Seducing Zoya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoya shifted nervously on her mat.

"Yeah. . . not many."

"Well, it's not any different. People only think it's odd because it's rare. But it's not even that rare. You've seen lots of girls like me and just not known it."

"Yeah," Zoya replied, not knowing what to think.

"I like it when girls are curious, though."

Zoya smiled at that.

"Can I ask you a . . . personal question?"

"Sure," Miyumi said.

"What does it feel like?"

Miyumi giggled. "You want to feel it?"

Zoya's face went a shade redder. "No, I didn't mean that! Sorry! I mean. . ."

"I know what you meant," Miyumi said. "You want to know what it's like to have it. Well, I don't know where to begin. Like anything, I don't really notice it until I use it. It's just a part of the body. We're not aware of most things until they feel different. Good or bad. So, I don't know what to say about that. When I'm aroused, though, I really notice it. It gets tight as it gets harder. It feels good. If my pants are on, sometimes it hurts a little, but not too much. It presses up against the fabric. Usually if I get that aroused, the pants come off. If I'm lucky, I mean. If I'm working or something, well. . ."

Zoya bit her bottom lip as a wave of heat rushed over her body. The way Miyumi talked about it was so perfectly enticing—though she knew, or at least suspected, that she wasn't doing it on purpose.

"That's. . . cool. . ." Zoya said.

"Yeah, I guess. Girls always ask that, you know. Guys know. They don't need to ask. It's funny, though—guys seem to really go after it. I mean, during sex. They can do things with me they always wanted to do, but didn't, because. . . reasons."

You're in for it now, Zoya thought to herself. Her mind was doing what it always did whenever she felt even slightly aroused: sex began to obsess her, beginning in a trickle, ending in a flood. Soon she could think of nothing else but the look and feel of a warm, inviting body, the heat of someone's skin, the delicate aroma of their body close to her own, the sound of their breathing, the smell of their hair, the sound and feel of their body shifting, the pressure of their touch. . . It was all slowly becoming too much for Zoya, but she knew how to contain herself in such situations.

Or so she thought.

"And the best part," Miyumi continued, "is when I actually get to use it. It feels so amazing when someone touches it while it's hard. It become so sensitive. It's like it needs to be touched. It wants it so bad. It becomes as sensitive as any body part can, I guess. And there are so many wonderful sensations it can feel: stroking it with lotion I like. I especially like the feel of a mouth on it. Oh no, that is just too good. And I love sinking it deep inside a girl or a guy. It's the best thing I can think of—to feel inside them."

Zoya turned over to face Miyumi.

"Talking about it. . ." Miyumi said wistfully, ". . . makes me remember all the times that someone touched it. It doesn't happen as often as I'd like. Girls and guys. . . I don't know. They think I'm weird. I guess I am."

Staring at Miyumi in the darkness, Zoya wanted nothing more than to take that cock in her hands. Or mouth. Anywhere. She shifted her body nervously, not knowing what would happen next.

Miyumi had her where she wanted her. "Zoya," she said calmly, "do you want to touch it?"

Zoya's heart stopped. She couldn't believe Miyumi asked that. A thousand thoughts would've raced through Zoya's mind at that moment, if they could. But there was no chance of that. Her answer was clear.

"Y-yes." She stuttered, her voice cracking.

"Come here then." Miyumi said with a smirk.

Zoya did as she was told, shaking.

8

Miyumi laid back on her sleeping bag, a seductive smirk on her face, her lips glistening. The lone Moon, Iabus, had risen not long before, and now illumined the two, causing them to cast long, dark shadows, their bodies now aglow. Zoya didn't know what to think. It almost hurt to look at Miyumi like that, letting herself gaze at her as she wanted, the sense of anticipation now electrifying her whole body. Zoya knew she could fade into that body, into that being, and lose herself.

And she wanted to.

Miyumi licked her lips. It felt so strange. "Come on," she said, tossing her hair back.

Miyumi smiled as Zoya drew closer, spreading her legs for her. Zoya sensed she should kiss Miyumi mouth before taking her cock—to take those lips into her mouth, to suck them, to taste what she had wanted to taste the entire trip. Her thoughts only grew more intense the closer she moved towards Miyumi's immaculate face and felt the heat of her body.

God. . . I want to be her perfect slut. Every of my body is hers to use however she wishes.

I want her to do whatever she wants.

Anything.

Everything.

Zoya looked down at Miyumi's crotch. It cast a shadow—Zoya could see she was already hard.

Miyumi breathed in deeply, pushing her bulge up, beckoning Zoya to run her hand over it.

Zoya did so, gently grazing the surface of the bulge with her fingers. Even beneath the fabric, she could tell how hard Miyumi was. And she knew she would only be getting harder.

