Seducing The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,223 Followers

Mistress Julie purposely planted the thought in James's mind. She knew it was like a seed that would grow into a fantasy. The more he mulled it over in his mind, the wilder it would grow. Eventually she would allow his fantasy to blossom into reality.

Mistress Julie resumed her grip on his cock and led him back downstairs. They toured the dining room, kitchen, and small office on the main floor. She was extremely impressed how clean and tidy the house was. Even the bathrooms were spotless, which was unusual for a guy.

"You have a very clean house slave. This is most impressive," complimented Julie.

"Thank you. Actually, I have a maid service that cleans my house," admitted James.

"Oh, I see. Well, it did seem a bit too clean for a guy. Now I understand." Mistress Julie did not like the idea of her slave having a maid service. She would see to it that it would change. She tucked the thought away in her mind and would address it later in the night.

Next she led her slave down to the basement. The basement was almost as impressive as the master bedroom. It was a large finished room complete with a pool table, living room, and large screen TV. A bar and stools were nestled into one corner of the room. There was a utility room, a doorway to the backyard, and a small bathroom off to the side of the main room. The last door Julie opened revealed a junk filled room.

"I guess you didn't clean this one slave," she commented.

"That's my storage room. I don't really use it for anything other than storing things."

"I see," said Mistress Julie as she glanced around the room. The walls were painted a nice beige color. Other than that, the room was unfinished. The floor was concrete, there were no windows and the ceiling was nothing more than a few wood rafters supporting the floor boards above. Beneath the boxes and junk that filled the room, she could barely make out the shape of a bed.

The wheels starting churning inside Mistress Julie's head. The room had much potential. Already she could envision it as a playroom or makeshift dungeon. She acted immediately on this impulse. "Slave, I want this room cleaned out. This weekend you will clear everything but the bed out of it. Make sure it's nice and clean when you are done. Understand?"

James, was slightly baffled at the request but he knew better than to question her. He simply replied, "Yes Mistress."

Mistress Julie led him back upstairs and then finally released his cock for good. By now James arousal and submissive feelings had completely consumed his mind, body, and thoughts. His mind was mush and he was ready to do anything to please Julie. He hoped that Julie would order him to do something wild and kinky to her.

She had kinky things planned for the night, but they would come later. "What are you making me for dinner," she asked.

"I have a steak marinating in sauce. I thought I'd cook it on the grill for you."

"Fantastic! Start grilling. I'm going to get changed into clothes that are more appropriate for your training."

Before she could leave, James asked nervously, "Uh, Mistress, may I put some clothes on since I have to grill outside?"

Mistress Julie mocked him. "Aww, are you too scared to be naked outside." She opened the sliding glass door and peaked out onto the small wood deck where the grill stood. The only thing not impressive about the house was the backyard. The backyard was much too small for such a large house and there was little privacy from the neighbors.

Mistress Julie ducked back into the house and said, "I guess we don't want to frighten the neighborhood kids. I have something for you to wear."

She rummaged through her bag and pulled out a pair of black shiny latex shorts. "You'll look very sexy in this slave."

The shorts seemed way too small to James. To his amazement, with a little pulling and stretching, they fit nice and snugly. "Get to work," she ordered as she patted him on the ass.

James headed to the grill while Mistress Julie headed to the Master Bedroom with her bag. The steak cooked rather quickly and he had already set the table with expensive china prior to her arrival that day. Mistress Julie had not come downstairs yet. James wondered what type of outfit she would be wearing. The waiting gave his cock a chance rest. His hard-on had subsided momentarily while he waited.

It did not last long. Mistress Julie descended the steps in a black latex mini dress. The top of the dress was narrow and low cut, leaving her shoulders bare and showing off her breasts. James could not help but stare at the impressive cleavage. She wore knee high latex boots with heels so high, James thought she would trip coming down the steps.

Before she reached the bottom of the steps, James cock was standing at attention. She looked sexy, powerful, and stunning. He felt as if he should bow down and serve her. The words, "Holy Shit," escaped his mouth.

"Is that anyway to talk in front of a Goddess," teased Julie.

"Sorry Mistress. You just look incredible. You look so hot!!"

