Seduction by Text

Story Info
A Text conversation (Sexting?) seduction between lovers.
3.7k words
4.38
8.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story, in the form of a text ("Sext?") conversation between my lover and me.

I'm driving the story, her responses are indented and italicized.

This actually happened, in real time, over about 3 hours one morning, while we were both in work.

Enjoy!!

*****

Hey. You in work ok now??

I'm on my own now, so I can start seducing you by text

Ooh... Please do... I have to go to the post office but please do cxxxxx

The tone of that has made me all mushy inside!!

Almost begging for it...

I think I'm in charge now... Xxxxx

You want me to beg? Xxx

Maybe... It may just the way I'm reading it. "Please do" twice, suggests you a note of begging to me...

I love it. I love that you trust me enough to give yourself to me completely to do with as I wish... Xxxx

It's the anticipation of what I think may about to come. It's worthy of begging for...

So please, please stop making me wait xxxx

Would you be on your knees to beg? That seems appropriate...

I'd need to be careful not to stand too close... The temptation to let you suck me would be too great. And I need to wait...

Of course on knees... Bound and blindfolded... Not knowing what you're about to do... Begging to be touched...

Although the idea of my cock in your mouth is incredible.

It is?

So I'm thinking we're back with the image you came up with yesterday...

I'm clothed, you only have black lacy pants (or are they silk?) standing in front of me, legs apart, blindfolded, hair hanging down and hands tied behind you back.

Lace, definitely lace xxx

I think your pants need to be lacy front, so I get a glimpse of your pussy, but silk back so I can feel it when I caress your ass and rub the tip of my cock against them (later)...

Fair enough...

I need to pause for a few minutes... I haven't gone away. You're still standing there, waiting for me... Xxxxx

Anticipating my next move.. Xx

Waiting...

Expecting... X

Something

But only I know what's coming...

Breaths getting shallower as time goes on... The wait is almost agonising

I start to soak through and you can smell my sex... And I whisper a pleading "please"...

I don't believe you when you say you're soaked through. I think you're just trying to get me over-excited. I'll just slip one finger between your legs, outside your panties, to check you're not lying to me.

If I find you are, I'll have to punish you.

You mustn't wriggle when I touch you there, or I'll have to punish you.

How does one stop a wriggle... I'd have to be really disciplined xxx

I don't know... I don't think I could - I'd have to suffer the punishment... Of course, that might be what you really want?? Xxx

Deep down.. Xx

Maybe it is... X

Let me know when you're back "in position"... Xxxx

Go for it... Xx

So luckily for you, it seems your panties are quite wet. My finger is glistening.

I'm kneeling down in front of you and leaning forward so my nose and mouth are so close to your pussy. I breathe in and can smell your sex. It's heavenly.

My cock is swelling in my pants.

As I breathe out, you can feel my hot breath on your thighs. I can see a slight glistening on the inside of them, and you seem to be quivering slightly... Xx

I am definitely quivering...

I risk a gentle flick of my tongue across your pussy. You flinch and cry out

Uh...

I should be stronger, but I can't resist reaching behind you, grabbing both your ass-cheeks and burying my face in your pussy. Inhaling your sex and licking across your panties

How do I smell? X

It sounds weird, but you smell "hot". I can feel the heat coming off you. It's sweet, not like honey, but a scented sweetness. Musky too. There's ylang-ylang - you must've bathed just before I arrived.

My cock is so sore straining against my pants.

I manage to pull myself away from you and stand up

I had to shave... So you could see all of me...

I couldn't see - my eyes were closed, so I could concentrate on the smell and taste.

Yes...

I have to take my trousers off - it's killing me.

I walk behind you where your hands are tied

Yes...

Luckily they're not too tight so you can reach and undo my belt, button and zip and help me ease them down. You try to get my boxers down too, but I'm leaving them on for now. They're black too.

God I'm so wet right now...

As I step out of my trousers you reach out and grab for my cock. You hold it through my boxers and squeeze tightly. I can't help myself but grind against your hand

And there's not a thing I can do about it xxx

You have enough movement to try to wank me, but I push forward so I'm forcing my cock and your hands against your ass.

