Seducing The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,225 Followers

James felt silly wearing panties and a cock cage to work the next day. Although they were concealed by his clothes, he was paranoid that his students and co-workers would somehow notice what he was wearing. He could not wait to get home, in hopes that Mistress Julie would free him. He was also looking forward to his training session.

CHAPTER 5 TRAINING CONTINUES

When Mistress Julie arrived at his house Thursday night, dinner was waiting for him. James was also waiting for her, dressed in nothing but his punishment panties and cock cage. He was already well trained on how to greet her. The door was opened before she even stepped up to it and he immediately dropped to his knees, kissed her feet and begged her to mold him into the perfect slave.

His dinner was served to him in the same manner as the week before. He kneeled at her feet and licked and ate pieces of food off her boots. The only difference was that now he was wearing panties and his cock was locked up. Once again, she fed him a bottle of milk just like a baby. This time James prepared the bottle himself. Per her orders, he warmed the milk and poured it into "his" baby bottle. She was pushing him deeper into submission and dependence on her. Mistress Julie even commented on how well her cute little slave boy was taking to the bottle.

After dinner, Mistress Julie happily announced, "It's time for my presents, slave. Go fetch them."

James brought out all the items he purchased for her. As instructed, each on was individually wrapped. James used a combination of wrapping paper and gift bags. He even bought her a card and wrote how much he was enjoying his training and the he was happy to have met a Goddess like her. Julie knew what he bought her, but she was still thrilled and excited to open the presents.

James kneeled on the floor beside her in his panties and cock cage, while she opened each present. He was relieved that she loved the scents of bubble bath and shower gel that he picked out for her. She was equally excited with the robe and slippers that he bought. James felt that the night was off to a good start.

Mistress Julie complimented James. "You have done a great job with the presents slave. I love them all. I suppose you have earned your way out of the punishment panties. Stand –up slave."

James stood in front of his Mistress and she pulled down his panties, exposing his caged cock. Mistress Julie gently caressed his cock with her finger. "This is so sexy James. My pussy is dripping just knowing that I own this cock. I control it and determine when it can be free."

Her gentle caressing felt incredible on his sensitive cock. James winced in pain as his cock tried to grow inside the cage. Mistress Julie stared at his face. Her tongue hungrily licked her lips as she savored the moment. Softly she said, "I love to see you suffer for me James. You know that your cock can not grow hard in this cage, yet you can not control it. You are so weak James. Would you like me to release you from your cage?"

"Yes, Mistress. If that's what you desire."

"So, you would stay in it, if I wanted you to?"

"Yes Mistress. I'll do whatever you want," said James, hoping that she wanted to free him.

"Very good slave. What I want is all that matters. You are learning." Mistress Julie retrieved a small key from her pocket and unlocked the padlock on his cage. She carefully pulled off the cage. The freedom was an amazing feeling for James. His cock immediately swelled and grew to a full erection. Mistress Julie laughed. "So weak and needy. I love that about you slave."

Mistress Julie changed into a full body latex outfit. The dark shiny fabric created are dominating and intimidating look that aroused James. Julie dressed James in a latex jumper style outfit that completely encased his chest, stomach, arms, and cock. His legs were still exposed, and the jumper style short snapped below his crotch but came up behind him in a thong style, exposing his ass cheeks. Mistress Julie pulled a rubber hood over his head. The hood was tight and confining but had holes for his eyes, nose, and mouth. Next she locked a collar around the base of the hood and his neck. She also fitted the bondage gloves over his hands. "Now you're my latex prisoner," she joked.

Mistress Julie led James downstairs to the room he had cleaned out. There was a new door knob and lock on the door, which he had not noticed previously. Mistress Julie unlocked the door and led James inside.

James was shocked at what he saw. The bed had been covered with black satin sheets. Whips, paddles, and chains, hung on hooks and racks that lined the walls. Eye hooks were spaced evenly across the ceiling rafters. There were several strange wooden structures in the room and a bondage swing hung from the rafters in one corner. James was flabbergasted at how the room had been converted into a mini dungeon without his knowledge.

He was still taking it all in when Mistress Julie prodded him forward and pushed him onto the bed. He rolled over onto his back and Mistress Julie sat on top of his chest. James did not resist as she tied a nylon rope to the chain that linked his bondage gloves together. She then pushed his wrists over his head and tied the end of the rope to the head board.

