Seducing the Babysitter: Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,876 Followers

"That's so fucking hot," Kat hissed as the clicks of the camera became more rapid. "That's so fucking sexy. You look so good. That's right Jamie. Play with yourself. Make love to the camera. Show me how sexy you can be. Touch yourself, play with yourself down there."

It was almost involuntary as Jamie's hand scooted down her body and her soft fingers rested on her outer folds. "You're so sexy. So very, very sexy Jamie," Kat moaned as she shot away, picture after picture, until Jamie's hand slipped into her pussy and felt how wet she had become. She was so turned on. She never would have thought she would be so excited about getting off in front of others but here she was playing with herself as another woman captured it in pictures.

Jamie felt Taylor move behind her and then scoot into her back as Taylor's lean legs spread around Jamie who now lay between her legs. She leaned back into Taylor whose naked body formed a cushion between her back and the grey slab. Taylor sitting erect on the rock took her hands and cupped both of Jamie's breasts, squeezing her hard little nubs drawing a soft groan from Jamie.

Jamie could feel Taylor's hard nipples poking into the flesh of her back as Taylor's legs slipped over hers, pulling Jamie's legs wider apart for Kat's camera. Jamie looked down at Taylor's little feet, her toe nails painted a pretty shade of pink.

"Damn that's so fucking hot. So erotic," Katherine hissed. Jamie closed her eyes taking in the sounds of the camera and the roar of the falls as Kat directed her to play with her pussy. "Rub your clit for me baby. Stick your fingers in that delicious wet cunt for me."

Katherine's dirty talk really sent Jamie over the edge. She felt so naughty, wicked, so hot doing as Katherine directed. She dipped her finger in her pussy, probing, feeling the wetness as she became more and more excited.

"You're such a naughty girl. Pretending you're some shy, straight chick. But you're really a naughty girl aren't ya? Teasing me? Acting like you're something you're not. You love getting off for me. You love playing with your sweet pussy for me don't you?" Kat asked.

Jamie didn't want to answer. She tried to ignore the question. She just continued to rub her clit, probing her pussy as Taylor squeezed her nipples, wetting her fingers which she moistened in her mouth coating them with her saliva that she used to trace Jamie's nipples, gently tweaking them.

"You love Taylor playing with your tits. They're sensitive aren't they baby? I bet you'd love to have her lick them, suck those hard little nipples. I bet you'd love that," Kat pressed.

Jamie moved her head back and forth. No, no she wasn't into girls but she did love the feeling of Taylor twisting, pulling on them.

"Put your finger in your mouth baby. I want to see you taste your pussy juices. Taste yourself!" Kat urged as Jamie probed hard at her cunt. It was almost as if she were in a trance as she opened her mouth and looking at Kat, naked staring over her, her camera to her face, Jamie removed her finger and did as Kat instructed. She drew the finger to her mouth and sucked on it, licking the juices, her juices off her finger.

"You're so wicked, so hot," Kat acknowledged. "Play with your pussy again. Play with your clit. Jamie did as she said and rubbed her clit which was throbbing now. She was so turned on.

Then it happened. She felt Kat moving her legs apart and the next thing she knew she felt Kat's warm breath between her legs. She wanted to say stop. Stop all this but the words didn't come out as she felt Kat's warm tongue slide over her fingers. In seconds Kat's tongue replaced her fingers as they teased her clit and then slid between her folds.

Dave had gone down on her hundreds of times but this was different. Another woman was eating her snatch, sliding her tongue into her pussy, closing her mouth over her folds taking in her juices. She wanted to deny it was happening. She wasn't a lesbian, wasn't into girls. This shouldn't be!

She should stop it. Stop it before it went too far. This was too far. Her mind said quit. Stop now! Don't do this! But she couldn't tear herself away. She reached down for Kat's hair. She wanted to push her away. She could still end this right now. She hadn't gone too far. End it before it gets out of hand.

At that moment, Kat's tongue sank deep into Jamie's cunt, probing, pushing. She felt her body lean into Taylor who pulled her hair, pulling her head back more and then she felt it. Taylor's soft lips over hers. It was a small, gentle kiss at first - just a soft peck.

Jamie had her eyes closed. She still had time to stop the girls when Taylor's lips again closed over Jamie's. This time Taylor's tongue traced lightly on the outside of her lips. Jamie kept her lips tight but felt her slipping more and more until Taylor's soft warm tongue pressed through. She explored Jamie's mouth and little by little the brunette softened her resistance until she willingly allowed Taylor to explore her mouth.