We just rock against each other for what seems like hours.

My cock is leaking some pre-cum - you can feel it through the fabric it's so wet..

You reach lower and start massaging my balls, still contained in my boxers. All this time I'm gripping your shoulders - as much to stop my legs giving way as anything else.

Now your arching back into me, I pull on the blindfold and your head comes back, exposing your throat.

I start kissing and licking the side of your neck. Then nibbling a bit harder. You're writhing against me now - still cupping my balls in one hand, the other one is gripping my cock again and squeezing it in rhythm to our rocking motion.

Oh Jesus I need to touch myself...

My right hand is now round your throat, fingers splayed so I can cover as much of it as possible. I grip tightly, but not enough to hurt - you're gasping for breath again and I'm not sure if I'm too tight or you're just so full of lust and desire.

I tilt your head to the left so I can get more access to your neck and ear. I'm alternating, kissing your neck and nibbling your ear. You're whimpering now, like a child. I feel it. You've stopped moving your hands - too wrapped up in what I'm doing to you.

That's a good thing - I was dangerously close to cumming.

Fucking hell...

My left hand is now moving round and starts to caress your breasts.

I can feel your small, but oh so pretty, nipples hardening a bit. I can also feel goosebumps all over you.

I could quite easily make myself cum right now... I'm so turned on xx

I slowly let my left hand slide down over your chest and to your belly. My right one is still working on your neck, all your hair is over the left side now - I feel it tickling my left arm, but I can't stop biting your neck.

I can feel your belly bar - I tug it gently, I want you to feel it pulling, but not to hurt you, I feel you wince and think I've gone too far - but you squeeze my cock and balls as a sign to continue. You can't shake your head - my grip is too strong...

I feel the need to really spread my legs open...

My left hand now slips down lower. I want to go outside your panties first, but it just slips inside and I can feel your smooth mound.

You're trying to push your legs apart wider, but I stop you - for now...

Like I need to sit down and get them as far apart as possible, let you see me open and exposed... Vulnerable to you xx

Fuck I just groaned out loud...

I'm gently rubbing your pubic mound. I can feel the heat coming off your sex. I can also feel how wet your panties are and I'm nowhere near your pussy... Yet

Oh god I'm aching... My pussy is throbbing..

As I hold your mound I push back, away from your hands and then force my cock against your ass. I'm now controlling both our movements - grinding my cock against you and you against my cock.

Ooooohhh please...

My finger slips just the little bit lower and I can feel your swollen clit. You almost leap in the air as I touch it. And moan out loud..

Aw I'm soaking... Sat in the office... I can feel my underwear is soaked through... I want to touch myself so much right now. x

I can hardly breath now. So I let you go. You almost collapse, so I have to hold you up and guide you to the edge of the bed and let you sit down to rest and catch your breath. You're still blindfolded - and can hear me moving around, but you can't see what I'm doing.

Yes...

So you're sitting on the bed, hands tied & blindfolded. I'm doing something - you don't know what, can just hear me moving round.

Yes...

You can hear water running... Then stopping. Then you can sense me right in front of you.

You feel my hands on your hips, slowly easing your soaking wet panties down - you lift up slightly to make it easier. They slip down your lovely smooth legs. Then you can feel me untying the blindfold... You blink a couple of times and when you can see properly I'm standing in front of you, naked now and semi-erect. I don't speak

I'm holding your panties and I lift them to my face and breath in - inhaling your sex.

You're watching me lower them and wrap them round my cock and start to masturbate with them.

Holy shit. This is incredibly hot...

It only takes a few strokes and I'm fully hard.. They're so soft against my skin, you can see the head glistening with pre-cum when I pull the foreskin back.

Some comes off onto your panties. It's slick and shiny on the silk

Please don't stop xxx

There's a drop, just coming out - you lean forward mouth open, tongue out and I let you just lick it off of the tip... You moan with delight, as you taste the saltiness

You make a grab for my cock - hungry for it, but I pull back. Not yet... I still don't say anything.