Next Mistress Julie placed a bar between his feet and strapped each of his ankles to the ends of the bar. She turned a knob on the center of the bar and was able to extend it, causing his ankles to spread apart. She tightened the knob when she was satisfied with how far his ankles were spread.

James felt helpless enclosed in his latex outfit and tied to the bed. The tight hood over his head, made him feel even more powerless. Mistress Julie straddled James body again. She leaned forward and slowly licked the side of his face from top to bottom. She was a like a wild animal marking her territory and savoring her catch. He was her property. "Mmmm. You are all mine slave," cooed Mistress Julie.

James could not feel the lick through the latex but he felt it inside his mind. His cock twitched and pulsed with excitement. She ordered his mouth open and he obeyed. Her soft tongue probed the inside of his mouth. He had learned from his last session to keep still while she explored.

Mistress Julie complimented him on his progress. "Very good slave. You are learning that you exist for my pleasure and amusement. Open you mouth," she ordered again. This time Mistress Julie leaned over his mouth slowly let a long drop of spit ooze out of her mouth and into his waiting mouth.

James felt the spit drip into his mouth and down his throat. He knew Mistress Julie was getting off on overpowering him like this. He liked that he was amusing her. He enjoyed being her play thing. He liked the way she laughed at his predicament of having to swallow her spit.. She was amused at his willingness to do anything to please her. James thought her laugh was sexy and powerful.

Mistress Julie licked his lips one last time. Then James felt her tug on the latex shirt. She unsnapped two flaps on his chest, exposing his nipples. She pinched both of his nipples, startling him and causing him to jump.

"Mmmm. I like nice hard nipples." Mistress Julie licked, sucked and nibbled his nipples until they were erect and swollen. Then she attached nipples clips to each one. James winced and pulled against his restraints as he felt a burst of pain shoot through his body when each clip was attached. The clips were linked together by a small chrome chain. Mistress Julie tugged on the center of the chain causing his nipples to be pulled taught. James groaned at the pain.

"That's so sexy," announced Mistress Julie.

Then she held a dildo over his face. The dildo looked just like a real cock. It was even flesh colored and had balls.

Mistress Julie asked in a seductive and playful tone, "James, do you want to suck my cock? Why don't you show me what a good cock sucker you are?"

James knew what she wanted to hear, but he felt he had to protest. Deep down he knew she would get her way but he did not want her to think he was that easy. He had to show some male pride and so he nodded his head no and kept his mouth closed.

Mistress Julie frowned. Her pointer finger slowly traced his lips. "Awww. Are you too embarrassed to suck my cock? I really love to see boys suck my toy cock. It gets me so hot and wet."

Mistress Julie pushed her finger into his mouth, forcing him to suck it. James mind was going wild at the display of control and seduction from his sexy mistress. He was about to give in but Mistress Julie did not give him the chance.

"You don't have to suck it James. You'll come around I'm sure. Let's change things up a bit shall we."

James was surprised at how easy she gave up. He felt relieved. Mistress Julie untied his hands and undid the chain that connected the bondage gloves. She had him stand at the edge of the bed, facing toward the bed. She threaded some rope through eyehooks in the ceiling that were over the center of the bed. Then she tied the ends of the rope to each of James wrists. She tightened the slack on the rope forcing his arms forward and causing him to bend slightly forward over the bed. The spreader bar was still connected to his ankles, keeping his legs spread apart.

Once again he felt vulnerable and helpless. Mistress Julie disappeared from James sight and then reappeared wearing a strap-on cock. She stood on the bed in front of James giving him a clear view of the strap-on.

"James, tonight's training requires you to have a cock inside you. Since you didn't want to suck the first cock, we'll have to play with this one. I bet you're dying to suck this one, aren't you."

The cock looked so big to James. He loved the way Mistress Julie was dominating him. She was making the idea of sucking her cock exciting, but once again he felt the need to protect his ego. "No Mistress, I'm not into that," he replied defiantly.

Mistress Julie let out a low and evil laugh. She hopped off the bed and walked behind James. "That's o.k. slave, I found the perfect hole for this one."