Mistress Julie wanted to maintain a serious mood throughout the night, but his wonderful reaction and genuine compliment caused her to smile. James could see her eyes twinkle in delight. Quickly she recomposed herself. "Of course I do slave. That is why you are so weak and submissive around me isn't it?"

James did not need to respond. They both knew the answer. Mistress Julie sat at the dinning room table and noticed that it was set for two. "Slave, why are there two settings here?" She asked the question in an accusing tone the implied there should only be one setting.

"Uh, well...one is for me." After answering her question, he knew he had made a mistake in setting the table. He wished he could turn back time.

"Did I say you were going to eat with me? You are serving me, aren't you? Servants do not eat at the same table as their owners. Take those away," she said angrily as she pointed to the place where he had planned to sit.

"Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress." James hurriedly cleared the setting. His cock twitched and his heart thudded excitedly at the way she reprimanded him. He liked how she referred to herself as his owner. He did not know why, but he loved the idea of being owned by such a hot Goddess.

"Bring me a glass of wine, and put it in a new glass. I don't want to drink out of the last glass that had your nasty cum in it."

James brought Mistress Julie a full glass of wine. While he placed it on the table, she reached down to his shorts and pulled open a Velcro zipper that he did not know was there. She reached in and forced his cock and balls through the opening. That's better she said, admiring his cock and balls protruding from the latex shorts.

James served her steak with grilled vegetables and a baked potato. After he cut her meat for her, she ordered him to kneel at her feet while she ate. The food was delicious and she complimented him on it. "This is delicious."

"Thank you Mistress. I enjoy cooking."

"Well then you'll have to cook for me more often."

"I would love that," replied James, happy that she was satisfied.

"Would you like some slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress Julie placed a small piece of steak on the tip of her boot. "Go ahead. Eat it off my boot slave."

James leaned down and sucked the juicy steak into his mouth. Mistress Julie patted his head. "Good boy."

Julie ate more of her meal and then offered more steak to James in the same manner. James ate and licked his entire dinner off of her boots. When dinner was finished she ordered him to clean her boots with his tongue. He happily complied.

"You must be parched," said Mistress Julie. "Let me get you a drink. She went to the fridge and pulled out a baby bottle filled with milk. James was surprised to see it. He did not know when she put it there.

Mistress Julie sat back in the chair and ordered James to tilt his head back. Just a like a mother would do with a baby, she placed one hand on the back of his head and held the bottle nipple in front of his mouth. "Come on sweetie. Drink your milk," she cooed.

It took him a few seconds to get the right sucking. A cool stream of milk flowed into his mouth. "That's a good boy. Drink all your milk."

James was already in a submissive subspace. Being fed a bottle reinforced Julie's authority over him and her role as his superior. The kinky power exchange created an overwhelming rush of arousal and excitement inside James. When the milk was finished Julie made James kiss each of her boots and thank her for feeding him. Then they moved to the upstairs to the Master bedroom. Things were about to get much kinkier.

CHAPTER 3 LEARNING TO WORSHIP MISTRESS JULIE

In the bedroom, Mistress Julie fitted James with a black latex shirt. She loved how it formed a tight skin over his chest and biceps. She continued with the latex theme, by putting latex gloves on his hands. She too, pulled on a pair of gloves. However her gloves were a bit different than his. Her gloves stretched to her elbows, while his just covered his wrists. Her gloves could easily be removed while his could not be removed without the assistance of another person. There were buckles around the wrist, which Mistress Julie tightened and secured. Additionally, a short steel chain connected the gloves from wrist to wrist. James only had about 6 inches of leeway to move his hands apart.

Mistress Julie admired her slave's predicament. "Mmmm. It's so sexy to see you trapped inside that latex. My little latex prisoner. I just love latex," said Julie with a whisper of sexual excitement. James could sense an erotic hunger in Mistress Julie. He was her helpless prey about to be devoured.

Mistress Julie forcefully pushed James onto the bed, causing him to fall backwards. She immediately jumped on top of him, straddling his body and pinning his shoulders down with her hands. "Open your mouth," she demanded.

James opened his mouth and her tongue slid in. Her soft lips barely brushed his, sending a shiver through his body. James started to kiss back and she immediately pulled away. Mistress Julie sternly warned, "Do not kiss back slave! I am enjoying you. You are here for my pleasure, not yours! You will not move any part of your body unless I say so. Now open up slave."

