Seduction

Story Info
She wakes him up with love.
1.7k words
4.45
20.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slept silently in the bed, sprawled out on his back; the blankets kicked to the floor. She crept slowly into the room closing the door soundlessly behind her. She stopped at the foot of the bed watching his chest rise and fall in a steady rhythm. She crawled onto the bed between his legs careful not to wake him. She placed her hand on the inside of his thigh and slid it slowly higher until her fingertips grazed his balls racking her fingernails across them and then back down. She placed her lips close to his skin so he could feel the heat of her breath. Then she ran her tongue across his balls and up his cock. She flicked the tip of her tongue along the head of his cock and then placed it in her mouth. She looked up at him through her eyelashes and her eyes met his. She smiled wickedly and slowly slid the rest of his cock into her mouth. She circled the base of his cock with her fingers and increased the pressure slightly as she lifted her head running her tongue back and forth. His cock pulsed as it filled with blood getting hard in her mouth. She sucked hard on the tip before releasing it and running her fingers up and down softly. She placed his cock back in her mouth and slid her lips back down to the base, then sucked on it pulling it out slowly bending it away from his body almost reaching the tip before sinking back down again. She increased the rhythm slowly, alternately using her hand and mouth. The fingers on her other hand caressed his balls as she pleasured him. He placed his hand on her head pushing her hair out of his way so he could watch her. She looked up at him as she released the head of his cock and then ran her tongue around the ridge slowly.

“Good morning,” she said as she lapped at his cock like a contented kitten.

“It looks that way,” he replied. She lowered her lashes flirtatiously and then laughed at her own silly attempt to be coy. She kissed the hand that he had placed on her cheek and then licked the tip of his cock again. He moaned softly and raised his hips when she sucked his cock back into her mouth. He tangled his fingers in her curly hair as her head moved up and down steadily. She placed as much of his cock into her mouth as she could and stopped moving. She sucked deeply and slowly raised her head. She placed her thumb under his balls and pressed on the muscle pulsing there. She sucked a little harder as she reached the head, then sank quickly back down and he exploded in her mouth. He watched her through half lidded eyes waiting patiently for her next move. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye as she lowered her head. She licked his cock, cleaning it of every drop of cum. Slowly she crept up his body watching him intently. She kissed him deeply the taste of him still on her lips and tongue.

“Do I taste as good as you”, she asks softly.

“Why don’t you find out”, he replied and slipped a finger between her nether lips, into her. He pressed it in slightly, twisting it as he pulled back out. His finger glistened with her moisture. He rubbed it across her bottom lip waiting for entrance into her mouth. Her tongue darted out coaxing his finger inside. She sucked lightly on it, her taste and his combined into an intoxicating drug.

She released his finger and looked down at him. Futilely she tried to slow her racing heart. He watched the internal battle play out in her eyes waiting for the right moment to push her over the edge. She moved towards him slowly, her eyes never leaving his. Her hair slid forward, it’s long curly locks teasing along his skin as she moved closer.

She leaned over him her face inches from his; her breath and his exchanged with each exhale. She moved forward to kiss him, her lips barely touching his, the heat of her breath making them moist. She exhaled slowly, teasing him, tormenting him, but not quite touching him. She licked her bottom lip, the tip of her tongue slipping out to caress the fullest part of his bottom lip. He followed her as she pulled away, his hands tangling in her hair, capturing her lips in a deep kiss.

She gave into the kiss for a moment, lost in the warmth of his embrace. She pulled away when she realized he was testing her, seeing if she would submit or if she was continue. Slowly she slid down his body, her breasts resting against his chest her nipples slipping along his heated skin in a shared caress. Her thigh rubbed against his cock when she moved back up his body. She kissed him slowly, their eyes caught in a challenge. He was taunting her, daring her to go further.

