Anonymous Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,746 Followers

And in that moment I understood that she had shifted the mantle of power to me. She now lay before me, utterly acquiescent, to do with as I wished - to be teased and titillated at my whim; to be carried to heights of ecstasy or to ride down long dark valleys of pain when and how I decided. The sense of power popped and fizzed though me like a narcotic, crystallizing my thoughts so that time slowed, and I could feel the thud of my heart and feel the blood coursing through my veins like a living river. My consciousness seemed to detach itself from my body to hover above the bed, ready to orchestrate what was to happen between the two players I could see there, naked and ready - the dark haired one, hesitant and tremulous, and the slim blonde crouched over her, eyes bright with excitement and lust.

I stood quickly and gathered a few of the silk scarves that I had seen on her dresser, and I bound her to the bed, drawing the bonds firmly over her wrists, securing them with knots to the rails of the bedhead. I drew her legs up, tying her ankles to the same points so that she was bent in a 'U', her lower torso supported by a pillow, her sex completely exposed, glistening with expectation. Her eyes were filled with anticipation as she understood that she was now mine, and what that might mean. She tested the bonds but there was no give; she was helpless, the valleys and depths of her secret openings ready for me to use as I pleased.

Leaving her there I gathered what I needed: hot water and ice from the kitchen, cotton swabs and baby oil from the bathroom. I flung open the drawers of her bedside cabinet and found the vibrators and other toys and I took them out and laid them next to her, watching her eyes on me, hooded with desire. I broke open one of the boxes I had found, and a strand of large love-beads lay nestled in the wrapping. She saw what I was doing.

"I've never used those.....I'm not sure....."

I was silent as I bent over her. The flesh around her genitals was soft and pliable; I rested my fingertips gently on her pussy, delighting in the rubbery texture of her labia and the way they opened for me, slick and wet. I could feel the heat of her core radiating out of her sex like a furnace, and I penetrated her with one finger, just to the first knuckle, to feel the clasping tightness of her passage. She moaned and writhed against the bonds, so that my finger slipped deeper inside her. I withdrew it and brought it to my lips, licking it, tasting her juice, body-warm and eel-slippery on my tongue.

The love beads glistened with warmed oil like small shiny eggs and I laid the first against her anus, watching her crimp in anticipation, denying entry. I pressed the first bead hard against her, watching closely, observing the pressure of the shiny black plastic against the compression of her flesh, the long moment of rejection; and then her sphincter reluctantly opened and it slid into her, swallowed whole, and her flesh closed around it like a little red mouth. One by one, I pressed the remaining beads into her, each one tight, each one denied entry until the reluctant suck of her passage absorbed it. All five beads were inside her and I imagined them resting in her rectum like peas in a warm cloying pod, and I saw the thin black cord snaking out from the crimped ring of her anus, ready for me to retrieve them when I was ready.

She rocked her hips a little, the springs on the bed creaking as she tried to readjust. She looked at me from between her thighs, her voice husky. "God, that feels full."

"There's more to come."

"Give it to me...anything you want."

I selected the largest of the vibrators she had and I touched the bulbous tip against her vulva, allowing it to penetrate her a little. Her body convulsed as if I had touched her with a red hot poker, and words tumbled out of her. "Oh God, Elizabeth! Yes! Oh Yes! Fuck me with it!"

The dildo slid into her and I watched her pussy closely as it clutched at the intruder, stretching wide as it struggled to accommodate its breadth. The angle of her body made the penetration tight, the vibrator pushing against the narrow bridge of flesh between her vagina and her rectum, and I fancied I could feel the bumpy distortion caused by the love beads buried inside her. And then it was all the way in, only the base protruding, the entire length encased in her soft, perfumed body.

I ran my tongue over her openings, round the base of the thick vibrator, lapping at the oozing cream of her desire, thick and tart on my lips, coating my cheeks, and then down, teasing the thin black cord snaking into her ass, feeling her hole crimp each time the tip of my tongue touched it, hearing the hiss of her breath and her moans and sighs of pleasure. I could not tell you how long I was there, lapping at her, filling my senses with her perfume and my mouth with her juices - perhaps half an hour, or perhaps more. She was begging me for release, pleading for me to let her come, but each time the shaking of her body and the shrill moans of her pleasure heralded her climax I withdrew, and I watched her as she hovered on the brink and then slipped back, begging me for the unfulfilled release.

After a while I withdrew the vibrator, feeling the clinging suck of her flesh as it slid out, shiny with her juices. I laid it aside, and I undid the bonds securing her ankles and tied them to the foot of the bed so that she was spread-eagled. I washed her vulva with a hot flannel, as hot as my hands could hold, and her labia swelled thick and red with the heat. She cried out at the sensation, and then squealed as the first ice cube was pressed into her. I swung my leg over her body facing her feet, and shuffled my ass down toward her face - feeling the hungry rasp of her tongue on my cunt as she snuffled into me. We were locked in the 69 position, each of us in a feeding frenzy, pressing our mouths against the genitals before us, lapping at the hot cream that oozed out.