Julie slid her tongue back into his mouth. She licked and teased the insides of his mouth with her tongue. James wanted desperately to kiss back. The helpless feeling was driving him crazy.

"Stick out your tongue slave."

James obeyed and Mistress Julie circled her tongue around his and licked it up and down. James did his best not to move.

"Very good," complimented Julie. "Put it away," ordered Julie, referring to his tongue.

Julie stood up and slid her panties down. Like everything else, they were made of latex. She ordered James to stick his tongue out again. She stretched the crotch of the panties above his mouth. James could see the latex glistening wet with her juices. Mistress Julie slid the crotch of the panties back and forth over his tongue. "Clean my panties slave. Lick all my juices off." Mistress Julie held the panties still. "Go ahead. Lick them slave. Lick them 'panty cleaner.'"

James could barely taste her juices, but he was excited to be her panty cleaner. He licked back and forth across the smooth and slippery material until Mistress Julie ordered his tongue back into his mouth. She stretched the rubbery panties again and forced them over his mouth like a gag. She stretched the sides around his head and laughed. "These would make a fine gag, wouldn't they?"

The gag idea was a passing thought. Mistress Julie sat back up; the weight of her ass pressed his cock against his belly. "Are you ready to worship my body?"

"Yes Mistress. I'll do whatever you want," said James excitedly.

"Of course you will slave," laughed Julie. She stood up and slid the panties back on. "I love the feeling of slippery latex against my pussy," she commented. "It keeps me so hot and aroused."

Mistress Julie grasped James cock and stroked it a few times. It only took a few strokes before James felt an orgasm rising. He knew the consequences would be bad if he did explode. "Please stop Mistress or you'll make me cum," he pleaded.

Mistress Julie gave one final stroke and watched his cock helplessly twitch. "You are so weak," she teased. "What shall you worship slave? My tits? My Pussy? Oh, I bet you would love that wouldn't you? You are not deserving of those yet. You have to earn the privilege of worshipping my tits and pussy. You need to start at the bottom slave. My bottom to be exact. You are going to worship my ass. Come kneel on the floor slave."

With his wrists still linked together by a chain, it was awkward for James to sit up on the bed but he managed. He scooted off the bed and kneeled, facing the end of the bed. Mistress Julie had him back up a few feet and then she stood between the bed and him. She scrunched her latex dress up around her hips, exposing her ass to James. Mistress Julie leaned forward, placing her hands on the bed and arching her back so that her ass stuck out for James.

James admired her perfect ass. The thin strip of her latex thong was wedged between her ass checks. Mistress Julie seductively wiggled her ass. "Do you like my ass James?"

"Yes. It's incredible."

"Of course it is slave. Kiss it. Kiss my ass cheeks slave."

James kissed her ass checks. They were soft and round. Mistress Julie mocked him. "Ooh. You're such an ass kisser. Keep kissing and licking my ass cheeks. James, you have a few ass kissers in your class don't you?"

In between kissing and licking her ass he answered, "I'm not sure Mistress."

"Oh please James. Sarah and Mark are the biggest ass kissers. They're always up your ass trying to impress you." Mistress Julie laughed. "You're the ass kisser now slave. You've got to impress me."

Julie slid her latex panties down to her thighs. "Spread my ass cheeks and stare at my pretty little hole."

James did as instructed. Never before had he stared at an ass so up close and personal. He focused on her tight pink pucker hole. Feeling bold, he stretched her ass cheeks wider, trying to get a better look.

"Oooh, yes. Stretch my ass," cooed Mistress Julie, pleased at the sensation. "Isn't it beautiful? Doesn't it look delicious? You want to lick it, don't you?"

Ordinarily James would have been repulsed at the thought of licking someone's ass. At the moment he was spellbound by Mistress Julie's sexual manipulation and feminine power. She had created a strong desire within James to worship and obey her. Her words seduced James and caused his mouth to drool at the sight of her ass. It did look delicious. He wanted to kiss it, lick it, and eat it.

"Yes, Mistress. Please let me lick your ass," he begged like a hungry animal.

"Indulge yourself slave. Show me what a dirty slut you are. I want your tongue deep in my ass."

James was so excited he did not hesitate. He licked up and down and her ass crack and then he dove right in. He pushed his tongue into her ass. Mistress Julie reached one hand behind his head a pushed him into her ass, encouraging him to go deeper.

