Seduction at the Old Gaol Ch. 03

Story Info
Belinda turns James into part of the gaol's exhibit.
2.5k words
4.62
17.7k
3
1

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,519 Followers

Belinda rushed home to check on her daughter who was still sleeping soundly. She walked back into her own bedroom and locked the door behind her. She took the key from the lock and pushed it into her front jeans pocket where it jangled against the keys from the jail. 'We're both locked up tonight Jamie', she whispered to herself as she removed her boots, her jeans and her top. Underneath she was naked, having left her underwear with James inside the locked cell.

She lit a small candle and turned off the lights; the flame flickering around her small bedroom. She could still smell James's scent on her body. It was on her arms and on her breasts. She sat on the bed and smelt her legs where his aftershave was particularly strong on her inner thighs. She flicked her head forward, her long dark hair covering her face, and looked down at her bare crotch. She was so hot and so desperate to feel his touch again.

Belinda climbed off the bed and tiptoed back to her bedroom door, her bare body bouncing with each step. She turned the handle and tried to open the door. The door rattled slightly in its frame, but was secure, sending a shiver of excitement down her spine. She peered through the keyhole and out into the hallway. She ran her fingertips around the edge of the empty keyhole as she fantasised about being trapped.

She wasn't really trapped. The keys were in her discarded jeans and she could retrieve them at anytime. James didn't have that luxury. He was locked in a maximum security cell, his hands and feet cuffed and his head locked inside a steel mask... and the keys to his locks were also in the pocket of her jeans.

She picked up her used jeans, folded them carefully and put away in her underwear drawer. This drawer also had a lock and she turned the key to make her imprisonment just a little more real. She closed her eyes and tossed the drawer key over her shoulder. It wouldn't take long to find in her small room, but for now at least, she had no idea where it had landed. She lay back on her bed and opened her legs.

Throughout her life, men had tried to control her and leave her with little control. She had pandering to 'their' desires. Now she had complete control over one of the most amazing guys and one who seemed happy to pander to her desires. There was at least one guy in the world who was doing nothing but waiting for her tonight and that thought made her feel strong and important.

'Fuck!' her fingertips were firing so much electricity into her thighs that she almost daren't touch between her legs. Fuck, if only she had James's lips to touch her instead. Ha, she did have his lips, together with the rest of his fucking sexy body. It was all hers, she'd just put her toys away for the night.

She touched herself and cried out from inside her locked room. Fuck, that was awesome and it wouldn't be the last time the crazed up brunette would touch herself before morning.

She relaxed and rolled over on to her side. 'Opps!' She reached down and picked up the key to James's steel mask that had fallen out of her pocket. On her bedside table was a roll of sticky tape that she'd used to wrap her daughter's birthday presents. She placed the small strangely shaped key high up on her inner thigh and used a strip of tape to stick it in place.

She lay on her side and closed her womanly legs together, burying the small key somewhere deep inside. 'You won't be escaping that mask tonight Jamie,' she purred into her pillow, feeling the key between her thighs, 'and you sure as hell won't be getting at that key without me waking... my super sensitive clit is on guard...'

*

Belinda hadn't slept much, but she still felt fantastic as she left her house the next morning. Leaving her daughter with her mum, she drove to the gaol and was soon walking back down the empty, echoing cell block and standing outside the tiny punishment cell.

She was wearing a black fitted blouse and a mid thigh length gray skirt with heels. The outfit was tighter and dressier than she usually wore to work, but the thought of James in the cell made her feel too sexy to wear anything else. Plus she wanted to look good for when she finally gave James back his sight.

She crouched down outside the cell door to make sure the skirt allowed her to do that and also to feel the sexy touch of the material as it pulled tight around her hips and thighs. With the skirt pulled taut, she could barely open her thighs. 'Perfect,' she thought, knowing that the key to James's mask was still taped to her inner thigh.

