Seduction in the Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbelina
kimbelina
598 Followers

Before I had a chance to get jealous, Jacob pulled out of her and plunged into me, Veronica still rubbing against me from above as he did so. He kept up this alternating motion for a several minutes, giving each of us several strokes with his big, hard cock before switching again. The whole time he was doing this, Veronica and I remained locked in a tight embrace, pleasuring each other with our tongues, our nipples, our clits. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced.

Soon I began to feel Jacob move more quickly, and his breathing became rough. He stood up, and Veronica and I climbed to our knees beneath him, taking turns fondling his balls and stroking his cock until he finally shot his load, his cum covering both of our chests.

After Jacob had finished, Veronica smiled and jumped to her feet, running naked into the ocean. She was always doing crazy things like that, and I usually just watched from the sidelines. But this time I followed her lead, eager to feel yet another new sensation, this time the cool, salty waves against my hot, sweaty, cum-covered skin.

Jacob watched and pulled his clothes back on as we frolicked for a few moments in the water, before finally getting cold and rushing back out of the water to put our bikinis on again.

"So, how many more days are you girls in town?"

We smiled and giggled in response, and the three of us strolled back down the beach, planning our next encounter.

kimbelina
kimbelina
598 Followers
12