Seduction by Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It makes me horny. I want you to fuck me."

"Lick Pat's pussy to get her ready for me."

"Yes, Master."

She kneeled in front of Pat and spread her legs. Holding her by the knees she spread the limp legs wide and applied her divine tongue to Pat's pussy. She made it quite wet. Pat just lay there as if in a coma.

"Pat, did you like that?"

"Yes, I did."

"You did not move, why?"

"I couldn't."

Pat was still laying spread out. Not moving. She was speaking in a monotone, answering my questions. I reached down and felt her puss. It was wet with more than Karen's saliva. She still didn't move. "Pat, I want you to become very aroused thinking about having sex with me. You will picture my penis inside of you rubbing against your clit. As you get more aroused your hips will begin to rotate in anticipation of being fucked. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Her hips started to rotate. Slowly. She was pushing her hips against an imaginary resistance. I put my hand with the heel of my palm on her pussy. She pushed strongly against me.

"Open your eyes and ask me to fuck you."

She opened her eyes. "Fuck me."

"Ask me nicely."

"Fuck me, please?"

"Karen, sit on her face facing me. As I enter you, Pat you will like Pat's clit. When I say, 'now', the two of you will cum, loudly."

Karen squatted over Pat's head. I pushed into Pat as she began to lick Karen. This erotic arrangement set me off quickly. "Now!" The two women screamed as I shot into Pat. We all collapsed in a heap.

Several minutes later after I composed myself I wrapped up the action. This was fun, but it was Karen, I wanted to concentrate on. "Pat, when I tell you, you will get up go into the bathroom and shower and dress. You will not remember being hypnotized. You will feel terrific."

"Karen, how do you feel?" It seemed like I kept asking that question. It was the only way to gauge what was happening.

"I feel fine."

"Did you like Pat licking you?"

"It felt strange, but it felt wonderful. I will do whatever you want me to do."

"Karen when I wake you, you will join Pat in the shower. You will not remember being hypnotized. You will feel wonderful. Pat, you and Karen will not question why you are in the shower together. If I walk in you will not see me. Karen, if you see me, you will not mention it to Pat. After the shower you will both get dressed and come back to the living room. Neither of you will ever think about today or mention it to anyone.

I woke them. They gathered their clothes and went to the bathroom. I had a studio apartment. One bathroom with a shower only and a combination bedroom, living room and dining room. A very small kitchen area. I followed the two naked women into the shower. When we all walked into the bathroom Pat turned the water on and tested it as Karen watched. Then she stepped into the shower.

"Karen, there is room for you." She looked right through me.

"Karen, I feel strange. Do I look okay?"

"Pat, I feel strange also. Maybe it's something we ate." She said that as she stepped into my shower.

"Karen, do you really like Tim?"

"He really turns me on. I love his muscles. But the thing I like about him the most is his voice. I can't explain it but it really affects me."

"Karen, I certainly understand. His voice sends shivers down my body. I can't remember ever having that reaction to a man's voice." She was absently soaping Karen's back. I had been curious to see it there would be any sexual feelings between the women. I didn't think so.

I left the bathroom.

When they came out they told me that they would be leaving for their apartment.

"Well, girls, I hope I see you again?"

Karen looked dreamy. Pat said "I think I'd like that but I think you should concentrate on Karen."

I planned on doing just that.

* * * * *

If you liked this story please vote. Fives are most appreciated. MH

12