Zoya turned to Miyumi's face again, admiring its beauty—the way her dark red hair was parted in the middle, now spilled out across her pillow. That mischievous grin. Those seductive eyes. Her lips were begging to be kissed, begging to be touched by another body. Zoya ached for her, mouth watering, heart pounding, skin beginning to sweat.

Miyumi bit her lower lip.

"Kiss me." She said.

As their lips touched, Zoya felt her whole body become electric with desire—every inch wanting, needing, to be touched, to become lost in the feeling.

Miyumi's tongue slid into her mouth. Zoya, overcome with lust, stroked Miyumi's hard bulge again, forcefully, letting her get a taste of what was to come.

Miyumi smiled and pushed Zoya away playfully, sitting up on her mat. Zoya noticed how elegant and white her neck looked—so perfectly kissable, as if it were made for nothing else. Miyumi arched her head to the left and drew her hands across her chest.

"Come here." she said.

Zoya moved in, obediently.

"Closer."

Now right beside her, Zoya could feel her intoxicating warmth. So frustrated, so full of anticipation, nervous and calm all at once.

I want this, she thought to herself.

"Kiss me." Miyumi said.

Closing her eyes, Zoya leaned in and kissed her—gently at first, then wildly, passionately. She relished the feel of Miyumi's warm, wet tongue dart into her mouth—the sweet, sudden joy of two mouths together for the first time. Somehow, from the way Miyumi kissed, she could tell that it wasn't unexpected—that Miyumi had been wanting it for a long time, perhaps since she first saw her. It felt even better than Zoya imagined.

"Mmmm," Miyumi moaned, wrapping her arms around Zoya, pulling her closer, kissing her deeper. Zoya moaned, falling into the feel of Miyumi's body as if it were warm velvet. Miyumi held her tighter, body to body, breast to breast. Zoya wanted to disappear into those arms, into that mouth. Helpless before her feelings, she kissed Miyumi, sucking her lips, loving the sensations of her tongue, falling into perfect, pleasurable obedience.

Time seemed to stop.

More.

Zoya couldn't contain herself any longer: she rushed her hands up Miyumi's shirt, feeling her hot, naked back, going immediately to the strap of her bra and undoing it, mouths still locked together.Miyumi cooed and gently bit Zoya's bottom lip, sliding her tongue over her teeth.

Then, quickly, almost angrily, Miyumi pulled away, staring at Zoya. Her expression was strange—seductive and cruel at once. Zoya felt like she might faint.

"You're going to suck my cock," Miyumi whispered, dragging her nails down Zoya's back.

Zoya nodded and look down at Miyumi's crotch again. Miyumi smiled mischievously.

"Have you ever sucked cock before?"

Zoya, unable to speak, nodded again.

"Good. But this is going to be better than then."

Somehow she knew she was right.

9

Zoya, now feeling bolder, ran her tongue over the bulge in the fabric of Miyumi's tights. Miyumi spread her legs, exhaling, her fingers instinctively gliding through Zoya's hair.

"Good girl," she said.

"Mmmm," Zoya cooed, running her hands over the bulge.

"Take them off," Miyumi whispered.

Zoya did as she was told, moving her head over Miyumi's crotch, sliding her fingers into the sides of her pants and slowly tugging them down, revealing black panties. Miyumi's naked skin was warm and smooth.

Zoya gazed up at Miyumi, half questioning, half seductively, as if to say, "Am I doing this right?"

Miyumi gazed at Zoya, saying nothing. Zoya's mouth watered. She directed her attention to the Miyumi's cock again. It was still imprisoned in her black panties, begging to get out, begging to feel a hot mouth upon it. Zoya shivered with desire and anticipation.

"Go on, take it out," Miyumi commanded playfully. Her voice sounded almost breathless—Zoya could tell she was lost in desire, too.

Full of lust, Zoya pressed her face against it, feeling how warm and hard it was, then licking it once more. Miyumi gasped.

Then, as before, Zoya slowly slid down Miyumi's panties, watching with breathless anticipation. Her cock sprang up, now completely hard—so hard it looked painful, its skin tight, its prominent veins bulging. Zoya was shocked at how large it was—larger than any man she'd seen. Its skin had a subdued shine to it and a little pearl of fluid glimmered at the tip.

Mine, she thought. All mine.

As if in a trance, Zoya took it into her mouth—first the tip, then the entire entire cock, filling her mouth with its flavor and warmth. Miyumi exhaled hard, her body quivering as Zoya swirled her tongue right below the tip.

For a brief second, Zoya doubted herself.

Do I know what to do?

It has been so long.

Zoya felt a shudder of desire spreading through her body as she bobbed her head up and down over Miyumi's cock, massaging it with her tongue. With each motion, she felt herself drifting further and further into exquisite, hot pleasure. Miyumi moaned, bucking her hips and pushing her cock deeper into Zoya's throat.

