Seduction at Belinda's House Ch. 15

Story Info
Virtual sex through the lid of a locked glass box.
3.3k words
4.38
11.8k
2
1

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

"Oh no you don't!" Sophie exclaimed, her short pink denim skirt swishing as she hurried into the lounge.

James's head was still locked inside the steel smother box and his hands were still handcuffed to either side. He was now desperately struggling to get up from where he was lying on the sofa. Dressed only in silk black boxer shorts, his taut body tensed as he climbed to his feet, looking totally ridiculous with his face peering out from the padlocked smother box.

"There's no way I'm missing out on this!" Sophie exclaimed, having loitered all morning, prowling, waiting for her chance.

Sophie's mum, Belinda, had gone to stretch in their home yoga studio. James had decided not to join his partner, as she seemed unable to stop giggling at his predicament. Plus, he knew that before long his smother box would become her yoga stool.

"I can't believe mum left you in that box," Sophie purred, prowling back and forth with her hands on her hips.

"We thought you had gone out, sweetie," James replied warily.

Sophie grinned as she shook free her long chestnut coloured hair, "The games you and mum play are way too much fun!"

"Maybe you can help," James replied cautiously, his eyes directing Sophie's gaze to the keys that were resting on the coffee table, "I can't reach the padlock on this," he shook the smother box, "but maybe you can help me surprise her with a miraculous escape."

Sophie whipped up the key to the box, which instantly vanished into her tight white bra, itself hidden inside her tight white crop top.

"That's not very miraculous," he sighed.

"Oh, I disagree," Sophie giggled, "Now if you were to escape from that box it really would be miraculous!"

Sophie eyed his black boxer shorts hungrily, wondering as always how far she could get with her mum's lover. These secret moments with James were exciting, but she found the unspoken taboo between them so infuriating.

"I assume you don't want me to take the keys, then?" Sophie blurred as she pointed to the floor.

James rolled his eyes.

"You really want to try?

James signed as he dropped to his knees and carefully lowered himself to the floor. He looked up through the hole in the smother box waiting for the young woman to sit on him. But instead of receiving a face full of soft denim, Sophie was undoing the silver buttons that ran up the front of her skirt.

"No, no... Fully dressed!" he warned, fighting against the weight of the box as he tried to sit up.

Sophie was too fast. She flicked open the final button and let the skirt slip from her slim tanned body to reveal an unnecessarily provocative white thong. She skipped free of the warm denim and dropped down heavily on to James's face. The smother box, which had lifted an inch from the floor, crashed back down under the girl's weight and was now rigid as if set in concrete.

"Skin on skin," she breathed, feeling his one-day old stubble.

While sitting on his eyes and nose, Sophie opened her thighs to watch James's lips struggle to move beneath the crotch of her underwear.

"Okay, enough," James mumbled.

Sophie stopped her rhythmic wriggling and jumped to her feet. But, instead of redressing, she heaved the heavy coffee table over until it rested over James's waist and legs.

"No..." James barked, as the young woman dropped heavily back down on to the lid with James's breathless face panting hopelessly between her legs.

"Now you're fucked," she whispered with a sly smile.

James legs were trapped by the table, his arms chained, and his head fixed helplessly in the box that the girl was sitting on. There was no way out. Sophie leaned forward with her legs spread as her prisoner's nose nuzzled into the front of her damp lingerie.

"I don't see why this is wrong," she murmured.

James tried to move his lips, but they didn't respond and seconds later he was presented with Sophie's bare vagina as the soft white fabric of her thong was pulled away.

"I'm not getting off your face until you do," Sophie whispered, "and I assume you don't want mum to find us like this?" she smiled through reddened lips.

She slid backward, freeing James's tongue which flicked across her bare vagina. She started to tremble. He did it again and then pushed in. Sophie muttered incoherently between breathes. Fuck, this was too good, too fast. She ground into his face moaning obscenities as she climaxed.

She slid forward, fully smothering James's face as she pulled back her hair into a ponytail. She stopped, her head to one side as she listened nervously for any sign that her mum had heard them. Nothing. She relaxed and sunk deeper into James's face. She didn't need to hear the moaning and desperate tapping to know that she had cut his air.