She straddled one of his legs. He could feel her wet heat brush his skin as she moved. He raised his leg slightly, pressing it closer to her pleasure point. She rocked into him and moaned sweetly her nails digging into his skin. The pleasure she took entranced her, igniting her passion to a fevered pitch. She bit his neck to keep from screaming in need. Raising her leg she placed it on the other side of his body. He could feel the scorching heat of her yearning burn the skin of his stomach.

She moved slowly back and forth her breasts and pussy caressing his skin. He placed his hands on her breasts, squeezing them gently, his thumb teasing her nipple. She pressed closer to him, giving his mouth access to her breasts. She straddled his chest, her pussy planted firmly against his diaphragm; making each breath he took a tormenting caress.

He placed one of her nipples in his mouth, rolling it along his tongue, then repeated the process on her other breast. He kissed a path up her neck to her ear. He bit the lobe delicately.

“Don’t let me distract you from your purpose”, he whispered breathlessly, his hands skidding down her body to her backside. He pressed her tighter to him and raised his hips in invitation. She lifted slightly off of him and moved back slowly. She felt the head of his cock trace her crease. He raised his hips again breaking between her lips trying to gain entrance, but she moved too quickly and his cock grazed her clitoris.

She lowered herself completely trapping him between their bodies. Moving is a small circle she teased them both, building his need with each movement. His fingers dug into her flesh almost bruising her. When she could take no more she lifted her hips and let his cock slip to her entrance. She stopped wanting to delay the pleasure. He moaned in frustration, wanting, needing to be inside of her. She let him slip a little further into her then rolled her hips gently teasing him. She leaned forward to give him a small kiss and then sank back down swiftly, impaling herself on his cock.

She paused for a moment breathing deeply, trying to contain her raging need. In teasing him she had placed herself in a tempest of yearning, she wasn’t sure she could contain her own climax until he reached his. She moved slightly, smashing her clitoris against his pelvic bone and nearly screamed in ecstasy. Her mind battled with her over sensitized body trying to regain some semblance of control. She had set out to seduce him and had in turn been seduced.

He looked up into her stricken passion glazed eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek. He pulled her down into his arms and held her as she battled with emotions she didn’t want to feel.

“Let it go”, he whispered and kissed her gently. She breathed in deeply and exhaled on a shuddering sigh. He rolled her over onto her back and kissed his way down her stomach. He separated her lips with his tongue rolling the tip around her clitoris. Placing his lips around it he sucked it into his mouth. He held it with his teeth as he flicked it with his tongue, begging her to cum and she did. Her body vibrated as he drank the cum from her lips. Her nails clawed at his scalp, nearly drawing blood. Her back was bowed and her mouth was open in a silent moan. She had actually screamed his name, but he doubted she even realized it.

He crawled up next to her and pulled her back into his arms. He kissed her deeply sharing the taste of her cum with her. She lifted her leg and draped it over him. His cock pulsed against her wanting more. His hands found her breasts and he kneaded them, pinching the nipples. She dug her nails into his back; her passion for him still inflamed.

She pushed him onto his back and followed him climbing on top of him again. The time for teasing had passed and she slid down onto his cock. She sat up taking all of him inside of her, and then leaned back slightly, bending his cock as it slipped out of her. She rocked back and forth only allowing an inch or two to separate them as she clenched the walls of her pussy around him. She moved slowly tormenting him. He bucked against her, pressing deeper, clamoring for completion. She began to move faster, feeling his cock harden with each thrust.

He sat up quickly and claimed her lips in a turbulent kiss. She wrapped her legs around his back holding him tightly. He leaned her back and began to trust into her violently, his need out of control. Her nails clawed his back drawing blood, their gentle need ignited into mindless passion. She met each of his thrusts as he struggled to get deeper into her. He pulled her legs up further onto his back and sank all the way into her. She heard him moan and felt his teeth sink into her shoulder a split second before her world exploded in a flash of brilliant white light. He gave her a soft lingering kiss before he pulled her into his arms and drifted back to sleep.