Seduction

Story Info
A young man realises how special she really is.
1.6k words
4.27
16.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood at the doorframe of her room, watching her lying on the bed. The sight aroused him, for she looked so innocent and in total bliss.

Did she not realise her body was calling out to him? The way her breasts rose and fell evenly, the nightdress she wore had ridden high up her thighs, promising endless pleasure.

He held back a groan remembering earlier that evening. How normal it had been for him to call upon her for relief. This had been the 100th time that she had 'serviced' his dick. He gave her nothing in return, and she never asked.

He arrived unannounced, and when she opened the door, she could see the desire in his eyes, and the way he touched her cheek. This was his way of asking her for this 'special' favour. She took his hand and led her to the front room. Why? She didn't know herself, but this was the only time she had power over him.

She turned round, and tiptoed to kiss him, but he pushed away-as usual, and pushed her down onto her knees. She took hold of his belt and unbuckled it, then his pants. She stopped, and looked up seeking his permission. His eyes answered her hesitation. She pulled his pants down just below his flat belly, and pulled out his already throbbing cock.

The size always frightened her, and it was only semi-hard! Her fingers wrapped around the large girth and pumped it a little. She could see a clear drop emerge at the tip, and she got closer to lick it gently off. The instant her tongue made contact, he nearly came.

He knew she wasn't a virgin, but still her little experience practically made her one. She smiled inwardly and she slipped the engorged head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

She took hold of the base, and lowered her mouth further onto his thickening shaft. He was surprised he still had some control. Her hot, wet mouth tingled him with pleasure, and pleasure was what his was after. He begun to softly pump his hips against her mouth seeking deeper entry, but her firm grip stopped him. This was sweet torture, and that's why he went to her.

Soon after she picked up pace with both her hand and mouth. Bobbing her head up and down his shaft, she moaned around him. As much as it had aroused him, it had her too. She loved being in control, and pride overtook any feeling she would have afterwards.

He weaved his fingers into her hair, encouraging her to keep going. He was so close. All he wanted was to come in her lovely mouth and feel her swallow his cum.

She could tell he was close. And decided to end the torture for him, buy sucking harder around the head. Sure enough she heard him groan and push in a little more, before he flowed her mouth with thick ropes of cum. She begun to swallow, never missing a beat.

When he could not come anymore, she cleaned him up with her mouth, and let his limp dick slip out. She looked up to see a satisfied look in his eyes. His triumph stung her. She reached out for his hand, but he just pushed her away, and turned around.

The hurt ran deep, as she got up and walked out of the room and climbed the stairs to her room. He would let himself out-he always did.

This time he didn't. He didn't think much of it at first as he walked into the kitchen to get himself some water. She looked around himself. She had good taste though it was very feminine. Maybe that's the reason he acted the way he did. She was so cool and aloof, which is why she had surprised him with agreeing to this activity. He looked at the photo album which settled on the kitchen table. He began to flick through it, and looked at the pictures of this girl was using. She looked so nice, even beautiful.

Something in the back of his mind registered the look of hurt she had shown when he refused her hand, and suddenly he realised how silent the house had become. He hoped she wasn't locked up in her bedroom and crying her eyes out over him. That's when he headed upstairs to her room.

Now here was starring at her. Totally unaware of his presence and her attire. She looked so tempting, how he never noticed, he didn't know. She looked at peace, and now that would change.

He went over to her, and placed a kiss on her full lips, she didn't stir, not react to his lips. His wondering hand went down onto her breast, and kneaded it. So full and ripe. Then his hand brushed down to her soft thigh, and began pull up the hem of her nightdress. He managed to pull it up, to her waist.

Her white angelic panties gave her an air of innocence he wanted to rid her of. He very expertly pulled them off her hips, and down her legs. Still she did not awake. Her bare pussy presented itself to him. She was hair-free. He slowly parted her thighs and looked at her glistening flesh.

She must've been aroused from earlier, but had done nothing about it. His fingers traced the wet folds, and parted them. She was pink. She felt hot and wet, and he hadn't even pushed his finger in. her clit was peaking from its hood. Using the pad of his thumb, he gently rubbed it.

He heard her moan softly and stir, but not come fully awake. He bent down and kissed the inside of her thigh, then the other. He worked his way up to her pussy. Smelt her aroma which was sweet yet tangy. Using his tongue he lightly licked the length of her slit till he reached her clit. Without thinking twice he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked on it hard.

Jolts of pleasure sipped through her belly, causing her wake up, and find his head nestled between her thighs, and pleasuring her with his mouth. He looked up to see her watching him with surprise and lust. He just went back to he neglected pussy, and pushed his tongue deep into her. He juices flowed onto his tongue as he stabbed her with it.

She was going delirious. He was French-kissing her pussy and she was loving every moment of it. Then suddenly she arched her back, and pushed her feet onto her mattress as a powerful orgasm washed over her. She fell back panting, her cheat heaving unevenly.

He sat back and looked at her pussy again. It felt tight around his tongue, and without thinking he pushed his finger in deep. The sudden intrusion had her sitting up like a bolt. He had been right, she was tight. He groaned at the thought of how great she'd feel around his now hardened cock.

He pulled out his finger and began to strip himself. She watched him with anticipation, and followed by removing her nightdress. He fell on top of her. Caressing every curve. His left wet trails down her throat and followed till he reached her breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth and swirled it with his tongue, whilst his other hand and crept back to her pussy, and gently stroked it.

As he went onto the other nipple, he pushed his finger inside, and felt her clench around it, never wanting to let go. She could feel his dick pulsing against her belly. She instantly wrapped her hand around it and pumped it. He pulled out of her pussy and pushed her back down.

He pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and looked deep into her eyes. He saw lust and desire which were very much reflected. He took his cock and lined it with her pussy and teased her by sliding it up and down the slit, covering it with her nectar.

She was more than ready. He slowly pushed the tip into her welcoming depths, and felt her soft walls grab him. He brought his hands on either sides of her head, and gently trust deep into her.

They both moaned. At last she was receiving pleasure. He couldn't believe how incredibly hot and wet she felt. How could he have never have noticed. He pulled out so just the tip was inside, and pushed back in, but with more force.

He continued doing this, and she began to meet his every trust, and urging him on with her moans. She looked so wanton beneath him, and it took his breath away at how loving she was in their love-making.

He grinned down at her, and before she could decipher, he rolled onto his back taking her with him. She was no stranger to this position, and took it in her stride to bring them both pleasure.

She placed her hands on his chest and began to ride him slowly, every time grinding her pussy down on him, and rubbing her clit against his pubic bone. He folded his arms behind his head and he watched fuck him and letting her breasts bounce with each thrust.

He closed his eyes, and moaned in pleasure as she picked up speed. Harder and harder she rode him. Her moans getting louder and louder. He wanted to bring her to pleasure before his. He took hold of her hips and thrust up into her hard and fast.

Suddenly she exploded around him. The clenching of her pussy walls around his cock, brought on his orgasm too. Wave after wave of hot come shot deep into her body. Their breaths erratic from having incredible sex. She collapsed on him, nuzzling against his shoulder as they both fell asleep with his cock buried deep inside her.