She moved imperceptibly until she heard a desperate intake of air beneath her. She felt a cool and tickling sensation as he somehow sucked air in through his nose, even though his nose seemed to be firmly wedged against her folds. She watched intently as he caught his breath and lay motionless, somehow managing to survive on cruelly rationed air.

Her foot played with his all too obvious erection; her arousal was almost uncontrollable, and her mischievous fingers only made the feeling more intense. She had never felt so sexy and powerful.

Her daydream was broken as she heard footsteps on the stairs and she quickly slid to one side, "Thank you, darling" Sophie whispered as she scoped up her skirt and ran off, semi-naked, just before her mum appeared.

*

"James!" Belinda exclaimed, walking in wearing a grey floral-patterned summer dress and flats. She was surprised. They had planned to go out for lunch, but James was lying on the floor waiting for her, his body pinned beneath the heavy coffee table.

"Bel... listen..."

Belinda put her finger to her lips, cutting him off. "Better cancel our plans for today." She sprayed out her dress and placed her naked bottom down on James's face.

***

A week later and the box arrived. It was almost coffin shaped, six foot long, by two foot wide, by just over a foot high. It had a slim black steel frame but otherwise all six sides were completely transparent made out of a special glass that was supposedly stronger than steel. The top lifted on hinges to reveal the space inside.

Sophie was standing next to Belinda as James pulled away the packaging; the large delivery just too hard to hide from her daughter. They looked on as James stepped inside, lay on his back, and lowered the glass lid down on top of himself. Suddenly, the lid clicked home as four catches automatically engaged to lock the lid in place. The women looked on excitedly. It was completely escape proof and as James had just proved, scarily easy to lock.

"Oh fuck," James called, his voice echoing through the small airholes.

"Typical man... never reads the instructions," Belinda smiled.

"Just push back those catches," he called.

Belinda smoothed her short silvery dress as she sat down on the lid to read the instructions and the warning about the self-locking lid. Sophie bounced down on her haunches next to her, her designer jeans stretching, and her black leather ankle boots creaked as she bounced.

"Soph, no!" James called. She didn't respond. "Bel, stop her?"

Belinda watched silently as Sophie took what seemed to be the only key and locked each of the catches in turn. She smiled, her head to the side, as her daughter turned the key in the last lock, pocketed it and sat down on the sofa opposite her.

"Nicely done," Belinda smiled.

Sophie smiled back confidently, her legs crossed, her back straight and her hair washed and brushed neatly back in a ponytail. With a classy white strap top, Sophie looked confident and happy, and a world away from the painful teenage years.

"You know you've put James completely out of my reach..." Belinda mused slowly, still impressed by her daughter's actions, "that's kinda cool."

Sophie trembled, her hand to her mouth, desperate to please her mum and keep her role in this game, "Can you two survive without him?" she smiled tentatively.

"Looks as though I have no choice..."

Belinda's could feel her heart crashing in her chest as James's dilated eyes stared up at her. She tensed her legs and slid the sheer fabric of her dress across the smooth glass until James's eyes were hidden beneath her.

"Shall I leave you two?" Sophie asked hesitantly. Belinda nodded and leaned forward to kiss her daughter's cheek as Sophie walked away.

Belinda stood up, her hands on her hips, and looked around the room. She heard a noise and looked down as James moaned, his gaze funnelling up her dress and fixing on her pink knickers that were pulling tightly between her round cheeks. Belinda stepped nearer.

"Oh, fuck Bel," James panted, "This is so tight."

"Yes darling." She opened her legs wider.

"Fuck, I need to get out!" James was grinning inanely as his head spun, willing himself to break free from the box.

Belinda swung her leg over so that she was standing straddling the box. James's cries of pleasure were intermingled with moans as he tried to break free. His frustration grew as she sat down on the lid, her legs straddling his prison.

"Sorry... but this is making me so hot," she mouthed almost silently.