I stand you up, turn you round and untie your hands.

You don't know whether to be happy as you'll be able to touch me properly, or sad because you really like the restriction of being bound. But I don't let you off that easily - I re-tie your hands in front this time and then sit you back down on the very edge of the bed, so only your ass-cheeks are on it.

I kneel down in front of you and start to open your legs. You reach forward to grab me but I push your hands away.

Oh my god...

I open your legs wider. I can see your pussy now in all its glory. It's quite stunning.

The outer lips are smooth, very neat and glistening.

I'm kneeling only about a foot away now - you open your legs even wider - you can feel my breath on your thighs and pussy.

Yes

As you open wider, your inner lips ease apart, revealing all of your deepest, secret spot. It's soaking wet. It's actually dripping!

I can see your clit, swollen and almost twitching on anticipation

Please...

You reach down to touch yourself but again I push your hands away.

I stand up and slowly push you back onto the bed. I gently pull your arms over your head and take the blindfold, tie one end to the tie on your hands and the other to the bedpost. Now you can't move them down at all

The angle you're laying at means your back is arched and your pussy it thrusting upwards.

I walk back round and kneel between your open legs again - but closer this time.

Mmmmm

I actually can't take much more of this and slowly start to kiss and lick my way up your inner thigh. Then back down the other one. As my head passes over your pussy I blow out quite hard so you can feel my cooler breath on your hot sex. You flinch and cry out.

Yes

I drag my tongue down your thigh, past your knee and lift you lower leg so I can kiss it all the way down to your foot and toes.

I slowly massage your foot - it's tickly at first but you quickly relax and I feel it go kind of limp. I kiss and suck each of your toes in turn, then move across to the other foot and so the same.

I trace the outline of your octopus tattoo with my tongue, before moving back up your leg, past your knee and onto your inner thigh again.

I have a massive thing about having my feet played with...

(I did wonder...) The skin is so soft & smooth and cool to my lips. I pause briefly for one second, looking down at your sex, wide open for me now.

I put my tongue fully out and lick from your asshole right across your pussy, clitoris and up to your belly button - one long sensuous lick.

You squeal in delight and writhe under my touch

God I'm deliciously aroused right now... Pupils dilated... Breathing hard...

I have to use both hands on your hips to hold you still.

I repeat the same motion again and again - each time taking it a little slower across your lips and on the third one I stop right on your clit and just hold my tongue there.

I can't hold you still at this point - you're wriggling so much desperate to force your clit against my mouth.

I just keep my head still and let you fuck my mouth.

It doesn't take long before your crying out as the waves of your first orgasm rip through you.

I slip one finger into your pussy - this just makes you squirm harder and let's me feel the spasms deep inside you. I start counting them but quickly lose track after 10 or so.

I feel them subside as I kneel up and pull away from you. I look up and can see a tear escaping from your eyes, which are still clenched tight closed.

Fuck me... Please... Let me feel you deep inside me... Please...

Not yet...

I stand up, as I do I lick once more - asshole to belly button. You wince and cry out again.

You open your eyes, and gaze at me with absolute love in them. I can see them sparkle even in the candlelight of the bedroom

I walk to the side of the bed, where there's an ice bucket with a bottle of wine chilling and 2 beautiful crystal glasses. I pour 1/2 glass of wine - your senses are so heightened even the sound of the bottle clinking against the glass and the wine flowing into it make you feel tingly.

I hold out the glass to you - "Wine, baby? Before we go further?"

You think long about it.

"I'll untie you so you can drink it. You'll need your hands free for the next bit anyway."

You want the wine. You know it's cold - you can see the condensation already forming on the glass. It would be so refreshing. Just to cool you down a little...

But you know you shouldn't.

You shake your head. "No, thanks."

"Why, baby? You know you like it."

"No - I must be strong".

You don't know, you can't see, but the pride and love it have for you grow at this. I can only imagine the struggle going on for you. You the fact that you resist makes me want to reward you.

I take a mouthful of the cold liquid and swirl it round my mouth. Chilling my tongue

Yes...