"Mmmmmf!" Zoya cried, taken aback by how deep it went. But this only furthered her desire. She bobbed up and down even faster, letting her saliva run all over Miyumi's cock.

Miyumi moaned and gasped as Zoya swirled her tongue even faster, teasing and pleasuring her cock's underside. Unable to contain herself anymore, Zoya shoved her hand down into her panties and teased her clit.

"Fuck!" Miyumi cried. She pulled away, her cock glistening in the starlight, hard and angry, needing more.

"You're wonderful," she gasped.

Zoya looked up at Miyumi helplessly. With hair disheveled, face gleaming with sweat, she was somehow even more beautiful than before.

Zoya kissed and nuzzled Miyumi's cock again, sliding and spreading her tongue over the sides then taking it into her mouth again. Miyumi tensed and moaned, her body spasming.

"Fuck!" she cried.

Wasting no time, Zoya slid her mouth over Miyumi's hard cock again, her sex clenching, aching.

Miyumi groaned and exhaled, running her hands through Zoya's hair.

Zoya slowed in pace, dragging her tongue seductively across the tip, relishing its salty, sweet fluid. Its flavor thrilled her.

Miyumi pressed her hips forward, pushing her cock further into Zoya's throat. Relaxing herself, Zoya pushed her head over it, sliding it in as deep as possible. Its tip touched the back of her throat. Miyumi closed her eyes, gasping.

Zoya never felt so open, so submitted—a plaything for Miyumi's pleasure. For her sweet fucking. Nothing in her life had felt so perfect, so pure. It was where she always wanted to be—submitted to her partner, her body open for her use. Her mind echoed with a thousand unvoiced thoughts:

Fuck me.

Use me.

Take me.

Don't stop.

At that moment, mouth full of Miyumi's hard, thrusting cock, Zoya would do anything Miyumi wanted.

"Fuck! Yes! Oh God!" Miyumi cried, grinding her teeth as she fucked Zoya's mouth.

Zoya clamped down, applying hard pressure. Miyumi squirmed and writhed, her breathing heavy and intense.

"Oh! Fuck!"

Zoya clutched Miyumi's ass tight as she bobbed in rhythm with her fucking, saliva streaming over her chin. Miyumi thrusts harder, gasping and panting. Zoya's hot sex ached for that cock. She held on tighter.

Then Zoya felt it—a hard spasm, Miyumi's cock tightening. Zoya knew Miyumi was about to cum. She swirled her tongue over Miyumi's cock faster and more forcefully as her hot, wet lips slid over it, back and forth.

"Fuck!" Miyumi cried as she clutched Miyumi's head even tighter. Her pace slowed but somehow seemed stronger. She groaned and hunched over.

"Oh fuck yes!" she gasped.

Zoya held on tight.

After another thrust, it happened: Miyumi groaned as her cock tensed, spilling its hot, white cum into Zoya's mouth. Zoya thought she might faint—the feel of Miyumi's cum in her mouth was too much. Overwhelmed with pleasure, Zoya dashed her tongue back and forth, letting the cum coat every corner, lost in its flavor.

Miyumi pulled back, her cock glistening in the star-light. Zoya waited a brief second till Miyumi made eye contact with her again, then grinned as she swallowed Miyumi's cum, licking her lips in satisfaction.

Miyumi—looking extremely disheveled and sweaty—grinned back.

"God you're beautiful," Miyumi said.

Zoya smiled. She ached for Miyumi's cock. And Miyumi knew.

"I need some more," Miyumi said, licking her lips.

Zoya tossed back her hair and scooted up on the mat, quickly shuffling off her tights. Miyumi was breathing heavily.

Zoya looked down at her blue panties. She knew they wouldn't be on much longer.

10

Miyumi moved up slowly, her cock still hard, eyes full of desire. She slid her hands over Zoya's smooth, naked legs. Zoya loved the feel—eager, almost impatient, yet lingering just enough to draw out the anticipation.

Strangely, and despite her arousal, Zoya felt a flash of uncertainty. Those fingers were doing strange things to her—it had been a long time since she'd been fucked.

Miyumi moved up to Zoya's hips and slowly pulled down her panties—first over the thigh, then the knees. Zoya raised her legs as Miyumi pulled them completely off, tossing them aside. She then bent down and kissed Zoya's naked thigh, sliding a finger over her exposed crotch.

"Mmmm," Miyumi cooed. "You are wet, aren't you?"

Zoya nodded silently, relishing the feel of Miyumi's fingers sliding over her sex.

"I'm going to fuck you so good," Miyumi said, lightly brushing Zoya's clit with her thumb.

Zoya trembled, her sex aching even more for Miyumi's cock.

"Spread your legs." Miyumi commanded.

Zoya did as told. Her heart was pounding. As she spread them, she noticed a small chill where the cool night air touched her moisture. She hadn't realized how wet she was.