"Let me out... please?" Her crotch was inches away and thrusting down on to him.

Belinda just shook her head as James's box started to warm up.

She scooted around and lay face down on the glass lid. It was as if James was the perfect male specimen, preserved for all time in an unbreakable glass jar. A jar so tight that he couldn't even move or turn over.

She opened her lips and instantly got a reaction as James's strained upwards to try to kiss her through the glass. She blew him a kiss and then smiled in pity, maybe because she knew how cruel she was about to be. James tried to reach her again only to headbutt the glass.

"You're so close," James breathed, his arms contorting within the constricted box, his mind unable to understand why he couldn't feel her body.

"You can't touch me, darling..."

James crashed around in his locked cell. "Darling, this is torture."

"I can't let you out... but maybe I can distract you."

Belinda unzipped her dress and wriggled out and lay on the box in matching pink lingerie. James could feel his hips thrusting upwards, his erection tugging inside his jeans. He tried to move, hit the glass and dropped back down to lay mesmerised as Belinda's tight pink panties ground against the glass.

"I want to make love to you!" she purred.

They kissed through the glass, the unobstructed view of each other's bodies making it strangely real. Belinda was already damp, and James tried to touch her through the glass, only to be exasperated when he couldn't pull her pants from her body.

"You've got to let me out," he pleaded with the look of infatuation.

"Undress," Belinda breathed.

James fought inside the confines of his box to unbutton his shirt and kick off his jeans. His erect cock now pushed the underside of the glass lid.

Belinda swept to her feet and grasped her vibrator. She ran back, dropped to all fours on top of the lid and prowled above James's head in a tangle of brunette hair. Her shoulders were back, and her breasts pumped forward as she strained against her lingerie.

She placed the vibrator on the glass lid and spread her legs until it touched between her legs, "Want to share?" Belinda asked.

James arched his back until his cock crushed against the underside of the glass. The vibrations were dampened by the glass but were just enough. He thrust up and she thrust down, only the thickness of the glass away. They kissed again, Belinda's tongue curling over the smooth surface, staring into each other's eyes until they finally climaxed. Belinda slung the vibrator away and slumped down on the glass.

"That was fun," she smiled, her body still shaking.

James nodded and smiled back through half closed eyes.

"You know Sophie has the key?"

"That's cool," James sighed, "You weren't going to let me out anyway."

Belinda smiled, picked up her silvery dress and bashfully held it around flushed body as she tiptoed away.

*

"Soph, call me." Belinda hung up and peered down apologetically at James, "She's still not answering."

"I feel like I'm in suspended animation," James stretched, pushing out against the box and pawing hopefully at Belinda's bottom that was sitting directly over his head, surrounded by her dress that was carefully spread out as if to hide him.

"You know you don't have to sit right above me?"

"I know..."

Belinda's bottom looked rounder and fuller as it spread out under her weight. James's traced his fingers around her shape as he kissed.

"Bel?" he started.

"Okay..." She had been waiting for him to ask.

The mature brunette lifted up slightly as she whipped off her underwear and settled her naked bottom back into place. James could now see everything, and she found the thought strangely exciting, knowing what this would be doing to his mind.

"Doesn't that make your predicament worse?" she asked.

"Yes and no."

Belinda felt tremor run through her body as James continued to moan and writhe beneath her.

*

Belinda was sitting on the sofa with her feet resting on James's glass cell when Sophie returned.

"Is he still in there?" she asked.

"You took the key," Belinda replied. The mutual admiration between the two women was still there.

"Oh, yeah."

"He needs water after his exertions."

Sophie chuckled as she wondered what her mother had done to him. Either way, James was so sealed from the world, that her mum hadn't even been able to give him a drink. How cool. How cruel. Yet amazingly, her mum was smiling at her and James's eyes were following her every move. For once she had the room.

"Have you tried to open the box?" Sophie asked.

Belinda nodded.

Sophie's breathing slowed as she touched the warm blue denim covering her inner thighs.

