Seducing the Neighbor Girl

Story Info
Romance between a young professional and high school girl.
10.2k words
4.71
406.3k
467

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Shortly after graduating college at 23 years old I came into a reasonable inheritance. I used the money to pay down my student loans and buy a rundown house in the suburbs. The neighborhood was one of those where most of the houses had families with kids or older couples whose kids had moved away. You know the place; I live on a cul-de-sac across the street from Leave-it-to-Beaver who lived next door to Mary Tyler Moore.

To the relief of my neighbors, I had enough money left over to refurbish the beat up house top to bottom and bring it up to the standards of the houses on the rest of the street, if not nicer. It took about two years to complete the project; I did most of the labor myself. My original plan was to flip the house and make enough profit to buy a house in town, but with the housing market down I decided to sit and wait for the prices to recover somewhat.

Now I was 25 years old with my first job out of college, I lived rent and mortgage free. This was a huge advantage. While most of my friends were struggling a bit, I was comparatively well off. I could afford a decent car and apparently 20something girls found home ownership to be a big turn on. Not to mention the construction work from the renovation filled out my 6 foot frame well and I got a good tan. Nevertheless, I have to face it, I am a nerd and not good at managing the attention of attractive ladies, but this was a welcome change.

One of my next-door neighbors had a daughter who was little miss popular high school girl. Paige. She was a 5 foot tall, hot brunette, with a size zero body and perky little tits.

I watched her over the past couple years tormenting boys with her aloof ways. She made me think of those bitches that had used me to do her homework and projects when I was a nerd in high school. Teasing me along but never putting out. Acting like they were friends, when in truth, they wouldn't be caught dead being seen with me. I should have lulled them into a sense of false security by doing their homework well enough and then given them shoddy work for their final projects so that they would have failed their classes. But then I probably would have had my legs broken by the football team.

Paige was always flirty and friendly with me. I tried to figure out what she wanted from me, I wasn't into doing homework anymore. Perhaps comparing her to the popular girls who had used me may not have been fair. One day, it finally occurred to me that for her I wasn't a nerd to be used, I was that older, but not too much older guy that she wanted to find her attractive. Well, I didn't actually figure it out by myself. I overheard her and her friends while they were tanning in her backyard.

I was out front in the driveway, wearing only a pair of board shorts and no shirt while washing my car when a carload of her friends stopped in front of her house, they tumbled into the street and shattered the suburban peace. They openly gawked at me as they loudly approached the house in their short shorts and microscopic bikini tops. They were all 18 year old seniors in high school about to graduate. I tried to steal a few glances without being too obvious.

I finished washing the car and went to the backyard. I suddenly wanted to go for a swim, really I mostly wanted to try and catch a glimpse of the girls in the backyard next door. They were hot even if they were a little young for me.

While still on the patio heading for the pool I heard one of the girls say loudly, "Paige you told us you thought he was cute, but you didn't say he was hot." I stopped to listen.

Another girl, "What's his name?"

Paige answered, "Paul."

What?! My name is PAUL. They're talking about me?

Another girl, "Does Paul have a girlfriend?"

Paige answered, "I don't think so. He has girls over sometimes, but no one steady."

Paige was keeping track?

Another girl, "You should totally do him then."

And another, (or maybe the same girl, I couldn't really tell. They all sounded the alike), "Let's go over there now. We could take turns on him."

The conversation devolved from there and got kind of raunchy. After a few minutes the conversation became trite and repetitive and downright boring to listen to, so I decided to make a splash.

Quite literally.

I cannon balled into my pool. When I came up to the surface the yard next door was as quiet as a tomb. I hoped that they were mortified that I had overheard their crass conversation.

I looked over and saw the top of someone's head peeking over the fence. It dropped out of sight the second I looked over. 'Yep, I scared them', I thought. I delighted in my breaking up their tea party until I heard an excited scream, "He has a pool!"

I was disappointed that I apparently didn't scare them.

"Ask if we can come over and use it."

No, not scared at all.

I could hear some hushed murmurs. Followed by, "No, ask now."

