Seducing the Neighbor Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get ready for bed. Then I want to make love the old fashion way."

"Old fashion?"

"First I lay you down on your back, then I move on top of you and we slowly make love while kissing all night long."

"Sounds good. How about we cut short the all night long to a few hours. I need to be able to walk tomorrow."

***

Towards the end of summer Paige and I decided to have a big get together with lots of our friends. Pretty much everyone we collectively knew was coming. Her friends were there, my friends, her parents, and I invited Helen and her husband. I tried to spread myself around and talk to everyone.

I dragged Paige over to Brad and Heidi. I introduced Heidi to Paige. They had not met before.

Heidi's jaw dropped a little. "Hi Paige. I have to admit you are not what I expected. Brad never mentioned how gorgeous you are."

Paige asked, "Or Reba?"

Heidi was silent for a second. "You know about her? Sorry, I don't feel right talking about her around you."

"It's okay." Paige told her.

"She told me you were very young looking, but you don't look as young as she indicated."

"Did she say I was a child or something?"

"Something to that effect."

Paige smiled and shrugged. I was glad she was able to move beyond her jealousy of Reba. She looked rather mature the way she was indifferent. Heidi seemed impressed.

With the introductions out of the way, we all talked about what we were up to and what not. After a few minutes, Paige and I moved on to talk to more guests. Paige took Ashley around meet some of my friends. I guess Ash' was on the prowl to see if any of my friends interested her.

While I was on my own Lauren approached me.

Lauren gave me a quick hug. "I never thanked you for introducing me to Rory."

"I think you two worked that out on your own."

"He is so sweet." She smiled. "He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't believe my luck that he was single."

I inwardly laughed. Sure Rory was a good catch for her, but the fact he didn't have a girlfriend was not really related to luck. It was more lucky for Rory that he wasn't single anymore. Moreover, now that he had a hot redhead girlfriend who would help him in the office was a bonus. "He is a great guy." I agreed. "I heard you are helping him around the office."

"Oh, that's nothing. I just like to be around him. He works so much, it's the only way we can spend time together. I processed accounts receivables for my dad all the time. It's the same really."

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Sure. What's up?"

"Keep Paige on the patio." Lauren looked at me curiously. She knew I was up to something. "If she tries to come in the house distract her for a couple minutes."

Lauren only smiled and nodded in response.

I went inside and waved for Doreen to come to me. "It's time." I said.

She kissed me on the cheek, wished me luck and corralled people out the door. When I went back out I saw Paige with her back to me and Lauren speaking to her in a very animated fashion. When I walked up behind her Lauren suddenly stopped talking and shook her head in my direction.

Paige turned around looking confused then accusing. I got on one knee and asked. "Paige, will you marry me?"

For her response, she burst into tears and showered my face in kisses. It was as though we were alone in the backyard as I put the ring on her finger. We didn't notice that we surrounded by people.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"Uh huh." She blubbered. I don't think she ever said yes that day but it was safe to assume that was the answer.

***

12