Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd purposefully worn a skirt; after all I had good legs, they were nicely tanned and a bit of bare flesh never hurt a seduction I'd always been told.

With a confidence I didn't know I had and a sensuousness I'd learned there and then I slid myself onto his lap. My legs were parted, the skirt was pussy high, my breasts were bare and my face was inches from his as I straddled his loins facing him.

"So Misterr Deekins," I whispered pinching both of my nipples.

"So Samantha?" he croaked back leaning forward and kissing me gently on each cheek.

"Do you think?" I asked between us grinding our mouths together and shoving our tongues into the other's throats. "This sort of constitutes the start of an affair?"

"I'll have to think deeply about that and perhaps check the rule books, but yes I think there's good chance it does," he smiled back as he took the hem of my denim skirt and rolled it up even further so it was bunched around my waist.

I opened his Ralph Lauren shirt and ran my fingers all over his nice chest. He was slightly tanned, quite, but not overly, muscular or hairy and really looked lovely sitting there as I peeled the shirt from him.

I leaned forward and started kissing and licking his chest. He put his hands under my bottom and lifted me nearer to him. I slid my fingers inside the waist of his trousers. He slipped his under the mini skirt and into my panties. I touched his erection just as he ran his fingers along the lips of my pussy.

"Oh God Sam," he moaned lifting me off his knees and standing us up.

I panicked thinking. 'Here we go again,' but it was ok. He pulled me into his arms. My breasts were crushed against his lovely chest and his gorgeous erection made a wonderful dent right up my tummy. He struggled my skirt undone and with just a little help from me slid it down my legs and off so I stood in his arms in just my blue thong and brown, sling back shoes. He pushed me backwards manoeuvring me towards the big, green leather Chesterfield that he gently laid me on.

It was smooth and a little cold but that didn't matter, nothing mattered other than Mister Deekins and me; at that moment he was my entire world and, I hoped, I was his. As he stood beside the sofa looking down at me his fingers fiddling with his belt and zip, it looked very much as if I was just that.

I went to remove my panties as I thought that was the appropriate thing to do. I was playing things by ear for I hadn't been here before and had no idea what was expected of me; I hadn't played the game so I didn't know the rules, how could I?

"No," he said a little sharply as he slipped his trousers down his legs, considerately removing his socks at the same time. "Leave them on for me Sammi, they look so good."

He had an assurance I'd never seen in a man I'd made love with, but then as that was only three it wasn't much of a sample was it; certainly not statistically significant enough for Mori or Gallup? But the confident and unabashed way he slid his boxers down and completely bared himself to me really was something. I liked it, I liked how he'd now taken control, that he was leading the way and directing the action. Yes I felt better now that Mister Deekins was dominant, for that let me play my more natural role, a submissive.

He really did look absolutely gorgeous as he as good as posed in front of me for a moment or two. I'd learned that I liked the look of naked men; especially naked, erect men; especially naked, erect men who are about to make love to me and most especially this one for he was now kneeling on the sofa kissing me. I felt so special; I felt wanted, needed, adored and very, very feminine indeed as the naked, rampantly erect lecturer, kissed me, stroked my body and whispered lovely little nothings into my breasts; yes he seemed to speak into them, not my ears.

Now was evidently the time for my knickers removal. As he kissed me he started pulling on them, I raised myself to help him by putting both arms round his neck and using that to lift my bum from the sofa; my skin stuck to the leather for a moment or two and then came away as if my skin was peeling.

But then I was wonderfully naked in his arms. I felt great, it was what I wanted, what I needed and what my body had so strongly been craving for so long now; to be naked crushed against DD with him about to make love to me.

I wanted to, but somehow didn't have the confidence to take his manhood in my hands. It didn't seem right, somehow. Silly I know but that's how I was then.

I was lying on the sofa one leg stretched along that the other bent with my foot on the floor. David was lying between my opened legs, his arms around me as our mouths deep kissed and tongued each other. His cock was pressed right into my stomach the base of it squashed against my pubic bone. My arms were round him running up and down his back, his were squeezing my breasts and bum at the same time. Absolute heaven!

He wiggled, he slid down me a little, he propped himself up and, impressing me enormously, he slid a condom on one handed. We went back to the position we'd just been in, well almost. He was still between my opened legs, his hands were still all over my bum and boobs, I was still stroking his back and our mouths were still clamped together. But now his cock wasn't on my stomach, it wasn't making that large indentation in my softness and its base wasn't pressing on my pubic area. No, now it was between my thighs, now it was beneath my stomach, yes now the tip of it was nuzzling right against my lips that I was sure were opening of their own accord to give this most welcome visitor a rousing welcome.

