Seducing Our Neighbor

Story Info
A couple wants to try a threesome.
6.1k words
4.39
98k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
427 Followers

Pam and I have been married for fifteen years and we have a wonderful relationship. We live in a regular middle class neighborhood with our two lovely daughters. We have a great sex life due in part to my beautiful wife's insistence early in our marriage that our love making was not to become routine or boring. I'd say we have done a great job of maintaining that goal.

We met in college in our junior year. Her major was English and mine was computer science. The first thing about her that caught my attention is she is six feet tall, shoulder length brunette hair, and a lovely body. Of course I stared at her breast and they looked to be a very nice handful. She was easy to see at the party towering over everyone around so I took my 6' 3" frame over to meet her. As soon as we started chatting she had my complete attention. Put me down as a "love at first sight" believer. We hit it off and were married a year later shortly after graduation.

It didn't take may dates before I knew there was a lot to this woman and I wanted to be a part of her life. She is smart, funny, creative, and not afraid to speak her mind. Did I mention how beautiful she is? I was ready to marry her by the second date but we held off and were engaged at the start of our last year of school. I will confess that balancing school demands and dating was a challenge our senior year. Even more so when we added sex in the relationship.

We both knew the value of having a good GPA and were determined to keep a good balance between school and our relationship. Papers, projects, and exams can complicate the dating lives of two lovers in heat so there were times when we had to resort to cold showers and phone sex until we could be together once again.

We were similar in our dating history; we were looking for a life partner not a one night stand. Pam had difficulty finding guys who would even consider dating a woman of her height. Fortunately when we starting dating everything clicked and we both felt we had met our mate. As our love grew so did our comfort and the freedom to share our inter most thoughts. With shared goals and values we felt secure in our future. As far as sex was concerned we were excited about exploring our own sexuality and the desire to please and be pleasured. No shame or embarrassment and lots of touching and playing.

I remember the first time we made love. We had talked about sex without much detail or being explicit early in our dating and I guess Pam was waiting for the time when she felt secure enough to let it happen. One thing I was to learn and love about her is her seduction creativity. I could write a book listing the numerous things she has done over the years. For the first time her plan was simple and very effective. Just recalling it gives me a hard on.

We usually got together on Friday nights but this time she said to bring the wine and she was making chicken Marcela, a favorite dish of mine. She greeted me at the door wearing a fairly snug tee shirt and short skirt. I couldn't help but notice her nipples were pushing hard against the fabric. We kissed and when I ran my hand up her back there wasn't any bra. A very pleasant surprise and I hoped there would be more to this. My cock began to grow with anticipation. My hope was answered when she pushed her pelvis into me. Actually grinding might be more accurate and I was certain there was no way she couldn't feel my growing erection.

"Don't move," she commanded and she grabbed the wine and ran into the kitchen. In less than a minute she was back in my arms. "Diner is on hold. I've been thinking about this for a long time." And with that she reached down and placed her hand on my throbbing cock pushing hard against my jeans.

I was so thrilled and excited from her touch that I removed her tee shirt with one quick pull. We kissed liked we never had before with our tongues dancing together while our hands were exploring. Her breast fit perfectly in my hands and I held her hard nipples between my fingers

When she whispered, "Oh baby I want you," my heart skipped a beat and then starting racing.

I reached down to pull her pelvis in tight and in doing so my hand slipped under her skirt. To my joy, shock, delight, you name it; I was touching her bare behind. I was in full arousal mode now and my cock was screaming for release not only from the bondage of my jeans but sexually too. I quickly moved my hand and placed it on her pussy, running my fingers down between her very wet lips.

I remember the way she moaned then she held my arms for support so she could move her legs further apart and provide me with more access. When she did that I moved my hand down and inserted a couple of fingers into her hot cunt. She gasped and I felt her hold me even tighter as her knees weaken. I rocked my fingers up and down in her cunt and she matched my movements with her hips. Her breathing was rapid and shallow and I knew she was near the edge. I moved my fingers up the slit to a very swollen clit and after a few moments of gentle rubbing her whole body shook hard and long from a very intense orgasm.

