Seducing Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
48 Followers

"And I was thinking what it would be like to make love to the two of you."

"Both of us? I mean, me too?" I asked.

He looked up at me and said, "Yes, both of you."

"Were you thinking of making love to me earlier when I put on my show for you?"

"Yes, and a thousand times before today. You're the first girl I ever fantasized about and still the one I think of the most."

"Would you like to make love to me now?" I asked. I reached for his hand and brought it to my breast, then bent over and kissed him on the lips. I let go of his cock and put my leg over him straddling his cock. I moved my pussy up and down on his cock, soaking it with my juices. Then I bent over kissing him again as I continued moving my pussy over his cock. "Would you?" I whispered. "Oh god, Lynn, it would be a dream come true."

"Let me do this," I said. "It is my first time with a guy and I don't know if it will hurt or not." He nodded and pulled me back for a deep kiss that seemed to last an eternity. When we broke the kiss I sat back up and reached down for his cock. Raising myself up, I placed his cock at the entrance to my cunt hole and began to lower myself. I steadied myself with my hands on his chest and slowly forced the head of his cock inside me. Back up again I went and then pushed harder taking more and more of him each time until my pussy was fully speared with his cock. The feeling was so intense, like nothing I had ever felt before. I was so stuffed, I could feel his cock deep inside me. Then I began to ride up and down more rapidly. He started to match my pace. I sat back up and brought my hands with his to my breasts and I pumped up and down on his cock. I seemed to lose touch with everything as I leaned my head back started breathing in short pants. He had just cum a few minutes before, but the feeling of being inside me must have been good enough because I felt him getting bigger and harder inside me. I too was building and began grunting with each descent of my pussy on his cock. I knew I couldn't take much more. Then I tensed all over and almost crushed my breasts with the hug I gave myself. I could feel my cunt pulsing and squeezing his cock. That did it and he began to spurt his second load into me, this time in my tight pussy instead of my mouth. The feeling was indescribable, my pussy was pulsing and milking his cock dry. I collapsed on top of him with his cock still pulsing in my pussy. I whispered in his ear, "Rob, that was the best. I knew waiting for you would be worth it. I've wanted to lose my virginity to you for over a year now." I couldn't believe what I was saying. Then it became clear to him that I had planned for this to happen. He gave me a big hug and started to stroke my back. I melted further into him and we began talking softly about sexual experiences we had both had. We eventually got back to Kathy again and I asked, "Would you really want to make love to both of us?"

"Oh Lynn, are you serious? That would be incredible. Next to you, she's the best looking senior in school."

"Thanks for the compliment. She likes you too, ya know. When we talk about guys, she always brings you up. When I told her you were sneaking peaks at me after my showers, it was her idea to accidentally drop my towel or not have it so handy. She always said she'd give you a show if it were her."

"Does she know how you've felt about me? About wanting to make love to me?"

"Well, I guess so, we've spoken about guys and we agree you're incredibly cute. I've told her many times that I would if you weren't my brother. A couple of times when we were making love she would bring you up right in the middle of it all and ask if I wanted you to 'do this' or 'do that' and then she'd lick my nipples or crawl down and lick my pussy. I just said 'oh yes, oh yes' over and over again. So I guess she knows."

"When will you see her next?" he asked. "She's supposed to come over later, around 3:00." I glanced at the clock and I don't think either of us realized how much time had passed since Rob got home at 12:00. It was now 2:30. I kept quiet about the time, though.

To Be Continued...

Kelly W.
Kelly W.
48 Followers
12