Seduction at Belinda's House Ch. 16

Story Info
Belinda decides to keep Kate as a live-in sex slave.
2.7k words
4.52
18.2k
6
1

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,529 Followers

"I'm sorry!" Kate blurted in obvious distress as she hustled into Belinda's house, "I slept with that new guy."

Belinda closed and locked the door behind her, and followed the jumpy blonde into the kitchen. Kate's outfit of old blue jeans and tight pink tee shirt was no doubt a world away from how she had dressed the night before.

Belinda sighed. She had unlocked Kate's chastity belt with express instructions not to fuck the man that she had only met the week before.

"I don't think he's serious," Kate babbled, not helping her case. She looked back at Belinda, the eternally attractive brunette whose approval Kate craved, and whose dominant nature Kate found weirdly arousing, "I may see him again today," Kate ventured, hoping for a reaction from Belinda. A cry for help from her dominant friend.

"Do you want me to lock you up?" Belinda spoke quietly, her eyebrows raised above brown liquid eyes.

"Oh, I don't know," Kate shrieked, embarrassed by her predicament, but excited by what this woman might do.

"Well, I'm going to drink my coffee before it gets cold," Belinda replied calmly, taking her cup in one hand and Kate's wrist in the other, and leading her to the new large l-shape sofa, "Lie down sweetie," she whispered.

Kate did as she was told and lay face up on the soft grey memory foam cushions. Belinda turned and placed her toned round bottom down on Kate's chest and neck with Kate's startled face staring up between Belinda's jeans covered thighs. The two of them sunk even further into the soft material until Kate's head was below the original height of the sofa.

"Wow, I'm sinking!" Kate mumbled with surprise; her lips hidden beneath a crease in Belinda's jeans.

"Your holding cell until I decide your fate, Belinda replied casually, her habitually perfect posture curving up above her captive.

"I can't move!" Kate murmured, surprised by how much the cushions enclosed her.

"Comfortable, isn't it," Belinda couldn't help but smile at her friend's concern, "it's almost like the sofa is a box and I'm the lid."

"I'm disappearing!"

"Good, then you can't see that man."

Belinda looked at the mirror on the opposite wall and smiled with satisfaction, "It looks like I'm sitting next to a headless woman."

Belinda's hips and thighs seemed huge compared to Kate's cute face crushed into her crotch. Kate's delicate cheek bones and jaw line so obviously outsized and dominated by Belinda's thighs.

Kate's eyes were bulging with surprise and emotion as they gazed up at the woman who had chosen to sit on her neck. Kate struggled again, but there was nothing she could do until Belinda moved her butt.

"Sorry, I don't think these jeans are clean," Belinda remarked absentmindedly between sips of hot coffee.

Kate made a concerted effort to wriggle out.

"Dirty jeans are even harder to escape from," Belinda joked, bouncing slightly on her prisoner's hapless head.

Kate tried to use the upward movement of the bounce to heavy Belinda's denim butt up, but it immediately sunk back down around her face. She fought against Belinda's impertinent thighs for a few more moments before relaxing.

Kate should have been furious, held hostage by another woman in such a humiliating way, but this was Belinda. Kate smiled and breathed in the scent of Belinda's denim that was slowly burying her face.

Belinda squeezed her thighs against Kate's head as she looked down, she could feel Kate's shoulders directly beneath her cheeks, completely immobilised by her weight. Belinda shifted, stretching out her legs. Kate's eyes looked on quizzically, maybe she would be released, only for Belinda's bottom to remain firmly in place.

"You're in big trouble girl," Belinda said.

Kate just moaned in pleasure.

"You know I'm only doing this to stop you seeing that man."

Kate smiled and kissed Belinda between the legs.

"You're not taking your punishment seriously, Katie..."

"Can you take off these jeans?" Kate whispered.

Belinda smiled, Kate was just so much fun. The horny rock chick blonde was so easily aroused. It was no surprise that she got herself into trouble with every guy she met. Belinda rolled her eyes and sighed, why did Kate always tempt her to do this.

"Jeans off, you sure? That will be a whole lot of woman directly on your face."

"What pants are you wearing?" Kate asked, her narrow hips thrusting upwards.

"You whore!" Belinda scolded.

"Can I kiss them?"

"And you say you're not bi?"

"I'm not," Kate mumbled into Belinda's jeans, "I just like you sitting on me."

Belinda stood up, went to fetch Kate's chastity belt and then returned and wriggled out of her blue jeans. She straightened her brief pink thong that covered very little of curvy body, before turning to give Kate a tantalising a view of her behind.

"Are you sure?" Belinda checked. She never quite understood why Kate would want another woman to sit on her face, "On this sofa I'm going to drown you."

"I thought I was being punished?" Kate insisted, her hot and restless body increasingly impatient.

"Punished with restraint... not by death."

"Are you worried that your bottom won't be enough to restrain me?"

"I'm really not," Belinda retorted, dropping back down on to Kate's neck and burying Kate's features in pink satin, the horny blonde once again disappearing down into the soft cushions.