A short time later Paige's head popped up clear into view and addressed me very sweetly, "Hi Mr. D. My friends and I would like to know if it's alright if we can use your pool. Please." She smiled brightly. That's an understatement. It was a million megawatt smile. Very bedazzling. Probably the smile she used on her dad to get that new car.

Damn. She found a way to use me after all.

"I don't think that it's a good idea." I didn't want to be that pushover nerd from high school anymore.

"We will be really quiet and I promise we won't make a mess. Please."

"The gate's unlocked." What the hell did I just say? Fucking A! She did it, damn her.

I stayed in the pool and next thing I knew the rear of the house was flooded with six hot coeds. The popular ones I would have given any to have been with in high school. Apparently all I needed was my own house with a pool to catch their attention. If I'd only known. Yeah right, like it would have made any difference and it wouldn't today either. I would have blue balls just the same as the old days.

They laid on deck chairs and on towels on the concrete. I swam a little without paying any mind to them and their hot bodies, shiny with lotion or their impossibly small bikinis that proved that they shaved everywhere. I didn't look one bit. Yeah. Who am I kidding?

As I got out of the pool and toweled myself dry, ignoring the six sets of eyes trained on my every move, I pretended that they did not interest me. I went into the house. Once inside, I dropped my head in shame.

I opened the door a fraction and sternly called outside, "Paige, can you come here a minute."

"Ooh, he wants you." Someone said.

"Shut up Lauren." Paige retorted.

She came inside the backdoor, put on her best contrite face, and said, "I'm sorry Mr. D, if you want us to go..."

I tried to continue to sound stern despite the fact she was melting my resolve, "It's okay. For a bit. But you need to make sure they don't do anything... ah... anything stupid."

"Okay." She said meekly.

"No boys, no drinking, and close the gate when you go."

"Okay Mr. D." She said meekly again. The truth is she was playing me perfectly. She definitely knew what to say, when to say it, and how to say it to get what she wanted. The worst part of all, I knew exactly what she was doing and it was still working.

"I'm serious. No one else comes over. Okay?"

"Yes Mr. D" I dismissed her and she went back out to her friends.

"What did he want? Did you have to give him a little som'thin'-som'thin'." Lauren teased.

"He said it was okay for us to use the pool for a while." What? Did she hear anything I said? I was a little irritated that she had manipulated me so skillfully.

After changed into some dry shorts I sat down to watch TV and try to ignore them. A while later, when I looked back to make sure they were following my rules, I noticed none of them had tops on. Shit. Occasionally they would slip into the pool half naked. This was too much.

The windows are darkly tinted to keep the house from getting hot from the sun; it was not likely they could see me, so I watched them. Although I had a yard filled with gorgeous topless girls, I couldn't take my eyes off of Paige. Her perky, orange sized tits were perfect. I imagined using her in differently ways. If she bent over I imagined her boobs hanging over my face while she rode me or grabbing them from behind as I drove into her doggy style. When she laid back I thought about being between her thighs or cumming all over her tits and face. In my mind I debauched her every way I could conceive of.

After an hour or so they were packing their things and putting their tops back on. When they were gone I went back to watching TV. Thirty minutes later Paige was back and knocking on my patio door. I let her in. She was still in her bikini top with a towel wrapped around her waist. I could swear she had fixed her hair and put on some lipstick though. I was still shirtless in my shorts.

"Mr. D, I'm really sorry about today. I know you didn't want us here. But I hope the show made up for it." She seemed to be distracted by my lack of shirt. Her eyes kept straying downward. I wondered if this is what it was like to be a chick with guys always staring at your rack.

"The show?" I asked.

"You know the booby show we put on. You did notice, didn't you?" She was checking out my chest a little more openly now.

"Yes, it was nice." I couldn't keep from checking her out now. She blushed a little, with a little coy smile on her face. "Let's not do this again. Okay? I don't really want this to be a hangout for your friends."

She smiled. She seemed unsure of something. I wondered what. She timidly blurted, "Can I come by if I don't bring my friends?"

"Okay." I'm an idiot. I am letting a high school girl use me.

"Cool Mr. D." The way she smiled nervously at me like she needed my approval sparked something in me.

