Seducing Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty is a great cocksucker and I recommend you try her out, until then I lay there having her trying to coax the cum out of my balls the best way she knew. She was moaning and sucking and stroking my hard cock, in the most delightful way. I know she wanted to take my cum in her mouth, she wanted to feel my cock spurting, filling her mouth with my cream, so that she could taste and swallow what she loves so much. But much to her dismay, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and told them both to start sucking on my cock again. Patty was a little disappointed by the look she gave me, she wanted to prove to the younger girl who was the main object of my affection was. Tonight it was both, I wanted to shoot my cum in both of their mouths, and I told them that was what I was going to do. They both started licking and sucking my cock with abandon, trying to be the one who would get the first shot of cum in their mouth, and tonight Patty won again, My cock exploded with the cum that had been building up all night. My first shot hit her just as she slid my cock out of her mouth, she swallowed most of the shot and then Sandy engulfed the head of my cock and took the second shot right in her mouth, Patty then moved her mouth right next to Sandy's mouth on the top of my cockhead, she has done this many times with many different woman, they shared the rest of my cum as it continued to shoot out of my cock. They were still both trying to suck it all out and it was getting sensitive but that's what I wanted to feel, both of them licking and sucking my cock, kissing each other and sharing my cum. It is one of the best felling in the world to have a woman lick your cockhead right after you cum, you should try it.

They continued to suck on my cock, and each other, and with a sight and feeling like that It was pretty easy to get hard again. This is the best kind of hard on, your just as hard as you always are, but it will take you much longer to cum.

It was Patty's turn this time and I lay on my back and she settled down on my cock with a contented sigh, she had to wait all night to feel my cock inside of her. When we pick up another pussy to play with, she knows she will be the second fuck of the night she has to watch my cock get sucked and fucked by another woman, before she gets her turn. Sometimes when I don't come in their mouths I tell her to lick my cum out of the pussy or ass I just fucked. I like making her continue to wait to feel my cock slide into her wet pussy. I could make her wait all night and I did once when she disobeyed me while at the club, but that's another story. While Patty was sliding up and down on my cock I told Sandy to sit on my face, so that I could eat her while I fucked my wife. Once again that sweet smooth young pussy settled down on my face and I once again started lapping at the juice that was there for me. Because the girls were facing each other they were kissing and caressing immediately, pinching each others nipples and licking and sucking each others lips, neck and collarbone. We carried on like this for a few minutes until Patty started really slamming up and down on my cock.

That's when I felt Patty cum again, her pussy became even tighter around my cock as she slammed herself down as hard as she could and buried her face in Sandy's young breasts. As she was slowing down I started to pump her harder and harder, at this point she begged me to stop because she just could not handle all the pleasure she was feeling.

She slid off of my still hard cock, but before my cock was even out of her pussy for a second I felt Sandy's mouth engulf it again, and this time she wanted all the cum that was still in it. Patty is a great cocksucker as I said before, but what Sandy lacked in experience she made up with in enthusiasm. She had her mouth in a tight seal around my cock and what she could not get in she was stroking as fast as she could. I was still licking away at her pussy and we soon got into a very delicious rhythm, I licked she stroked until I felt myself ready to explode in her mouth, so I did, I had the wonderful feeling of pumping my cum into this young girls mouth while I continued to lick her delicious pussy. As I continued to pump my cream into her mouth I felt her tighten up and cum in her own right, she pushed her pussy down onto my tongue and moved herself around to find just the perfect spot as she came and came.

We laid there, her with my softening cock in her mouth and me with her wet pussy in mine. The afterglow of sex like that is amazing, so peaceful and erotic at the same time. I brought Sandy up to me and we shared a long slow kiss, we tasted each other in that kiss, much like she had tasted herself all night long when kissing Patty. Patty had been watching us finish up what we all had started and soon snuggled up to share kisses with both of us. This should have started a whole new wave of sex but it did not, we lay with each other lightly kissing and touching until one by one we fell asleep.

12