in and out of my pussy.

"I'm so close," I told him.

It only made his go harder. A tingling built up in me and was about to release. I started pushing back into him with every thrust he gave me. I was getting closer and closer.

"Oh fuck yes!" I shouted as I began to cum.

I pushed back into him as hard as I could. I could feel my pussy tightening up on his dick, and my asshole tightened around his finger as I enjoyed the best orgasm of my entire life. I breathed heavily and everything stopped for a moment. He slowly slid his dick out of me and pulled his finger out of me too. This break would only last another few seconds. Now it was his turn.

"How do you want me Derrick?"

He turned me back over and got on top of me. I guided his dick right back into me. I put my hand on his face and he came in for a kiss. He looked down, admiring my body, watching my tits bounce and my hips move as I shoved back into him.

"Am I better than my sister, baby?"

"So much better," he said as he rocked into me harder.

"Does my sister let you cum inside of her?"

"No way, never," he said.

"Well you know I'm a lot different than my sister."

He nodded. His eyes closed while he concentrated on my tight pussy.

"You know that right Derrick?"

"Yeah I know that."

"So cum inside of me baby."

With that he fucked me even harder. I wrapped my legs around him and locked my ankle as he buried deeper into me.

"Yeah that's right, cum in me. Cum in my pussy Derrick."

"I'm about to," he said. "So close now."

"Oh fuck yes, cum in my tight pussy!"

I felt every burst of cum shoot out of him as his dick erupted into me. It felt amazing. It was worth any guilt that may later come my way. It was the best sex of my life and I knew it had to have been better than anything he'd done with my sister. I knew that bitch would never take a finger in her ass. This wouldn't be the last time for sure.

"That was amazing," I said.

"Yeah... it was perfect. You are fucking amazing. And so sexy," he said.

I think I may have blushed but luckily his phone started ringing so he didn't see. I checked him out a little more as he scrambled to get his phone out of his pants pocket.

"Hello... Oh ok great... alright see you soon."

He hung up the phone and started getting dressed. I was laying up on my elbows watching him. He looked to me and came back in for a kiss.

"So, think you could bring me to pick up my car?"