Seducing Sonja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

The next morning was bright and clear as the day before, though from the frost on the window Penny could tell that it was going to be equally cold, but the bright day made her feel hopeful as she thought about the plans that she had finally settle on as she thought about what to do for Friday. Looking at her bedside she thought it was probably still too early to call, stretching and mewing as she took in the feel of her warm clean sheets, feeling a familiar yearning coming from her crotch as she thought about Sonja on the other side of the line. Perhaps a shower, and then I can phone. Penny stepped out of the bathroom her skin soft and refreshed from the steamy the shower, exhilarated from taking a waterproof vibrator into the shower with her. Penny looked at the clock, now she could phone.

"Hello? Sonja speaking."

"Hey you, it's Penny."

"Oh Miss, I'm so glad you called, I'm so sorry for last night."

"It's ok, I was just calling about Friday, I thought we could have dinner at my place, I will cook . I promise you, I'm not bad at cooking."

"That sounds perfect," It really does sound like she wanted that.

"Come by around 7?'

"I will be there with bells on Miss." Penny grinned and laughed."

"I will see you then." They hung up and Penny held the phone against her chest for a minute before throwing it onto the bed and dove into her closet to get dressed. It was going to be a busy day.

****

"How about these?" Joyce grinned and held up the offending garments with great pride.

"I don't think nipple-less bras are really me." Penny replied, knowing that Joyce was just messing around, out of all her friends she felt most comfortable with her; Julie, while accepting was a bit awkward when it came to discussing the fact that Penny was gay, and the boys were great, but they were...well guys and couldn't go underwear shopping with them; not to mention Joyce was just great fun to be around, she never walked into an adult store and secretly tried to buy things, she walked around parading the fact. Finally finding something she liked, holding it up for inspection, a matching bra and panties, lacy and partly sheer, hinting at what lay underneath.

"I think you go with the dark blue, babe, it matches your eyes better." Penny nodded and replaced it with the set in the preferable colour, heading off to the changing room. After modelling it for Joyce, followed by several minutes of various catcalls and innuendos from her friend she decided that they were the ones she wanted, walking up to the cashier and bought the underwear, along with several toys that were going to be involved during the evening, nearly blushing herself to death as she had picked out one.

"Wow babe, so that's what you're into hey? I think I know what to get you for Christmas!"

The rest of the afternoon was spent relaxing, go to a nearby restaurant to enjoy a slow lunch while Penny gushed about Sonja. Penny thought towards Friday night, only one day away, it was going to be perfect.

****

Penny looked at herself critically in the mirror for a few minutes, running her hands down her body, trying to smooth out any creases in her dress; she had gone with a dark blue strappy short length dress that matched the colour of her underwear, it clung to her and accentuated her curves, with it she wore a silver necklace that hung down invitingly between her breasts, her long blonde hair was braided and hung down her back., even Penny had to admit that she looked good, but she still worried if it was going to be good enough. Walking back into the living room she looked around, candles hung around the room on several flat surfaces and the smell of simmering bolognese filled the room, a bottle of wine sat breathing on the table. Penny cursed the fact that she didn't have any romantic music, at least nothing that wasn't accompanied by gratuitous guitar solos. Now all she could do was wait.

Promptly at 7 there was a knock on the door, Penny nearly jumped off the couch, as though it was electrocuted, hurrying over to the door and opening it to reveal a sight that made her throat jump into her throat, it was Sonja, her gorgeously red hair hung around her face, framing it perfectly. She wore a long sleeved black shirt with a very low scooped neck, showing off her breasts like they were a platter just begging to be eaten; a short black skirt and thigh high stockings and high heels that brought her up to the same height as Penny. Penny felt herself breathing heavily and realised that she was staring, unable to tear herself away.

"May I come in Miss, it's a bit cold out here." Sonja spoke up to break the silence, smiling happily at Penny's stunned expression, though it would have pleased Penny to know that Sonja was equally as enamoured by Penny's outfit. Penny stood back and waved Sonja in, still staring, but smiling.

