Seducing the Daughter-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manthing
manthing
68 Followers

I had her Coke and upon returning she spoke, “I hope my little break didn’t tell you I wanted you to stop with the massage. It so, you were told wrong. I’d like for you to continue. If you don’t mind that is.”

I was glad her back was to me as she made her statement. Had she been looking my direction she could have seen the broad smile as it crossed my lips. I put the drink down for her and started again, nearly the same as before. As my fingers worked their way under the edge of her blouse, I detected something was different. The resistance previously noted seemed to be gone. As my fingers went slowly down in the front again, I moved closer and glanced down. I nearly stopped in mid stroke. Diane had undone the button on her blouse that had prevented my going further. I was stunned to say the least. To make sure my imagination was not running away with me, I moved my hands back to her shoulders and began to work the flesh there. Working the material made it clear that the tightness of the blouse was gone. She had made the first step, even if it was a small one. My fingers returned to the flesh on the front side of her chest and worked the area very well.

“That feels so good. You have exactly four hours to stop what you are doing.”

Diane was really getting lost in the massage. Her knees, which were previously held tightly together, were falling apart at the end of her skirt. This released tension in her knees was having a profound effect on her skirt as it began to slowly rise. Within minutes the material had risen, allowing her mid thigh to show. A very appealing sight to say the least. I glanced up at the clock again. She had been here a little over an hour.

Taking a symbolic deep breath, my fingers went further into her blouse, coming within an eyelash of touching her lacy bra and breast it held in check. I listened intently. Her sharp intake of breath told me she wanted me to, while at the same time, she felt guilty. My fingers never stopped, but they went no further than this first invasion. Gradually she began to relax and as she did my fingers dipped again. This time on either side of her breasts, still not touching them. Her breath drew in again, but not nearly as severe. She then began to squirm in the chair a bit. Still no absolute resolve as to what was happening or her full consent.

A soft moan came to my ears. I looked once more toward her reflection in the glass and saw a contented gaze upon her face. My eyes traveled downward and found her legs spread about as far apart as her skirt would allow. My own self-restraint was nearly gone when reality struck home.

This was my daughter-in-law. I was on the verge of having cheat on my son, with me. What a fool I was thinking like this? My hands stopped their movement and I removed them from her blouse. She opened her eyes.

“What’s wrong Bill? Did I say or do something to offend you? If so, I’m sorry. Please don’t stop on my account.”

“I think it best, for my sake. Remember that first night in class when Stan said to watch out for me? Well, this is what he meant. Excuse me, I’ll be back in a couple of minutes.”

I went to my room and began to freshen up. Cool water to the face and a stern look in the mirror. “What the fuck do you think you are doing? Damn, are you so disrespectful that you can fuck your own daughter-in-law? What kind of a freak are you anyway?”

Finally I was under control and I went back out to face Diane and ask her to forgive me. “Diane, I don’t know what?” I paused. She was nowhere to be seen. I looked in the bath area and no one was there. I went down the hall to the adjoining rooms and no one. I was about to worry that maybe she was so upset that she had set out walking home. Then my ear picked up a familiar sound. The jets were running in the Jacuzzi.

I looked out the back door and sure enough Diane was in the water with her back to me. Opening the door and walking out brought the warmth of the night to my face. Moving slowly forward I approached the water and noticed it was on high. The water was churning at a furious pace and she was submerged to her neck. Finally within easy listening distance she turned toward me and grasped the two glasses on either side of her. Raising them she spoke once again.

“I brought us something to drink. I think you can use it. Here”, she offered.

I leaned down and took the glass. Raising it to my lips my nose told me it was most likely straight bourbon. I looked Diane in the eye and brought the glass to my lips. One shot and it was all down the hatch. I was surprised when she did the same. The concern on my face must have shown.

“Don’t worry Bill, your drink was bourbon, mine was mostly coke. I know I have limitations and I want to make sure my head is clear from here on out. Well, are you coming in or are you going to make me wait here all night?”

