Seducing The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers

Mistress Julie stroked his cock lightly with her latex covered fingers. "You want to cum so bad, don't you slave?"

"Yes, please can I cum," asked James.

Julie continued to slightly stroke his cock. It twitched at her touch. Julie laughed and ignored his plea. "James, you have done a good job on your first day of training, but we have much more work to do. I will condition you to be aroused at the sight of me and to cum on command. You are learning that your true purpose is to serve me and to serve women. My commands are vastly superior to your needs and they always will be."

James was on the verge of orgasm as she talked. Her light feathery strokes were keeping him on edge. Her words were having a brainwashing effect on him. He fell deeper under her control. It was no longer about obeying to protect his reputation. He wanted to server her and pleasure her. His deepest inner sexuality was manipulated to the point that his only release was to serve her and pleasure her.

Mistress Julie was smart and cunning and she took advantage of his weak state of mind.

"James, there a few things that I'll need you to do. First, you will terminate your maid service. I will not have a maid doing work for one of my slaves. You are to be worshipping and idolizing women, not enslaving them."

"Yes Mistress."

An idea popped into Mistress Julie's head. She was currently in the process of feminizing a freshman boy. He was already wearing panties and stocking underneath his clothes. This would be a perfect opportunity to put him to work. Julie was delighted at the thought of him scurrying around the house in a sexy French maid's outfit. She squeezed James cock and said, "I know of a male maid service that can clean your house. I will make the arrangements and you will pay me."

"Thank you," said James, too aroused to be concerned about the details. James was desperate to cum. "Please can I cum Mistress Julie. I can't take much more of this."

"Poor weak little slave. Just a few more things to go over and then you can cum. I will be spending quite a bit of time at your house training you. I don't want to have to pack a bag every time and so I you will need to buy me some things like bubble bath, a robe, and slippers."

"Sure. Whatever you want," agreed to James, hoping to speed things along.

"I will e-mail you a list. I will also expect you to keep the vase you bought, full of fresh roses at all times and you will always have a bottle of red wine on hand."

"Yes Mistress."

James was breathing in deep breaths and he was tensing his body, trying not to cum. He was ready to agree to anything just to get release. Mistress Julie's demands became tougher. "James, I will need to buy some things for your training and I expect you to pay for them. On Monday you will bring an envelope to work, filled with $1,000 cash. Every Monday after that you will pay me $200 cash. This will cover the cost of equipment and supplies for your training as well as the cost of the male maid service. Since you are not allowed to see your whore call girl again, paying me this money should not be a problem."

James was shocked at first, but in his state of mind he easily reasoned that the money was justified. He agreed to her terms.

"Good slave. Now there's just one more piece of business to take care of."

Julie straddled James, pressing his cock against his stomach with her hot pussy. She held her vibrator in front of James lips and ordered, "lick it slave. Lick my juices off the vibrator."

James licked all around the vibrator. "That's it, slave. Clean my toy with your tongue." Mistress Julie pushed the vibrator into his lips. "Suck it slave. Suck off all my juices." James could do nothing but obey. Mistress Julie pushed the vibrator in and out of his mouth. "That's it. It's just like sucking a cock, isn't it? This is how you will clean my didlo's and vibrators slave. First you will lick them clean. Then you will suck them in and out of your mouth. Come on slave suck it harder. Be a good cock sucker and I'll let you cum."

James sucked as Mistress Julie pushed the vibrator deep into his mouth. He sucked harder, hoping to please her. Her voice was soft and hypnotic. "That's it. Suck it pretty boy. Good boy. Oh yes. It's so sexy watching you suck my cock. Mmm, sucking my cock makes you want to cum doesn't it? It's o.k. It's time to cum for your owner. Cum for me baby."

Her words were music to his ears. Instantly his cock convulsed and started spewing cum all over the latex shirt that encased his upper body.. Mistress Julie continued to fuck his mouth until his orgasm finished. "Good boy," complimented Mistress Julie.

Mistress Julie left James tied up and went into the bathroom. He drifted to sleep vaguely hearing her talking on her cell phone. He was awoken a short while later by Julie. She smelled clean and delicious and she looked stunning in a low cut top and tight jeans.

