Seducing The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,229 Followers

Both girls were wearing impressive strap-on cocks and nothing else. The strap-ons were intimidating as the girls stood over James. James felt like a deer in head lights. He did not know what to do.

Sarah stared at his cock, which was dripping with cum. "Looks like stroker boy has been enjoying listening to us. He's like a naughty peeping Tom."

"Yes he is," replied Julie. "I think my naughty little slave needs some discipline before we play with him. On your hands and knees," ordered Mistress Julie sternly, pointing to the floor.

James hurried to the floor, excited at the prospect of what was going to happen. Mistress Julie placed a collar around his neck and attached a chain leash to it. Firmly she tugged on the leash, forcing him to crawl behind her. She led him over to a strange wooden structure on the floor. She had him kneel overtop of the structure. James had wondered what the strange contraption was for and now he was about to find out.

It was a simple wooden frame that was flat on the floor. The side that his feet were over looked like the letter T. Mistress Julie moved his feet to each end of the top of the T and secured his ankles to the structure using straps that were already attached to the pieces of wood. The bottom of the T ran underneath his body up to about his shoulders. Then two pieces of wood branched off in opposite directions in the shape of a V. While Mistress Julie secured his ankles, Sarah secured his wrists to each end of the V. When his hands and ankles were secured, Mistress Julie pulled the leash taut and tied it to the center of the board that his feet were secured to, forcing James head up so that he had to look forward.

The final result was that James was secured into a kneeling position on his hands and knees with his head faced forward. He could rock his body back and forth and turn his head side to side, but other than that he could not move.

While Mistress Julie searched for suitable discipline devices, Sarah reached under James and slowly stroked his cock. She whispered into his ear, "You're just a fuck toy to me stroker boy. I'm going to take great pleasure in fucking your sissy mouth with my cock. You better suck hard and good so that I can feel it on my clit. You will make me cum sissy boy, do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Sarah." There was a streak of cruelty in Sarah's voice that both scared and excited James. The idea of being her fuck toy excited him. He did not like being called a sissy, but the idea of being powerless while she fucked his mouth thrilled him.

Mistress Julie brought over nipple clamps, thin nylon rope, a riding crop and a leather paddle. She declared to Sarah, "These should torment our naughty slave."

"Yes," agreed Sarah. "I'll start with the nipples clamps."

Sarah slowly applied one nipple clamp. James felt a quick burst of pain. His gasp was a startling and pleasurable reaction. His cock twitched as the burst of pain shot through his body from the second nipple clip that was applied. Sarah enjoyed the pleasure pain reactions from James. She tugged on the clip a few times, causing James body to tense and his eyes to tighten as he absorbed the pain.

Mistress Julie focused on his balls. She tightly looped the thin nylon rope around his balls and cock several times. She used the rope to separate his balls away from each other and away from his cock. When she was done his balls felt tight and swollen. Next Mistress Julie inserted a large dildo into his ass.

Sarah was impressed at how easily the dildo slid into his ass. "He's come a long way since our last encounter," she noted.

Proudly Mistress Julie added, "Yes, I've been very aggressive with his ass training. In just a few weeks he went from a training plug to a full size dildo. I have molded his ass into such a nice boy pussy, don't you think?"

"Yes, I'm sure it will be so nice to fuck"

James remained silent while they talked about him. He felt strangely aroused at they way the girls were talking about him. Having a nice ass for fucking was not something he would be proud to advertise but there was a deep pleasure within him at knowing that he was powerless against Mistress Julie's desire to transform him into her fuck toy.

Sarah added the final touch to his helplessness by forcing a small cock shaped dildo in his mouth. She laughed, "These dildos will get you warmed up for the real thing. You're going to make a good slut."

James felt completely helpless and submissive. Having his balls tied and his mouth and ass plugged while being tied in a kneeling position, created an overwhelming sense of submission and repression. He could do nothing but wait to be used by the girls.

The girls took great pleasure in spanking James with the riding crop and paddle. It was a playful discipline session as they teased him about being a perverted stroker boy while they spanked him. It was obvious to James that they were thrilled to spank him and inflict small amounts of pain while he was in a helpless state. When they walked in front of him he could smell the strong scent of their pussies. He even noticed glistening wetness on Sarah's inner thighs. These signs of their arousal and satisfaction, fueled James's arousal. He remained hard and excited through the whole discipline session.

Finally the moment of truth came. The dildos were removed from his mouth and ass and the girls took their positions. Sarah stood in front of James and Mistress Julie stood behind him. His ass was the first to be filled. He felt Mistress Julie pull open his ass cheeks and then he felt her well lubricated strap-on slide in. All his training paid off. He willingly accepted her cock into his ass. The fullness felt incredible. James moaned in ecstasy from the slow pumping in and out of his mouth.