I rose to leave, my thoughts going crazy. Did I need to join her? Could I trust myself in the water with her? After what I had already done, was this her way of getting back at me? I just didn’t know.

“Bill, I know you wear boxers, you do not need a suit. Just come on in.”

The alcohol must be affecting me for I turned around and began to undo my slacks. Reaching for the zipper I pulled it down and let my pants fall. For the moment I was not fully erect, but did have a slight one building. I kicked off my shoes, grabbed my socks and pulled them off as well. My shirt came off quickly as did my t-shirt. I stood before Diane and walked gingerly toward the water. I watched her eyes as they dropped to my growing member, then she looked into my eyes once more. I was nearly all the way in the water when I realized she had not changed into her suit, if she had one. She moved toward me and I could see she had on her lacy matching set of undies. They were completely worthless so far as covering her up. Her nipples, the ones I had seen a couple of times in the flesh and hundreds of times as they became erect, were poking through like there was no tomorrow. Just then the timer on the jets ended and the water settled. Immediately my eyes focused on her thong panties. A transparent little wisp of material that indicated she had recently shaved her mound of Venus.

My expression was confused and it should have been. Diane took that as her cue and moved closer to me. I was about to exit the water when she all but lunged at me, her arms going around my neck. She held me in place until the rest of her caught up. My arms automatically went around her and when we both stopped moving our lips were within inches of each other. My right hand was on her shoulder, but my left hand had settled on her lower back. The firmness was incredible and my fingers inched further along toward the lacy top of her thong. I felt her pelvis move against mine but I was having trouble realizing if it was my action of hers that had caused it. What I did know was my erection was going at full mast and she had to feel it against her.

“You know, we are close to crossing a fine line. I just want to make sure that this is what you want. If the answer is no, or you’re not sure, please say so now. I find you too damn attractive to be able to stop shortly. Are you sure this is what you want?”

The pause was like an eternity and I was about to pull my hand away from her lower back. She hesitated and that much time indicated she was uncertain. A deep sigh moved across her lips as she raised her hand, touched my arm just above my own hand and pushed my hand back onto her lower back and beyond. My hand crawled a bit lower and met the fleshy portion of her rear. Her skin was so soft and yet so firm. I was near heaven and couldn’t have stopped if I had to.

Finally I moved forward and whispered, “May I kiss you?”

She never said anything, but her head moved up and down slightly. Our eyes closed as our lips touched. The charge from her was incredible. Within seconds I felt her passion build and release itself upon me. The amount of pent up emotion and sexual energy was about to come forth.

We rose as one from the water and made our way over to a large queen size inflatable mattress I used in the water. I eased her down and stretched out next to her. Our eyes locked once more and then she caught my mouth in a death grip. I had planned on moving down to her breast and sampling those lovely crested hills, but could not. So my hand was used instead as I trailed slowly down her body and came to rest on her breast. Moving to the rear, I pulled on the material and deftly worked the catch, releasing her from the confines of her wet bra.

I stretched out my fingers and they instinctively moved over her tender morsels, working around the lacy cups of her bra and then brushing atop the globe of her flesh. She released her kiss and her breath drew in once more. She held it as if trying to make the sensation last forever. The flesh beneath my fingers was as firm as I had ever felt. As my hand moved over the surface of her bra that still clung to her wet body. I felt her nipple protruding through the material, begging for attention. My right hand began to envelop her breast, while my other hand began to move on the soft half moon of her rear. My fingers worked slowly with her flesh while I moved my mouth next to her neck and began to plant tiny kisses along the smooth flesh I found there.

Slowly I worked the wet bra until it was off her breast. When she felt the material give way, she shuddered and began to withdraw. I in-turn moved my hand back up her back and prevented her from pulling too far away. Finally she began to breathe normally and I released her from my capture. Her lips returned to mine as her tongue began a race to see who could master the other first. Knowing she was no longer trying to pull away my hand returned to her front and a rapid trip to the beautiful breast I had just released. Tenderly I cradled it in my hand and I could feel and hear her moan of approval. Catching the nipple between my index finger and thumb I gave it a little tweak. Not to hurt, but more of trying to get a reaction. Still she would not release my mouth. It was if Robert didn’t enjoy kissing this impassioned woman and I was the lucky one getting to catch her up.

