Seduction

Story Info
She finds a note after work.
752 words
3.3
11.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara comes home from work and finds a note on the door that reads,

"Hello darling I know you had a hard day at work. Now that you're home you're mine. Come on in and take off your shoes. The phones are unplugged and dinner is cooking."

She takes off your shoes and walks in. She finds rose petals on the floor leading to the bathroom. Following them down the hall, she finds another note.

"Relax and enjoy the hot bath that I have drawn up for you."

She looks around and sees no one but can smell dinner cooking, her favorites. She lets her clothes fall to the floor and walks over to the tub. The lights are off and the candles are burning as she slips into the warm bubbly water in the tub. Kara looks over and sees the book that she has been trying to read forever sitting next to a chilled glass of wine.

Sitting back, she blissfully enjoys the bath, book and wine. She closes her eyes and relaxes. Kara awakes to hear the buzzer from the stove. She climbs out of the tub and goes to dry off, only to find her clothes and towels are gone. She calls out to her lover, but gets no reply. Next she walks into the bedroom where she finds a third note. She begins to read when the soft sounds of the stereo filter in the living room.

"Darling, dry off then open the box on the bed."

Still she hears nothing but music. She walks over to the bed and takes the lid off the box. Tossing the tissue paper in the air she sees the blue silk nightie in the box. Kara gasps as she pulls it out and holds it next to her soft naked wet body. With out drying off she puts the dress on. Twirling around the room she feels like a queen. She walks over to the dresser, looks into the mirror, and starts humming to the music while putting her hair up.

When she thinks she has seen her lover walk by in the reflection of the mirror, she turns and finds no one there. Shaking her head, she starts to put on her make up. While doing this she hears something in the hall. She peeks out to see what is there and finds a glass of wine.

Calling out she asks. "Are you trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me, mister?"

Kara walks down the hall sipping on the glass of wine. On the TV is a video of a wood burning fireplace and there is a cool night breeze blowing into the house. Her nipples begin growing harder. Kara isn't sure if it is the air, the wine, or the thought of what her man going to do to her. She walks over to the table and sees that is set but the candles are not lit. As she starts to light the candles she feels his arms wrap around her waist. She closes her eyes as she feels his hot breath on her neck. Then she feels his lips kissing her neck.

Her hands clasp on to his. Her head tilts back as he kisses her neck. She guides his hand up to her breast. He starts to rub them through the silken dress. Kara moans yes. As her man starts nibbling on her ear lob, Kara's breathing grows deeper. She then turns her head so their lips can meet. Lips parting and tongues dancing.

"Mmmm...Chris...this is wonderful." Kara purrs.

He can feel her erect nipples in his hands. Firmly Chris starts sliding them down the front of Kara's body. This causes her body to push against his. She can feel how excited that Chris has become. They break their embrace and Kara turns around. Throwing her arms around his neck she sees him in a tux and wearing a mask like the one in the PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. She starts to speak. Chris presses one finger against her soft moist wet lips.

"Shhhhhhh, tonight I am the man of your dreams." He leans forward and starts kissing her neckline. She exhales deeply feeling his lips on her heated skin. He then slips one of the spaghetti straps off her shoulder and takes one breast in his hand and takes the nipple into his mouth....and continues to please her, whispering that the night has only just begun.

The End