Seduction, Inc. Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitchell barely managed a nod. In one move he stood up with Pamela's limp body scooped in his arms. Tony grabbed a quilt from the side of the couch and managed to throw it on the floor beneath Pamela and Mitchell's descending bodies.

Mitchell laid her on her back on the floor then grabbed her waist and rolled her to her stomach. He pulled the wrinkled smashed robe off her shoulders and down her arms baring her back and the taut plump ass that had been driving him crazy for months. He grabbed the firm mounds and started squeezing and massaging them.

Pamela started moaning and tried to roll over.

"Oh no." Mitchell denied her. "You and Tony both had your fun – now it's my turn." His voice sounded strange to her – gravelly and strained. He slid his hands under her hips and lifted her up. "Bend your knees." He ordered.

She tried – but had no control over her body.

"I don't think she can." Tony grabbed some throw pillows off the couch and stuffed them directly under her cunt. "Lower her down on them and try that."

Mitchell dropped her down on the pillows, bending her knees up behind her. Pamela felt her ass sticking way up in the air. She tried to push herself up on her elbows or hands. A large hand lightly smacked her ass. "Stay still!" In shock she tried to move again. Another hand descended across her shoulder blades and held her face down. The hand started rubbing and massaging her neck and shoulders, forcing her body to relax.

"Good girl." Tony murmured. "Just relax. You'll enjoy it."

Suddenly she felt her ass checks being spread wide. Tensing she tried to clench them shut and scramble away, but both she and her ass were held firmly. She felt warmth flowing over her crack and then something wet. She jerked and moaned. Then the sensation returned and she realized it was a tongue licking her ass. Bucking she tried to get away again and was held even more firmly.

"Mitchell," Tony said surprised. "I think we have a virgin."

Mitchell gave no reply other then burying his head and tongue deeper between her checks. He reamed her puckered hole thoroughly with his tongue. Then he started pushing it inside. She had clenched her hole as tight as she could against his invading tongue. Determined he started to force his pinky finger inside.

"Mitchell," This time Tony grabbed his hand. "You know she's probably a virgin. I don't think she's ready for a buggering especially not for someone your size. Why don't you work it in the other hole instead?"

Mitchell lifted almost black eyes to Tony. "We both know she was sticking toys in this hole – so it's not virgin territory. If I'm the first real cock she's had up there – then she'll be lucky – 'cause we both know I'm so good she'll be begging for cock to fuck her ass come morning. So if you want to help her – grab some lube."

"Ok – but slow down a little?" Tony asked – rubbing Mitchell's back soothingly.

Mitchell barked with laughter. "You're telling me that? I'm the only one with their clothes still on!" Some of the determined tension had left his body.

Tony started chuckling. He quickly got up and went to the bedroom.

Pamela heard the conversation at a distance. She tried to move again but was held firmly. Her ass checks were again opened wide then she felt the licking. She tried to tighten up her hole to keep the tongue out but a pinch made her checks clench in another area and her hole was loosened and unprotected. A warm wet tongue firmly invaded and licked as deep as it could. She jerked backwards and moaned helplessly. Suddenly she was offering as much of her ass as that tantalizing tongue wanted.

The tongue withdrew and a warm chuckle floated across her wet hole – causing it to open and contract. "That's our girl." Mitchell's voice approved. Then she felt a firm slow pressure pushing steadily into her rectum. "Now I know you were putting those anal beads and plugs up here at least, weren't you." His voice murmured. "What else did you manage to squeeze up in here?"

She closed her eyes; embarrassed by the way he was making her feel and tightened her rectum against his invasion.

"Mela," his voice coaxed gently "you know it feels better if you relax. I can already tell you enjoy it by the way your cunt is getting wetter and dripping juice all over. There's no using in pretending you don't enjoy it – your body won't lie to me."

