Seducing the Neighbor Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting close to cumming so I pulled away. She got up on her hands and knees and faced her ass towards me. She started to masturbate, this was not fair. Her ass is irresistible. I kneel behind her and masturbated too, rubbing the tip of my cock against the opening of her sex.

"Ask me for it." I dared her.

"When you can't resist anymore you will lose." She reminded me.

I slid my dick across her clit, sawing back and forth while I reached under her and played with her nipples. We were both getting very hot. I sat up and looked down at her perfect rear. On an impulse, I spanked one ass cheek. Not too hard just enough to make a nice slapping sound

"Ohhhhh!" She squirmed. Her hand clamped my dick against her clit. I spanked her again a little harder. "Yeah!" She grabbed my dick and rubbed it against her opening. I think she was trying to get me to push in so I would lose our game.

I spanked again. Even harder. "Ahhh!" In the jostling the head of my dick slipped in. We both froze. Our competitive sides wanted to know who was going to cause our union. I caressed her red skin. Rubbing lightly, causing her to wiggle around. "Just lose already!" She yelled.

"That counts as begging." I said. I put pressure on her clit with my fingers.

"No, it doesn't. You lost when you put the head in."

"You were holding it when it went in." I accused. I put my hands around her tiny waist. "When you lose and ask for it I'm going to use you harder than ever before."

She groaned. "You will break first so get on with it, please."

"You're begging again."

"No I'm not." We were stalemated.

"Fine, let's stop." I started to pull out.

"Asshole." She fired off at me.

The curse caused me to react by shoving all the way in. "Aye!" She screamed. I guess I lost, so started to pound at her from behind. As promised, I used her hard. She screamed with pleasure to every thrust.

I stopped and asked, "Do you want more?"

"Don't stop!" She begged.

I pounded again until I came.

"I won." She declared.

"I think there was too much begging on your part for you to declare a concise victory."

"Nope, you lost control, I won."

"But, I always give into my lust with you."

"That's why I always win. I like the way it feels when you lose."

"Does there need to be a winner?" I did not mind losing too much.

"I don't know. This was fun anyway. I need to drive you wild every time. If I don't, I feel I failed at my job of being your woman."

As we laid in the afterglow of our sex, Paige felt the need to talk about want we had done. "Paul, about the spanking."

"That was a first for me."

"Me too." she rubbed my chest. "I loved it..." She left the sentence hanging so it sounded like there was a 'but' coming next.

"Okay, but?" I prompted.

"Let's not do it too often. We can save it for special occasions."

"Like your birthday and Christmas, or when your being extra naughty."

"Yeah." Then after a pause, "Next time you can do it harder. Don't be afraid of breaking me. If you had spanked harder, I would have been begging for real. I was really close to surrendering."

***

12