It was then I realized that I wasn't a nerd to her like I had been to the girls in school. I was more. I was a mature guy who she thought might be out of her league. I thought that this was my chance to take out my frustration from the popular coeds that traumatized me and punish her for... for what? For being a hot girl I guess. The revenge idea was only a cover. I was looking for a way to rationalize ravaging the barely legal girl from next door. I decided to go with it anyway.

I got bold. "Do I get more 'Booby Shows' in payment?" I audaciously reached out and caressed the side of one of her boobs with my finger tips where her skin was exposed next to the triangle of fabric. She trembled and was breathing erratically. Her normally confident face looked unsettled, but she didn't move away or resist in any way.

I nonchalantly took my hand away and pretended like nothing important just happened. "Jeff mows the lawn on Saturdays. Don't let him see you here." I instructed. "I'm headed out so I'll see you later." She was still frozen to the floor just inside the backdoor staring at me wide eyed.

I stepped up close to her and placed one hand behind her waist. I opened the door with my free hand and slid the other one on her back down to her ass and squeezed her firm cheek and little ushering her to the door. She moved obediently. As we reached the patio I squeezed one more time for good measure then patted her firm ass and said, "Don't be a stranger." The pat seemed to trigger her back to earth.

She turned to me with the first genuine smile I ever saw from her, "Thanks Mr. D. I'll see you later, B-Bye."

"Bye little Miss P." She happily sashayed away. There was a little extra motion in her hips as she walked, making a sexy show with her ass. She looked back making sure I was watching then waved.

***

I went out with a friend that night, but my mind was occupied with how I would seduce Paige and turn her into my personal sex slave. My buddy Brad was trying to hook up with a girl we both knew named Heidi. Bleach blond big boobs, not dumb, but a little light on the intellectual side. Unfortunately, when he asked her out she wanted to double date with her roommate Reba. Reba asked for me by name, so I was Reba's date. What are friends for? I was okay with wingman duty though.

Reba was a 22 year old 5 foot 6, her reddish blond hair pulled into a ponytail. She had a small rack, a flat stomach, nice long legs and a killer ass. Not bad to look at, really. I flirted but she had no wit to flirt back. She would dive for cover by giggling if I tried bait her into an exchange of words. Or she would try to make up have nothing to say by sticking her tongue down my throat. Usually, I did not date a girl like this; I like them with some brains, but after a frustrating day of half naked youths in my yard she made a good target for my pent up energy.

Brad was trying too hard as usual and it was chasing Heidi away a bit. I kept the drinks coming hoping it would soften her up for him. When the girls staggered off to the restroom arm in arm, I asked "How's it going?"

He just gave me a sideways smile. I thought of a plan to help both of us.

"I'm going to run off with Reba. Why don't you tell Heidi she can spend the night at your place?" I told him.

"You're drunk Paul. Or High. Sounds like I'll get slapped."

"She's about to be in a bind for a place to stay." I smiled.

He just looked at me with a confused expression.

I let him know, "They are coming back. You owe me." He didn't really. I was going to be a big beneficiary for what I was about to do, but that's the kind of thing friends say.

When Reba sat hip to hip with me she smiled broadly. I leaned into Reba, "Let's go back to your place. We need some privacy." Heidi brooded at me.

Reba suggested, "You could take me to see your house. Paul."

"No, my place is in the sticks; miles away. I'm too drunk to drive. Isn't your apartment around the corner?"

"Yeah, but what about Heidi?" She asked me. I looked across the table and Heidi scowled at me. Reba gave her a very desperate pleading look. It was Heidi's turn to be a good wing-woman. I ordered another round of drinks and let Heidi stew.

A few more rounds of drinks later we were all rather drunk, I grabbed Reba's hand and dragged her away. We walked two blocks to her apartment. It was a one bedroom place. The living room had a sofa, TV, and tiny kitchen. The small bedroom had two twin beds. The girls shared the room.

Once back to her place we kissed like high schoolers at an after-prom party while we tore each other's clothes off. Once down to our underwear we kissed each other and I lowered her onto her back on the sofa. I slipped down onto the floor kissed her neck, shoulders, her stomach, belly button. I unhooked her front loading bra and went after her breasts. She was becoming vocal with lots of mmm's and oh's.