"Here, maybe this will help." Tony murmured. He opened the lid on a thick lubricant and placed it next to Mitchell's knee along with a small 5inch dong. Then he wriggled his hand between her cunt and the pillows. He cupped her cunt in his palm forcing her ass even higher in the air then pushed a finger between her lips until he found her clit. He rubbed his other hand soothingly over her neck and shoulders, keeping her body relaxed and laying down on the quilt.

Pamela jumped when she felt the cool gel against her backside. Mitchell rimmed the outside of her hole with it then forced a coated finger inside. She half sobbed when she realized she couldn't keep her ass tight enough to keep him out – he was going to force his way in – and make sure she enjoyed it.

Mitchell felt her suddenly relax after he forced his finger in. Rubbing her back and checks in a soothing motion he continued in a low voice "Answer me, Mela – what did you force up here? Did you get a dildo in? The smallest probably? What was the biggest size that you shoved in? The normal sized extra dildo you ordered, did you bugger your ass with that?" He slowly forced a second finger in her. Placing his other hand next to her shoulder, he curved his body down over hers till he was half laying on her – covering her with his heat and scent. He nuzzled close to her ear and whispered seductively "You have two real live cocks here - eager to fuck you to your hearts content. But you're going to have to open up Mela..." He firmly sank a third finger into her ass "…and share your fantasies."

She moved almost helplessly on Tony's hand, forcing his finger to rub against her clit.

Tony looked at Mitchell holding Pamela down in the carpet with his heat and words - watching as Mitchell slowly spread apart the three fingers he had worked into her ass until her hole gaped open. Mitchell was a master at work. Seducing her, making her want to be fucked and accepting her needs.

Tony moved his hand till his fingers felt her opening. He could feel her juices pouring out faster, saturating his hand with her desire.

Mitchell's shoulder and arm muscles bunched and strained as one handed he curved his body upright. He wedged his knees behind her thighs, trapping them closer to her body. He wrapped his free arm around her waist and pulled her backwards toward him. Her ass tilted upward sharply, her cunt gaped open and the pillows were supporting her belly. Mitchell grabbed the small dildo Tony had placed next to his knees and dipped it in the gel. Pushing forward firmly, the dildo slid in past her well-lubricated ass hole with ease. Mitchell groaned and slowly buried all five inches. He felt frantic – his clothes were clinging to his sweat laden body, his hair was dripping into his face and his cock was throbbing. He needed to know what she could comfortably take up this sweet ass NOW.

Pamela gasped. Her hands clutched the blanket and she rubbed her face desperately against soft material. "Please…oh god…please…"

Mitchell heard her and felt himself going crazy. "No," he growled. "Your hungry ass sucked that up." He ran his finger around her opening. "Your skins not even stretched around this tiny dong – I know this isn't hurting. Is it, Mela? So what are you begging for – what do you want?" he growled demandingly.

"More," came her whispered reply.

Mitchell shook in relief. "How much more can you take Mela? What did you do with your toys Mela? Can you take my cock?" His words tumbled out desperately. His hand continued manipulating the dildo to her outside rim then sinking it back in.

She suddenly sank back on her knees – trying to get more. "Please," she begged. Unable to answer his questions, she wriggled her ass around the small toy.

"I'm going to stop." Mitchell threatened.

She sobbed when she felt the pop of the small dildo being pulled out. Her words were almost incoherent as she continued sobbing, "I strap the dildo to the chair. I sit on it – it goes so deep – then I rock on it and rub my clit…Please – I need something – Don't stop! The green one you laughed at…it's bigger then the others and feels better in my ass then pussy." She pumped backward, jutting her checks into the air.

"Fucking goddamn it – virgin my ass." Mitchell yelled. He ripped his T-shirt pulling it over his head and tore his pajama bottoms down. He felt Tony grabbing his penis and pinching him lightly. "Stop." He roared.