Taylor now kissed her hard, passionately, as she continued her assault on her breasts. Pulling, twisting the hard little nubs as Katherine pushed her thighs up off the rock just a little, exposing more of Jamie's pussy as she tongued her slit with abandon.

If Jamie had considered fighting, she had completely surrendered herself now. Between the tongue in her pussy and the one in her mouth her mind had been completely stolen away. She allowed her own tongue to explore Taylor's mouth as she returned the kiss. She felt hungry, driven as she explored her warm kiss, their tongues rubbing together in a hot embrace as she pulled on Kat's hair encouraging her to probe deeper with her tongue. Jamie's groans now betrayed how excited she was.

She might not be a gay but there was no doubt she loved giving herself to the two lesbians. She couldn't recall feeling as turned on as she was that moment as the two girls worked on her. Taylor scooted out from under Jamie, allowing the brunettes' head to gently lay on the rock as she positioned herself over her and for the first time drew Jamie's breast into her mouth.

Taylor would lick around Jamie's breast, drawing the nipple in and biting it lightly drawing groans as she sucked on one and played with the other tit. Jamie lost track of how long the girls worked her over. She came hard but Katherine seemed to ease off a bit, allowing her to come down, before she started back up again.

Then she felt Taylor shift and placing her legs on each side of her face, looking down, softly encouraged Jamie to taste her. Jamie opened her eyes to see Taylor's naked twat just an inch from her face. Taylor was looking down at Jamie, playing with her own nipples as she again, sighed, "Do me Jamie. Do me with your tongue. I want to be your first..." Jamie feebly tried to turn her head in a final gesture of resistance, but Kat's lips on her clit ended that.

Jamie was too far gone to deny her had she wanted to and moved her head slowly in the direction of Taylor's mound. Taylor, seeing Jamie's resistance gone, eased her pussy down until the woman's lips came into contact with her wet cunt. Jamie dabbed gently at first with her tongue. She took a tentative swipe and marveled at how soft and smooth Taylor's flesh was. It was sweet and wet and she probed further as her tongue slipped between the brunette's pussy lips. "I...ohhh fuck, don't know....never done...this before...shiiit," Jamie mumbled, both trying to ask for instructions and reacting to the feelings from Kat working her clit. Taylor gently shushed her, directing Jamie back to what she was born to do.

Jamie savored Taylor's juices which was much more delightful than she could have imagined and she drove her tongue further as she almost unconsciously reached up and began playing with Taylor's breasts. She marveled at the soft globes in her hands as she pulled on the hard nipples making Taylor sigh.

Katherine meanwhile continued her oral onslaught, running her tongue from Jamie's wet gash to her little puckered asshole. Katherine loved a woman's ass and thought nothing of probing that as well making Jamie squirm.

Jamie loved the taste of Taylor's juices which ran down the sides of her face as Taylor ground her pussy into Jamie. The inexperienced brunette learned quickly and began rubbing Taylor's clit much like Katherine was doing her. She alternated probing her pussy with her tongue and fingers as Taylor began to whimper.

Jamie couldn't believe how much she loved how she was making Taylor feel almost as much as Kat was doing the same to her. She had cum twice already under Katherine's expert fingers and mouth but now she was building up to a powerful climax as her legs trembled. She felt Taylor's do the same as she pushed her own tongue hard into Taylor's pussy causing her to shriek and then cum violently on her face.

Jamie did the same as her ass pounded up and down on the flat rock. Her feet pressing down flat on the surface lifting her bottom off the rock, meeting Kat's head which bobbed up and down trying to stay in contact with her juicy cunt.

Finally her body went limp as Taylor slid off, taking a position next to hers. Katherine moved up as Jamie felt the tips of Kat's breasts dance along her stomach, until she snaked her way up and lay on top of her.

Katherine kissed Jamie, her tongue moving quickly into her mouth meeting no resistance at all. Jamie welcomed her and sucked on her tongue, allowing her to explore her mouth. Katherine could taste her lover's juices which covered Jamie's face. Her resistance completely broken, Kat looked forward to the rest of the weekend. It would not be long now before she and Taylor would claim their prize. It was not enough that Jamie had given into the two women. Now she would learn to submit herself totally.

This weekend was only the beginning.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,876 Followers