I moved down to work on her wonderful long legs. I kissed her ankles, shins, knees, back of her knees. She went wild. I stayed to play at the back of her knees since she seemed to really like it. She was writhing and moaning as though I was licking her clit. While she was losing her senses I pulled her underwear off her long legs. I doubt she noticed. When she seemed to start losing sensitivity behind her knees I worked my way down the inside of her thighs, alternating kisses and nibbles on either side. She was plenty wet when I got to the trimmed thatch of red hair where her legs met. I licked the whole slit a few times but she kept repositioning trying to concentrate my contact on her clit. I complied with her wishes.

I flicked at her clit quickly. After a few minutes she bucked wildly and came hard. While she lay comatose I took off my boxers and sat on the sofa next to her. She was sagging down with her hips at the edge legs spread. Her head was near my waist.

I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back. I sat up and gently nudged her head toward my dick. She got the idea right away and climbed off of the sofa. She kneeled in front of me and leaned her face into my lap. She lowered her head until my dick filled her mouth. She had about half my length in. She bobbed her head and sucked. It was immediately clear she was really good at this. After a few minutes of wonderful sucking she sat up and kissed me. I thought the ride was ending but she pulled back from the kiss and winked at me. Odd time to wink I thought.

She fell face first back on my dick. She took half of it in again and stopped but then made a funny gurgling noise as she forced the rest of my dick into her mouth. She didn't stop until she had her lips down to the base. She held me there with her throat doing strange gymnastics around me. She bobbed up and down a bit then pulled back gasping heavily. I noticed she was crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, choking on cock makes my eyes water. You've got my eyes really going big boy." She smiled proudly, mascara running down to her chin.

She went back down. I let her work watching her ponytail bob around on the back of her head. I felt tears dripping onto my crotch. She stopped to gasp for air frequently, but dove right back in. She was an artist, not to be disturbed in her craft. I leaned my head to the side so I could watch this fantastic show. I wanted this to last until morning so I held out as long as I could.

I felt successful when five of the most amazing minutes of my life later I began to cum. I warned her but placed a light hand on the back of her head. I was going to let her head up without any struggle, but want to let her know I would prefer her to stay down. She pumped her face up and down my entire length, fucking me with her mouth. When I started to spurt she went all the way down and just swallowed with my cock in her throat.

After I was spent Reba backed off my dick and teased and licked my shrinking member until it started to harden again.

After she sat up, I went for the condom in my wallet. She bit her lip uncertainly.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Would it be okay if we just... you know... used our mouths." She paused looking worried, "I like that better." She said a little embarrassed.

"Sure, sounds good to me. Do you want to 69?" I offered.

She jumped up like she won the lottery. Honestly, I felt the same way. She was by far the best oral artist I had met so far and she liked to give head. Jackpot!

We got off the sofa and went to her bed. I laid down, she moved over me and lowered her pussy onto my face then bent to my dick. I had a fantastic few of her marvelous ass and my dick had a great view of her tonsils.

I lasted much longer this time. But she didn't. She was pretty worked up so she kept cumming every few minutes. She would stop sucking and give me a break every time she came, so that helped me last the better part of an hour. It was perfect for both of us. We both recovered and started again.

Early in the morning after we both had nothing left to give. I put my clothes on and went home. We kissed good bye and she told me to give her a call some time. As I drove home I started to feel bad about using Reba. I knew there was no chance of ever dating her seriously.

I briefly wondered how Brad and Heidi got on. I didn't worry too much though, she was his nut to crack.

I got home and hit the sack just before the sun started to rise and slept most of Sunday away. As I fell asleep I thought back to last night. I dreamed about what I did with Reba but it was with Paige instead.

***

On Monday I met up with Brad for lunch. "Dude, I owe you big time." was the first thing out of his mouth.

"It went well, I take it?"

"We left for my place right after you took Reba home." He told the story like a prospector spinning a yarn about a ghost haunting the old mine. "I told her she could have my bed. I would take the sofa..."

I almost started to laugh at his style. He pressed on away in his ridiculous manner.

"She insisted I keep the bed. But I said NO!" he dramatically emphasized. I was laughing now. He continued, "I kissed her to let her know it was fine. She kissed me BACK!"