He raised himself a little so that we were looking at each other.

"I want you so much Sam, I didn't realise it."

I smiled with pleasure. "I want you as well David," adding as I held his gaze. "But I did realise it."

He laughed and kissed me.

"Actually I did realise it, but I put it out of my mind. It's dangerous and I didn't think you'd want an old sod like me."

"Oh David," I sighed pulling his face to mine and kissing him passionately and adding. "Have me David, please take me."

With that, he buried his face in my long blonde hair, grabbed my bum with both hands and eased himself forwards so his cock opened those lips that had been waiting wet and ajar precisely for this.

Can there be a better sensation than that of a hard cock slipping up your waiting pussy? I doubt it. It's simply awesome, wicked, magical and just fucking fantastic. There are so many associated feelings, both physically and emotionally, that I'd like to describe, but cannot form the words and phrases to explain.

Once in me he didn't move for a while. He went as far up me as he could go, held me tight, kissed me and held his cock rigid. It was a nice feeling and one I hadn't experienced before.

"God you feel fucking fantastic Sam."

"Oh mmmmm" was all I could muster as a reply being so full of emotions, as well as his dick.

"So tight it's as if you are gripping me" he went on eventually starting to move.

My cunt seemed to explode with sensations as he slid up and down inside me. Every little nerve end inside that ultra-sensitive passageway seemed to be stimulated as he thrust in and then slid almost out. He was at such an angle that as well as thrilling my insides he was also putting pressure in my clit. The combination was awesome.

"Oh David yes" I groaned holding him very tightly and running my hands up and down his back.

"Good?" He grunted with his mouth half-full of my breast.

"It's wonderful, marvellous."

He started moving faster. Thrusting deeply up me then almost removing it before surging back in. He did that quickly then much more slowly. He varied everything as he hands roamed my body.

I started to cum and sensing that he slowed down, as I then did. He seemed able to sense my every move and need. It was beautiful.

Then I felt his hand on the back of my leg.

"Put it round me" he moaned.

I didn't get what he meant. "Huh?"

He pulled my leg up and I understood. Now feeling extraordinarily grown up, I wrapped my legs round his waist and crossed my ankles at the back. He thrust harder and the deeper penetration sent a surge of extra strong feelings through me. I grunted.

"You ready Sam?" He asked as he slid in and out a little faster,

"Yes David, oh yes, yes yes" I moaned, my eyes closed, mouth wide open fighting for breath as my orgasm burst and he shot into the condom.

We only did it once that afternoon, but then after that we only did it once most afternoons, up until I left a few months later. That was plenty for me.

I loved being 'looked after' regularly; it's a most interesting feeling. No wondering where the next shags coming from, no looking at men who stare or chat you up and wondering whether they fancy me and no frustration at all, for your body doesn't go long enough without sexual stimulations for it to build up. A bit like being married I guess, but without the hassle.

I suppose we fell in love in a way. We both knew there was no future and although David had secured a new job in London we knew we'd never be true partners. I didn't mind at all, after all having a lover and being a mistress is far cooler than being together, I think. Although I felt no sorrow for his cheated wife I didn't want to break anything up, not that he'd have wanted me to in any case. Also, although I find older men more interesting and enthralling and, without doubt from my perspective, they're far better lovers, I had no desire to have one as a long term partner; a twenty year difference at eighteen is one thing, two decades between a couple at forty and sixty is quite another.

So the inevitable pillow talk between us on those long, lazy sex filled afternoons and evenings wasn't maudlin and messy. It didn't dwell on the future and what will happen to us. It didn't concern itself with her and how we'd cheat on her and see each other once he moved to London and it didn't discuss our relationship through rose tinted glasses. No both of us recognised it for what it was. An older man having a fling with a young bird and an impressionable young woman giving vent to her yen for older men, To say that it was just sex was an overstatement, just about. Sex was of course the prime motivator but there was something else as well. Whether it was love or a derivative of that who knows? We cared and felt for each other and wanted to be together but we both recognised the restrictions our ages and situations placed on us and were relaxed living within them.

So basically we fucked each other when we could and thought sod the future.

12