Eventually she released my mouth and began to moan rather loudly. I then went down her neck and ended up with her nipple in my mouth. I lavished the morsel with my tongue and continued to alternately suck on it. From just having the tip of the nipple in my mouth, to trying to fit as much as possible inside, I sucked softly and sometimes not so softly. I could tell she liked it a bit on the rough side, but I still had to be careful as not to mark her in some way. Even as I used my tongue to travel around the nipple and the surrounding aureole, I felt her spasm and the flesh near my mouth grew to larger proportions. Finally I left her breast and began to travel downward again. I found a personal favorite spot of mine, the navel. I played around the edges with my tongue and dipped in a couple of times. I don’t know why, but I really get off on this little used orifice.

My hand seemed to have a mind of its own as it traveled over her body. It came to rest on her foot and I began to stroke her toes. She seemed to enjoy it, even if she didn’t know why. Then my fingers curled on the end and I brought my nails into play on her leg. Dragging them along, slowly back up, plotting a line between her fabulous legs.

As I neared her knees, she had to make a decision, whether to admit she wanted to continue or for me to stop. If her knees stayed together, I would not force her. She had to go into this with her eyes open, as well as her legs. A little higher and I felt her thighs on both sides of my hand. Not a good sign. Her mind was still struggling with her rising passion and her desire to remain faithful. Just as I was about to retrace my path and remove my hand completely, her legs began to part, slowly, ever so slowly. Almost as if she were not aware of the action and her body was betraying her.

Finally I began to retrace the path, back up her legs. I could feel her squirm on the mat and I chanced a look at her face. Her eyes were shut tight, not wanting to know what was happening or with whom, just a release of the passion and lust she had building within her. I returned to her nipple and started to suck gently on the morsel as my hand reached her upper thigh. Slowly back down I traced the same path and with each return I went higher and higher. Finally I could feel the heat coming from her. Pausing once more I stretched my fingers out to make first contact with the crotch of her panties. It was a virtual pool of sticky wetness. Once I reached the ultimate goal, she took in a deep breath and pulled my head down even harder on her breast.

“Oh my God,” she moaned. “I can’t believe I’m doing this. I’m so bad. I shouldn’t be doing this. I shouldn’t. Really, I shouldn’t.”

My hand then pressed harder into her and the material of her thong gave way to a superior force. I stabbed at her drenched pussy with my finger. Working the material of her panties into her twat and rubbing until her clit stuck out, looking for action.

Diane moved her entire body on the mat while spreading her legs further apart. The action left her fully exposed to my assault. She was mine to do with as I pleased, but I wanted to have her enjoy this as well. My hand began to trace imaginary patterns in the front panel of her panties, moving around her lips and darting slightly inside the drenched material.

Her breathing was nearing a dull roar now and her legs were moving to and fro. Then I brought my hand to the top edge of the flimsy material and inserted a finger and then two under the elastic and pushed back to the spot I was on the outside. I swear I could feel the steam coming from her. It was incredible and the wetness reminded me of a wet dream I had once. I ran my finger around the outer lips of her pulsing gnash, teasing her. She began to moan louder and her lower body began to move on the mat again, bucking upward each time I moved over her wetness, as if trying to get me inside her. I was afraid she would bound off the mat onto the concrete be hurt, but still I teased.

“Please,” she was begging. “Please put it in me. Don’t tease me. Please.”

Taking my middle finger on a search mission, I pushed inside her panties and found the lips of her vagina were wide open. Almost as if she had already been had by a monster cock. I no longer teased the outer lips, but now was running circles on the inside of her, but only about a quarter inch deep. Each time I came around to the front I would cross over her clit. It was standing proud like a roadblock. Each pass and it would bend over, only to pop back up. It also seemed to be growing longer with each pass.