Mistress Julie gently pushed a lubricated finger into his ass. Shocked he asked "Wait, what are you doing?"

His natural reaction was to tighten his ass but that didn't stop Julie. She managed to get two well lubricated fingers into his ass. "You're such a tight ass," she joked. "Relax and enjoy it."

"Please no Mistress. I'll suck the cock. I'll do it."

James felt her fingers go in and out of his ass. He felt them twisting inside him and stretching his ass. Mistress Julie said, "Oh, now you want to suck my cock do you. Well. I'm not sure if I believe you. Maybe if you beg I'll let you suck my cock."

James figured sucking was better than being fucked up the ass. It was the lesser of two evils. He begged for her cock. "Please Mistress, let me suck your cock. I want to suck your cock."

"Mmmm. A little more begging please. You're not excited enough. You're not desperate enough." Mistress Julie continued to tease his ass hole with her fingers.

James male pride was hurt, but his arousal was growing strong. The more lubricated his ass became, the more pleasurable Mistress Julie's fingers felt. Once again James was experiencing strange new pleasures. His knees weakened and his thoughts were a blur. Part of him wanted Mistress Julie to keep playing with his ass but he feared having her strap-on inside him and so he excitedly begged to suck her cock.

"I'm desperate to suck your cock Mistress. Please let me suck it!"

"Mmmm. You'll be a good little cock sucker, won't you?"

"Yes," moaned James.

Mistress Julie held the cock shaped dildo in front of his mouth. "Prove it," she demanded.

James leaned forward and began to lick and suck the head. He felt Mistress's fingers leave his ass. She encouraged him on, "Good boy. Suck my cock."

Mistress Julie leaned in close to James and he could feel the tip of the strap-on push against his ass. At the same time Mistress Julie pushed the cock shaped dildo in and out of his mouth. Since he was restrained all he could do was try to relax and suck in rhythm with the cock that was being forced in and out of his mouth.

James wondered if Mistress Julie knew her strap-on was pushing into his ass. His insides were so well lubricated that the strap-on seemed to slowly push in on its own. It's stretched his ass. James was having a hard time concentrating on sucking the cock in his mouth. He wanted to alert Mistress Julie that her strap-on was pushing into his ass, but she was fucking his mouth so deep, that he did not have a chance to speak.

Finally Mistress Julie looked down and commented, "Oh my slave, it looks like my strap-on found its way inside you after all. I guess it was meant to me. Hold this," she said letting go of the dildo and forcing James to hold it in his mouth. Then she placed both hands on his hips and slowly began to fuck his ass.

James was helpless and at her mercy. He groaned into his gag as Mistress Julie took away his ass's virginity. Her rhythm increased at a steady rate and soon she was thrusting long and hard into his ass. It was slightly painful, yet pleasurable for James.

Mistress Julie was very vocal while she fucked her toy. "I love this. I get off on fucking naughty boys. This is the way it's going to be fuck boy. Me fucking you. Your boy-pussy is all mine slave."

James could hear her breathing intensify. He could feel her body stiffen as she fucked his ass. Her short high pitched moans matched her orgasmic spasms. James could not believe he was being fucked by a young girl and he could not believe that she was having an orgasm from doing it. The experience was intense and emasculating for James.

Mistress Julie pulled out of his ass but she left the dildo in his mouth. With a satisfied tone she said, "That was fantastic. I always orgasm the first time I fuck a new slave." She reached around and pulled the chain connected to the nipples clamps, causing James to flinch. Then she reached down and squeezed his cock, which was still hard. "Still hard I see. I knew you'd love it. Not every boy has the privilege of having my girl cock inside their boy-pussy. You better show me some appreciated when I pull this cock out of your mouth. Give me a few more sucks."

Mistress Julie grasped the cock dildo and started to push it in and out of his mouth again while commenting, "That's it pretty boy, suck it like a whore. I love that you'll humiliate yourself for me like this. You'll do whatever I want, won't you? You're my fuck toy...my finger puppet."

James nodded his head in agreement while the cock pushed in and out of his mouth. Her words were true and James knew it. She had him wrapped around her finger. She had conditioned him to please her and server her. Mistress Julie pulled the cock out of his mouth and made him stick his tongue out and lick the head, shaft, and balls. Then she sat on the bed in front of him and waited for her appreciation.