Feeling dwarfed by her friend's body, Kate kissed passionately at anything within reach. "You smell so nice," Kate gasped, her voice almost lost as she kissed Belinda's lingerie.

"Do really love my crotch that much?" Belinda's voice was breathy, and her body awakened.

"Well, I know you're going to lock me in the cell all day, this may be my only human contact..."

Kate reached down, unbuttoned her own tight jeans and pushed her hand inside. She jumped and cried out as Belinda touched her vibrator against the front of her underwear, "Oh fuck..."

"Not all prisons offer this service," Belinda smiled, alternating the wand between Kate and herself.

Kate's eyes wides widened and trembled as her orgasm approached. Only seconds away, Belinda closed her thighs, covering Kate's face completely to let the lovestruck blonde enjoy the special moment in her own underground cell. Belinda came moments later, her head back and moaning quietly into the still morning air.

Belinda enjoyed the high, for a moment oblivious to the fact there was a woman beneath her. Kate was getting impatient and was now trying to force open Belinda's legs so she could look out, "Bel!" she moaned.

Belinda kept her thighs together but slid forward a little until her butt covered half of Kate's face.

"No!" Kate squealed, from inside her increasing encasement.

Enjoying a moment of pure sadism, Belinda sat bolt upright as Kate struggled pointlessly beneath her. When Belinda finally opened her legs, only one of Kate's eyes was visible between her thighs.

"Oh, the fun I could have with you, sweetie," Belinda purred, "but first I'm going to lock you back in your belt.

Belinda stroked Kate's tangled blonde hair, she never took proper care of herself. Now the poor woman was being crushed, locked in chastity and then she would spend the day in a prison cell, all to protect Kate from herself.

*

Belinda stayed resolutely sat on Kate's face while Kate positioned the high security, made to measure chastity belt around her own body and clicked all the parts into the central lock.

Kate sighed out loud, her body relaxed, comforted by the fact that she could no longer get herself into trouble with shitty men. Belinda would never let her out of the belt, and her complete immobility mingled with the scent of her friend's arousal made her felt protected and owned. She knew that she would spend the rest of the day as one of Belinda's belongings, a captive, but with a captress who understood her and would return her to her happy place.

"Time to lock you up, Katie."

Kate looked on with puppy dog eyes as Belinda grabbed her wrist before standing up and helped Kate to her feet. Under Belinda's watchful eye, Kate undressed down to her chastity belt, the lack of clothes making her feel exposed and vulnerable. Belinda led her through the small cell doorway, breathing in sharply at the thrill and fear of entering a place that she couldn't leave until someone else decided.

Kate looked back at the open doorway, her world would be so different once Belinda had shut the door from the outside. Belinda looked so beautiful with the daylight silhouetted behind her, "Chains?" Kate asked hopefully.

Belinda rolled her eyes, but duly obliged by padlocking the heavy shackles around Kate's neck, wrists and ankles. Kate now had an enforced stoop and constant jangle as she shuffled with her three-inch stride, her hands permanent attached to her waist.

"I need bigger pockets when I have you," Belinda observed, pushing the extra keys into the front pocket of her jeans.

Kate's weakened body hobbled towards Belinda, hoping for a touch or even a kiss before the woman left her alone.

"You won't be making a run for it, then?" Belinda giggled, walking up to kiss Kate's cheek and then away to the door.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" Kate asked hopefully.

Belinda pursed her lips, "Well, James is travelling until Friday."

Kate jerked with a jangle of steel, "Can I sleep with you?"

"We'll see," Belinda winked as she closed the cell door and heaved across the bolts.

*

Belinda stood out the locked cell, the key to the cell in her hand. She knew from experience that this enforced discipline and abstinence would help Kate, it calmed her and rested her.

With James away, however, it was even more tempting to use Kate as a plaything. Kate would do whatever Belinda wanted, and right now Belinda's wanted Kate's touch. Maybe she would let Kate spend the night with her. Fuck, now she wanted to open the cell and let Kate's lips worship her instantly. No, she must wait!

Belinda quickly inserted the key and locked the cell with the horny blonde safely inside. She ran to her room and dropped the key into her underwear drawer and closed it with a bang. 'Wait girl,' she told herself as she grabbed her handbag and car keys and went out.

*

It was already dark when Belinda unlocked Kate's cell. Belinda had dressed in a short grey satin dress that wrinkled as it gripped her body yet was sheer enough to confirm that she still wore a thong underneath.

Belinda's athletic lean body and her perfectly made up face, was a complete contrast to Kate's dishevelled blonde hair and slim body that struggled to move in her heavy chains. Belinda knew that she was being cruel, but she also knew that it was the only way to control Kate and stop her fantasizing about shitty men.

Kate had hobbled exhaustingly to the bathroom and back to the dining table, but was now giggling happily as Belinda spoon fed her dessert.