"I hope you like bolognese." Said Penny walking over to the table and pouring two glasses of wine, offering one to Sonja, who take gratefully.

"I love it Miss. Cheers." They raised their glasses and chinked them together, but before Sonja could raise the glass to her mouth Penny stepped forward, wrapping a free arm around her and kissing her deeply, holding the kiss for a few seconds before stepping back, and blushing slightly while it was now Sonja's turn to be speechless.

"I couldn't help myself, you look ravishing." Sonja blushed and took a sip of wine.

"Thank you very much Miss." With that they sat down at the table while Penny served up the food. It was a slow dinner as the two of them talked, looking at each other over the candlelight, their feet playing with each other as they talked, By the end of the dinner, the plates and the bottle of wine were empty, and Penny found herself with her arms wrapped around Sonja's waist, her hands caressing and massaging her ass while Sonja straddled her lap, their mouths locked together as they kissed, their tongues dancing, their breasts pressed tightly together. Penny felt Sonja;s tongue run briefly over her own teeth before she sucked and nibbled on Sonja's lower lip.

Penny ran her hands up from Sonja's ass, trailing her fingers up her spine, feeling Sonja shiver, under her arms and onto her chest, stroking her hands across the revealed flesh of Sonja's breasts and then back down her sides until her fingers took hold of the bottom of Sonja's shirt, pulling up; Sonja put up no resistance and eagerly raised her hands above her head and let the shirt go over her head and placed on the floor beside them. Sonja then sensing Penny's arousal reached forward unclasped the bra that held her silky breasts, shrugging her shoulders back and letting the bra also fall to the floor. Penny gasped and wrapped her arms around Sonja again, pulling her back to her, her mouth seeking out one of Sonja's large nipples, taking it in and sucking at it until it was hard, flicking it with her tongue and then biting it gently, listening to Sonja gasp each time she did so. After a few minutes Penny moved her head to the other nipple lavishing it the same attention as Sonja became more and more aroused, the heat from her pussy growing, eventually Sonja pulled away and lifted herself off Penny's lap and knelt at her feet, nuzzling her cheek against Penny's leg, looking up into her eyes.

"Miss, can I please pleasure you?" Penny bit her lip, feeling her pussy twitch in excitement at those words, Penny could only nod. Sonja smiled as if her dreams had come true, reaching gingerly forward and prising Penny's legs apart, leaning in and kissing up the inside of one thigh until she got to Penny's crotch, reaching up under the hem of her skirt and taking her panties pulling them down down, down her thighs legs and feet; revealing Penny's smooth wet pussy. Sonja sighed happily and moved her head in, running her tongue around Penny's pussy lips and then teasingly running it up and down her slit, Penny shivered in response, biting her lip again, reaching down and beginning to stroke Sonja's red hair.

Sonja then slid the tip of her tongue inside, licking hungrily before it up to find Penny's clit, flicking it playfully, causing Penny to moan out loud, scrunching her fingers in Sonja's hair, encouraged by this Penny began to suck and nibble on the engorged clit, each moan that escaped Penny's lips pushing Sonja further as she pleased her.

"Oh God!" Penny moaned as Sonja then slide her tongue as deep as she could inside Penny's dripping pussy, rubbing it up against her g-sport while the bridge of her nose rubbed against Penny's clit. Penny's moaning became louder, her hands reaching up and rubbing her own breasts through her dress and bra, massaging them as she felt waves of pleasure running up and down her spine, her body shivering as her pleasure rose. Penny's back arched as she felt a climax building up inside, she could feel how wet she was already as Sonja lapped eagerly at it; crying out loud, scrunching her fingers tighter in Sonja's hair, feeling her juices gushing into her mouth, riding the orgasm as Sonja continued to slide her her tongue in and out of her pussy. Eventually the orgasm subsided and Penny fell back against the seat her breathing heavy, shivering occasionally as Sonja nuzzled her clit.

"I think we should go into my room, would you like that?" Sonja looked up from between Penny's thighs, her lips wet with her pussy juices, her tongue flicked out and licked them clean, as though tasting the most wonderful thing in the world.

