Seduction at Belinda's House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,511 Followers

"No Sophie, don't!"

Sophie's breathing was slow and deep as she turned the key, locking the cell's high security lock. She then pulled it from the lock and spun the large key around her finger. James looked on in alarm as she played with the only key that could open his cell.

Things then got worse as Sophie then lifted her dress and tucked the end of the cold key into the front of her underwear, her skimpy briefs barely able to hold its weight. She smoothed down her dress with a face that showed that the key was unexpectedly cool between her legs.

"Good luck getting out of there without me," she breathed.

Sophie was buzzing and her body was fidgeting like crazy, but still she held his gaze.

James was desperately thinking of a way out. Belinda wouldn't be pleased that Sophie had seen him in the cell and she would be totally pissed that he had let Sophie take the key. However this worked out, it would be his fault.

"Please don't take the key," James begged.

His voice had a sense of desperation that Sophie liked.

Sophie loved James and the way he cared for her and her mum. As she had matured, she had become jealous of the power her mother had over this wonderful man. He wasn't submissive by any means; he had once taken down two guys for just whistling at her, but he seemed to look up to women in a way that other men didn't, certainly not the wankers that Sophie had just spent the evening with. Why couldn't she at least experience that power just once?

"That chain attached to the floor, lock it around your neck," Sophie ventured slowly, her body increasingly hot in the evening air.

"What?"

"J-Just for a moment, please?" Sophie was starting to question herself, "So I can pretend I'm doing this to the fuckwits I was with tonight."

He could hear the frustration in her voice.

"Okay just for a moment," James replied, kneeling down and locking the chain around his neck and throwing the padlock key to the far side of the cell.

With alcohol still pumping through her body and shaking with nervous excitement, Sophie retrieved the now warm key to unlock the door and drew back both of the cell bolts. She opened the door and stepped tentatively into the cell and over to James whose head was now chained only inches from the floor.

"Just for one minute as we agreed," James checked, nervously eying the young woman.

Sophie was trembling, but dared herself to walk even closer to him. Suddenly she gasped out loud as his bowed head started to kiss her black heels. James looked up and smiled, "Just doing what the fuckwits should have done."

"OMG," Sophie giggled.

She quickly composed herself, her legs instinctively opening, as she enjoyed the feeling of power.

"And my legs," she stuttered.

"Just your ankles," James voice was commanding and she automatically nodded.

But his touch on her skin was electric and Sophie knelt down placing her waiting thighs within touching distant of his kisses. James tried to look up at her naive brown eyes, but she was too close and her scent too overwhelming.

"No more Sophie," he breathed.

Sophie held out her phone and took a picture of James's head between her open thighs.

"Delete that now!" James ordered.

"Oh, but I love you down there," she moaned, edging further forward.

There was no easy way out. James could easily have pushed her away, but he would still be chained to the floor and once Belinda saw that photo that was probably where he would stay for the rest of his life.

He tentatively pecked Sophie's quivering bare thighs, pausing every few minutes to see if she was satisfied. She wasn't, and now she was sitting on the floor in front of him, her dress pulled up and her bare legs spread wide. Again she took a photo of them together.

"No further," he begged, his words muffled by Sophie's approaching panties that were now touch against his face.

"Please?" Sophie begged.

James pushed his lips to kiss the front of Sophie's underwear. There was a shriek and her thighs wrapped around his neck as she hugged his bowed head into her body. Her breathing was deep as she held him tightly.

"Thank you for kissing me there," she whispered coyly as if only now realising where he was.

"Just make sure you leave before your mum get home," James panted as he tried unsuccessfully to wriggle out from between the daughter's damp legs.

Sophie clambered to her feet and used her shoe to kick the padlock key into James's reach. He unlocked the chain from around his neck and climbed to his feet, his face brushing against Sophie who was appeared to be in no hurry to move away.

"I just need a guy who will do that," the girl mused.

"You just need to go," James urged as he pushed her out through the cell door and pushed it closed behind her.

Sophie was smiling happily, her dreamy brown eyes now framed by wild chestnut hair.

"Could you push the bolt Sophie?"

"I thought you wanted me to let you out?"

"Best that everything is how your mum left it," he panted.

She smiled as she bent down to slide the bolt back into place and then gazed at him again through the grille.

"How's the length of my dress now?" Sophie asked, still longing for James's affections. Older men, real men, had always fascinated her and James's touch hadn't disappointed her. It almost seemed surreal to think where his gorgeously rugged face had been only seconds before.

"Remember I love your mum... so please don't tell her," James pleaded.

"As long as you look after me," Sophie breathed, "These photos will stay in my private collection."

"I always have."

"I know," she purred, trying to kiss him through the grille.

James half smiled and shook his head as he slumped against the inside of the locked door. He watched Belinda's daughter slink away, her tiny dress hitched up and revealing black underwear beneath.

"Sophie, your dress," he called.

Sophie just giggled and kept walking.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,511 Followers
12