Seducing the Babysitter: Redux Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, this afternoon, I visited Jenny's store. I made a trip to the Scarlet Lady. I understand that's where this all started for you. I purchased some things for you. Put them on. They're in the bag beside the couch."

Jamie spotted the bag and peered inside. There was a black leather collar and restraints similar to the items she wore with Tiffany. These new wrist restraints had white accents on them, making them look like the old Playboy Bunny outfit.

"Put them on. From now on, in my presence you will wear only these items. They will become like a second nature for you. Immediately when you enter our home, you will put them on," Erika informed her.

Jamie was still lost on the words 'in our home.' It was their home now. She and Erika were more than lovers, they were partners.

"As with Katherine, you will be my slave, my property, do you understand?" Erika demanded.

"Yes mistress," Jamie accepted without pause.

"Then put them on. Show me you accept your role. That you are ready to be my slave," Erika instructed.

Jamie buckled the restraints on her ankles and then around her small wrist. She looked up in Erika's eyes as she slipped the collar around her neck and buckled it. Then lowering her head she sank slowly to her knees and took up a familiar position.

"Very good," Erika purred. She felt an empowerment she had never felt before as the nude girl, collared before her knelt in submission. "This week we will take you and have that hair around your little pussy lasered off. No more shaving for you but I want it kept clean and smooth. I like those little tats on your back but as your new mistress, I intend to have you marked as my property. Something unmistakable so everyone will know you belong to me," she smirked.

"Yes mistress. I would like that. I want to belong to you. My body belongs to you," Jamie responded softly, her head still bowed in submission.

"And those little titties of yours. I think I'll pierce those nipples. Make them really sensitive," Erika smirked as a shiver ran across Jamie's skin.

"Yes mistress. I want you to. Please have my nipples pierced. I will wear your rings. I want that," Jamie admitted.

"Show me bitch. Show me you belong to me," Erika required as Jamie slid over on her hands and knees and planted kisses on Erika's black leather boot. She moved up her leg, the leather scent filling her nostrils as her head swam. As she reached Erika's leather clad crotch, she tongued it as well before Erika demanded she remove them and lick her juicy pussy.

Jamie loved the taste of Erika and would have spent the rest of the afternoon on her knees but Erika had other plans as she took the girl to their bedroom where she fucked her already soaked pussy.

Erika had the girl rise up on all fours as she planted her strapon cock to her pretty asshole which quivered in anticipation. Jamie had come to love the feel of her backdoor fucked and begged Erika to stick it in.

"Please mistress, fuck my ass, fuck me with your cock. I love you fucking my ass," Jamie moaned.

"You like being my little slut baby?" Erika purred "You like me owning that little ass of yours?"

"Yes...oh yes. I love being your slave... your little lesbian dyke. Take me," the girl begged.

Erika did just that but warned her sternly not to cum. Jamie slammed her ass back into Erika's hips and knew she was only moments from being overwhelmed by a massive orgasm. Feeling the impending climax, Erika pulled the girl off the bed and removed her harness.

She almost yanked Jamie into the bath where she had the girl kneel. Jamie knew what was coming and she awaited it anxiously as Erika let lose a torrential stream of golden nectar as Jamie savored it.

"That's it. Show me how nasty you are. Drink it up baby. Drink it as you cum for me," her new mistress demanded. Jamie played with her clit only a second or two before she came hard. The pungent liquid was filling her mouth, Erika had two hands on the back of Jamie's head forcing a tight seal. Jamie could either swallow or drown, but both women knew Jamie relished this treatment.

If there was any doubt before, Jamie knew now this is what she wanted. She had found what was missing. She loved Erika more than anyone she had ever loved before.

It was several months later that Jamie stepped from the shower. Looking in the mirror she wouldn't have recognized herself from the year before. Erika had seen a photo in a magazine and determined she wanted a new look for Jamie. She had the young woman dye her hair blonde. Jamie wasn't sure but did as her mistress required and loved her new hair with her ice blue eyes.

Erika had also liked the tat on Tiffany and had an artist tattoo Jamie from the entrance of her vagina, across her lower abdomen, up her right side to her right breast. It was a black tattoo in a combination of stars with a flower, much like a water lily, which blossomed at her breast.

True to her word, she had both Jamie's nipples pierced with little gold hoops which adorned them.

The mark that took the most time was an image of Erika herself on Jamie's left arm. It was at the top of the arm at her shoulder. Just her face with her flowing black hair. Unlike the others this was not just a tattoo. Under the tat was the word 'Erika' branded on the skin. It was far pricier and more painful, but it could never be lasered off like a tattoo.

Looking in the mirror, she thought to herself how far she had come. Now the property of another woman, her nipples pierced and tattoos on her back, side, and belly. She even had a small floral tat on her foot.

Erika had laughed that Jamie had become her canvas to do with as she pleased and she did.

As she toweled dry from her shower, she rubbed herself down with lotion. This was a big day for her. Erika had informed her this was their sixth month anniversary from the night they had first met. As an anniversary present to her mistress, she was to bring her home a special present from school.

Erika was explicit that she wanted Jamie to seduce another student, preferably an innocent girl who was curious but yet open to explore her lesbian side. It turned the older woman on to watch the photos of Jamie as she made her own transformation and now Erika longed to see it played out in front of her. A young girl experiencing lesbian sex for the first time.

As Jamie prepared for class, she knew just the girl. There was a young black girl who sat next to her in an art history class. She was very, very pretty and seemed to return Jamie's smiles. She had seen the girl walking on campus with a tall, good looking black guy but she knew that was no issue.

This girl, Michelle, would be her first. She had never seduced another female but she knew Michelle would be her prize. Before the end of the evening, she would have Michelle back here to their home where the young black coed would experience her first same sex encounter.

Jamie knew what she had to do. What she was born to do. Kat opened her eyes to what she was ... a lesbian ... a cunt lapper. Now she would do the same for someone else. She would seduce another woman for her mistress. It wasn't a matter of choice. She did as she was required. It was what she had to do... what she was born to do.

Author's note: My sincere thanks to Jamie Smith who served as the living inspiration for this story. A transformation from the curious young lady she was to the deliciously naughty young dyke she has become. All my love sweets -

Larry

12