He was so lost in pleasure that he was not prepared for Sarah's cock. He eyes were shut, his mouth was open, and his mind was reeling in pleasure when Sarah decided to push her cock into his mouth. James eyes opened to see the intruder and he gagged slightly as he was unprepared to have his mouth filled. Sarah enjoyed his reaction. She was in an evil mood and did not let up. She thrust her cock in and out of his mouth at a rhythm that satisfied her. James had to adjust to her terms.

James struggled to adjust to the rhythms of both cocks. He felt even more helpless as the girls relentlessly fucked him. They seemed to be consumed with their own desires and not concerned for his well being.

James could do nothing but accept their assault on his helpless body. Sarah's words from earlier echoed in his ears, 'your just a fuck toy.' Now he knew what she meant. James tried to relax and be the best fuck toy ever.

The girls were enjoying using James and their own expressions and moans seemed to excite each other. Together their rhythms increased and intensified. Together their moans and screams grew louder and filled with more pleasure and together their bodies spasmed and shook with orgasm.

When they were finished they embraced each other and hugged and passionately kissed. Julie's strap-on fell to the floor in front of James. The same dildo that was just in James mouth ended up in Julie's pussy but it was not Sarah doing the fucking. Being the dominant one Mistress Julie rolled Sarah onto her back and sat upon her strap-on. She rode Sarah's strap-on up and down right in front of James face until she came with great pleasure.

When they were finished they untied James, left their strap-ons for him to clean and retreated back up to the master bedroom for the night. For James it was a bit painful and uncomfortable in the midst of all the excitement. However it was the aftershocks that entranced James. For the remainder of the night he relived the thrill of being used and fucked by the two girls. The experience would remain in his mind long after and bring him many nights of pleasure.

Sarah was one of several girls that Mistress Julie played with. Little by little she allowed James to experience her other girl friends. It was clear to James that she was more into girls than guys. He was just a toy to her, a slave to pamper and worship her. He also knew that she had other male slaves. James was fine with that. After all, he got to see and experience more girls than he would ever have without Mistress Julie.

He was never allowed to have sex with her girl friends. Most of the time he was confined to his room, forced to listen through the monitor, to the erotic screams and moans of two girls having fun with each other. Many times he never even saw the girls that Mistress Julie brought to his house. However on a few fortunate occasions, Mistress Julie would introduce him to the guest. She loved to have him serve dinner to her and her date. She enjoyed showing of her control and power. She did this by being extra firm and commanding with James. He was always forced to eat dinner off her shoes and she enjoyed feeding him his bottle or breast feeding him in front of her guests.

The girls were always intrigued and amused at his submissiveness. Mistress Julie would often allow them to feed him the bottle and she would encourage them to be strict and dominant with James. This was all part of James training and conditioning to be submissive and obedient to all women. It was also Mistress Julie's way of introducing more girls to the dominant lifestyle. She had a vision of a world where women ruled as Goddesses and were served and worshipped by men.

CHAPTER 8 THE END OF THE SEMESTER

James was a good slave to Mistress Julie. He became addicted to the lifestyle more than he ever dreamed. Mistress Julie, knew this would happen. She entrapped many guys in her seductive web. What she did not plan for, was the relationship that was developing between her and her sub. She had dominated several guys, but never had she formed a close bond with them. Most of her subs were college boys that could not control themselves.

Because Julie enjoyed his cooking and became spoiled by his king size bed and Jacuzzi, she started spending more nights at his house. As she got to know James better, she had many meaningful conversations with him. He was more mature and sincere then her other subs and she enjoyed being with him on an intellectual and emotional level. This seemed to make their play session even more exciting and thrilling.

Soon the end of the semester closed in. Julie's grades as well as many other girls' grades were pushed up to an A. Mistress Julie required James to submit his students test scores to her so that she could see that he was favoring the females in his class. She was pleased at his obedience and satisfied that he was obeying her.

It was only a day after graduation when James walked into his office and found the red folder on his desk that started it all. All the pictures Julie had used to black mail him were inside the folder, along with a note. The note read:

'You have done as I have demanded and therefore I am turning these pictures over to you. You no longer need to serve me. Thanks for being a great slave!'

Emptiness filled James when he read the note. Was it really over? He did not want it to end. He had to let Julie know that he did not care about the blackmail. He did not want to stop serving her. Frantic, James called her cell phone but she did not answer.

He sulked in his office for awhile and finally decided to go home. He knew in his current state of mind, he would not get anything done. James pulled up to his house and was taken aback to see a small moving truck in his driveway. He hurried into the house and found Mistress Julie sitting by a pile of boxes.

In a surprised tone James asked, "Mistress Julie, what are you doing?"

"Are you not happy to see me?"

"Yes, of course. I just....well...I got your note. You said I didn't have to serve you. I thought you left."

"Ahh yes slave, but you will serve me won't you? You will serve me, not because you have to, but because you want to. Isn't that right?"

James smiled. He kneeled before Mistress Julie and kissed her feet. "Yes Mistress. I want to serve you."

"Good. Then start unloading my stuff slave."

James hopped up and happily unloaded the truck. Now his life felt so complete.

THE END

Feedback welcome

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,229 Followers
1...345678