Belinda eyed her daughter who seemed more confident than ever, smart and in control and in no way intimidated by James. Belinda walked around the box and knelt down subserviently between her daughter's open legs, "Can I have him back, please," she smiled, hoping that her arousal was due to James's predicament and not her daughter's power.

Sophie breathed excitedly.

"Fun, isn't it?" Belinda whispered.

"Can I have a few more minutes?" Sophie asked.

*

It had been a surreal few hours for James. Lying in the middle of his lounge, trying to reach Belinda each time her sandals and silvery dress swooshed past.

His box seemed to be an irresistible seat for both Belinda and Sophie, giving him a new angle and insight into two women he knew well. At least Sophie was wearing jeans. Belinda had lifted her dress each time she sat down, and the constant view of her squashed bottom in brief pink pants only inches away had played with his mind.

Virtual sex, through a sheet of unbreakable glass, had been weird, but incredible. Fantasies of what he would do to Belinda once he was free multiplied in his mind. As the hours passed, and Belinda's bottom appeared and reappeared, all he could do was to thump the glass in frustration. He watched as her panties sat on and smudged the lipstick mark from where she had kissed the box. There was now a dab of red lipstick on the back of Belinda's thigh.

Belinda shared both his excitement and frustration; he could see it in her eyes. At one point she slid off the lid and tried to force the catches open with her hand. She had let out a cute cry of frustration and jumped back on to the glass.

*

Sophie returned half an hour later, her face flushed and her make up slightly smudged. James watched her boots stride up, knowing full well that his incarceration had been extended because she had wanted to masturbate. She stopped and sat on his box.

"Are you going to kiss me?" she asked.

James looked across at Belinda who was sitting cross legged on the sofa, big kind eyes, biting apprehensively on her lip as she waiting to see how James would react. He tensed his body and reached up to kiss the glass where Sophie sat.

Sophie hitched to one side and dug into her front pocket. Both James and Belinda watched intently as the only key reappeared. She unlocked the four catches but stayed sitting on the lid to keep James under her control for just a few more seconds before stretching to her feet and leaving.

"What was that?" James asked hoarsely as he climbed out.

"What?" Belinda replied innocently.

"With Soph?

Belinda didn't reply.

"And making out through a sheet of glass?"

"Oh that... that was fun."

"And all morning staring at your butt?"

"Well, you're out now..." Belinda breathed seductively.

Belinda had unzipped her dress which meant that it fell from her body as she stood up. She backed up excitedly against the wall and let James lift her on to his waiting cock. It was brief and intense and left Belinda trembling behind a screen of unbrushed hair.

"And again, with you in the box?" she purred, stalking towards him with hips rolling and red lips parted.

Belinda tried to push him back towards the glass prison, but James lifted her up and turned around so that she was standing in the box. She looked both aroused and anxious as James lowered her down.

"You'll enjoy having me inside even more if you know how it feels."

Belinda was shaking as James lowered the lid down on top of her. It clicked. Fuck! She was trapped and now it was her who could barely move a muscle.

"Stay," James smiled as he walked to the bathroom.

When he returned, Belinda was trembling, on the verge of both orgasm and crying out in fear. She became even closer to both as James's naked body appeared above her.

"Now you know what you put me through."

Belinda didn't answer, instead watched as James's strong hands reopened the catches and lifted the lid. He also turned the key in each lock such that next time the catches engaged they would instantly lock.

"It's scary," she stuttered.

Goose bumps covered her quivering body, which only increased as James's lips ran across her breasts, over her stomach and down to her panties where James surreptitiously slipped the key inside.

"Let's make out," he growled seductively.

Belinda gasped and hugged his head as he continued to kiss her between her legs.

James climbed in and lay down inside the box as Belinda dressed him in her entire collection of handcuffs, foot cuffs and thumbs cuffs.

"Do you still have the keys for all these?" James asked.

The fact that Belinda was chewing on her hair was not encouraging. James felt the weight of his kinky woman's restraints as he reached up to wipe some strands from her eyes. She kissed him once more before lowering the lid. The catches engaged and locked.

Belinda climbed on to the lid on her hands and knees and started to kiss.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers