Seduction From Dusk Till Dawn Day 3

Story Info
You spend the day at the house.
2.1k words
3.75
10.9k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spend the day at the house, walking down to the beach area below. We take blankets and ice chests filled with food and alcohol.

We relax and sunbath and go for several short swims. There is not a sole around and you tell me that you want to watch me relax nude. I remove my bathing suit and lay back down in the sun. You begin to rub some suntan oil across my body making sure to spend extra time rubbing it into my breasts. You then rub the oil down to my pussy.

The oil is warm from the sun and when it touches my pussy lips it feels so good. You rub it all around massaging my clit. It is very, very wet and you continue to massage me. You are just sitting up watching me lay there receiving this pleasure from your hands.

You use both hands now, one still massaging my clit and you insert your fingers from the other hand in my pussy. You start with only one finger and start slow. You hear the moans that I let out as I move my hips to the motion of your fingers and hands fuck me. You slip another finger in, this time they go deeper with every thrust. You find my g-spot and begin to massage both my clit and my g-spot and I cum instantly, time after time. I shake uncontrollably but you still don't stop. You love to see me squirm. You make me orgasm for what seems like five minutes straight. My breathing is very heavy and my back is arching off the sand, you love to see me this way.

Finally you release your hold over me, and I collapse back into the sand. My breathing returns to normal and you kiss my lips. You expect no pleasure in return, your only pleasure was to please me, and that is something that you always do.

I relax in the sun and then I get hot and decide to go for a swim to cool off. I am still undressed, as you watch me walk off into the ocean. You enjoy watching me in the water with the waves crashing up against my flesh. I motion for you to come in and join and you do. We swim for a short while and return to the beach. We eat our lunch and relax with our drinks and talk and reminisce the entire day.

We return to the house and get cleaned up for the evening. You tell me to put on something sexy, because you are taking me out for a special evening.

I put on my long, silky black dress. It has a long slit up both sides of my legs, and is very low cut, exposing the tops of my breasts and all my cleavage. Under the dress I wear my black lace bra and matching lace g-strings and my knee-high black leather boots.

Once I am done getting ready, I walk to the front room wear you are patiently waiting for me, and the first words out of your mouth are ..Damn baby, you look good". And of course I tell you that you look good too, and how good we look together.

We leave for the upscale restaurant that you had made reservations at. The restaurant sits on top of a cliff overlooking the ocean. We are seated at a very exclusive table, kind of out of the way from the other customers. Once again the table is lit with candles and very elegantly set for two. We are served a very delicious meal, and have several cocktails with our dinner. We take our time eating, both talking and feeding each other and staring into one another's eyes. After dinner, you order me my favorite chocolate cake and share it with me. I had the pleasure of enjoying my cake - bite after bite by you.

You put your finger into the frosting and stick it to my mouth, I begin to suck every last drop off, and you love to watch my mouth in action. You then slide your hand under the table to thigh and move slowly up to my pussy underneath my dress. You feel my wetness that is already beginning just by being this close with you. You tease me a little moving your fingers around and in and out of me for several minutes, then stopping completely.

We are now done with dinner and desert and you then tell me that we are going to go into the club part of the restaurant for some more drinks and a little dancing. We stayed in the club until almost closing time, having so much fun being lost in one another. We had drink after drink, and I was definitely ready to head home and have you all to myself.

Once at home, you pour yet some more cocktails. You want me to be completely relaxed so we can get freaky. I make a toast to the events that are about to come and for all the passion that has already been shared. You step out onto the patio and make sure that the spa temperature is just right. You then turn on the spa light, which is red and it casts a red glow throughout the spa and the surrounding areas. Then you turn on the waterfall that flows into the spa.

As the waterfall starts to flow into the spa, I can see the steam that begins to rise off the top of the spa water. It is so beautiful, with the glow of the red light and the water splashing down into the spa. You return inside, and reach for my hand and lead me out to the spa. Once outside, you go back into the house and grab the basket full of creams and syrups and our drinks and robes and return outside.

We can hear the ocean waves breaking in the distance, and of course the sound of the waterfall. The sound of the waterfall is pure heaven, and you know that I get turned on just by their beauty and sounds, and they put me instantly into a dream state of mind.

You then undress and slide down into the spa. You do this first so you can have the pleasure of watching me undress. I first unzip the back -gazing into your eyes seductively, then I remove one arm at a time. I slide the dress down slowly, teasing you with it inch by inch. First over one breast then the next and then my waist is exposed and you smile innocently.

Next it slides down over my hips, as I then drop it completely to the floor. Then I hear you say "damn baby, you look good".

I am now standing there in my knee high black leather boots, my black lace skimpy g-strings and my see-through black lace bra. I turn around slowly for you so you can see my ass in the g-strings. I then bend over in front of you, and slowly unzip my boots then slide them off my feet. You love me in this position - face down and ass up. You stare and smile, as you lick your lips softly.

I take off my bra next, watching you as you watch me, then I take off my g-strings. You reach for my hand and help me into the spa. I move over to you, still standing in the spa and bury your face in my breasts. You let out a soft sigh and kiss my breasts. You then bring your head up and place your hands on my waist to push me down to your sitting level.

As you do this, my hands go directly to your cock. The instant that I grasp it you moan. You are already excited from watching me undress for you. I stoke your cock up and down, then you pull my hands away and tell me I have to wait. You then tell me that it is your turn to please me.

You switch me spots, and have me relax for a moment. You reach for the bottle of whiskey and pour a few drops on my neck - you proceed to lick and gently nibble my flesh as you go. Next, you place a few drops onto my nipples and begin to suck it off - then you drizzle it down between my breasts, almost in a straight line leading to my pussy. You then trace this line with your tongue, all the way down.

You love to tease me, and this is definitely a tease. Next you grab the chocolate syrup and tell me it's my turn to get sticky. You place a drop on your tongue and lick my tongue with yours. You know how I love the taste of chocolate - next, you place a few small drops on my bottom lip so I can lick it off while I watch you work your magic fingers and tongue.

You then do the same with the syrup as you did with the whiskey, sucking it off my neck, except this time you keep kissing my lips in between, then go back to the area you were kissing. You spell your name across my breasts and lick the letters off one at a time, spending extra time on my nipples. You like to see your name spelled out on my flesh - claiming your property so to speak.

You then draw a heart around my belly button - although this time you don't lick it off. You bring your cock to my stomach and use the head to trace the heart. You do this to tease me because you know how much I want to touch you - to feel you right now.

At this exact moment, I am so aroused, and I want you so bad, but you continue to make me wait even longer. You slide my body up and place me on my back on the top step and place my legs up on your shoulders, then your face goes directly to my pussy and begin to lick me. I tremble with the first touch of your tongue. The anticipation has built up and your tongue feels so good.

You massage my breast with your hand as you eat my pussy. I love to watch you when you lick me - especially now with the red light glowing off our bodies.

You look deep into my eyes as you lick my clit softly - then you begin to suck on me. You know that I am close to orgasm and you start to fuck me with your tongue. Your whole face is between my thighs buried in my pussy lips. I begin to cum, and you continue to fuck me with your tongue and you taste my sweetness. You then put my legs down and pull me to you, kissing me passionately.

I wrap my legs around your waist as you back me up into the cold waterfall. You like this because my nipples instantly become hard and my back arches from the cold water running down my head and face to my chest. I taste the water from my lips with my tongue and then I pull you closer. You kiss me while the water is running down both of our faces and lips.

I want you inside me so bad, you tell me that the waiting is over, and I smile. You slide your cock into my tight pussy, and we both let out a moan at how good this exact moment feels. You then slide in and out of me slowly then faster gently then rough, The water is splashing everywhere and you are pulling my hair backwards to let the water run across my nipples again. The sensation of the water hitting my nipples and the pounding of your cock inside me, make me orgasm. You thrust harder into me, knowing the exact way to make me have multiple orgasms. Finally, you begin to cum, I can feel you drain completely inside me.

You bring me close to your chest, as I rest my head on you. Our hearts are beating so very fast and you kiss me on top of my head. I am exhausted both from the heat of the spa and the passion we just shared. We are both ready to lie in bed. You help me out of the spa and put my robe on me, then put yours on. We enter the house and head straight to the bed.

You whisper in my ear and say "Goodnight my love, Sweet Dreams and sleep good." Before you could say the last word, I am asleep, you smile and kiss me softly.

Sweet Dreams my love
xoxoxoxoxox
CherishXTC