"Yes, slave. Get your tongue in deep. Lick my ass. Yes, you are filthy slave. Worship my ass. Mmmm."

James could hear the excitement and pleasure in Mistress Julie's voice. Her satisfaction and her words motivated James to continue. She grinded her ass into his face and nose while forcing his head forward, smothering him between his ass cheeks. James loved how she totally dominated and controlled him. His cock was aching hard and dripping from arousal.

James pushed his tongue deep into her wet asshole and was rewarded with deep erotic moans from Mistress Julie. After a few minutes of ass worship, Julie stood up, giving James a chance to catch his breath. She walked over to her black bag.

As she rummaged through the bag looking for something, Mistress Julie commented, "Your tongue feels incredible in my ass slave, but you're not getting in deep enough. I've got a special toy for you that will help."

Mistress Julie pulled out a strange looking harness, which had a long thin plug attached to it. James could not figure out what it was for. Mistress Julie walked over to him and to James surprise, placed the harness over his face. The harness covered his mouth and nose and was secured behind his head with straps and buckles. Mistress Julie adjusted the position of the harness so that the plug stuck straight out from his mouth. She stood back and admired it. "Yes. Now you'll be able to get nice and deep into my ass. Lube it up," ordered Mistress Julie as she threw a bottle of lubrication at James.

With his wrists still bound by the leather gloves and chain, he was not quick enough to catch the bottle. James picked up the bottle and squeezed a large amount of lubrication on to his leather gloves and then he massaged it over the anal probe. Mistress Julie moved in front of him and leaned over the end of the bed again, sticking her ass out for James.

James stared out her asshole, waiting for further instruction. Mistress Julie looked over her shoulder and laughed. "How pathetic. Look at you DOCTOR Jenson," She dramatically emphasized his credentials, mocking him. "My dirty little ass worshipper. Your credentials don't mean anything to me slave. You are just a perverted ass licker, aren't you? You have all those degrees and a cushy job, but your real place in life is beneath me, worshipping my ass. Your cock tells it all James. The more you worship my ass and serve me, the harder and drippier it gets."

Mistress Julie laughed again. She grasped the anal probe a guided it towards her asshole. "Come on slave, worship my ass. Start of nice and slow."

James slowly pushed his head forward and watched the probe disappear into her hole. Julie let out a deep moan. When it was half-way in, he slowly pulled back and then started pushing back in again. "Ohh, That's it. Go a little deeper," moaned Julie.

James slowly fucked her ass, going deeper each time. Mistress Julie moaned and encouraged him on. To his astonishment, he was able to push the probe all the way in, to the point that the base of the harness was pressing against her ass cheeks. Mistress Julie's ass stretched and took in the full length of the probe. "Oooh, yes. Fuck my ass, dirty slut. Faster," ordered Julie.

James bobbed his head back and forth, fucking her ass. It was an awkward motion and he had trouble getting into a good rhythm. Mistress Julie reached back and grasped his hair and pushed his head in and out at a pace that satisfied her. James felt helpless as she forced him to face fuck her ass. His cock was aching for release from all the kinkiness and perverted domination. He wished it was his cock fucking her ass.

With her other hand, Mistress Julie inserted a long bullet shaped vibrator into her dripping pussy. James could hear the vibrator humming in her pussy. He face fucked her ass while she fucked her pussy with the vibrator. Mistress Julie's moans turned to deep sensual screams. Her body convulsed in orgasm from the double penetration. The onset of her orgasm thrilled James and he fucked her ass harder and deeper, trying to keep the rush of pleasure flowing through his owner. Finally, Mistress Julie pushed him away and crawled up on the bed to catch her breath.

Mistress Julie calmed down but James arousal grew stronger. He desperately wanted to cum and Julie knew this. She reached down, grabbed the chain between his wrists and forcefully pulled him up. It was clear who was in charge. "On the bed," she ordered.

Mistress Julie had James lie on his back. Then she pushed his hands over his head and secured them to the head board. She loved seeing him stretched out and encased in latex. His cock and balls contrasted nicely against the dark shiny material. She was pleased to see his cock twitching on its own. "You have no control over your cock, do you slave? You are so weak."

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,223 Followers
123456...8