As I ate her I envisaged her and David when they were lovers, how his cock must have looked as it slid into her in the same brass bed that he and I now used for fucking. I imagined the gushing of his hot seed deep into her body, and the rhythmic contractions of her cunt as she milked him dry. As I lapped at her, I wondered what Susan would think if she knew that the pussy now mashed against her face had been filled by him only this morning. If she sucked me hard enough would she taste where he had spurted? Would she recognise the musky flavour of her ex-lover's sperm, and understand that it was his little sister that carried his seed, hot and dribbling to her mouth? In the heat of her passion would she care, or was that a taboo too deeply rooted in her brain to ever allow David's dream of getting us both in his bed?

My mind switched back to the present: the soft, wet press of her lips against my sex and the taste of her in my mouth as I burrowed into her pussy. I stretched aside her labia with my hands and I played with her clitoris, rubbing the soft flesh of my bottom lip against it, hearing her cry out with pleasure. Three more times I brought her to the edge of orgasm and three times I lifted my hungry mouth away as she was poised on the brink, the muscles in her body quivering under the strain, her torso pushed up from the bed.

She begged me for release and at last I consented, carrying her upwards in a swirling gale of pleasure, teasing with my lips and tongue and fingers until she was teetering on the brink: and then, like a seed caught in a whirlwind, she was swept into the void and she came.

As the first cries of her ecstasy burst from her mouth I seized the black cord snaking from her back passage and I pulled it outwards. I could feel the sucking resistance of her bowels as they fought to retain the beads buried within her; and then her anus bulged outward, stretching open like a portal and they appeared, each one dragged through the tightness of her sphincter just as the wave of her orgasm broke. She wailed, a high pitched keening noise that rattled off the windows, and a spurt of juice was expelled from her clenching vagina to splash against my lips and face and soak the bedspread beneath her writhing buttocks. The bed rocked and creaked as she fought against her bonds, every muscle in her body taut with the waves of ecstasy that surged through her; and I rode her, tossed about like a small boat in a storm until the tide of her passion was spent and she lay still, a sheen of sweat glistening on her golden body.

Afterwards I untied the scarves at her ankles and wrists, and I bathed her lightly with the flannel. Her eyes were on my face and I thought I could see love in their depths. When she spoke, her voice was soft.

"Stay with me tonight."

"Yes, yes, I will"

We crept under the covers together, cupped like lovers, her kisses soft and sweet as they shared the taste of her still on my mouth.

******

"So where were you last night?" David demanded. He was grumpy because he had gone to sleep on his own.

"With Susan."

"So what happened?"

"Not much. We had a few drinks at the pub but were being harassed by a few over-amorous guys, so we went back to her flat. I slept on the sofa as I'd had a few too many."

He lifted his head and peered at me. "You could have called me!"

"It was late - I didn't want to disturb you."

He grunted. "Any progress?"

"No, not really. We had a few drinks and watched a dull movie. She's a pretty private person. I don't think she will be an easy nut to crack."

"A wasted night, then."

I was silent. Why should I tell him what had really happened? His goal was only to entice Susan back to his bed, and he had neither consulted with me nor apparently cared what that might mean to our relationship. Circumstance had dealt a delicious irony, though, giving me a night that I would remember for the rest of my life. My senses quickened as I pictured her thrashing underneath me, and the shriek of her orgasm and the taste of her ejaculate in my mouth. I wasn't ready to give that up: there was far more pleasure to be drawn from her slim firm body, and there was no place for David to share any of it just yet. Perhaps one day - but not yet.

My thoughts were interrupted by the phone ringing, and he picked it up. "Hello?.....Yes, this is David."

He mouthed the word 'Susan' at me, and my heart sank. Had she worked out the web that I had spun around her? How could she have known? I could hear the buzz of words from the phone pressed to his ear but they were not loud enough for me to understand what she was saying. David listened for a few moments without replying, and then I heard a click as the line was broken and the burr of the dialing tone. His face was expressionless as he put the phone down.

"So what did she say?"

"She told me to listen and not to speak. She said that she was aware that I'd been trying to contact her and I was to stop. She said: 'I've found someone new, David, who won't shaft me like you did... she's worth ten of you' ...and then she said, in a spiteful voice: 'how does it feel to know that I'm fucking a chick now?' ...and she put down the phone." He turned to me. "Did you see any sign that she was in a relationship?"

"No."

He punched the wall with his fist, leaving a mark on it. "Fuck! What a bitch! She's met some two-bit whore and is licking her pussy just to get back at me."

I fought back the anger that consumed me. He obviously didn't know that I was that 'two bit whore', but I was still stunned by the injustice of his words and the selfishness of his ego. My voice was heavy with sarcasm. "Yeah... I'm sure you're right, David. Still, that's her business. Perhaps we should let the whole Susan thing cool off for a while?"

"Too right."

I put my arms around him and the second lie of the evening rolled easily off my tongue. "Now, I need to tell you that work has decided to send me on some training courses over the next few weeks, which means I'll be away from time to time....nothing huge - just the odd night and perhaps a few weekends here and there."

He looked at me without much interest. "Right."

His mind was clearly still on Susan, but unlike me, his thoughts were negative. I thought that my opportunities with her were just starting and I smiled to myself, imaging what we could do to each other when I was with her instead of him.

*****

Copyright. Not to be reproduced without the express permission of the author.

If you liked this story (or even if you didn't), could you take a moment to leave a comment and a score, please? This will help me to improve my work and would be very much appreciated.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,746 Followers