Seduction by Drugs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that Lawrence was performing the same knee-thigh action on Kent. Kent and I talked about our dilemma much later, just before we found out about the suggestion drugs, as we were straight, totally believed that and yet, had and were finding indescribable sensations in having sex with members of our own sex. It totally didn't make any sense to us and we agreed we had had absolutely no interest in sex with any other male or female outside of this family. Once we were privy to the information about the drug, it became clear and understandable. When you love totally, unconditionally - anything, everything is open, accepted and desired.

Sara's hand was now on my pussy, lightly running her fingertips over my labia but carefully, not touching my clit or entering me. I could feel my wetness and it definitely was coursing down towards my rosebud. It felt exciting to be stroked as the dinner party couples were sitting in formal clothing and me being finger fucked. I looked around to see if anyone was noticing but all I noticed was everyone was eating one handed as they appeared to be pleasuring the person on their right. I glanced at Kent and he had Lawrence's prick in his hand. It looked impressive but certainly wasn't the same caliber as Karl's, and short, maybe 5" but still wider than Kent's. Lawrence's hand was wrapped around Kent's tool. It was apparent that both were enjoying the hand manipulation preliminaries. The next woman had her hand inside the skirt of the woman on her right. The look on her face told me she was enjoying the fingering as much as I was.

Slowly, teasingly, Sara moved her fingers to my drenched pussy and eased 2 fingers into me. I was still working on strengthening my vaginal and anal muscles so I could tighten up for my darling husband but it was a slow process so her entrance was easily attained. I caught my breath as she added another finger, and then another and stated fucking my saturated cunt faster and faster. I thought I was going to disrupt the entire dinner party with my moaning and groaning but looking about, saw that all the diners were engaged on pleasuring the person next to them. It was surrealistic to see and know the entire party was engaged in finger fucking and jacking each other off while carrying on a normal conversation and enjoying Lobster, steak, asparagus and new peas.

I had to put my fork down and just let the moment overwhelm me. I could hear her fingers in my wetness when she pushed them in and out causing a squishing noise I thought was loud enough for a passing party to hear. Not so, that sound was emanating from all over the room. I knew I was going to cum soon as my moaning grew louder and I could feel that tightening way back, close to my spine as it built to a surging flood of cum. Karl and Erika had somehow made me into a screaming, ejaculating slut and as I felt the dam burst, I screamed out, "Fuck Me, Oh God...Fuck Me!" Next to me I heard my husband yell, "I'm cumming", and he shot a stream of cum onto Lawrence's hand and the bottom of the table. Lawrence's ejaculate wasn't far behind. When I came I had closed my eyes and let the fireworks behind my eyes subside. I opened my eyes to observe nearly every other diner either easing back from cumming or in the throes of a hard cum.

It was maybe 10 minutes until the entire party had had a huge cum and/or climax. Then everyone picked up their eating utensils and continued eating. It was one of the most erotic scenes I could imagine. I then again realized, Kent and I would be sucking and fucking; being sucked and fucked by every person in the room.

I turned to Sara and said, "Sara, that was one of the most intense climaxes I've ever had and I've done nothing for you." "You will my love, you will," she whispered. "You're going to suck and fuck me for hours and when Lawrence and Kent finish sucking and fucking each other, we're going to let them do both our holes at the same time. I'm going to be first" she grinned. I know Karl and Erica have already fucked you in your sweet pussy and ass at the same time and yes, I know how much they can and have stretched them, but it's still going to be awesome and I know you'll cum as hard as you just did."

"Now, just to make sure we don't miss out on anything, what device do you want to start with? You want the Sybian, the fucking machine, the fucking chair or my strapon?" I leaned over and kissed her deeply, our tongues playing the love game and said, "I'm yours darling, to use and abuse. I know you'll make me feel glorious as I will you."

Once the dinner was over and we all had hugged, felt each other's cocks and cunts, we then kissed everyone deeply with tongues and promises of out of this world sex.

Sara took my hand as Lawrence took Kent's and we walked towards the sex machine room.

To be continued - if anyone is interested as there are 9 other couples and each was unique and interesting. More explicit explanation about King and Brutus will require an email.

Renee and Kent

12