"Slow down. Easy." Tony soothed. Tony lightly rubbed some gel on Mitchell's throbbing, jumping cock. His hand encircled the swollen head right below the crown. He felt Mitchell trying to pump against his palm. Squeezing tightly, he positioned the engorged head against her puckering ass hole. Stopping Mitchell from plunging into her and ripping her rectum, Tony's hand acted as a deterrent sliding slowly down Mitchell's cock, only allowing an inch penetration at a time. Getting her to cum the first time especially with Mitchell being so desperate was probably an impossibility – Tony would be happy if he could get her to relax and accept the invasion without pain or damage.

Pamela's eyes widened at the massive stretching and a whimper escaped her still form. As the pressure in her rectum continued to build, she tried to pull her body forward. Hands clamped around her hipbones and jerked her hard backwards trying to impale her deeper. "No, No – Don't even try it!" Mitchell started cursing Tony's name. "Move your goddamn hand! I'm dying – only a third's in. After I'm buried – I'll give her time to adjust." He promised wildly.

"I know, I know," Tony replied. "But you don't want to tear her on the way in – she's widening – just give her a second – there – a second more – there, half in."

"I can't," Pamela protested. "Only half – and it hurts. Please-stop. It's too big."

Mitchell forced himself to hold still, his heart banging his rib cage. He loosed his hold on her hips and soothingly started to rub circles on her sides. "OK – I'm Ok." He said quietly to Tony. "Half's good, I can work with that." He started a shallow pumping motion – careful not to pull to far out or push to deep.

Tony moved his hand to Pam's cunt and started manipulating her large lips and clit.

"Better Mela?" Mitchell gasped.

"I don't knnooww," she moaned.

Tony grinned at Mitchell. "Better already."

Mitchell grimaced. Digging his fingers back into her checks, he tried to keep Mela from rotating her hips. He was trying to control himself with gentle thrusts, working his way in deeper a little each time. But if she kept twisting and making those panting little gasps – he was going to lose it and slam into her.

Tony carefully sank a finger into her cunt while frigging her clit.

Pamela abruptly arched back against Mitchell, and then violently started rocking backwards on his cock. She let out a keening cry and went limp.

Mitchell felt her ass open wide and swallow his cock to the hilt. He threw his head back and started plunging wildly between her thrashing buttocks. He felt her body go limp and arched her backwards harder, forcing her to continue taking him. After all this time and then the wait, he just couldn't stop – he couldn't cum. Caught between ecstasy and agony he felt a hand lightly cup his tightly drawn balls, then something pushed between his tightly clenched ass checks and pressed against his own rectum. He exploded and fell forward over her body – keeping her impaled on his still throbbing cock.

Tony smiled as he beheld the sight before him. Mitchell's ass thrust into the air, his balls still drawn tight to his body, his cock buried deep in Mela's ass, her cunt gaping wide open with juices flowing. Looking down at his own awakened penis, he decided it might be a good idea to try to get everybody moved into the bedroom and the king sized bed. Waking up with a case of rug burned knees like Mitchell was sure to have was not his idea of fun.

Mitchell groaned and collapsed on the floor. Reaching sideways he tenderly turned Mela into his arms and pillowed her head on his shoulder. He lifted his eyes searchingly and found Tony sitting next to him smiling, rubbing his hand over Mela's back lightly then over Mitchell's arm encircling her.

The men's' eyes meant in understanding. It was time for everybody to get used to the sleeping arrangements. Now that Mela's first sexual seduction was complete, she needed to be made aware that there was more, that this was not a temporary aberration on their parts. Although they had been committed to each other Mitchell and Tony were still both attracted to women – but both knew Pamela was more then a one-night stand. They had been a little slow to recognize her and why she attracted them so much. It had taken her third visit – a year ago last Valentine's Day for them to realize – she was another soul mate. She needed more time though to realize that she was now their third – their lover - an integral part of everything in both their personal and business lives. It would start with them coaxing her out of embarrassment and out from hiding beneath the blankets tomorrow morning. While waiting for her to understand, they would have to practice patience, tenderness and lots of loving. They would entice, blend and unite her life with theirs – after all, SEDUCTION, INC was their name.

12