“God. Please. Don’t. Don’t make me beg. I need it in me. Please do it.”

I knew what she wanted, but I couldn’t help but press her a bit more. “What do you want my daughter? Tell me. What do you want me to do? I want you to say it. Tell me what you want little girl?”

She was resisting telling me, but I continued to press my obvious advantage. “I want you to tell me Di. Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want my cock in your cunt now? Are you wet and waiting for me? Is your little pussy ready for me? Tell me. I want to hear you say it. I want to watch you mouth say the magic words. Tell me you want your daddy to fuck you. Tell me.”

Without waiting for an immediate answer I began to push my finger into her dripping cunt a centimeter at a time. I was amazed at the amount of wetness. She seemed to be made of liquid.

Finally she spoke with a softness I could barely make out. “Yes. I want you to put it in me. Please. I need it now. Put it in me.”

It was obvious this little lady was in heat but didn’t want to say it so I moved between her legs and began to dry hump her. Her eyes opened and she began to look distraught. This was not what she had in mind.

“Tell me want you want you little cunt. Tell your daddy you want him to fuck you. Tell me what a bad girl you have been. Tell me.”

Her eyes appeared to be confused. She really didn’t know what I wanted. As I moved my head back to look at her, I knew this position would not be the best so I moved back up and began to kiss her again. She was still as hot as before when it came to our kisses. Moving closer to her wetness, she began to squirm, trying to bring us together, but I held back. Once I was in a position to accomplish the feat, I began to rise to my feet and lifted her with me. Our mouths never lost their contact and after I was totally upright and she was safely in my arms I moved toward the house and my bed. I kicked on the door and it opened. Once inside I eased her down on the top of the covers. As she relaxed our lips fell apart and I rose back to my full height.

Her eyes were wide open as I moved my hands to the outer edges of her drenched panties. I pushed my fingers under the edge and before I used any force, her hips were already raising off the bed. I pulled them down slowly, allowing my fingers to glide across the flesh of her legs.

Now it was my turn. Slipping my fingers into the waistband of my boxers I pushed them to the floor. Going back to my full height, it made my cock look smaller than it really is. A proud eight inches with an enlarger head, sticking out with an upward tilt. I could be used as a towel hanger in an emergency, but not tonight. I moved quickly to the bed and stretched out next to her.

“Is this what you want?” I asked. Her eyes had not left my cock. No answer. My hand found hers and moved to my stiff member. Once there she gingerly took over. Her fingertip came into contact first. She trailed the softest touch around the head and eventually tried to reach her hand around the shaft and found she could not. I am not that large, but her hands would be perfect for a porno movie. Short little fingers that would make any cock appear larger than it was, especially on camera.

Diane appeared to be fascinated by the head of my cock. Time and again she brought her fingers to the tip and moved them around. With the contact my cock would often react with a throb or a pulse. Then without any request from me she moved around so she could take me in her mouth. It was a move I had not expected. She began to use her tongue the same way her fingers had moved earlier. Swirling around the head, dipping under the rim of my helmeted cock, she brought shivers to my entire body. Her tongue was in motion again as it went down my entire shaft and lightly moved on my scrotum and stabbed at my balls. She was on all fours and the aroma that hit my nose was one of mustiness and a hint of some perfume.

I had been watching her as she licked my cock and nuts, but finally moved my gaze to the beautiful ass that was so close to me. I moved my legs apart. As she adjusted to continue making contact, I moved also and brought my tongue close to her steaming pussy. As her head moved to the top of my shaft again, I brought my tongue into play and speared her lovely little hole on the first shot. The juice I found was as sweet as it was fragrant. My action took her by surprise and occurred, as she was about to take me in her mouth. The suddenness of my spearing her pussy caused her to move quicker than she had planned and she nearly gagged on my cock. She backed off and then used her tongue to bath as much of my cock as she could. I resumed my own probing of her slippery hole and even trailed up to flick across her bum hole. She reacted to that, but quickly resumed her tongue bath.

manthing
manthing
68 Followers