I held her tight until she regained her breath. She kissed me and then kneeling down began to undo my jeans. With a little aid I was soon standing there wearing only my underwear. I wear briefs and my hard cock was pretty visible through the thin fabric. She gave me a smile and gently pulled down my underwear setting my throbbing dick free. It was so erotic watching her kiss it all over and even take each ball into her mouth. All that was topped when she took it in her mouth. Now it was my turn to moan and my knees to get weak. She took me fairly deep in her mouth for a few moments before she stood up and said she just couldn't wait much longer.

I picked her up and headed to the bedroom; a place where I would later become a frequent visitor. I laid her out on the bed and I just looked at her, naked and beautiful. I knelt between her legs and she guided my rock hard cock to her pussy. I can't even begin to describe the sensation I felt when she rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit before holding it at the entrance to her love hole.

I pushed gently and even though she was still wet from her orgasm, her vagina was tight. I took it slow and easy and after a few moments of thrusting I was able to fully enter her. Her tight wet cunt felt so wonderful that I thought I was going to cum right then and there. I willed myself not to cum and began long and slow strokes. She matched my thrusting with her hips and soon we were going faster while I slammed harder into her cunt. She grabbed her tits and pinch the erect nipples hard then groaned as the orgasm rolled through her body. I continued my pumping, not let up and after a few moments she came again. She had several orgasms before I felt myself reaching the point of no return. I stiffened and moaned loudly as I shoved my dick in hard and deep to release my load.

As I was shooting my cum she wrapped her legs around my middle holding me tightly in place. Not that I wanted to pull out anything soon anyway. I loved the way my cock felt in her cunt; especially the way her vaginal muscles were pulsing around it. One advantage to her height is that it allowed me to kiss and lick her nipples. I kissed, licked and sucked on them with great delight. "Have I told you lately how wonderful you are?" I whispered in her ear.

"Not in the last thirty minutes."

We finished making dinner and ate in the nude of course and for desert we shared an additional treat. I sat her on the table and licked her pussy until she had two more orgasms and she reciprocated by bringing me off in her mouth. A most perfect desert.

We cuddled on the couch, my hands content holding a breast with one and pussy with the other, while we talked about what just happened. She confessed that she had never had a person cum in her mouth before and I said, "So, how do you feel about that now?"

"I think it is wonderful and I enjoyed your mouth on my pussy too. I hope you enjoy oral sex as much as I do."

I'm here to tell you we enjoy oral sex a lot. It would appear I can't get enough of her pussy and she loves my cock. I even thought of a good challenge that she gladly accepted. I wanted to cum in her mouth while I was driving. It took several road trips and the right location where there weren't a lot of cars in the way. She was determined to make my fantasy/desire a reality. It was worth the effort and she informed me after that it was not going to be a one-time occurrence. Too bad I can't eat her pussy while she drives, however I am really good at rubbing her clit and bringing her off when she drives.

Sex is a big part of our relationship and we do things to make it playful and interesting. Pam was able to work at home and before the girls were born she liked to greet me when I came home in a variety of ways. She might be clothed in clear wrapping paper or wearing a trench coat with nothing underneath. Sometimes I'll find her in naked on the bed brushing her fingers around her pussy and then she would jack off for me. If she had a dildo in her cunt I would fuck her with it while she rubbed her clit to orgasm. Of course I would then eat her pussy and bring her to orgasm again. I so enjoyed tasting her cum. I would get hard just thinking about her on my drive home.

Once the girls were born adjustments had to be made and Pam's creative mind was hard at work coming up with new and fun way to play. Specially scripted emails, a locked folder of pictures on the home computer, love notes stuck to paperwork in my briefcase, but the best is hearing her voice and just talking on the phone. She is my best friend and lover.

