Seduction

Story Info
Student seduces her teacher.
1.4k words
3.58
33.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mnkind
mnkind
10 Followers

Nisha had just turned 18 when I first met her as my accounts student. She was poor in the subject though far more skilful in other lustful techniques.

I soon realised that she was not interested in the subject at all and things reached a head causing me to lose my patience with her and threatening to discontinue the lessons as she was wasting both our times. She looked at me with soulful eyes, emotionally trying to flatter me and explained that she was having difficulty in concentrating on her subject because of her health. Since it sounded like a genuine reason I believed her. In the next few months she built on the emotional bond between us and I found it difficult to stop this. I was slowly but inexorably drawn into her spell.

She was indeed a master in the art of seduction and pursued it with sensuality, wile and cunning. Her purpose of coming over to my place was not for studying but to ensnare me further and satisfy her own plans. She kept giving me desperate looks yet in a shy way which made it difficult for me to make any direct approach. I also stopped taking any interest in teaching her anything. Now we had started meeting each other for another more desirable reason which both of us enjoyed. Since I had a computer with an internet connection she asked me to show her a porn sites that she had heard of from some of her friends.

We used to spend almost all the 'tuition' time surfing .During this her eyes would be glued to the screen, mesmerised by the sights and sounds of what she saw. My interest grew in keenly observing what she was wearing, not only what was visible to the naked eye but under as well. I would allow my eyes to penetrate her t-shirts or tops to see if she was wearing a bra and what colour or style it was. She always wore either a pair of jeans or shorts. Her sitting so close to me, totally involved in watching the sites increased my desire and arousal and I often had difficulty in hiding my obvious response. I now wanted nothing but to see this gorgeous creature, to feel her, to taste her and to hold her.

Sometimes I'd get so desperate that I wished she was wearing a skirt which would make it easier for me to slip my hand up her thighs. One day I gathered enough courage to ask her what kind of underwear she wore and to describe this in detail. But she was coy and bashful or was this an act I wondered. Things were now going far beyond my tolerance now and I decided to go ahead with fulfilling my own desires.

Finally I asked her why she always wore only jeans and shorts and never anything like skirts. I tried to inspire her by telling her that I knew a lot of girls who wore tight fitting tops and short skirts. This seemed to have some effect because she soon started to wear thinner tops and t-shirts through which I could vaguely see her fancy bras in all hot shades. I knew the girl was picking up fast. It was now time for her exam in college which she was not at all prepared for. I suggested that she spend more time with me for 'tuition'. She consented and our 'lessons' became more of fulfilling our desires and wants. We teased each other, spoke in innuendos and enjoyed the effect this had on our bodies.

One afternoon to my utter surprise I saw her entering the room in a short, translucent black skirt and an equally thin orange top under which I could clearly see a black lacy bra. I knew that this was the day we both had waited for so desperately.

My hands along with my whole body were trembling in anticipation. Slowly lowering my hand down her lightly hairy neck I reached her thin top to feel a little of her bra. In her excitement she pushed her breasts outwards where I could clearly see her nipples protruding through the garments. I craved for more. She was so nervous that she tightly closed her eyes not daring to see anything.

She started raising her skirt from her knees upwards exposing half a length of her silky smooth thighs. She was not able to raise it anymore than that so I helped her feel more at ease by not raising the skirt but slipping my hand underneath it instead. She just loved this graceful move of mine. I made her feel that she also had a role to play and was not totally dependent on me. I liberally feasted my eyes on her budding tits (still under cover). Now there was no more waiting. Her cheeks were close to mine and our shoulders were brushing too. I knew she was waiting for me to take the initiative.

Her hair rolled down over the back of neck making her look more sensual than ever. It was wild and curly and smelled of peaches and vanilla. I massaged her neck for a few seconds and then rubbed her lower her back. I could feel her top dampening with sweat along the back while the sweat from her armpits and breast area was drenching the front. As I ran my hands along the edges of her bra she slowly looked up at me with longing an desire. Her softly curving lips were slightly parted and had a fine sheen of moisture on them. Her pink tongue slightly protruded through small white teeth. Her lips beckoned me to crush my mouth over them and to push my way into her warm, invitingly moist mouth. Sparks flickered between our eyes and we both hugged each other tightly finally letting go of all our inhibitions.

I bit her ears gently and moved down the length of her graceful neck kissing and nibbling away at her tender skin. Pausing at the base I gently bit her and licked her smooth skin. She arched her body in response pressing it tightly against mine. I was burning in the heat of her steaming hot body and my response was instant. She gasped when she felt my hardness, hesitated for a moment and then pushed and rubbed against it.

I could feel her breath increasing rapidly as she heaved with her breasts tightly pressed against my hairy chest. I began the unveiling of this sex angel by smoothly slipping her top off getting the first exposure of her fresh buds covered in the intricate designer black lace bra. Her body was so soaked in sweat that she looked as if she had stepped out of a shower. The smell of her sweat was intoxicating and very arousing and I buried my face into her heaving bosom, breathing in the smell and taste of her.

I put my hands on her hips and slowly began lifting her skirt up over her body. Under the skirt her fiery red thin panty barely covered her and through it I saw a dark triangle of hair. I soaked up the adorable view of her gorgeous image. This fresh young girl with her remarkably fair complexion standing in her black bra and fiery red panty. What a sight!

I helped her undo my shirt buttons with her own hands and then my pants. She saw my distended manhood for the first time, already wet with precum and gasped in shock. I turned her around with her back facing me and undid her bra brushing the straps off her shoulders.

Pushing my hardness against her beautiful cheeks I placed my hands under her armpits and slowly allowed my fingers to move over to cover her fresh buds. The felt smooth and firm and I massaged their tips to further hardness. I keenly waited for the first view of her breasts and then gently turned her to face me. They were perfectly formed, round and firm and topped with tiny sweet pink nipples surrounded by a darker areola. I suckled on them for some time. Then sliding my hands along her waist my hand reached down between her long legs. She was wet and very warm and as I gently massaged her mound she moaned in pleasure and pressed her body against mine.

I dropped to my knees and slowly brought my face close to her and deeply breathed in the musky sweet woman smell of her. My tongue dug into it gently probing and parting her lips to expose her beautiful, pink, moist canal. My watering mouth and her juices made everything so wet that it felt like being in a warm, sensual pool of love in which I felt I was drowning.

mnkind
mnkind
10 Followers