Miyumi moved clutched Zoya's hips and slid her cock in slowly, letting her feel the pressure of each inch. Zoya gasped, loving the feel of it sinking deep inside her. She looked up at Miyumi.

"Good girl," Miyumi said, eyes distant and intimate all at once. She exhaled hard and closed them.

Zoya moaned.

The cock was hard—perfectly hard. Big. Thick. Almost too much. Once fully inside, Miyumi let it linger there, filling out the wall's of Zoya's sex. Exhaling hard, Zoya slid her hand down, touching the smooth skin around the cock's base. It was already wet.

Miyumi grinned and quickly pulled out. "Turn around," she commanded. Zoya obeyed, raising her ass up.

In one swift move, Miyumi grabbed Zoya's hair and rammed her cock inside her, quick and brutal. Zoya cried out with a whimper.

Miyumi began pulled out once more then speared Zoya again, driving her cock even deeper inside. Zoya cried out again—the pleasure was unbearable, rising then disappearing, leaving her sex aching for more. She was entirely at Miyumi's mercy.

"You like getting fucked, girl?" Miyumi asked.

"Yes!" Zoya moaned.

"Fucked by a futa? Fucked by another girl? A girl with a cock?"

Miyumi's words made Zoya hotter than she knew she could feel—the sweet submission of the situation, of being at the perfect mercy of Miyumi and her big, hard cock.

Miyumi sank her cock in Zoya again and began to thrust slowly but powerfully, each stroke drawing new sensations out of Zoya's body.

It was better than any man she'd been with before—there was no holding back, no uncertainty. Each stroke was powerful, full and stern. And something else—something feminine. Miyumi fucked like only a woman would know how.

"Mmmmm, God," Miyumi exclaimed, thrusting powerfully. Zoya squirmed in pleasure, eyes closed, whimpering.

Miyumi's thrusts became harder and faster, her rhythm quickening. With each thrust, Zoya felt herself sinking deeper into pleasure. Her whole body was overcome. Each thrust felt better than the last—each push, each erotic stroke, dragging out hot sensation after hot sensation. Throb after throb of pleasure ripped through Zoya, breaking down the walls of her body and mind. She was losing all control of herself—the perfect toy of Miyumi, slain by the pleasure of her cock. Hot, hard fucking, body to body, sweat to sweat beneath the dark night sky.

"Ugh, fuck!" Miyumi grunted, grabbing tight on to Zoya's supple hips, digging in her nails. She thrust again, sensing Zoya's sex clenching and tightening. Her cock hardened and grew even more—almost to the point of pain. Zoya gasped, her legs quivering, her hands digging into the fabric of the mat.

Faster. Harder. Faster.

Further and further into oblivion. . .

Then it happened:

Zoya lost it—in an explosion of sensation, aching in pleasure, building to the point of pain then releasing, she screamed, gripping the bed sheets, her sweat-drenched body bucking and spasming.

"Oh, fuck!"

Zoya's mind flooded with orgasm—the whole universe, a single, thundering climax. Miyumi's cock thrusting deep inside her, again and again—there was nothing else.

Somewhere above her, Zoya heard her moan, the feel of her thick, hard cock still pounding deep inside her.

"Fuck! Yes!"

Another explosion hit, resounding through her body as her sex clenched tight against Miyumi's hard, throbbing cock. Miyumi hesitated a moment, overcome with pleasure.

"Oh God," she gasped. "I'm going to cum!"

One thrust, more powerful than before, sent her over the edge. Zoya howled as her sex spasmed and sprayed its juice. Miyumi grunted loudly, stopped and thrust again, her cock tensing and spilling its hot seed deep inside Zoya's wet sex. Zoya gasped, her entire body trembling in pleasure as Miyumi's cum spilled inside her.

"Fuck. . ." Miyumi panted. Her body then went still. Still lost in what just happened, Miyumi collapsed into Zoya's arms, her hot, sweaty body heavy with relief.

11

As they laid together in the blissful aftermath, Zoya thought about the outcome. They broke the rules. It felt great—perfect, even. Nonetheless. . .

"Do you think we'll get fired, now?"

Miyumi smiled. "No. Unless . . . well. I don't know if I care."

"All that money though."

"Yeah, it's a lot of money."

Zoya didn't care as much, either. She knew she would tomorrow. But tomorrow was another day.

She kissed Miyumi's shoulder.

"Sweet girl," Miyumi said, snuggling closer to her. Zoya had never been fucked so good—so thoroughly, so perfectly. It felt like a movie. Or a dream. Things would never be the same.

"I hope we still get the bonus." She whispered.

"We will." Miyumi said, gently caressing Zoya's damp hair. "Actually, the rules are sensible, aren't they? Sex at work. . . relationships. . . it causes problems."