Seducing Sleep

Story Info
Slave plays while Master sleeps.
989 words
3.89
9.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watches him while he sleeps. His face soft in slumber as she touches her tender nipples that he so recently sucked and bit on. They are hard against her fingers. She pinches one lightly and feels the bolt of pleasure go through to her pussy. She looks at his mouth as she teases both her nipples, the aureoles crinkling up around the tight buds. Her breathing gets a little heavier as she feel the pressure building down below.

She takes one hand and trails it down her belly, over her curves, down to the valley where her river flows. She rubs her clit and feels her sore cunt clench in response. He has fucked her just a half hour ago. He fucked her on her back, on her knees and with her riding him. He goes for a long time before he cums. Sometimes she wishes he would cum sooner, but yet, he feels so good.

She is still wet from their recent coupling and her juices and his juices are mixed together. She can smell their sex and it just turns her on more. She takes her finger and slides it into her cunt. So hot and wet. She slides it in and out and back up to her clit. She moans a little as she watches herself. She looks over to see if she has disturbed him, but no he is steadily breathing, eyes closed, mouth slack.

God, she loves this man! Her Master. He holds the keys to her happiness. She gives all of herself to him and in return she gets everything she wants and needs. He knows her thoughts and desires. She doesn't have to speak them. He is tender in his harshness and loving in his strictness. His kiss melts her and his touch leaves her dripping with desire. She wants to serve him, please him and be with him always.

She has two fingers in her cunt now. Stroking herself. She feels good. One hand is still on her breast, squeezing the soft flesh. She takes her two fingers and brings them to her face. She smells them, they smell of sex. She puts them in her mouth and sucks on them, licking them clean tasting him, tasting herself. She is really worked up now, but she cannot cum. That is not allowed, without permission.

He mumbles and turns over, his cock exposed now. She licks her lips. Changing position, she kneels over his cock. Preparing to worship that which gives her so much pleasure. He is not hard yet, but he soon will be. First, she breathes on his cock, a hot rush of air and it stirs. She sticks her tongue out and gives licks around the whole head, savoring the feel and the flavor. She runs her tongue down the length of his cock, down to his balls. His cock is rising now. She kisses her way back up to the head and sucks it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around.

She begins to stroke his cock with two fingers while sucking on the head. She works out a rhythm of stroking and sucking. Licking and twisting her hand around his hard shaft. Going down and sucking and licking at his balls. She is on her knees and she can feel how wet her pussy is getting. It is aching and throbbing. Still he sleeps, or so she thinks. She is working the head with her tongue when she feels his hand clench her hair and he shoves her mouth down on his cock. Holding her by her hair, he raises her up and down pushing his hard member as far down her throat as it will go.

He lets her up and she resumes stroking his now slick cock and licking the underside with her talented tongue. She works this combination until she feels him start to shake. She slows down making it last longer, drawing him out. Licking, tasting, stroking. She takes a firm grip and starts to stroke a little faster. He gasps in pleasure and then groans.

She feels his hand touch her wetness and she thrusts against him. He takes his finger and runs it between her lips. Now she is shaking a little. She refocuses on him and doubles her effort. Cupping his balls in her hand she strokes him with her other hand and sucks on the head, really working it. She tastes his pre-cum and knows he is getting close. She wants his seed. She wants to feel his cum shoot into her mouth and she wants him to feel her swallow it all.

However, he is now working her clit and pussy. Stroking and flicking and fingering her. It's now a race to see who will make who cum first. It is a battle she usually loses. She is doing everything she can think of to get him off. Performing magic tricks with her mouth, but he is overwhelming her senses. She is already so turned on that it doesn't take much coaxing for her to rise to the brink of an orgasm. He keeps her there for a few minutes, just on edge. Then he pushes her over and she is falling like a snowflake dancing in the air. Blown this way and that by the force of her spasms. She touches down and melts all over his hand, hot liquid running down his arm.

He grabs her head and starts slamming his cock into her mouth. She is stroking him at the same time and he is starting to shake. He grunts and groans and finally he cums in long spurts. Filling her mouth as she swallows him down. He finishes and she smiles shyly up at him. He smiles back, pulls her up into his arms and kisses her. Then he rolls her over and, still holding her close, they both drift off to sleep.