Inside the cell, James had spent a surreal night. From the moment Belinda had turned the key he knew he had no chance of escape, but it was the other restraints that she'd chosen for him that were really playing with his mind. The cuffs that she had locked on his hands and feet meant her. He was now disorientated and vulnerable.

He listened as the key turned in the lock and footsteps entered, "Who is it?"

Belinda knelt down, her skirt pulling tight, and watched his sightless head turn left and then right.

"It's the bitch who owns the key to your mask."

"Belinda! What time is it?"

"Time has no meaning to you my darling," she purred, "just do as I say."

James's exposed cock was hard and Belinda could feel moisture building between her legs. She pulled up her skirt, pulled her panties to one side and lowered herself down on to his erect cock. Very slowly and gently at first, but soon she was sitting astride him with her full weight bearing down. Trapped beneath her, hands and feet chained together and pinned down under her butt, sightless and confused, James could do nothing but enjoy the pure pleasure of sex.

She knew he was bewildered and disorientated, but that only added to her feeling of power. It felt like she was taking her dolly out of the box, ready to play with. He'd still barely spoken a word by the time they orgasmed again.

"Belinda? Belinda?"

"Mmm?"

"This mask is driving me crazy," James panted. He had tried everything to pick the small screw like lock, desperate for just a moment's reprieve.

"Not enjoying the scent of my panties?"

"That's all I can smell."

"Good... but I'm not going to return your sight quite yet... first you have to do something for me..."

Belinda stood up, repositioned her underwear and pulled her skirt back down. She stood with one high heeled shoe either side of his neck as she explained the cost of freedom. She had a tour group arriving and he would be her model. He would play the part a real life prisoner, bringing the tour to life and no doubt bringing her close to sexual orgasm.

She unlocked the cuffs on his hands and feet and took him by the hand and led her sightless man out of the cell and down the cell black corridor. He now had no idea where he was, which way he was pointing or who was there.

"You're usually trying to touch my body by now," Belinda said, taking his hands and placing them on the tight skirt that encircled her hips.

"Fuck, you feel fantastic!"

James knelt down and pressed his tight fitting metal mask against the front of her skirt, hoping to feel her warmth, "Oh fuck, I want you!"

"Just obey me... and you will have me."

"What about the group?"

"It's okay, I'll look after you darling," Belinda whispered as she squeezed his hand and locked him into one of the empty cells.

Belinda walked out to fetch the group of French students that comprised five women aged between eighteen and twenty one. They were on a three week trip to learn the language and also to learn something about the country they were visiting. They were evidently interested both in the old gaol and, in particular, the athletic physique of the 'prisoner' that they took turns to peer at through the grille in the cell door.

Belinda explained how the mask was used to punish prisoners.

"Wow, can he really not remove it?" one asked.

"No," Belinda smiled, feeling the key still attached to her thigh.

She continued to explain about the prison and the cell and then handed the key to the cell door to one of the group.

"Tell him to lie down with his hands behind his back," Belinda advised, "only then unlock the door."

Being ordered to lie face down on the floor by an eighteen year woman was embarrassing, but he knew Belinda wanted him to do it, plus it was the only way that his sexy brunette would let him out of the mask. Seconds later the door was opened and four women rushed in to hold him to the ground while the fifth tried to lock cuffs on both his hands and feet him.

James decided to have some fun by pulling his arms away and trying to stand up. He was strong, but much outnumbered. Plus any chance of escape was pretty much removed when one of the girls sat on the steel ball that contained his head, her thighs gripping it tightly. With his head immobilised, he gave up and let them chain his hands and feet.

"Does someone want to look after the key to the cuffs?" Belinda asked.

A blonde at the front was the first to respond and within seconds it disappeared inside the pocket of her jeans.

"Just don't lose it," Belinda replied, "there isn't a spare."

"Can't I keep it as a souvenir?"

"Mmm, that might limit his life options."