"Please Miss." Her eyes were wide with lust now, and for a moment Penny almost rescinded her comment as she looked down over the kneeling form of the beautiful red haired girl, her ass perfectly framed by the skirt she wore, her back perfectly bare, but right now Penny wanted to explore every part of Sonja's body, to see how truly eager she was and how obedient she would turn out to be, that last thought was what made Penny want to move to the bedroom. Sonja leaned back on her haunches to allow Penny to get up, As she stood up, Penny felt extremely sexy, standing above the kneeling Sonja. She reached down with one hand which Sonja took gratefully, getting to her feet and following Penny to the half closed door on the other side of the apartment, their fingers entwined.

As they walked through the door, Penny turned around, wrapping her arms around Sonja's waist, caressing her ass, leaning in and giving her a deep kiss. Penny then hooked her fingers in the hem of Sonja's skirt and pulled down, finding that she wasn't wearing underwear, showing off a gorgeous pair of legs and a beautifully shaved pussy; Penny inhaled as she smelled Sonja's arousal. Penny then took her hand again and pulled her over to the bed, laying the submissive girl down on the soft white bedding; and as she stood up was struck by the sight of red haired Sonja laying contentedly on the crisp whiteness; which caused Penny to squeeze her thighs together.

Leaving Sonja on the bed, Penny walked over to a near cabinet, opening it and looking inside, after digging around for a few seconds before taking out a pair of soft leather handcuffs that she had bought at the store, swinging them from one finger, watching Sonja's eyes follow them, like a cat watching a mouse; she then took a small length of rope and held that in the other.

Penny stalked back towards the bed, making sure to accentuate the sway of hips, noticing that Sonja's eyes immediately switched to watching her hips move; climbing onto the bed Penny leaned over and kissed her red haired submissive, and as she did, took her arms and then pinning them above her head, taking the handcuffs and locking her hands together, taking the rope and using it to tie the handcuffs to the headboard. Getting back up to her knees to fully admire her work she smiled widely looking at Sonja lying on the bed, helpless and eager to please. Sonja tested the bonds playfully.

"Thank you Miss" She purred. Moving back, hovering over Sonja, Penny ran her nails the full length of Sonja's body, tickling in places and scratching in others, smiling with satisfaction as she squirmed, but unable to move away. She then ran her nails around Sonja's breasts, circling inwards until they reached her nipples and then pinched them, hearing her gasp and take in a breath, noting her squeezing her thighs together. Unable to resist it any longer Penny then crawled on top of Sonja, turning upside down so that her pussy hovered above Sonja's face while her own lips were near Sonja's sopping wet pussy, where she could see exactly how aroused she was; lowering her hips to make it easier for Sonja to reach up she lowered her head at the same time, licking at Sonja's clit, reaching down and tracing her pussy lips with her fingers now, before sliding one in, making sure it was well lubricate before sliding another one in. Sonja moaned loudly against Penny's crotch as she lapped eagerly again at the pussy that she had been craving.

Both now moaned loudly as they ate out the other, their bodies pressed tightly against each other; Penny rubbing two fingers against Sonja's g-spot as she slid them in and out, licking at her clit, while Sonja sucked and nibbled at Penny's clit. Penny's body began shaking as she felt another climax of the evening approaching, sensing that Sonja was equally close, but also sensing that Sonja was going to try and hold on to her orgasm until she was allowed to cum, this thought brought Penny even closer to cumming, lifting her head for a moment, saying between moans.

"Cum for me!" Sonja's body reacted almost immediately, writhing, her thighs squeezing together around Penny's head as she came, her juices flowing it Penny's mouth, tasting so sweet, this pushed her over the edge as she came as well, their orgasms entwined as they continued to feed off the other, licking and sucking happily until the orgasms subsided.

Staying still for just a few minutes, Penny gently nibbled at Sonja's pussy lips before turning around, kissing her wonderful new submissive with passion, the taste of both of them mixed together as they kissed.

"Mmmmm, thank you Miss."

"I hope you enjoy the rest of the night then." Grinned Penny as she kissed Sonja again, revelling in the passion.

12