I kneel back down between your legs, swallow the wine and bury my tongue into your pussy.

I'm so sensitive now

You shout out in shock - the cold against the hotness of your pussy makes you gasp.

Your hips buck and again you're fucking my mouth - this time with my cold tongue slipping in and out of you.

Again - I keep still and let you control the motion.

I'm in total awe of you right now xx

You're so desperate to make the most of this, you untie the blindfold and so yours hands can grab the back of my head and you have complete control of fucking me. As my tongue is inside you, you manage to rub you clit against my nose. This only lasts seconds as another orgasm rocks through you.

Oh god...

I can feel the pulses on my tongue now. My cock is twitching I'm not touching it, but it feels like my balls are tightening and I'm about to cum myself

Fortunately for me you manage to get under control and let me come up for air...

Yes...

As we catch our breaths again, I untie your hands. And sit next to you on the bed. Just caressing you across the belly - like a reflex action.

You sit up and we kiss deeply and passionately for what seems like minutes but is probably only a few seconds. You can taste your own sex on my mouth.

You reach across and gently stroke my cock.

"Your turn baby", you say as you pull away from my mouth with a wicked glint in your eye.

You push me back and lower your head to my cock. Your tongue flicks across the tip, the salty taste makes you wriggle with delight.

Cupping my balls with one hand your mouth moves over the head and carries on until you've taken my full length into your hot, wet mouth.

I can feel your tongue rubbing along the underside on the shaft and as you lift up, it just catches the most sensitive spot just on the ridge.

Oh my god...

I gasp and cry out in pleasure. You leave your tongue there and start to masturbate my shaft, still massaging my balls in your other hand.

I'm nearly in tears now - the pleasure is so intense, but I have to get control back - I'm determined not to cum in your mouth - although I know we both want that - but I have more plans...

Somehow I find the strength to push you away. I almost had to use the safe word... But you lift your head up - a slightly hurt look on your face.

"Sorry baby" I say as. I take your face in my hands and kiss you. I can taste my cock in your mouth, in the same way you can still taste your sex on my face.

You have no idea what this is doing to me. Xxxc

I manage to ease us both up the bed so we're no longer on the edge.

I lay you back and we carry on kissing deeply and passionately. I'm stroking your breasts as we kiss and you keep reaching down and stroking my cock - making sure it stays hard. Slowly, I break away and ease you over onto your belly, then lift you up onto all fours.

You know what's coming now and you make a quiet weeping sound at the anticipation.

I move round behind you. Your legs are slightly apart, so I can see your lips.

You lower your face onto the bed so your pussy is even more exposed for me. I gently rest my cock against your delicate opening. You try to push back at me but I manage to hold you off as I move my cock up and down across your pussy and just flicking it across your clit.

I'm struggling for words now cx

You're too quick for me this time, I can feel your hand grab my cock and hold it at your entrance as you force backwards and I'm inside you. We both shout out in ecstasy.

Weirdly, neither of us moves. We're just there - enjoying this most intimate of moments for the first time.

I have one leg between your two and one alongside, so not straight onto your pussy.

As we start moving in rhythm, we can feel that this slightly awkward position actually means we have more friction and sensation... It's so intense but somehow we manage to find the control to not rush. Slowly and steadily we build the length and speed of the thrusts.

Intense xxx

I lean forward and let my arms come round your belly to embrace you. You arch back into this and we continue to move in near perfect rhythm.

I can't hold this for long and lift back up and increase my pace. You gasp and stop moving as I go harder now. "Oh God, yes. Fuck me baby", so I do. There is no finesse here now - this is just me fucking you in as animal a way as possible.

I feel it rising now and I can't hold back. One last deep thrust and I'm exploding inside you. You can feel me cumming and manage to flex your muscles - it's like your cunt is wanking me inside you.

I don't think it's ever going to end - I don't want to it to.

Then it subsides and I can do nothing but collapse onto the bed. Finished. Spent. Total exhaustion.

Fuck me...,

Christ! I didn't know I could do that...

12