Seduction, Inc. Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A single glance around told her Tony had had some plans for Valentines Day after all. The lights were dimmed with a few flickering scented candles lit, a fire dancing in the fireplace, soft music was playing and there were ice buckets chilling on the sofa table. For the first time she felt uncomfortable in their home. Maybe she could call a taxi or simply stay in the guest room claiming exhaustion – but then she remembered the angry glare Tony had given Mitchell before he had seen her. What was going on?

With a gentle push Tony sent her sprawling along the length of the sofa, only her feet still retaining purchase with the floor. The cushions plumped beneath his weight as he settled on the end.

She felt him lift her legs and pillow them across his thighs. He pried the shoes off her swollen feet. When he gently started to massage her arches and the balls of her heels, she whimpered and felt her body go limp.

Tony chuckled. "Vanity thy name is…Nine West?! Great shoes and they do make the most of these legs – but doll, thirteen hours on your feet call for more like a nurse's shoe." He scolded.

Weakly she lifted her head and glanced down her body. Yeah – her dress had ridden up – but at least the tops of her thighs were still covered. Not that she cared – she felt too good. The crazy, busy store day; her ex suddenly calling again; the talk with Mitchell – it was all forgotten. Her head fell back into the enveloping cushions. "Nurse shoes would have looked real good with this outfit. Men have it so easy." She murmured.

A warm tingling had started in her toes and was flowing up her feet, calves and thighs. When it reached her groin, she felt her temperature rise. She knew a heated flush was working it's way from her stomach, up her chest and neck and flooding her face.


"I guess you'll have to blame that demanding manager who insisted all us employees dress up for shopping holidays." Tony said dryly.

"Speaking of that demanding manager – I know all she had on my shift was chocolate, so where's the food?" Mitchell's voice floated from a distance.

"Sorry kitten." Tony patted her feet a last time and eased out from under her legs. "Let me get the snacks. We're all starving. Besides the massage would feel better without the fishnet – I promise I'll finish with you later."

She struggled to a sitting position and forced her eyes back open. Mitchell plopped down on the sofa next to her and draped an arm over her shoulders. He had changed into flannel pajama bottoms and a T-shirt that bared his muscled arms and hugged his chest lovingly. She half groaned. If the two of them kept looking so good and giving out massages, she was going to attack some poor unsuspecting guy for sex.

Tony came back in with two large trays of fruit, cheese, bread, crackers and dips. He shoved the fruit and cheese tray onto her lap. "Better get some now, 'cause Mitchell will eat it all." He promised. He reached into the ice buckets and pulled out three glasses and a bottle of champagne. "In between bites – why don't you tell us of today's incredible profits?" Tony joked.

Mitchell grinned at her. "Even after the advertising investments and stock increases – I think she tripled the profits made this year from the last two." He shared triumphantly.

"Give me a few days for the figures, guys!" She laughed.

Tony popped the cork out of the champagne and filled the glasses. "Drink up – but make sure you eat too." He ordered, passing around the glasses. "We have some things to discuss and I don't want you wasted!" He sat in the armchair on her other side.

"I told her some things." Mitchell guiltily admitted. "She wasn't going to come – even after I told her you insisted on having her for dinner. So I had to force and bribe her."

Tony cocked an eyebrow at Mitchell. "And you told her…"

"That she was indispensable, we didn't want to loose her, we love her and were concerned over the men suddenly panting after her, she was doing a great job at the store and we had a proposition for her…" Mitchell summarized.

"Well," Tony grumped "what did you leave for me to tell her?"

"About just how great I am – yea of little faith who didn't want to sink the extra money into advertising and starting a web site!" Pamela supplied helpfully.

"You're going to say I told you so for the next year, aren't you?" Tony questioned.

"Yep" Pamela smirked, smacking Mitchell's hands away from the fruit. The food trays were almost empty and her stomach was pleasantly full – but keeping Mitchell away from the few remaining morsels was simply to fun.

Tony leaned his head back into the armchair and regarded Pamela thoughtfully. "When we hired you, we were determined that things were going to work. Decisions had always been made jointly. We wanted to expand that to you – not an employee but a third partner. We needed you to be secure, confident and happy – for a long time."