"You look great when we keep you away from alcohol and men," Belinda smiled kindly as she played with Kate's tangled blonde hair.

"And nice tits?" Kate giggled, aware of her exposed breasts and erect nipples.

"Keeping you naked stops you from hiding contraband."

"Is that the only reason?" Kate teased.

Belinda leaned forward with her elbows on the table. She rested her head on her hands and gazed into Kate's smiling blue eyes, "Sweetie... remember I'm the only person who can let you out of those chains."

"Just wanted to know if you liked my breasts," Kate replied indignantly.

Belinda leaned further forward and sucked Kate's left nipple, running her tongue around it before kissing and popping it out of her mouth.

"Oh my god, let me out of these cuffs!"

"No... 'cos you'll fuck anything that moves."

Kate smiled, she loved Belinda's reprimands, "Are you going to put me back in my cell for the night?"

"Concrete walls and a door locked from the outside... do you really want that?"

"... no," Kate leant forward in the hope that Belinda would suck her nipple again, "I want to sleep with you."

"I only sleep with James, sweetie."

"But can I sleep in your bedroom...?"

"How would I restrain you?"

Belinda was becoming increasingly intrigued by the idea of spending the night with her chained-up sex slave. Plus, she knew James would approve.

"Are these chains not enough to hold me?" Kate blurted, "Without the keys I'm chastised, hobbled, shackled..." Kate exhaled as she looked for more words.

"Come on then..." Belinda whispered surreptitiously .

Kate had the look of an excited teenage as Belinda led her up to her bedroom. A large ornately decorated room with a heavy wooden door that Belinda locked behind them, "Oh fuck," Kate mouthed as Belinda pushed her down on to the bed.

Belinda unzipped herself from her dress and approached in only a pink thong and matching bra.

"Uncuff me?" Kate quivered.

Belinda shook her head, "Use your mouth," she breathed, lying back with her legs apart.

"Really?" Kate exclaimed.

"How can we ever control your sexuality," Belinda sighed, "... so excited about going down on the woman who locked you in those insanely cruel chains."

"I like them," Kate giggled.

The poor blonde struggled to her knees and then fell forward, lying face down between Belinda's legs.

Belinda stretch out her leg, her spin class toned thighs pinning Kate's neck to the bed, "No rush, sweetie... you're going nowhere."

Belinda pulled her thong to one side to expose her vagina. Kate let out a cute breathy cry as she struggled even harder to move. Finally, she was there and looked up like a child about to steal from the sweet jar as she kissed Belinda's clit.

"Go on," Belinda panted.

Kate kissed and licked and then pushed her tongue inside. Her lips felt different to James's and the illicit thrill of having her friend inside her only increased the thrill. She let Kate slowly bring her to orgasm and then locked her thighs around Kate's neck while she tenderly played with her tangled captive's hair.

"Can I play?" Kate asked, her body aching to be unlocked from the chastity belt. Belinda just tightened her grip and watched moisture glisten in Kate's kindled eyes. Kate looked up with complete trust, even though the slightest twitch and Belinda's thighs would constrict and choke her.

"We can't be lovers," Belinda whispered gently, "We're friend... and tonight you're my plaything."

"I want to stay with you," Kate begged.

Belinda felt torn, she didn't want to lie like lovers with anyone but James, but she knew Kate was longing to be held. Belinda moved her thighs back and forth, twisting Kate's features as she thought, "I could smuggle you into my facesitting shorts?"

Kate beamed, tears now in her eyes, "All night?"

"I guarantee you won't get out before morning..."

Kate had always been painfully jealous of Belinda and James, and her pointless relationships with abusive men was little consolation. She never got to spend a night cuddled tightly to someone she loved, but maybe now was her chance feel body heat as she slept.

"Let me shower," Belinda offered, untangling her thighs from Kate's neck.

"No... I like you like this..." Kate panted. Belinda's thighs immediately retightened. Kate grinned.

"You really want to reacquaint yourself with my smelly thong?"

"Yes... I want to kiss it goodnight."

Belinda carefully buckled and padlocked Kate's head into the leather facesitting shorts and then wriggled the shorts into their rightful place on her hips. With her thighs around Kate's neck and their bodies in close contact, she locked the shorts up for the night.

The delighted and exhausted blonde indulged her senses as the leather enclosed her and pinned her face against Belinda's bottom. She made high pitch giggles and moans, and even seemed to be talking to Belinda's thong.

With Kate's head on permanent lock down, Belinda unlocked Kate's shackles so that her arms could hug Belinda's legs like a lover. Kate's moans became quieter and her movements jerky as she fell into a deep sleep.

Belinda sighed. Kate only seemed contented when she was under Belinda's control, and she knew that Kate would love to make her incarceration with them permanent. Maybe she and James could keep the crazy blonde imprisoned in their house. A life of chores, sexuality and imprisonment; Kate would be in heaven. The thought intrigued Belinda. She would keep Kate locked up until James returned. If they decided to go ahead with the idea, Kate may never be free again.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,529 Followers