Seduction by Drugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Near the end, after we'd observed ourselves being fucked in every hole in every way, including having both Erica and Karl cum in our mouths, Karl came back on. He was dressed and sitting at his desk and Erica was sitting beside him. Their two huge Mastiffs' were sitting obediently at their side.

Hello Kent, Renee, you're privy to everything that's happened to you since visiting us a few weeks ago. We know that at first you were drugged and we also know that you fought us as hard as anyone ever has. But, if you will watch the other DVD that is in the other sleeve under the tape, I'm sure you'll come to realize that you do finally love, want and desire Erica, our pets, King and Brutus, and me to be your friends and lovers from now on and that you'll join our love group every six months for love and hedonistic sex. Yes, this first DVD doesn't show all that you enjoyed but the second will. I also gave you one last dose that will wear off within the next couple of hours and you'll remember everything in vivid detail. We look forward to your phone call to inform us that you'll be here at 7:00 because you want too and are not being influenced by my wonder drug.

Karl was petting one K9 on the head and Erika the other and their tone and body language suggested much more.

Let me also assure you that the love between the two of you will not be diminished but will be even greater.

The entire time was documented on the big clock in the background and we could see our progression on a digital timeline. The DVD was snippets of the 30 days but enough to show our slow conversion from a frightened, angry, mortified and raped couple to one that we observed to not only willing but seeking out the grotesque couple. During the entire DVD, and in the background as Kurt spoke, we could hear us making noises. The first week or so they were cries of anger, fright, pain and distress. Sometime in what the timer showed was the 2nd week, our cries became more sobs and moans...by the end of the 3rd week they had become demands for more, deeper and harder and above those were our shrieks of release when we had powerful climaxes. As the timer neared the end of the 30 days, we saw ourselves running to our lovers and hugging and kissing each over and over. Kurt's kisses contrasted with Erika's but they both were wanted and demanded from both of us equally.

Renee and I looked at each other with questioning in our eyes. We both must have realized it as we grabbed and hugged each other professing our love and commitment to each other, no matter what.

It might have been 5 minutes or 50, but we both pulled back, suddenly remembering everything that occurred during the previous 30 days. We grabbed each other and professed our undying love and kissed and hugged for over an hour. Either our total love for each other or remembering all that took place, we need to demonstrate or love for each other and ran to the bedroom to reestablish our married love life.

Later, after totally satiated, we looked into each other's eyes and jointly said, "Should we?"

"Yes", I replied, "we need to see what was left on the other DVD and see if King and Brutus got videoed too."

We both got up and ran to grab the package to find the other DVD as Renee, smiling, handed me the phone and said, "It's impolite to not let someone know we'll be there for dinner. Besides bringing some Canapé's, don't forget to bring something for King and Brutus too. They are a really big part of our new family."

If anyone is really interested in what was on the 2nd DVD and/or what we had for dinner, let us know, we'll try to accommodate you if we're not in Switzerland.