She melted inside. "I am happy. And thank you for your support and confidence."

Mitchell started choking. "Confidence?" He managed. "We thought it would take you a year to start making changes and figure things out. And forget any profit."

She was confused. "If you thought so little of my abilities just why did you hire me?"

"We felt guilty – tempting you into a life a sin. You had initially crept into our store so timid and innocent. Suddenly you turned into rampaging sex maniac and buying all our products. When we decided to hire a manager – it had to be you - to keep you from bankruptcy!" Mitchell teased.

She grabbed a throw pillow and smacked him.

Tony laughed but replied soberly. "With us working at our full time jobs & splitting the hours at the shop – things were a mess. We were content, not realizing something was missing. After all we had no time or energy to invest, to spruce things up, to be more creative." He toasted her. "But you've changed that. I think the three of us just - mesh." He finished softly.

Mesh. What an odd word for it. She looked around their apartment fondly and realized she'd spent more time here then at her friends and families homes combined. These two men were closer to her then anyone had ever been. They offered her warmth, loving and caring. They had become her support, her friends, her playmates, her comparison for all future men in her life – and the true reason why she hadn't started dating again. Other men would always be lacking. She blinked back tears from her eyes and cleared her throat.

"Yeah," she managed to agree.

"All the compliments I'm heaping on you and you manage one eloquent Yeah?" Tony accused. "Where's the love and credit we deserve?" He demanded. "Especially when we tell you we want to give you a percentage of the increased profits and to become our third in fact - but only if you feel comfortable." He finished in a nervous rush.

Shock radiated throughout her body. Mitchell ran a hand soothingly across her shoulder and arm. "It's up to you – but it's been a huge relief to us - having someone else run the store. We can drop in and work occasionally and its fun again. So take some time to think about it over the next few weeks and we can discuss some options – it's not like the business end has to be settled immediately." He finished with an odd emphasis to Tony.

Pamela rolled her neck and shoulders – easing tension from her muscles. Mitchell stacked the empty trays and champagne bottle to the side of the table. He twisted till his back leaned against the sofa arm. Picking her up like she weighed nothing, he positioned her so her back was against his chest and her legs were stretched straight. He cupped his palms around her shoulders then started stretching her tight muscles.

"My god," she moaned "you two keep this up and you're going to spoil me for men."

"And just exactly what are we – androids?" Tony accused. "We put ourselves at her command – driving her around, massaging her body, filling her stomach and even pay her - for the privilege of what – being abused?" He stomped into the kitchen.

Mitchell suddenly pushed her boneless body off the couch and lightly slapped her rump. "Better go get in the shower. Get changed and comfortable. Tony's getting grumpy and is going to want his dinner soon." He warned. "I put an extra pair of pajama bottoms and an extra robe in the bathroom for you in case you didn't want to wear the sweats. They belonged to my sister – a short stuff like you – so they should fit. But whatever you're comfortable in." Stretching like a lazily he stalked Tony into the kitchen.

She could see Tony through the bar opening separating the two rooms. He was standing sideways – slamming cabinets. She watched as Mitchell's front spooned Tony's back. Mitchell started nibbling on Tony's neck and ear while his hands drifted around and up- rubbing Tony's chest. Her breath came faster and her breasts started swelling as she watched Mitchell slowly start down again - unbuttoning Tony's shirt. Mitchell's hands slipped down to Tony's waist and inched the opened shirt out of his black jeans. She stopped breathing as Tony's wide, muscled chest was revealed – his nipples hardened and peeking through his dark dusting of hair. She shuddered and her stomach muscles contracted sharply in lust. Served her right - being a voyeur in their apartment. They hardly ever touched in public. They'd be embarrassed if they knew she was watching them and getting wet. That she wanted to be the one touching and licking Tony, with Mitchell rubbing against her like a lazy warm lion.

She forced her eyes away and turned. Screaming rebellion, her throbbing body carried her away from them and into the guest room.

To Be Continued...

12