One particular date night at home we were watching a fairly good triple X rated movie. Pam is pretty good at finding ones that has a decent story line and the women are not mistreated. She was sitting in my lap, her back against me with my dick deep in her cunt, and she was rubbing her clit while we watched the movie. The scene was one you would usually see of two guys fucking a woman. This particular scene matched in part what we were doing. She was sitting in one guy's lap with his dick in her cunt but there was the added guy with his dick in her mouth.

As we watched Pam was soon matching the up and down speed with the woman on the screen. Her fingers were rubbing her clit faster and faster bringing her to a glorious orgasm. As she was recovering and catching her breath she remarked, "I sometimes wonder how it would feel to have a cock in my mouth at the same time like that."

I wasn't shocked by her statement; I was actually intrigued and for some reason turned on. We have discussed various fantasies from time to time and some we made a reality. In addition to my blowjobs in the car we've included some role playing such as times I pretend to pick her up at a bar.

I would discretely observe guys hit on her while she flirted with them and flashed a little skin. On her signal I would walk in and do my pickup routine much to the dismay of the other guys. She would be so turned on when we walked out of the bar that she would jack off on the drive home while I had a hand down her top squeezing her nipple between my fingers.

We talked about her fantasy and she wasn't interested in having an affair or an open marriage, just the feel of a cock in her cunt and one in her mouth. A dildo is fun but not the same. I wasn't opposed to the idea but my concern as well as hers was who could we use. It had to be someone we both could trust. No one came to mind so we kept it for the next few years as shared fantasy. From time to time she would write a story about it and I would read it aloud as she jacked off with a dildo in her cunt.

We had a modest three bedroom house in the suburbs and she is a freelance editor/writer for a couple of publications. Working at home offered some great advantages. Lots of freedom to do her job and when the girls came along she could be a mom too. I was doing my best to juggle the demands of work and home life. Pam was always supportive and our home was full of love and affection.

Since Pam work at home she had an office and the girls shared a room. That worked well until one day my boss called me into his office and informed me that I was being promoted to a supervisory role in the software testing group. I was to be given everything I needed to do it from home. I was excited about the promotion and immediately called Pam. She was excited as well and then pointed out the fun coffee breaks we could have.

"I love the way you think, however sweetheart we will need a bigger house. There is no way your office will hold all my new toys."

"I know someone to call so I'll get started."

It turned out that one of the moms Pam had met during parents night was a realtor and when contacted said we were in luck. One of the other moms had just talked with her about selling her house because they have two boys and just found out they were expecting twins. The house sounded good and we headed over that night. It was perfect and we made an offer on the spot.

We were able to sell our house fairly quickly using the same realtor and were soon moving into our new home. The company set my work space with everything you could think of and paid for needed upgrades for power and high speed internet. Pam was busy again decorating our new home. One thing I particularly enjoyed was having a master bathroom. Playtime in the shower was restored.

During the move in process we met many of our neighbors. Young couples all around except the neighbor next door on our East side. Tom is single and I would judge about ten years older. Coincidently he also works at home but the big irony was he developed software products for financial institutions like banks and credit unions.

He came over one afternoon and I showed him my set up. He was very impressed and we chatted about various platforms and hardware. Pam said it sounded like boys showing off their toys and headed upstairs to fix the martinis.

We had a nice visit and learned he was between girlfriends, the last one wanted to get more serious. He liked his freedom and didn't want a long term relationship. We liked his engaging personality and friendly demeanor. A very nice man and we liked him. We extended a standing invitation to come over for drinks in the afternoon before one of us headed out to pick up the girls from school.

He accepted our offer and with the magic of emails and access to his calendar we let him know when the martinis were ready.

He turned out to be a great neighbor. He helped with some deck repair and lent a hand painting the interior of a couple of bedrooms. He brought the snacks when we watched pro football and sometimes joined the family when we went out for pizza. The more often we met the more comfortable we felt. I could tell Tom enjoyed coming over and being a part of our family.