Mistress Julie stroked his cock until it was erect again. Then she said, "You have your orders slave. I'll see you on Monday. As you know Friday nights are big party nights on campus so it's time for me to head out. Maybe I'll find someone to fuck me since you didn't get the chance."

James felt a twinge of jealousy. He knew there was nothing he could do about it. Mistress Julie untied his left wrist and told him to undo the rest himself. She left him with instructions to clean the toys and latex outfits and then headed out for the night.

CHAPTER 4 THE PUNISHMENT

The weekend flew by quick for James. As instructed he cleaned out the spare room in the basement. He checked his slave e-mail account frequently, but was disappointed to find it empty each time he logged in. All James could think about was the incredible time he had being dominated by Mistress Julie. There were many small memories that kept surfacing in his mind. He couldn't believe how she manipulated him into drinking a small amount of his cum with her wine. His cock grew hard each time he remembered how he ate his dinner off her boots while kneeling at her feet. He stroked his cock thinking about how strange and exciting it was to be fed a baby bottle by his Mistress and how thrilling it was to worship and lick her ass.

Mistress Julie had unlocked new desires and submissive emotions inside James. He didn't quite understand his feelings, but he knew he loved to be humiliated by her and treated as her property and sex toy. He was ashamed at how far he let things go but the cruel and delightful truth was the he could not wait to do it all again.

Finally, Sunday night Julie sent him an e-mail. It was another PowerPoint presentation. The first few slides were the same as the previous presentation. James was ordered to present himself to Julie on the screen. Then he was instructed to stroke his cock in various ways while he stared at her picture. When he was on the verge of orgasm, he was instructed to lightly stroke his cock while he read his assignment for the week.

His assignments included buying a robe, slippers, scented bubble bath, shower gel, a spa towel, and foot and body lotion for Mistress Julie for the nights she would be spending at his house. He was to wrap each one individually and give Mistress Julie the presents at his next training session. His sessions would be Thursday nights. Mistress Julie also indicated that throughout the week he would receive online training via these PowerPoint presentations. His final order was to leave a set of house keys and the $1,000 cash in the glove compartment of his car on Monday morning.

The last slide of the presentation had a picture of Mistress Julie in a full body latex suit and the words, "Give me worship strokes slave. Stroke to the beat and do not cum!" A steady beating sound echoed through the computer speakers. James started stroking in rhythm. The pace sped up and he stroked harder. It was difficult for him to control himself. After about 2 minutes the presentation ended, leaving him hot and horny.

James did not see Mistress Julie at all on Monday. At the end of the day he checked his glove compartment and found that the keys and money were gone. Mistress Julie had left 3 pairs of panties in their place, along with a note. The note read,

'I wore each of these panties over the weekend. Use your nose and

tongue to find the pair I was wearing while my date fingered me to an

incredible orgasm. Send me an e-mail tonight describing each pair of

panties and then tell me your choice. I want at least 5 characteristics of

for each pair of panties. Guess the correct pair and I will have a special

surprise for you. Hand wash each pair and leave them for me tomorrow

in your glove compartment. You may stroke your cock while you do the

sniff test but you may NOT cum.'

James already had his hard cock in his hand by the time he finished reading the letter. He was a bit jealous that someone else had fingered her, but he was excited to sniff her damp panties. He sat in his car and masturbated while he sniffed the crotch of each panty. They all smelled of her pussy. The delicious scent was intoxicating. James quickly discovered the winning pair. It was a pink cotton thong and the smell of her pussy was much stronger on the pink thong compared to the other two panties. Although he knew the winner, he also took the time to the lick the crotch of each panty.

His hand and cock quickly became wet and sticky as he stroked his cock while sniffing the panties. The lubrication increased the pleasure of his strokes. It took all his might to keep from cumning. He continued to stroke his cock as he drove home. He was completely horny and aroused when he arrived at home.