James knew what she wanted to hear. "Thank you Mistress for letting me suck your cock. Thank you for fucking me in my boy-pussy." The words seemed so strange and foreign to James. He never imagined saying things like that, but his life was much different now. He was being transformed into a needy slut. He was eager to be used for her pleasure.

"And did you enjoy it, slave? Tell me what you liked." Mistress Julie gently grasped his balls with one hand and slowly stroked his cock with the other hand as he talked.

"Yes Mistress. I liked being your fuck toy. I liked sucking your cock and to have your cock in me."

"Your inner-slut is coming out James. It was always there, you just needed me to unleash it. Now, you see, it's foolish to resist me isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I know what's best for naughty boys like you and I will have my way, no matter what. You do understand that, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress. I will do whatever you want. I want to please you and make you happy."

"Good slave. Your training is progressing well. We are done for tonight."

James heart sunk. He was on the edge of orgasm and he was not expecting Mistress Julie to leave him in desperation. Mistress Julie could see this frustration on his face. She actually expected it and was looking for it.

"What's a matter sweetie, did you want an orgasm?" She knew the answer and she also knew that he would not get one no matter how hard he begged.

"Yes, Mistress. I am so desperate to cum."

Mistress Julie smirked. "That's what I like slave. I want you to suffer for me. I want you to ache for me. That's what will please me and you do want to please me, don't you?"

James could do nothing but agree. It was the truth. He wanted to please her. "Yes Mistress I want to please you."

"Good boy. I think I'll leave you tied up for a bit."

Mistress Julie sat on the bed in front of him and made a call on her cell phone. She talked to a friend, while she teased his cock with her foot. James could not even pay attention to who she was talking to or what she was saying, because he was drifting into a world of erotic pleasure. Her toes gently teased his balls and her feet played with his cock while she talked. James cock was dripping cum and twitching with desire.

Finally, she ended her call and stopped the teasing. Mistress Julie untied James and led him upstairs into the master bedroom. She had him fill the Jacuzzi with warm water and bubbles. James kneeled and watched her strip out of her clothes. It was the first time he saw her naked breasts and he was surprised at how large they were. The clothes she wore on a daily basis kept a great secret.

While Mistress Julie soaked and relaxed, James was assigned the task of cleaning her dildo and strap-on. He also retrieved a glass of wine for her. James cock remained hard the whole time he served her. When she had enough of the Jacuzzi, James helped her out of the tub and dried her with the plush spa towel he bought her. Next James helped her into a silk night gown and tucked her into bed. Mistress Julie instructed James to kneel by the side of the bed until she fell asleep. Then he was to retire to the play room down in the basement. Mistress Julie's last words to him as she drifted to sleep were, "Take your work clothes down with you slave. I don't want to be disturbed in the morning."

James was thrilled to have Mistress Julie spend the night at his place, even if he was sleeping in the basement. When he was sure she was sound asleep, he went down to the playroom. James was so horned up he couldn't possibly go to sleep. Instead, he spent time exploring the room.

He admired and touched the many whips and paddles that lined the walls. They sent wild fantasies through his mind. He sat in the bondage swing and imagined the many kinky things that Mistress Julie could do to him. James explored the drawers and cabinets in the room. He discovered an array of dildo's, butt plugs, clamps, and toys that left him wondering what they were. James was tempted to experiment with some of the toys, but he feared Mistress Julie would find out and punish him. The last thing he wanted was to be put in the cock cage again.

When his curiosity was satisfied he slid into bed. The smooth satin sheets molded around his body and teased his cock. He could not resist their arousing feeling. James rubbed his cock through the silky sheets until he was on the edge of orgasm. He continued to tease and torture himself until fatigue set in and forced him into a deep sleep.

In the morning, James quietly showered and dressed for work. He slipped out of the house without awaking Julie. His cock on the other hand was wide awake and had a mind of its own. Mistress Julie had teased him so much, that his balls ached for release. James had a hard time concentrating at work. He did not hear from Julie all day, but he could not keep his mind off her and how great it was being under her control. He was addicted to her power. He could not wait to bow down and worship her and please her.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,225 Followers
1...345678