"Would he mind?" the blonde smiled seductively.

James's shuddered as he felt a hand touch his hard cock. Fuck, this was humiliating. There was laughter, quickly spoken French and then another hand. Oh fuck, 'Belinda get me out of this' he shuddered.

"Okay, get him up," Belinda ordered and five pairs of hands, less one errant hand, pulled him to his feet.

The girls cruelly faced James towards a concrete wall and laughed as he walked straight into it.

"Now bring him out of the cell and you can experience what it would have been like to be locked up here," Belinda hissed.

The girls were less enthusiastic about this, but dutifully let James go and stayed inside the cell as Belinda closed the door on them, slid the bolt across and closed the viewing grille.

"I so sorry," she giggled to James, "but your cock really is very hard."

"I can't help it!"

Belinda hugged him, although her giggles gave away her obvious enjoyment.

"Do you want me to lock you in the cell with them and leave you there?" she breathed, "I wonder if you'd survive."

She unzipped his trousers and took hold of his cock, while James could only stand there helplessly, breathing hard, every breath filtered through Belinda's underwear.

There was excited chatter as Belinda unlocked cell door and freed her group. She could tell from the look in some of the girls' eyes that the experience of being locked up hadn't been too unpleasant. She stood to the side as they filed out of the cell and then led them along the cell block. Two of the girls guided James as he shuffled in his foot cuffs, amusing themselves by touching his cock at regular intervals.

With her group still more interested in James's body, Belinda continued to explain the routine of prison life and stories about failed escape attempts. They moved on to the old wooden stocks and the girls were more than happy to force James to his knees and shut his neck inside the heavy structure. There was no need to lock his hands in the stocks as they were still cuffed behind his back.

There was also no need to padlock the stocks as three of the five girls were now using the top edge of the stocks as a temporary seat as Belinda continued her talk. James couldn't see anything, but guessed that they must be sitting on top of him by the whispered French and the constant tapping of their shoes and boots against his steel head.

With the tour now over, Belinda led the group back to reception and then returned to her prisoner who was still kneeling, slumped inside the stocks. She had expected him to get out from the stocks, but then noticed that one of the girls had flipped down the padlock hasp, trapping James inside.

""Well done darling! You definitely get your reward."

"Maybe let me out of this mask?"

Belinda sat down on top of the stocks, hitched up her skirt and peeled off the sticky tape from her thigh to free the key. Spreading her legs, she rubbed its tip against her panties, spelling out little messages for James that he had no chance of reading. The key having done its important work, Belinda inserted it into the lock and effortlessly opened the mask. She then untied and freed him from her damp panties

"Thank you!" he gasped, blinking up at her, "any chance getting out of the stocks."

"Not with me sitting on them," she replied, running her hand through his dark hair and guiding his lips against her thigh, "Kiss me..."

Belinda watched James kiss her as if worshipping her inner thigh. Her power had reduced him to this, "If I was to stand up and unlock you, will you take me back to your hotel and make love to me?"

"What do you think?" James replied, his cock now longing for her warm soft body to counteract all the steel and concrete.

She stood up and opened the stocks. She inspected the cuffs; the girls had done well, there was no way he was going to get out of them. One click in each lock and he was free, standing back up to his full height and stretching out his back.

"So did you enjoy that tour?" she asked, as he took hold of her arms, backed her up against the nearest wall and kissed her tenderly.

"Yes," he breathed between kisses, "I'm volunteering for tomorrow's."

"I'm now yours for the whole day," she smiled sweetly, her bobbing ponytail now looking quite innocent.

"And tonight?"

She shook her head, knowing she couldn't introduce him to her daughter, at least not yet, "But don't worry. After a day with me you'll be so exhausted you'll be begging me to lock you back in the tiny punishment cell for some rest."

"Oh really?" James smiled as he playfully slapped her butt and led them out of the gaol and back to his hotel.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,519 Followers