James immediately went to his computer and typed up his e-mail. He studied each pair of panties to determine how to describe them to Mistress Julie. He noted the colors of each pair, pink, red, and white. The fabrics were cotton, silk, and nylon. All three were thongs, size small, and were from Victoria's Secret. The winning thong had cute red ribbons around the waist line. Armed with all this information, James sent an e-mail to Mistress Julie describing the panties and guessing that the pink pair was the pair she wore while being fingered.

The next day he left the freshly cleaned panties in his glove compartment. When he returned at the end of the day there were three more pairs and another note. The note read,

'Good boy. You guessed right. Now you get to sniff 3 more pairs.

One pair is mine, the other two are not. Which one is mine? You

know the routine.'

James felt like a naughty boy in a candy store. He was thrilled to have permission to sniff panties which were not Mistress Julie's. There was something strangely erotic and exciting about sniffing panties from different girls. He stroked his cock and took his time sniffing each pair of panties. Two pairs smelled deliciously wet. The one black pair had a very faint smell of pussy and therefore, James figured the black pair did not belong to his Mistress.

It was a toss up between the remaining two. They both had strong scents of arousal and James could not tell one from the other. Finally he came to his senses and studied the panties. One was a pink silk thong and the other was a red lace thong. They were both very sexy and he could see Mistress Julie wearing either one. It was the size that gave it away. The lace pair was small and the silk pair was medium and so he guessed that the red lace panties belonged to his Mistress. He could not wait to get home and e-mail his response to Mistress Julie.

The following day he left the three pairs of panties in his glove compartment and headed into school trying to keep his arousal at bay. He was a bit nervous for his afternoon class, because it was the class that Mistress Julie attended. When she walked in and smiled at James he blushed and his cock stirred in his pants. She giggled and sat in the front row, wearing a short skirt and low cut top, making it difficult for James to concentrate. As the class progressed she subtly inched her skirt up, giving James a view of her panties.

It took James several minutes before he realized she was wearing the red lace panties. Mistress Julie could tell the moment he figured this out. His eyes connected with hers briefly and she smiled devilishly and winked at him. He had picked the right pair.

When class was over Julie, walked up to the podium. James meekly greeted her, "Hi Miss Barnes."

Julie made no effort to keep her voice quiet in front of the exiting students. "I see you do know how to greet me properly in public. What about all the other women Dr Jensen?"

Dr. Jensen blushed, hoping no one heard the young student scold her teacher. Then suddenly he realized that he had called on a few girls in class and addressed them by their first name instead of addressing them with 'Miss' as instructed by Julie in his first training session. "I'm sorry Mistress. I forgot."

"I don't tolerate forgetfulness," said Julie sternly. She pulled a small brown box out of her backpack and handed it to James. By now the lecture hall was empty except for the two of them. Julie's voice seemed to echo off the walls. "You will be wearing this when you arrive home tonight. I'll be waiting for you. Don't be late for your punishment."

Julie abruptly turned and walked out. Her heels clicked on the tile floor as she walked away in no particular hurry. James peeked inside the box and was confused at what he saw. There was a chrome ring and a cage like device. His cock swelled as he wondered what kinky device he would be wearing. He became even more aroused at the thought of being punished by Mistress Julie. He hoped she would take him over her knee and spank him again.

Quickly he went to his office and shut the door. Normally he would leave his door open at this time for students to come in and ask questions but today he had other things to worry about. He opened the box and studied the contents. There were no instructions, but it was easy to figure out the chrome cage-like device was to go around his cock. The only problem was that his cock was too hard to fit into it.

Dr. Jensen looked at his watch. He had about 40 minutes before his work day was over and his punishment would begin. He definitely did not want to be late and anger his Mistress even more. It took about 30 minutes to calm himself down and get the cock cage on. He clamped the ring around the base of the cage, securing the cage to his cock. The ride home was a bit painful as the cage did not allow room for his cock to grow hard. Each time an arousing thought crossed his mind, he winced in pain as his cock pushed against the solid chrome.

Mistress Julie greeted him at the door when he arrived. James was disappointed to see her dressed in plain jeans and a t-shirt. "Let's see that cage slave," said Julie, getting right down to business. James stripped naked for her and she rubbed her hands over the chrome. "Very nice slave," cooed Julie.

