Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark lifted her sundress up and she raised herself off the bed so he could slide it under her, he turned the vibrator on and ran it slowly up and down her legs.

"I don't know what it would be like," she admitted as she tried to concentrate on her words. "I guess it would be pretty amazing."

Mark moved to the side of her body, jostling the bed so Eric could join them unnoticed. Eric started to kiss her stomach as Mark traced the vibrator lightly over her clit through her panties.

"Oh, God," she moaned softly.

"You can be louder," Mark said. "I'll turn on some music to make you more comfortable."

She nodded and Eric reached for the alarm clock and turned on her favorite station.

Mark moved her panties to the side and Eric started kissing her stomach again. She called out as Mark started running the vibrator up and down her clit.

"Talk to Eric, tell him how much you like what he's doing," Mark suggested much to Eric's delight.

"It feels so good Eric," she whispered.

"Louder," Mark commanded. "Tell him what you want him to do to you."

Mark put more pressure on the vibrator, sending waves across her clit.

"Oh God, yes, it feels so good baby."

Mark pressed the tip of the vibrator lightly against her pussy lips and Eric gently licked across her clit.

"God yesss," she moaned louder.

"Tell Eric what you want, Beth. Do you want to be fucked with this toy?" Mark asked.

"Yesss, yess," she cried out.

"Tell him, Beth."

"I need it inside of me, Eric. Fuck me with it," she screamed out as he licked faster and faster across her clit.

Mark pushed it in deep, pulling it out and pushing it in again.

"Oh God yes, Eric, fuck me with it harder," she called out.

Eric looked up at Mark and grinned, rubbing her clit in fast circles as she writhed in pleasure.

"I need you Eric. I want to feel your cock inside of me," she begged.

"Go for it," Mark whispered to Eric under the music.

"No, she knows she's with you," Eric whispered back.

"Please baby, fuck me," she begged.

"Are you sure," Mark asked. "It's me, Mark, remember."

"Just fuck me, Mark. God, just fuck me," she begged.

Mark and Eric both climbed off the bed and stripped quickly of their clothes. Eric stood and watched as Mark tore her panties off and climbed up between her open legs.

"I need you so bad Mark. I need your cock in my pussy," she begged.

"She's so fucking tight," Eric whispered to him as he started to stroke his cock in anticipation of seeing her get fucked.

Mark aimed the head of his cock at her wet pussy lips and just gently pushed against them. Her pussy sucked the head of his cock inside and she moaned softly.

"Give it to me, Mark. Give me all of it," she called out.

He rammed into her hard.

"Oh, God," he called out. "So fucking tight!"

"God, yes," she screamed out. "Fuck me Mark. Fuck me hard."

He grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulders and started pumping into her fast and hard, his balls slapping against her ass. Eric reached for the vibrator and started running it across her clit, sending her into complete ecstasy.

"Oh, God, fuck yes," she screamed. "I'm gonna cum!"

Eric grabbed her nipple and tweaked it hard, just the way she liked it.

"Yes," she screamed! "Fuck me!"

Her body grew rigid and then started to shake as her pussy pulsated in orgasm.

"You like that baby? You like the way I fuck you?" Mark asked as he continued to pump into her hard and fast.

"Oh God, yes."

Eric bent down and took her nipple into his mouth, sucking hard, before moving up to her neck and eventually her mouth. He was kissing her hard and deep, something Mark could not have done from his position but she didn't notice. Mark slowed his fucking, making longer, slower strokes as she kissed Eric. Eric kissed up the side of her neck and to her earlobe.

Softly he whispered. "Still hate the idea of a threesome?"

"Eric?" she asked in shock as she struggled against the scarves.

Mark pulled out of her and crawled up the bed, kissing her as he pulled the blindfold off. She blinked until she was re-accustomed to the light and looked from one to the other.

"It's okay baby," Eric said.

"What the hell?" Beth said, still not understanding.

"Shh," Mark said, kissing her again.

She struggled against the kiss at first but as Eric started to kiss her breasts and down her stomach, she stopped fighting it.

Eric slowly started to trace her clit with his tongue and her moans came out of her kiss with Mark. Mark pulled away from the kiss and his hands and mouth found her nipples.

"Tell Eric how it feels, tell him what you want Beth, talk to him like you were talking to me." Mark ordered.

"It feels so good baby," she obeyed.

Eric sucked her clit into his mouth and bit down gently.

"Oh God baby," she said.

Mark licked down her stomach and took over her clit while Eric started to dart his tongue in and out, deep into her pussy.

She cried out, "Oh God yes, fuck me with your tongue baby. Fuck me!"

"Do you want his cock, Beth? Tell him," Mark said.

"Yes, baby. Fuck me Eric, I need your cock," she begged.

Mark pulled away as Eric slammed his cock deep inside of her pussy.

"Oh God baby, I love the way you fuck me!" she screamed as he slammed deep inside of her.

"You like fucking us both, don't you Beth?" Eric asked as he fucked her the way he knew she liked it, hard and fast.

"Uh huh," she admitted.

"You like Mark's big cock?" Eric asked.

"Uh huh," she admitted again.

"You wanna suck his big cock?" Eric asked.

She didn't answer, she wanted to but it was her husband who was asking. Did he want her to say no?

"You can tell him, Beth. He wants to please you," Mark assured her.

"I want to watch you suck his big cock while I fuck you," Eric added. "You wanna suck that big cock, baby?"

"Yes, God, yes," she answered.

"Tell me, Beth. Tell me what you want," Mark said.

"I wanna suck your cock. Put your fucking cock in my mouth," she screamed out, finally able to let go of every inhibition.

She sucked his cock like a pro, long strokes, taking the head deep into her throat with every thrust as Eric fucked her hard and fast.

Eric could tell by the look on his face that it wouldn't take long for Mark to finish.

"He's gonna cum in your mouth baby. You swallow Mark's cum while I fill your pussy up."

"Yes, baby," she managed between strokes.

She was so turned on by his words that she started sucking harder and faster, willing Mark to give her every last drop.

"Oh God, fuck," Mark said as he shot his load deep down her throat.

Beth and Eric reached climax together. Screaming out in unison as Mark watched with a huge grin. Eric collapsed on top of her.

"I love you so much baby," he said.

"I love you too baby," she replied.

"Well worth the effort," Mark added. "I can't wait to tell Cathy."

"Cathy?" Beth asked. "I thought you two broke up?"

"Nope, it was all part of the plan," Mark smiled.

"Plan?" Beth asked, still not truly understanding.

"The four of us, baby. Cathy is going to join in next time," Eric explained.

"You mean, you knew, and you knew he knew, and Cathy, Cathy knows?" Beth asked in shock.

Both Eric and Mark nodded and smiled.

12