Seduction Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she spoke tears came to her eyes. “Thank you,” she moaned. She sat up showing more of her full figure to his inquisitive eyes. “Come here, so I can hold you in my arms,” she begged. When he stood staring, she threw up her arms, “oh please hurry, don’t just stand there, please come to me,” she urged.

The few moments when Tom stood mesmerised by the beauty of Anaika`s breasts seemed like an eternity. Suddenly they both moved at once, their heads clashing together as they tumbled in a mass of legs and arms on the blanket by the fire.

As they giggled at their clumsiness, Tom took a nipple and pulled it between his finger and thumb, Anaika squealed “its not fair let me look at you.” She stripped his shorts way, and then squealed again, “what a beauty,” she said as the squeal died away.

Anaika needed no foreplay, she knew what she wanted. She wanted Tom on her and in her. This would be the final test, if he was kind and gentle she would be his to use as his love slave forever, if he was another Alex, today would be the first and last.

Much later as they both lay spent in each others arms she whispered, “Build up our camp fire sweetheart, I want to make love all night out here under the stars.”

Tom worked around the fire in the nude. Anaika joined him causing him to stop work and study her big nude body. “I’m too big,” she cried as he told her to stand in front of the fire while he captured that image in his mind.

“Olive said your tits were in proportion to the rest of your body,” he explained, “She was right,”

He stood still, his eyes roving over her body.

When she asked what he was staring at now. “Your tits” he replied with a laugh.

“I still can’t get over the fact that you don’t need a bra, they’re humongous.”

He could tell she was nervous under his gaze, and went on to assure her.

“I don’t know why you worry about being big.”

“Your not fat, your belly is flat, your body is hard and curvy and your bum is fucking magnificent,” he said as he pushed her down and entered her once again.

“Your tall, not big, you’re fucking marvellous,” he panted as his balls grew hard.

“I love every bit of you,” he moaned as he came quickly.

He pulled out and stood up leaving her lying with her legs open, her cunt shining in the light of the fire. “You’re small where the action is,” he grinned, “I love your tight cunt.”

As he spoke he dropped to his knees and pushed his face in between her legs to lick and tongue their love juices.

It was dark when they again worked together, still in the nude, preparing an evening meal and building a roaring camp fire.

He ran his hands over her bum, “you’re getting cold love,” he told her as he leant and kissed a big nipple. “It’s always a little colder in the evenings.”

He pushed her towards the tent, “put my shirt on, but nothing else,” he whispered.

“I’ll bring the air mattress and the sleeping bag out here by the fire, and we’ll go to bed.”

Tom had never slept in the same bed with anyone before. During the night he woke again and again to find his hands full of Anaika. Their love making was wild in the early evening. It grew more leisurely as the night wore on.

Anaika had lain awake when Tom dozed off during the night. Tom didn’t know it but she was captivated by his love. He was so kind so gentle.

He had chased away in one night all the bitterness and disappointments of her sex life with Alex

Alex had made her afraid of sex. Tom loved her so gently. So sweetly, that she couldn’t get enough of him. She never wanted him to stop. She had never been so horny. She had never dreamed, never ever thought that she would be taking charge, calling out loud for him to fuck her.

When the morning sun broke through Anaika was astride Tom as they lay joined together. The morning sun cast shadows across her body, as she sat with his prick safely in her.

The sight of Anaika with the morning sun highlighting her face, then her tits and her stomach, made him moan out loud, “that’s a picture I must take next weekend.”

“You truly are my Nordic princess. My Greek goddess, I don’t know which, but I know your mine,” as his prick erupted once more.

Anaika was over the moon. She felt like his princess as his young hard cock flooded her for the umpteenth time that night.

“Last night,” she whispered as she let her body collapse down to lay on his.

Tom’s eyes opened wide, “what do you mean last night.”

He grabbed her by the cheeks of her bum and pulled her hard to him. “This is our first night.”

A shudder shook her body; she gripped Tom’s body as she came.

“You didn’t let me finish!” she moaned.

“Last night was the most fun I’ve had in years.”

“You treated me like a fragile virgin.”

“It was my first time in a sleeping bag.”

“It was my first time by a camp fire.”

“It was my first time with you my cheeky young devil. I’ll always remember this as a real first time.

It really was our first time together he whispered as he rolled her over. Looking down into her shining bright eyes he grinned. “It’s a new day lets start our second time.”

12