James winced in pain as his cock tried to grow. Mistress Julie smirked at him. "What's a matter slave? Don't you like your cage/"

"It's a little uncomfortable," admitted James.

"Good. This is part of your punishment after all."

Mistress Julie quickly snapped a padlock onto the cage, locking it to the cock ring. "Now your cock really belongs to me. All locked up until I'm ready to play with it."

James stomach had butterflies. It was a strange feeling to be locked up. It gave a true feeling of being owned. Mistress Julie held up a pair of sheer pink panties. "Do you like these," she asked.

"Yes. They are very sexy."

"Read to me, what it says on the back," ordered Julie as she flipped the panty around.

James read the words embroidered across the ass of the panty. "Punishment Panties."

"That's right slave. These are your punishment panties. Put them on."

James blushed as he caught the panties that Mistress Julie tossed at him. He wanted to protest, but he knew it would be useless. He had already surrendered to her feminine power several days earlier. He slid up the panties, feeling silly and humiliated.

"Aww. They look so cute on you James," teased Julie. "Turn around. Model them for me."

James slowly turned for her. Mistress Julie commented, "Such pretty punishment panties. James, whenever you are a naughty boy, you must wear your chastity device and punishment panties and you must put your nose in the punishment corner."

Julie led him over to an open corner in the living room. She made him stand a few feet away from the corner and then lean into the corner. She forced his head forward so that his nose squeezed into the corner.

"This is your punishment corner. Get your nose in there slave."

Satisfied that his nose was pressed in as far as it could go, she stood back and admired her naughty slave. "You look so cute. I bet you fantasize about wearing panties, don't you? Do you want to be a sissy?"

"No Mistress," protested James.

Julie laughed. "Well then you better start being good. Stay there until I tell you to move."

James was very uncomfortable in the position that Julie had left him. The cock cage was also adding to his discomfort. This certainly was not the punishment he was hoping for. Mistress Julie left him in the corner for 5 minutes, but it seemed like an eternity to James.

When Mistress Julie ordered James to come out of the corner, he thought his punishment was over. He knew he was wrong when he turned to face her. She held a long leather riding crop in her hand and in the middle of the room was a high back dining room chair. Mistress Julie ordered James to kneel on the chair and hug the back of the chair with his arms.

When he got into position, Mistress slid his panties down to his knees, exposing his ass. Then she asked, "Why are you being punished James?"

"Because I did not address the women in my class properly," admitted James.

"That's right," confirmed Julie. James was not prepared for what happened next. Mistress Julie firmly and repeatedly smacked his ass with the riding crop. For about 30 seconds she spanked him non-stop with the riding crop. James body tensed and he groaned in pain.

"Aww. Does that hurt? You're crying like a sissy. I guess these panties are fit for you," mocked Julie. Then she assaulted his ass again with the riding crop with a series of quick firm slaps.

"What about the girls in your other classes? Are you addressing them as 'Miss' also?"

"No Mistress. I thought I only had to do it in the class you are in."

"Wrong!" Julie smacked his ass three times hard. "You serve all women slave. You must show respect to all females. When I am done training you, your basic instincts will be totally re-oriented and you will learn that your place in life...a man's place in life is to serve and worship females."

"Yes, Mistress," agreed James.

"James, not only will you address the women in your classes properly, but you will also ensure they pass your class with a B average or better. I also expect that the majority of A's in each of your classes will go to females. I don't care if you just give them the A or if you tutor them. You will make it happen. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good. Now it's time for one last spanking." Without hesitation, Mistress Julie slapped the riding crop across his red ass again for another 30 seconds. The pain caused James body to tense and wince. "Owww," he moaned.

Mistress Julie had no sympathy. "Since you cried like a sissy you can keep wearing your panties and chastity device tonight and all day tomorrow. If I'm in a good mood tomorrow, maybe I'll unlock you for your training session."

Just like a passing tornado, Mistress Julie turned and left in an instant. She had only been with him for about 10 minutes but she left him with a sore red ass. It was not the type of punishment James expected. He learned quickly not to disobey Julie.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers
1...345678