Pam has the ability to ask questions that give insight into a person's character. She liked what she heard. One evening in the late spring we were cuddling on the deck, wine in hand for her, wine and breast in hand for me, when Pam said she had been thinking. "What do you think about asking Tom if he would like to join us for a threesome?"

I wasn't surprised by her question because we had fantasized about a threesome for several years but hearing it for real still hit me in the gut. Would I really be able to handle seeing my wife of 15 years getting fucked by another man? That is the real question. As I thought about it I felt like I should be jealous put actually I was excited about it.

I gave my wonderful wife a kiss and looked her in the eyes, "I know this is something we have talked about over the years and I agree that Tom would be a good choice. I'm sure you have given this a lot of thought and you won't know if you like something until you try it. If you're absolutely sure you want to, then I'm ready to give it a shot too."

"Do you think you can handle your wife acting like a slut?"

"Just hearing you say that turns me on."

I emailed Tom and arranged a time to have a little chat.

After a brief chit chat I got right to the point. "Do you consider yourself open minded?"

"On most things I do."

My heart was in my throat. I couldn't get over I was actually going to ask another guy if he wanted to fuck my wife. "Well I have something for you to consider. Over the past several years Pam and I had fantasied about a threesome involving another guy but we never found someone we felt comfortable asking. We both agreed we thought you would be a good candidate."

I just let the invitation hang there and watched his reaction. At first he just looked at me I think to let the words soak in.

"Let me get this straight. You want me to do a threesome with your wife?"

"Yes."

After a few moments a big grin spread across his face. "I've had the fantasy of being invited to do that for a long time. So yes I would be honored but first tell me the ground rules."

"Glad you accepted and yes there are a few rules. One: this is casual sex, not an affair. She is not looking for a boyfriend. Two: no anal sex. Three: this is brand new territory for us; so if anyone, including you, is uncomfortable with anything taking place we are to stop everything immediately. Four: no rough or degrading sex. And five: you can kiss her anywhere except on her mouth.

"Pretty straight forward and I totally agree with them. I want you to know I will be very discrete and one more thing you should know, I am STD free. Plus several years ago I had the big 'v'."

"No STDs either and I had my vasectomy a few years ago. A day I will never forget."

"Me neither."

"Now I don't know what all Pam has in mind other than she wants to feel two cocks in her at the same time, so just follow her lead and you don't need my permission for anything. Also just a heads up, she loves oral sex, both giving and receiving. Having her pussy eaten is one of her favorite ways to cum."

"Anything else?"

"Our goal is to satisfy her sexually."

"This is so surreal yet very exciting. Same martini time tomorrow?"

"Same time but with a new adventure."

As I walked back to the house I kept thinking about what I had just done. I've invited a guy over to share a fuck feast with my wife and me. Tom was correct, it is surreal yet exciting.

I walked into the bedroom and I could hear the shower running so I quickly got out of my clothes and joined Pam. I took the soap from her hand and started to wash her all over. First thing I said was yes, and then I repeated everything I told Tom including boundaries and desires.

After washing her I took the razor to her pussy and gave it a good going over. This was followed of course by licking a hard and protruding clit until she moaned long and hard with an orgasm.

"Turnabout is fair play," she said with a smile and I received a nice shower, shave, and incredible blow job.

In bed we have a wonderful routine. We lay side by side and I hold her pussy libs between my fingers while she holds my cock and balls between her thumb and fingers. We take that time to share things about us and what we are thinking about. Tonight was no different.

"I know sweetheart I should feel jealous about sharing you with another man but actually I'm excited about it."

"Me too, I only hope it is something we won't regret."

"Well, unless you decide to leave me and the girls for Tom, I don't see that happening."

"Never going to happen. You are the love of my life."

"I love you too Pam."

The next morning I woke up with a throbbing hard on. I reached over and started to fondle Pam's breast. It didn't take long before her nipples were standing out hard and erect. I moved her slightly and put my hard cock against her love hole. She responded by moving a bit more to spread her legs and pull my cock into her wet cunt.

mdiver
mdiver
427 Followers
12